Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home (12161 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / Nigerians Travelling Abroad Must Take Polio Vaccine By 2013 – WHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by benincitys(f): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2008
no place like home i will come when the time come.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by ayomifull(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2008
Xolokristo:

Ayomifull i like your signature "The best exercise for the heart is bending down and lifting people up.", quite unfortunate your contributions contradict with it!
~What we do for ourselves will be gone when are gone, but what will do for others will remain as a legacy, even when we are long gone!~
Nigeria will take her rightful place amongst the league of nation very soon!
God Bless Nigeria!

So what in my post suggested to you that i am not bending to lift those i can up? Do i have to be in Nigeria to do that? Do you know how much money is transfered into varios pockets from far away countries? what about the bags of clothes, shoes etc that crosses the occean from various wardrobes? I dont have to tell you what i do and dont do i am only accountable to God not man. So if your interpretation of the fact that i am not coming to Nigeria to live means i am not helping anyone but myself then i wonder.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by fayahsoul: 3:41am On Jan 15, 2009
We have idiots who complain about insecurity in nigeria yet whenever they visit they arrogantly "floss" and "oppress" the less privileged and still they get perplexed when the starving youth catch them at an intersection, or their domicile, and rob them of everything they got right down to their socks. Well what the hell do you expect you slowpoke? If you are not sharing people ain't caring.

If you imbeciles take your ostentatious constipated asses back home and try to prove to those with a dire sense of hopelesness that you are the number "stunna" who has just arrived from "God's own country" then don't complain when you get robbed and left with a hole in your physical frame that's big enough to put an arm and vest through because it's all your making you dumbass.

Humble yourself, bring yourself to parity with the commoner, share their pains and give all you can to help. Be simple! and drop the condescending attitude. Do not do stupid sh*t that will attrack envy and jealousy because you will pay dearly and deservedly too.

And to all you fearful b*tch ass white washed negros who feel a false sense of security and fulfilment in babylon, and any other freaking place outside alkebulan(or so-called africa), and as a result refuse to come home to settle and even ridicule the mere mention of it, i say this to you all: do not dare bring your sorry selves back here after the real nagas who courageously refuse to abandon ship have successfully struggled to restructure this criminal private corporate entity called nigeria. If you dare try to regain entry into the very land you have rejected and scorned during trying times, you weaklings will all have smoking red dots on your heads like them hindus.

You choose to reject the land of your ancestors and embrace babylon(west) so i will have you bear in mind that you all are traitors in the eyes of both man and the Gods of our lands.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by jot01(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2009
YOU CAN DIE IN NIJA,

INSTEAD OF YOU TO MOVE FORWARD AND START A NEW LIFE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, NO LIGHT,NO WATER, NO FOOD, SO WHAT DO YOU WANT THERE,

NA WA FOR YOU OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2009
All well and good calling on Nigerians abroad to return home, but can these be answered:

1) Are there enough jobs in Nigeria to support those that currently reside there?
2) Is there a market for all skills Nigerians abroad that may wish to return home, without diversifying?
3) Is there sufficient land for more homes to be built, to house the returnees? Without destroying natural landscapes?

Right now, I think it's best for Nigerians abroad to stay away, rather than compound issues that can't currently be dealt with in Nigeria!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2009
3) Is there sufficient land for more homes to be built, to house the returnees? Without destroying natural landscapes?

LANDS YAPAYASKY oooo! ha! DonT go funny man!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2009
faakay:

LANDS YAPAYASKY oooo! ha! DonT go funny man!

You haven't answered any of the questions, you've just made an assumption that land is plentiful.

Right now, Nigeria's over populated, and there's no escaping that fact.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Treetop20(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2009
Siena:

All well and good calling on Nigerians abroad to return home, but can these be answered:

1) Are there enough jobs in Nigeria to support those that currently reside there?
2) Is there a market for all skills Nigerians abroad that may wish to return home, without diversifying?

Right now, I think it's best for Nigerians abroad to stay away, rather than compound issues that can't currently be dealt with in Nigeria!

are you minding them?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by ilaugh1: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2009
who wants them to return home anyway, thy will come and spoil the country the more. F them.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by ilaugh1: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2009
why make them feel so important by begging them to return home? You no know say their head go dey swell, even the ones among them wey be say na toilet him/she dey clean for abroad, him go dey feel important, abeg leave dem make dem rot for there,
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2009
i_laugh:

who wants them to return home anyway, thy will come and spoil the country the more. F them.

Brother his_grace, how body na?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by ilaugh1: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2009
Siena Siena - ma da[b] grace [/b] of da lord abide with you.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2009
i_laugh:

Siena Siena - ma da[b] grace [/b] of da lord abide with you.

Ah - as you talk am so, dat one mean say my brother dey kamkpe! cool

God bless you too.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by akinalabi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2009
Siena:

Right now, Nigeria's over populated, and there's no escaping that fact.

Nigeria over populated? I dont agree with that.

Yes, Lagos is over populated but not Nigeria.

Infact, England is more "over populated" than Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2009
Lool, 'must' you know.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Treetop20(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2009
akinalabi:

where are getting your facts from?
or are you chatting out of your ass again
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2009
fayahsoul:

We have idiots who complain about insecurity in nigeria yet whenever they visit they arrogantly "floss" and "oppress" the less privileged and still they get perplexed when the starving youth catch them at an intersection, or their domicile, and rob them of everything they got right down to their socks. Well what the hell do you expect you slowpoke? If you are not sharing people ain't caring.

If you imbeciles take your ostentatious constipated asses back home and try to prove to those with a dire sense of hopelesness that you are the number "stunna" who has just arrived from "God's own country" then don't complain when you get robbed and left with a hole in your physical frame that's big enough to put an arm and vest through because it's all your making you dumbass.

