Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (25567 Views)

Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Have You Ever Called Your Dad To Tell Him You Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by akeentech(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2021
Baba with 4 wives nd 26 children no time

4 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Jarman411(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2021
Why will I call him, when he refused to join APC and be cashing out big time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Davidski(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2021
Both are no more to be found cry

Mum died last year February 24, Dad was so eager to accompany her and joined her September 14 last year in a journey of no return embarassed

I miss them so much : embarassed embarassed embarassed

19 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:40am On May 06, 2021
Yes oooo!!!! Sweet Papa cheesy

Grateful to God Almighty for my parents and grand parents. We should show them love all the time.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Tannhauser(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2021
dayveed1:
We only talk on New year's. We don't have a good relationship.

Your loss

No matter what a deadbeat your Dad might be, he was put there for a reason. Honour him and you honour the creator of the cosmos.

Had a great relationship with my Dad's sometimes we would gist so much, we would fall asleep on the same bed cheesy

He is late now....still miss you Dad. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Bishopceo: 10:41am On May 06, 2021
Its very painful my father suffers while we were growing up and never last much to eat the fruit of his beautiful labours.Rest on Dad we shall meet one day when we shall separate no more Dim oma rest on we miss you

6 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by stagger: 10:41am On May 06, 2021
Can't call mine anymore. He's late. He was the best. Sacrifice was his middle name.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2021
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by dayveed1(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2021
MrRichmond:

Why?
better to put differences aside and make amends.
I know I'd do anything to speak to my dad again.
Life is short you know...
he was never around when I was growing up from one business trip to another. He believe money solves everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2021
Thought about him this morning...becasue he lives in the most sacred place in my heart.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Princeton92(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2021
I lost my father even without knowing sef, we kept up with communication only for very few years of my life sad lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2021
My papa dey heaven dey wait judgment day embarassed
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 06, 2021
Hahaha.... fathers are the best!!God bless my father. Very focused with his objective for his children and he achieved it. Will beat you and talk to you for hours till sense settle down in your head. Yet so so cool and very cute Esq.
God bless every dedicated and successful father like my father.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by TalkingBird: 10:45am On May 06, 2021
SO much love for all dads

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Goldp5988(f): 10:47am On May 06, 2021
P man, I hail, AKA LV.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Lovecars501(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2021
Davidski:
Both are no more to be found cry

Mum died last year February 24, Dad was so eager to accompany her and joined her September 14 last year in a journey of no return embarassed

I miss them so much : embarassed embarassed embarassed
May their soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by babajeje123(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2021
Daddy mi, God knows how terribly I miss you. Sleep well.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by 2dice01: 10:47am On May 06, 2021
Almost every commentor papa don die embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by dayveed1(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2021
Tannhauser:

Your loss

No matter what a deadbeat your Dad might be, he was put there for a reason. Honour him and you honour the creator of the cosmos.

Had a great relationship with my Dad's sometimes we would gist so much, we would fall asleep on the same bed cheesy

He is late now....still miss you Dad. embarassed
Lol all I ever wanted.
Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Andyvilly: 10:49am On May 06, 2021
A post I can really relate to in tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by derbykol(f): 10:49am On May 06, 2021
Continue to rest in peace good father.You left us in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Wisedove(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2021
I would have loved to call him but he is late already. I am sure he would have called me by now..
"Hello my dear, how are you? " That's always is first words whenever he calls.
Rest on dad!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Jbleenk: 10:52am On May 06, 2021
When I was feeling sad crying about my mother’s death, a friend said something that totally erased the sadness off of my mind.

She said I should be greaful my mum died when I’m all grown and wouldn’t need much of a mortherly care. And concluded by saying what about those that lost their mum at a tender age and went thru life without motherly love and care.

Big ups to everyone that lost their mother especially those that did at a tender age.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by YoungAncient1: 10:52am On May 06, 2021
What of we that are orphans embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by manny4u(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2021
I love my dad and he knows how much i love and adore him, although he always complains about my non chalant attitude but he never gives up on me.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Engr1(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2021
Lost my Dad for about 12 good years now, Rest On Dad (My #1 Apostle).

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by noony926: 10:55am On May 06, 2021
Daddy is in Heaven now. Keep resting on pop. Most gentleman that ever lived. If not you, I could have been.... Rest your soul J.C.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by surckerg(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2021
God bless my father
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2021
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by nams77: 10:59am On May 06, 2021
And the tears keep coming....
I can't even see my keypad anymore.

Rest on pops.... Really missed you

2 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:00am On May 06, 2021
Keep resting Daddy dearest.My hero,My PAMA( Papa+ Mama)...Yeah never knew my mum.We lost her when I was barely 2.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2021
Love popsi even tho the gee is always on my neck, still call him once once shall,still reminding me to come change the big daddy to Lexus Rx330
Keep praying sir your son gonna make you proud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.