Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) (25570 Views)

Have You Called Your Mum Today? (Photo) / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Have You Ever Called Your Dad To Tell Him You Love Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by HoluGraze: 12:03am On May 07, 2021
I love you Dad
and I'll forever love you.

Whenever I remembered the first day you took me to secondary school, tears will almost roll down from my eyes.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by victons(m): 12:10am On May 07, 2021
Maks27:
For those of us that lost our mother from a very young age and was brought up by only that man we call daddy, this is a post we can say thank You.

Thank you daddy for always being there for me. You are my number one sure nigga.
People who didn't lose their mothers should also call their dads.
Re: Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:41am On May 08, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
Lost my dad 26 years ago.

He was a very lovely man. In fact all the children like to eat with him even when we have all eaten ours grin

We will still gather him and eat his own.

In the night we will rush to his room to sleep, and when there is heat he won't sleep but fan us with his clothe and make sure we are all asleep

What a lovely dad, I miss you.

cry

Just made me remember my mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.