Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (24342 Views)

Download Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon 2022 / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by dubylhover(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
raumdeuter:
I love the Rhaenyra and Daemon alliance

Mehn,she just had to .seeing that the greens already had 3 dragons,vhaegar included,she stood no chance at all,very calculated move from her

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by HomoSapiien: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wonder why y’all not talking about the alliance Rhaenyra had with Daemon.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Wonder why y’all not talking about the alliance Rhaenyra had with Daemon.

Exactly, because that's a more calculated power move than stealing that Vhagar.

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by MirrorD(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
pu7pl3:

Exactly, because that's a more calculated power move than stealing that Vhagar.
Nope, even Otto Hightower said Vhagar is worth ten times the eye Aemond paid for it. So Vhagar >>>>Daemon

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by mediclife1987(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zee0007:
Aemond seems to be the perfect nemesis for Reheayra and Daemond's alliance.

A part of me wants the producers to give a little twist from the fire and blood book I read and another part wants them to follow the book.

Pls how can I get the book for free sir?
Can I get it on this email pls?
qualityhealthcentre@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
MirrorD:
Nope, even Otto Hightower said Vhagar is worth ten times the eye Aemond paid for it. So Vhagar >>>>Daemon

You never heard of a hyperbole? Thats what Otto was doing.
Don't also forget the Vhagar they're putting their hopes on is also familiar with Daemon.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by mediclife1987(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
dubylhover:

Mehn,she just had to .seeing that the greens already had 3 dragons,vhaegar included,she stood no chance at all,very calculated move from her

Pls who are the greens?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by WetSmoke: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Daemon shouldn’t have trusted anyone with that job. He should have done it himself.

2 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
mediclife1987:

Pls who are the greens?

Queen Alicent Support FC.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

How is Rhaenyra losing?
I know we all loved how Almond(pun intended) was badass and claimed Vhagar but how did that automatically tip the scales to Allicunt?

Only the union between Daemon and Rhaenyra will send shockwaves throughout the 7 kingdoms and they still have a legit claim to the Valyryon throne.
She is winning.
Don't look through the physical. Alicient has Larys Strong (the man that fights with no sword, the man that whispers with no hum, in short he's Lord Baelish a strategist), Alicient has Vhagar (biggest and most feared Dragon) now, he has her father who is a Bishop to the Chess. The only thing she needs now is an army, Knight who will fight till death. Looking at the board game now, she is at advantage. All Rheanyra has now is 2 Dragons, Few Knight and we don't know what's in Daemon's ex wife palace they talked about, it's probably gold and riches to buy people's loyalty.

And you know that the best battles are won with no single bloodshed or casualties from soldiers and with no single raise of swords and arrows. Larys Strong has assassins that can kill Rheanyra if she want but she must win this war with no suspicion which we saw Alicient understood in her last conversation with Larys.

3 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2022
mediclife1987:

Pls who are the greens?
Queen Alicient camp
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
Don't look through the physical. Alicient has Larys Strong (the man that fights with no sword, the man that whispers with no hum, in short he's Lord Baelish a strategist), Alicient has Vhagar (biggest and most feared Dragon) now, he has her father who is a Bishop to the Chess. The only thing she needs now is an army, Knight who will fight till death. Looking at the board game now, she is at advantage. All Rheanyra has now is 2 Dragons, Few Knight and we don't know what's in Daemon's ex wife palace they talked about, it's probably gold and riches to buy people's loyalty.

And you know that the best battles are won with no single bloodshed or casualties from soldiers and with no single raise of swords and arrows. Larys Strong has assassins that can kill Rheanyra if she want but she must win this war with no suspicion which we saw Alicient understood in her last conversation with Larys.

You're the one that has refused to see all of Rhaenyra 's cards...you're saying she has just 2 dragons and few knights and it's very laughable.

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

You're the one that has refused to see all of Rhaenyra 's cards...you're saying she has just 2 dragons and few knights and it's very laughable.
Dragons don't win war. Let not forget we have the third faction too, Sea snake might be someone the two sides need to watch out for

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Barrywhyte1(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2022
JoshTheStoic:

Technically at this point in the story, rhaenyra's camp have 3 battle ready dragons
(Meleys, Caraxes, syrax). It would have been 4 but since laenor is out of the picture seasmoke is unmounted.

There's still 3 more dragons which are still growing (jace's, Luke's and Baela's) with rhaena's egg which could potentially hatch.

