Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV (36761 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by akanbiaa(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2021
Habeyy:
grin
I'm not a medical expert thou
But the story doesn't add up for me
In this modern age of advance medications
She cant probably die of HIV just few months of her looking so healthy
Abeg...it's kinda funny sha
Yes the story does not add up, for her to have advanced to AIDS level it would have shown on her body and if she knew she was HIV positive she might have been on medication thereby prolonging her life and finally it is possible she died from another life threatening disease like cancer or liver problem that can make health deteriorate fast and her loosing weight heavily in less than a year. Lesson is people should be careful and set their priorities and be disciplined and also do regular general medical checkup whether you feel healthy or not.

1 Like

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by omonnakoda: 9:36am On May 06, 2021
BennyDGreat:

It doesn't change the fact that his self-control saved him from the possibility of a life with terminal disease
I have no idea whether it is a fact neither do you
To me it is just another story oooo
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Jodera: 9:36am On May 06, 2021
Habeyy:
grin
I'm not a medical expert thou
But the story doesn't add up for me
In this modern age of advance medications
She cant probably die of HIV just few months of her looking so healthy
Abeg...it's kinda funny sha
That was 2005 story not recently. As at 2005, HIV medication wasn't as effective it was as at now

2 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Kingrefreshed: 9:37am On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:
Funny story .
If she knew she was HIV positive she should have been taking medication and should not have died

I know people who married HIV positive partners and they have kids and doing business and they're fine. Life itself is a hustle!

1 Like

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by HEAVEN4444: 9:37am On May 06, 2021
adedehinbo:
I won't lie,I would fall for her temptation if it was me,I really wanna be like u
this is the talk of a broke man. OP is a tourist and prolly has 5000 dollars in his pocket. so you will leave your trouser with 5000 dollars to go and shower ? when you come out the girl would have escaped and entered turkey with your money. greater than libido is street smarts. that guy has libido but he has more street smarts than libido.

7 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by dankorode(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2021
And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and net and her hands as bands,whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her,but the sinner shall be taken by her.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by HEAVEN4444: 9:39am On May 06, 2021
kingthreat:

Lol I meant try and seduce women myself.
oh OK i was going to call hisbah to come and reset ya brain grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by GenerationNext: 9:39am On May 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:
Mtcheeew.................

How will this story help stop the strife and hardship Nigerians are passing through the hands of the durlladinho, Muhammadu Buhari?.

Did the force you to read.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Mutemenot(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2021
Clinghton:
Some would say use condom, what if it breaks.

A great man is a man who can control his sexual emotions.

Having sex with her without condom does not guarantee he 'll be infected ... but it's actually good and wise to abstain

1 Like

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by eodavids(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2021
Men!
Thank you for this thread.

I have learnt a whole lot from you.

Every man should know that each sexual inter course you succumb to have heavy price and sometimes prices attached. Once you do, the prices hangs on your neck unavoidable.

If you refuse to do, you will not pay any price but once you do; some of the prices payable and frequently paid by men includes death.

"If not because of the need for children, a good man should stay away from doing..." Says a wise experienced man.

2 Likes

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by kingthreat(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
oh OK i was going to call hisbah to come and reset ya brain grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha. That was a messed up statement I made...lol
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Klovertg(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2021
Well at that point he is just being careful about his document ......if I have travel b4 u would understand...... It only take grace to resist such temptation.... Meanwhile 99.9 percent of African ladies in Arab world are sex Rusty
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by HEAVEN4444: 9:48am On May 06, 2021
kingthreat:

Hahaha. That was a messed up statement I made...lol
yeah lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by bluefilm: 9:49am On May 06, 2021
This is bullshit_

With condom, you can fuck_ anything fuckable_

Or were condoms not yet in existence at the time the event happened...?
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Deejaygold(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
ogbuefi677:
Na God save you

as in eern, it takes the grace of God to resist such temptation o!
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by JohnSin97: 9:51am On May 06, 2021

Obi-West Utchaychukwu is based in Finland. He is the founder of Face of African Queen Finland, a beauty pageant for young ladies from African background.

Bullshit story: check.

Flatin0: check.

Running a trafficking/sex ring masked as a pageant agency: check.

In the middle east for illegal activities: check.

Odds that this guy is a p!mp: 0.00001

Odds that he's not a p!mp: 99.99999.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Nobody: 9:54am On May 06, 2021
He could have still fuccked her and nothing would have happened.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by BennyDGreat: 9:57am On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:
I have no idea whether it is a fact neither do you
To me it is just another story oooo

It might just be another story but there's a great lesson therein. That's the main thing.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by At10tion: 10:01am On May 06, 2021
My son if sinners entice you, do not consent. Well done.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2021
diasporaman:

https://diasporaglitzmagazine.com/if-i-had-succumbed-to-her-seduction-i-would-have-contracted-hiv-obi-west-utchaychukwu/

na he called that seduction

come benin see better seduction that will undermine even Joseph in the bible sef
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by omonnakoda: 10:06am On May 06, 2021
BennyDGreat:

It might just be another story but there's a great lesson therein. That's the main thing.
That lesson was not apparent to you before this thread was created?
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by SaiRuiMall: 10:10am On May 06, 2021
Marriage: Once in a while, you sit down and think through, all the people you could have settled down with. To some, you thank God it never happened, to others, you wish it actually happened. But whichever one, Whocarez..

1 Like

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2021
I won't fall for temptation again....I don fall times without number
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by SaiRuiMall: 10:25am On May 06, 2021
Can I still come back?, I asked my Lord.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by seyz91(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2021
cheesy
fabiano09:
But you for use condom FCK her na,you won't contact HIV ,abi no condoms in Syria ??
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by oglalasioux(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2021
Once a woman makes the first move I'll never do no matter how beautiful she is or how much I want sex. A woman making the first move has never ended well.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Godwin25king: 10:40am On May 06, 2021
Not all men can resist that kind of temptation o cool
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:43am On May 06, 2021
GenerationNext:

Did the force you to read.
MUMU! How's it your business
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2021
No condom for ur pocket I go use ordinary waterproof plastic bag do that thing if condom no dey
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by skedy1(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2021
So you for no use condom?
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Siwisheswereesh: 11:04am On May 06, 2021
SmartPolician:
Sincerely, I think we are making a mountain out of a molehill in this part of the world.
HIV is just like every other disease.
In fact, people can live with it for decades with right treatment and feeding.
Even HIV-infected couples can have HIV-free children and malaria has killed more people than HIV.
What's all this noise about?

@bolded
The reason is the means of contracting it - sex - which almost always the case. embarassed
Sex is an embarrassing act. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Dollarremix(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2021
You wouldn't have the privilege of being one of Desmond Elliot son.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Condom does not guaranty HIV prevention. / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.