Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (24348 Views)

Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022 / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by HomoSapiien: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Anyone with link to download the new episode.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Finally, the writers have been nice to Viserys.

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Who else noticed the smiles on Daemond's face when Aemond gave his final tribute? cheesy cheesy

It is that Daemond is seeing his younger self or what?

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by HomoSapiien: 9:28am On Oct 10, 2022
aieromon:

Download link please
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2022
Zee0007:
Who else noticed the smiles on Daemond's face when Aemond gave his final tribute? cheesy cheesy

Daemon derives pleasure from chaos and tends to smile a lot in the series. If you recall, he also smiled while taunting Vaemond Velaryon.

The man loff vawulence die.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2022
aieromon:

Daemon derives pleasure from chaos and tends to smile a lot in the series. If you recall, he also smiled while taunting Vaemond Velaryon.

The man loff vawulence die.

He don see him match. This Aemond love am too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Season's punchline.

1) Aemond. "Do not mourn me, mother. It's a fair exchange. I may have loss an eye but I gained a dragon."

2) Daemond. "Say it."

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2022
Zee0007:

He don see him match. This Aemond love am too.

Yes, they look alike in stature and character.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Zee0007:
Season's punchline.

2) Daemond. "Say it."

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2022
The way Daemon and Aemond smiles at each other's mischief is just funny. Two psychos grin grin their duel will be glorious.

Viserys loves Rhaenyra to smitherings but his kantan kantan go give Alicent what she's been looking for
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Zee0007:

grin grin Both of them no well now so dem go like each other

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
aieromon:

Ep 8 was Viserys moment.

But was it the queen that chopped off his eyes because of Aemond's eye?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ibunkun1:
The way Daemon and Aemond smiles at each other's mischief is just funny. Two psychos grin grin their duel will be glorious.

Viserys loves Rhaenyra to smitherings but his kantan kantan go give Alicent what she's been looking for

cry
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
I get goosebumps for this type of things.

That Viserys entrance. He summoned his final strength.

Viserys ruled well to me sha, because there is no way one will rule that westeroos court and not be made to look like a fool.

And I like the way they didn't kill him in this episode, he will be dead in the next episode and war will begin.

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Gr8lex(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
oyetpel:
I get goosebumps for this type of things.

That Viserys entrance. He summoned his final strength.

Viserys ruled well to me sha, because there is no way one will rule that westeroos court and not be made to look like a fool.

And I like the way they didn't kill him in this episode, he will be dead in the next episode and war will begin.
He did rule well except for the part where he stuck with Rhaenyra as his heir despite knowing that her kids are bastards, knowing that those kids will sit the iron throne after their mother.

He basically chose bastards to sit the iron throne over his own blood. I don't think that's wise.

I also think Viserys died in this episode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
oyetpel:

Daemon will eventually kill him.

Spoiler!!! cry embarassedcry
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gr8lex:

He did rule well except for the part where he stuck with Rhaenyra as his heir despite knowing that her kids are bastards, knowing that those kids will sit the iron throne after their mother.

He basically chose bastards to sit the iron throne over his own blood. I don't think that's wise.

As long as it was Rhaenyra that gave birth to those kids, those kids have Viserys blood and through them, the Prince will be born.

By next episode, he would have died, but they didn't kill him in this episode like all this normal cough and die death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gr8lex:

I don't think he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edxq-h-gGQI
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by olabolaji(m): 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gr8lex:

They're not bastard their father laenor acknowledged them before he died/run away and they have the Targaryen blood in them so tongue

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
oyetpel:

cry

What? cheesy
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Jamesmarvelng:

Spoiler!!! cry embarassedcry

You haven't read the books?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ibunkun1:

What? cheesy

Deleted a spoiler :oy
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Gr8lex(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
olabolaji:

They're not bastard their father laenor acknowledged them before he died/run away and they have the Targaryen blood in them so tongue
I see what you did there
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Gr8lex(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
oyetpel:

As long as it was Rhaenyra that gave birth to those kids, those kids have Viserys blood and through them, the Prince will be born.

By next episode, he would have died, but they didn't kill him in this episode like all this normal cough and die death.
If what you said is true, then why is Rhaenyra scared of admitting it publicly?

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gr8lex:

If what you said is true, then why is Rhaenyra scared of admitting it publicly?

Why will she?

She didn't meant to give birth to bastards, but Ser Leanor sperm couldn't impregnate her, so she had to find a way to give birth.

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Gr8lex(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
oyetpel:

Why will she?

She didn't meant to give birth to bastards, but Ser Leanor sperm couldn't impregnate her, so she had to find a way to give birth.
Still no excuse bro. The fact is those kids were not sired by her legally married husband which is adultery.

That is enough ground for her to lose the throne if it becomes public knowledge.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gr8lex:

Still no excuse bro. The fact is those kids were not sired by her legally married husband which is adultery.

That is enough ground for her to lose the throne if it becomes public knowledge.

Who forced her into the marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gr8lex:

I understand you.
But why are you saying she should admit to such publicly?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by HomoSapiien: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Who forced her into the marriage?

Her father
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Reex12(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2022
The looming war is needless, thousands will die and dragons will become extinct (until deanyrs).
Aegon is the rightful heir and rhaenyra was only chosen bcus of lack of options, vicerys knows this, its he killed her mother in desperation for a son. Now 2sons are borns to the king aegon and aemond how TF does she think she would surpass them for the throne?bcus she is older? She's a woman and children are bastards for bleeps sake evryone knows this even deanrys conquered cities for the throne but once she found out Jon is her brother's son she became insecure and begged Jon not to reveal his heritage, you know why? Yes he's the rightful king than she,

If Jon was wanted the throne men and kingdoms would kneel before him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by olabolaji(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Reex12:
The looming war is needless, thousands will die and dragons will become extinct (until deanyrs).
Aegon is the rightful heir and rhaenyra was only chosen bcus of lack of options, vicerys knows this, its he killed her mother in desperation for a son. Now a 2sons are borns to the king aegon and aemond how TF does she think she would surpass them for the throne?bcus she is older? She's a woman and children are bastards for bleeps sake evryone knows this even deanrys conquered cities for the throne but once she found out Jon is her brother's son she became insecure and begged Jon not to reveal his heritage, you know why? Yes he's the rightful king than she,

If Jon was wanted the throne men and kingdoms would kneel before him

It does not matter, the king is law he can name her as heir as that's what he want and don't forget Otto himself manipulate the king to name rhaenyra heir instead of Daemon who is the king's heir due to lack of male child. Now the table has turned and now he wants it the other way which shows Otto only want the throne for his house not for the good of the kingdom.

If viserys had been a ruthless ruler he would have crush the rebellion sooner before he died cos he saw it coming but just decide to be a peacemaker all the time.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / First Sex In Bbnaija 2022 Khalid And Daniella Video / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.