Aegon's camp have 3 (sunfyre, Dreamfyre, Vhagar)..... I don't know how battle-ready sunfyre is though.

We have to remember Vhagar is equal to 2 adult dragons ie meleys and syrax.

Rhaenyra's advantage is that she resides in draginstone, home to many unmounted and battle hardened dragons, so she has more at her disposal.

4 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Barrywhyte1:

Technically at this point in the story, rhaenyra's camp have 3 battle ready dragons
(Meleys, Caraxes, syrax). It would have been 4 but since laenor is out of the picture seasmoke is unmounted.

There's still 3 more dragons which are still growing (jace's, Luke's and Baela's) with rhaena's egg which could potentially hatch.

Aegon's camp have 3 (sunfyre, Dreamfyre, Vhagar)..... I don't know how battle-ready sunfyre is though.

We have to remember Vhagar is equal to 2 adult dragons ie meleys and syrax.
Honestly speaking, you know your Dragons.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
Dragons don't win war. Let not forget we have the third faction too, Sea snake might be someone the two sides need to watch out for

You're the one that keeps saying the dragon that kid stole automatically tips the scales in Allicunt's favour...
The Seasnake was clearly behind Rhaenyra and her grandchildren. That was why he dropped the quote of the episode despite his wife's gripes.

As things stand now Rhaenyra has the upper hand.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by shollyshine(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
[b][/b]
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

You're the one that keeps saying the dragon that kid stole automatically tips 5he scales in Allicunt 's favour...
The seasnake was clearly behind Rhaenyra and her grandchildren. That was why he dropped the quote of the episode despite his wife's gripes.

As things stand now Rhaenyra has the upper hand.
We just have to see how things turn out. Will Viserys die this season? Seems this man has years to his name
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
We just have to see how things turn out. Will Viserys die this season? Seems this man has years to his name

From the ep8 trailer I think he becomes bedridden due to the sickness and Otto sits on the iron throne in his place.
Till Rhaenyra comes back ofcourse.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

From the ep8 trailer I think he becomes bedridden due to the sickness and Otto sits on the iron throne in his place.
Till Rhaenyra comes back ofcourse.
Otto is very ambitious
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by pu7pl3(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
Otto is very ambitious

He'll soon die.

What I keep wondering about this ep7 tho was what Cole was rushing to go and do when Rhaenyra and Allicent had their fisticuff grin
Dem for leave am first make I see something.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aemond about to become the most loved villain in HOD grin. From the trailers I've seen, I like him already grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
raumdeuter:
I love the Rhaenyra and Daemon alliance

That Aemond boy go show them pepper grin grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

He'll soon die.

What I keep wondering about this ep7 tho was what Cole was rushing to go and do when Rhaenyra and Allicent had their fisticuff grin
Dem for leave am first make I see something.
I had to quickly watch the scene again. The guy is an as_slicker, licked the a_ss of Rheanyra, now the Queen. Isn't he tired?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ibunkun1:

He got balls

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ibunkun1:
Aemond about to become the most loved villain in HOD grin. From the trailers I've seen, I like him already grin
Looking at the trailer, he has that Daemon evil look
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ibunkun1:

I already love him—Aemond. I think I am tilting to the green family. embarassed
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
JoshTheStoic:
I had to quickly watch the scene again. The guy is an as_slicker, licked the a_ss of Rheanyra, now the Queen. Isn't he tired?

I think Creton and Alicent will make up. One day, the feelings scooped from his simpleton behaviour will lead him to the holy chamber of the queen. wink
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ibunkun1:

The Black family on whose side will they be? Former inlaws or Daemon and Rhaenrys. Cos they have the money
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zee0007:

I think Creton and Alicent will make up. One day, the feelings scooped from his simpleton behaviour will lead him to the holy chamber of the queen. wink
It's possible since the king is weak and the king's staff won't be standing anytime soon.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

The Black family on whose side will they be? Former inlaws or Daemon and Rhaenrys. Cos they have the money
The don't just have the money, they have the army. They believe their daughter was killed because of Daemon and they also believe their son Laenor was murdered and they know it has something to do with Rhaenyra after the sudden marriage with Daemon, so they might be with the Hightower but let just see how next episode will play out.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zee0007:

I already love him—Aemond. I think I am tilting to the green family. embarassed
House Hightower is getting the numbers, Aemond bought us over with the brave show on episode 7

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / First Sex In Bbnaija 2022 Khalid And Daniella Video / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.