Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (25558 Views)

Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Have You Ever Called Your Dad To Tell Him You Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 06, 2021
My first love, my DAD kiss called him two days ago, if na my mama I call, credit go finish grin...like to go on and on..God bless them both jare
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by ikorodureporta: 11:04am On May 06, 2021
Most of our dads are dead...
Could it be age difference, or overhustling

3 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Wisedove(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2021
Almost everyone commenting had lost their dad, it's just sad that father's efforts are not that appreciated we only see mother's love.
Guys be the best you can be to your family but enjoy your life to the fullest

5 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Marisujuaku(f): 11:06am On May 06, 2021
He left me in 1998 without looking back. He loves and adores me so much. Guess the strong grip of death was too hard for him to break and he succumbed. A place in my heart will always be his. I do visit his grave occasionally to talk to him especially when the tides are high. He hears me. I love you father and I'm making u proud.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:08am On May 06, 2021
Man like my dad! Once I told him that I pray I marry someone like him someday, baba just laughed and said I'd marry better. God kuku knows I'm not asking for much, I just want a simple guy like my dad, ever correcting, ever loving, he can give to his last. Till date,
dad is the only guy I feel very comfortable billing, even though I have and when I don't. God pls keep keeping him for us he get why..

P.S: it's good we do this so as to encourage men, especially fathers. We see how hard they work, and it seems it goes unappreciated, no more of that. Even when the world celebrate mothers, fathers aren't left out of the picture too matter of fact they are the most significant member of the family not the other way round.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Pretend: 11:10am On May 06, 2021
Called him this morning after several weeks of postponing...woke up with a dream abt him, like a nightmare. MAY God continue to protect him

3 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by IamGreen1(f): 11:11am On May 06, 2021
I was on call with my dad throughout yesterday so there is no need for that today. That man can finish me with calls. I just love him anyhow. May God continue to keep and protect you for me my father. I so love and cherish you dad. Thanks so always been there for me. You played a role of a mother and father.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2021
This is the most truthful and sensible post I have come across in nairaland.

Not all father's, buh papa de try wella.

Bad as en bad woman fit use pu.ssy hustle,
Man if u no get u no get.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by kay9(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2021
dayveed1:
We only talk on New year's. We don't have a good relationship.

Eyaa.
I can't imagine what must have happened between you two or for how long it's been that way... But I can tell you, your heart will feel lighter if you take the noble path and call him. Don't think about what he will say or if he may use it to his advantage or whatever, just do it. And keep doing it. Many years from now, you will look back and smile and say to yourself, I am glad I did that without expecting anything in return.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Most of our dads are dead...
Could it be age difference, or overhustling
Ask ur mum again. Most father's are slide, buh with another woman. So most mother see them as dead.
Not everyman can endure some ladies character. Most marry for beauty n run away later

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 06, 2021
My partner doesn't have a job I pay for everything to keep the family body and soul together but my little toddler of 16 months sees me as a stranger always running to suck mama's breast but doesn't know I feed and shelter mama who provide the breast milk grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by femijay8271(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2021
Hmmm, really missed you dad. May God Almighty Forgive you your sin even though people says alot of good things about you.

Lost him when I was just 2yrs old

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by pyrex23(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2021
dayveed1:
We only talk on New year's. We don't have a good relationship.

Do you have your own kids?
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Minjim: 11:24am On May 06, 2021
He lives with me
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Dreyton36: 11:37am On May 06, 2021
Lost him in 2005 , January 12
A day to my birthday and he already did a massive shopping against the big boy's day
He came home vomiting blood , died of food poisoning yeah

That's why I keep my circle small , I don't have more than two friends
Once I notice you've got an attitude I don't like I give you space asap

My best friend is my kpoli and my bombing tools wink

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by BabaIbo: 11:40am On May 06, 2021
I always tell him "I love you" at the end of every of our call.

He is the best, I'm grateful to God for him.

May God continue to bless him and my mom.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Reelmii: 11:45am On May 06, 2021
robosky02:
Ok
and then u end up spraying the two cars,, so the momma did not loose anything
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by GreaterFuture3: 11:50am On May 06, 2021
akeentech:
Baba with 4 wives nd 26 children no time
And he takes care of all the 26, is he that rich?
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:53am On May 06, 2021
We don't really talk but he did extremely well for the six of us.

God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by legallyminded: 11:56am On May 06, 2021
Maks27:
For those of us that lost our mother from a very young age and was brought up by only that man we call daddy, this is a post we can say thank You.

Thank you daddy for always being there for me. You are my number one sure nigga.

Having a Father who prays for you is a blessing

God bless you Father.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by timmyshot(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2021
No one calls me often as much as my dad, not any lady. We talk on a daily. Even before I lost mum last year six days to my birthday. He has been there.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2021
anewchapter:
My partner doesn't have a job I pay for everything to keep the family body and soul together but my little toddler of 16 months sees me as a stranger always running to suck mama's breast but doesn't know I feed and shelter mama who provide the breast milk grin grin grin grin

LOL, my son is the opposite o, so attached to his dad, he cries if he didn't see him for days

2 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by ebenezary(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2021
on mother's day = long life my prayerful, separated, and strong mother
on Father's day = long life my supportive mother for being there when l was nobody
on Goddess's day = long life for your SEED capital because you told me that your spirit says you should give

bible (God's word) is the main reason l give to my father when l give but if l give my mum one KOBO,
it is from my spirit and soul and God is my witness

and always do some home chores for her personally

the bible says a man But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially
for those of his HOUSEHOLD, he has denied the FAITH and is WORSE than an UNBELIEVER.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Buffalo2(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmmmmm.......... Daddy. My children are enjoying his lagacy. The care was so much much that I thought that I don't do what my dad did to me for my children then I am not fair to him. May God continue to bless him
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by NELLY1990: 12:15pm On May 06, 2021
My Dad; my hero. He’s 96years old and still strong. I love you.

I love you too Momma. Without you two; I wouldn’t have been here on this beautiful planet. I may not be doing much but I know that I love you. God please increase me that I may do more to them. Amen �

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Shed24(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2021
My father late
Nwankwo Mark Chukwu, you are the best, I miss you Sir
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Dalil8: 12:18pm On May 06, 2021
ebenezary:
on mother's day = long life my prayerful, separated, and strong mother
on Father's day = long life my supportive mother for being there when l was nobody
on Goddess's day = long life for your SEED capital because you told me that your spirit says you should give

bible (God's word) is the main reason l give to my father when l give but if l give my mum one KOBO,
it is from my spirit and soul and God is my witness

and always do some home chores for her personally

the bible says a man But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially
for those of his HOUSEHOLD, he has denied the FAITH and is WORSE than an UNBELIEVER.

No one asked asshole.

This is a father appreciation thread. Take this crap elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Damseldammie(f): 12:20pm On May 06, 2021
He was such a wonderful, loving & caring dad....

Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by backtalkG(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2021
Lost my my dad at 2 mum followed at 7 men...it was hell of a ride with relatives, even my own blood didn't treat me well I never actually know how filial affection feels. I had to man up and be my own man
Cow wey no get tail na God dey drive flies from him

2 Likes

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by akeentech(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2021
GreaterFuture3:

And he takes care of all the 26, is he that rich?
He try him best
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by spyglaxx: 12:28pm On May 06, 2021
Dad!!! is it an app? So strange. I only knew mom.

1 Like

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by Ijah92(f): 12:47pm On May 06, 2021
My love for my dad has no bound.
U will live long daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience - The Scourge Of PHCN Estimated Billing / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.