Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? (24711 Views)

Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Hamachi(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2021
HitGuy:

You sound chronic, like a rusted door hinges..
Dumping a guy that has always been there for you, putting his life & finances on the line for you to compete with others from his sweat has been what 9 out of you girls have been doing,
You are guilty of this act, I am surprised you sound like you are not familiar with your own attitude.. grin shocked
I don't get it, how it suddenly gets gravitational when the role is reversed..
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by PerfectMatchNG: 7:19pm On May 16, 2021
angry
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by HitGuy: 12:21pm On May 25, 2021
Romanoff:

So he should dump a girl that was there for him because of this nonsense?

Why sounding like you gat a dip stick in between your legs while asking me this stupid question?

Between boys and guys who disappoints more after turns of expenses sponsorships?
How many girls sweat & use the money to sponsor guys education years after years & got dumped? Zero one girls don't invest 99.9 out of girls don't invest in guys

I heard someone ranting a girl bought a pant for a guy, how much is pant? Did you ask the girl how many expensive stuffs meats she have extract from him buying him a toothpick?
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Romanoff(f): 12:36pm On May 25, 2021
HitGuy:

Why sounding like you gat a dip stick in between your legs while asking me this stupid question?

Between boys and guys who disappoints more after turns of expenses sponsorships?
How many girls sweat & use the money to sponsor guys education years after years & got dumped? Zero one girls don't invest 99.9 out of girls don't invest in guys

I heard someone ranting a girl bought a pant for a guy, how much is pant? Did you ask the girl how many expensive stuffs meats she have extract from him buying him a toothpick?

With how long it took you to reply this comment, make I just leave you.

Wetin dey your front done do you.
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by HitGuy: 9:43am On May 28, 2021
Romanoff:

I gat grimes and don't live here..
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by yazga: 5:36am On Jun 06, 2021
grin
generationz:

Why did you not tell her to return the money when she stole it for your business initially?

Under the law you are just as much of a thief as your girlfriend so stop acting like a holy person.
Re: Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? by Hamachi(f): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Romanoff:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.