Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) (56482 Views)

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by vengertime: 7:54am On May 06, 2021
None
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Emperorx: 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Abeg make good luck Jonathan carry me I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Omishor2020(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Buhari fit go fall person for road...Jonathan go dey too boring...Baba Obj sure die

7 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Futurecrypto1: 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Buhari go carry you go meet I'm Brothers for bush. I go with GEJ,he may not have been the best but he is far better than the two
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks.click and start earning

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
None of the above
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by EyezofGod120: 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Ebora owu

6 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Ebora Owu...Third term agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by HEAVEN4444: 7:54am On May 06, 2021
grin first one looks confused, second one looks crazy, third one looks dodgy. i will allow GOD to carry me instead

4 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Queenslander(f): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Jonathan, obviously!

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by ndubuisi1213(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Non of them is a Saint but at least yoruba don talk am say 'person pikin no fit bad reach make he push am to lion to be killed... I go follow OBJ jare... I go just dey use the back of my mind to pray make we no jam...
This is the reason why nigeria is not good
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Who move this to FP
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by jibnet1(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
GEJ sure pass

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Johnayoola(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2021
smudge2079:
Jona of course, the rest are weak. ABOKI fit run you under trailer
same jona way northerners day push up and down like person way thief for market??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:55am On May 06, 2021
helinues:
Would rather trek

grin cheesy
You won't even allow your darling daddy carry you. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 06, 2021
Obj all day

Rugged on foolishness

6 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Babara1994(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2021
Obj

6 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by 2oby: 7:55am On May 06, 2021
Obj

6 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Mayweather01(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2021
I prefer Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Afolabimills(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2021
Jonathan better
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Nuelito: 7:57am On May 06, 2021
None of the above
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by KingKingKing: 7:57am On May 06, 2021
Obj

6 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:57am On May 06, 2021
Jona
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by ukaface(f): 7:57am On May 06, 2021
Wetin do my leg?
Abi uber no dey?
Or danfo don finish

Laslas e go better for me to trek
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by ki02020(m): 7:57am On May 06, 2021
Obj

HE has both the good ,bad and the ugly technique no navigate the road.

Jonathan is too soft for the job

Buhari will lost me

6 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by hardbody: 7:57am On May 06, 2021
tiwaz:
Between The Three Who Will You Allow To Carry You

I will trek to my destination. At least I will get there alive and without broken limbs.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by HEAVEN4444: 7:57am On May 06, 2021
mekushightee:
Obj. No matter what people might say, I was already an adult during Obj's civilian rule and I can tell you that his administration achieved the most for Nigeria. It was as if we moved from underdeveloped to developing during his time
i hear he went to all countries abroad seeking telecommunication companies to invest in nigeria. i forget where i watched it now

5 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2021
Obj sabi road, i will follow him.

6 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
The youngest amongst them....
What is his name?
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by optimismlaz(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
Jonathan
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by oluwashimadara(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
Uncle Jonah!!!
This life na chop your own make I chop my own......
God bless you Uncle Jonah �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.