Humble yourself, bring yourself to parity with the commoner, share their pains and give all you can to help. Be simple! and drop the condescending attitude. Do not do stupid sh*t that will attrack envy and jealousy because you will pay dearly and deservedly too.

And to all you fearful b*tch ass white washed negros who feel a false sense of security and fulfilment in babylon, and any other freaking place outside alkebulan(or so-called africa), and as a result refuse to come home to settle and even ridicule the mere mention of it, i say this to you all: do not dare bring your sorry selves back here after the real nagas who courageously refuse to abandon ship have successfully struggled to restructure this criminal private corporate entity called nigeria. If you dare try to regain entry into the very land you have rejected and scorned during trying times, you weaklings will all have smoking red dots on your heads like them hindus.

You choose to reject the land of your ancestors and embrace babylon(west) so i will have you bear in mind that you all are traitors in the eyes of both man and the Gods of our lands.

God, do you sound bitter! undecided

Someone in the West must have really rattled your cage.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by promise72(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2009
fayahsoul:

How many times has ur visa being denied? I bet if u live in the West for 2years all these bitterness will be gone. I pray for u grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2009
promise72:

How many times has ur visa being denied? I bet if u live in the West for 2years all these bitterness will be gone. I pray for u grin

Lol! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by FMK(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2009
to you all nigerian complaining and not going back to your roots. one action is different from another everything is set in its proper time you know an animal called Crab ? this animal can be far away from its hole but it never forgets its hole. you need to recognize that you are in the wrong hole you cannot deny your authenticity what you are will remain forever. a piece of wood can be floating centuries and centuries on seas but never it will turn to a fish but the seas will always throw it to the land where it came from. accept your reality your culture your pains nigeria is your home and you nigerian need to sweep it bring it in right way not living abroad and talking bad things against your nigeria. who destroyed nigeria ? it is you, because you are nigerian and you are not contributing to defend the coulor of your flag but contrary you are scaring it dooming it. go back home and defend the right of your fatherland
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2009
^^^ So because people prefer to live where they feel at home, or where they have the things they want, they're denying their authenticity?

That's a daft suggestion - a lot of Nigerians are trying to get out of Nigeria, and many will succeed.
Have you ever asked yourself why?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by babycool(f): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2009
On a more serious note, some Nigerians are better off at home, the last time i was at London bridge, the first person i met when i got out of the station was a Nigeria man of over fifty years old begging me for money, I mean whats the point? Why not go back home? In summary most Nigeria abroad came out for a purpose but many of them lost focus after arriving and they end up being in the streets, I see no reason why such should not be sent home.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by ilaugh1: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2009
wetin go drive em go soon come, mark my words - dem go soon see say khaki no be d same thing as leather.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by akinalabi(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
akinalabi:

Treetop20:

where are getting your facts from?
or are you chatting out of your ass again

I insist England is more "over populated" than Nigeria

When we talk about over populations, you have to look at
the ratio between the number people and the country's size.

England's size is about 130,395 km2 with a population of
about 51 Million.

Nigeria's size is about 923,768 km with a population of
about 150 million.

Remember this over population discussion came up when we
talked about the availaibility of lands.

So who's chatting out of his whatever?
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by akinalabi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
How is it a problem for anybody when someone says he prefers
to live somewhere?

If you choose to live abroad and it suits you, great! It doesnt
make sense to start telling them to come back and all sorts of
comments on this thread.

On the other hand, if living in Nigeria is what suits you (like me)
I dont see the sense in trying to ridicule that person and why
he must live abroad.

Settling at a particular location is a personal choice that cant
be analyzed.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2009
^^^ Akin, you've said it.

At least, we agree on something! wink
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
I've never been able to understand how peeps get themselves worked up over this issue. Just do what is right for YOU, live and let live whether you are in Nigeria or abroad. Either location is right for some people and wrong for others, each person has to decide what suits them.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by iyeayo(f): 2:49am On Apr 01, 2009
I wonder o!! but why so much bad belle for Nigerians oversea. that is the path we have chosen, why not concentrate on your own path.
What works for A may never work for B, some people would have been rotten in naija had it not been for the opportunity they had to leave the country.
As some people are making it big in naija, so also are some people rotting away.

Pls let us concentrate on making life better for ourselves in legitimate ways and not criticising the option others have made in life.

Some of us are abroad, making Nigeria proud daily. I am a ICT professional in Australia and I could never have had a better life in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by hkk(m): 11:42am On Oct 12, 2010
any publishers address in ilorin metropolis interested in poetry pls, send reply to mail elunk@yahooo.com
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by Ikedonn(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
grin shocked
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by invisible2(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2010
fayahsoul:

Humble yourself, bring yourself to parity with the commoner, share their pains and give all you can to help. Be simple! and drop the condescending attitude. Do not do silly excreta that will attrack envy and jealousy because you will pay dearly and deservedly too.

And to all you fearful b*tch backside white washed negros who feel a false sense of security and fulfilment in babylon, and any other freaking place outside alkebulan(or so-called africa), and as a result refuse to come home to settle and even ridicule the mere mention of it, i say this to you all: do not dare bring your sorry selves back here after the real nagas who courageously refuse to abandon ship have successfully struggled to restructure this criminal private corporate entity called nigeria. If you dare try to regain entry into the very land you have rejected and scorned during trying times, you weaklings will all have smoking red dots on your heads like them hindus.

A left hook, followed by an uppercut!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Must Return Home by kennybuda: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2011
oasis abeg some nigerians are in moscow and kossovo, go help us bring them back na only return ticket you go provide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if your ur belly don full with american dollars your free to go home lololol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here / Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria 2015 - T.I.N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.