Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? (24710 Views)

Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Telstar: 11:57am On May 06, 2021
Hamachi:
My brother's girlfriend stole her father's money to support my brother business and the business is growing

Should my brother marry her?
Yes, he should.
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by generationz(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2021
Hamachi:
My brother's girlfriend stole her father's money to support my brother business and the business is growing

Why did you not tell her to return the money when she stole it for your business initially?

Under the law you are just as much of a thief as your girlfriend so stop acting like a holy person.

3 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by dadasupremacy(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2021
You and your brother is mad
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by malele(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2021
Hamachi:

Biko if she i Igbo , give me her number .
Tell ur broda not to marry her, but do that after u have given me her number

2 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by amadil14(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2021
[Why call her a thief?quote author=IyaTola post=101423525]Why do you want to marry a THIEF?[/quote]
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Winning10(f): 12:25pm On May 06, 2021
Your brother will buy your wife a gift and his wife will be like,' you can't spend my father's money like that'� .
Let them have the intention of returning the money even though not directly.
I am telling you this because I foresee a thread:
" I stole my father's money to start a business for my man and he is using the proceeds on other women".

1 Like

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by webosky: 12:52pm On May 06, 2021
Hamachi:

You and your brother are mad is that a question self?
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by detectivejones: 1:38pm On May 06, 2021
Hamachi:

From my findings...

When she stole her father's money to support his business no body heard of it. Now business is growing and as normal level your brother want to jakpa from a thief to protect his future generation you open thread dey ask nonsense question
Wicked people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Kheeng1: 2:10pm On May 06, 2021
Found This!!!

Register and start selling products on
https://splamax.com
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by insabarnur(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2021
Love is sacrifice and Bae had done her bid to prove herself and its now left for your brother to prove himself, not just marrying her, No!
Your brother too must sacrifice something big for her to prove he deserve such sweet and committed bae. Its called Balance.

Knowledge is power
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by whirlwind7(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2021
Hamachi:

Did your brother send you to make this foolish enquiry online, or you are too dumb to think?
undecided
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by taurusdude0(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
You my friend are a big FOOL
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by EdiskyHarry: 4:05pm On May 06, 2021
fruqy:

You people will just come here and post stuupid stuupid posts. My brother this, My sister that. And it makes front page. Oga o. Make we hear word abeg. Your life is there, you never live am finish, na your brother and his girlfriend matter you carry put for head. Joblessness at its peak.

I still can't believe this made font page. This thread is a joke
Honestly it's so sad to see an unreasonable post like this in a place full of reasonable and responsible people.
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by CountLaka(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2021
It seems that you are more stupid than the person that uses theft proceed to survive a business and yet contemplating on marrying the original culprit.

Hamachi:

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Richthekid: 5:38pm On May 06, 2021
Yes
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Genea(f): 6:29pm On May 06, 2021
kingjessy:
this is so sad embarassed . This show the girl love the guy so much
so damn much. Like she didn’t steal for herself but for the guy ... the guy is just an opportunist
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by CanisMajor707: 8:43pm On May 06, 2021
You have cooked this story mchew
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Hamachi(f): 5:34am On May 08, 2021
angry
webosky:

You and your brother are mad is that a question self?
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Hamachi(f): 5:34am On May 08, 2021
Telstar:
Yes, he should.
Thank you
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Hamachi(f): 5:35am On May 08, 2021
bepositive11:

Your brother is not innocent. Both of them should pay him pack and apologize.
Noted
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by HitGuy: 12:26am On May 09, 2021
Romanoff:

The girl stole the money from her dad. After the business is doing well, he's now having doubts I'm marrying her.

Since he can't get over the theft, he shouldn't hold on to the proceeds of the theft.
Not so fast, girls who put guys who is desperate into friendzone & milk them dry buying all mannerless sort of expensive things, don't give nice guys a chance & still won't let them go either, my point is, there is no need of him marrying the girl, the guy should ride on with the money, if the role is flipped, the girl will not never refund the guy, so i don't see no wrong with the guy walking away with the money & dump her ass.

1 Like

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Romanoff(f): 3:36am On May 09, 2021
HitGuy:

Not so fast, girls who put guys who is desperate into friendzone & milk them dry buying all mannerless sort of expensive things, don't give nice guys a chance & still won't let them go either, my point is, there is no need of him marrying the girl, the guy should ride on with the money, if the role is flipped, the girl will not never refund the guy, so i don't see no wrong with the guy walking away with the money & dump her ass.

So he should dump a girl that was there for him because of this nonsense?
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by WoundedLamb: 3:49am On May 09, 2021
HitGuy:

You are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by IyaTola: 2:35pm On May 09, 2021
angry
rhektor:

Because you are a thief too, she stole and you received the stolen money
4÷2 = 2 grin
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 09, 2021
no, she's a thief tongue
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Hamachi(f): 11:32pm On May 09, 2021
CountLaka:
It seems that you are more stupid than the person that uses theft proceed to survive a business and yet contemplating on marrying the original culprit.

Get out if my mention
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by HitGuy: 3:16am On May 12, 2021
Romanoff:

So he should dump a girl that was there for him because of this nonsense?
You sound chronic, like a rusted door hinges..
Dumping a guy that has always been there for you, putting his life & finances on the line for you to compete with others from his sweat has been what 9 out of you girls have been doing,
You are guilty of this act, I am surprised you sound like you are not familiar with your own attitude.. grin shocked
I don't get it, how it suddenly gets gravitational when the role is reversed..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.