Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) (56478 Views)

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Promismike(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Non of them is a Saint but at least yoruba don talk am say 'person pikin no fit bad reach make he push am to lion to be killed... I go follow OBJ jare... I go just dey use the back of my mind to pray make we no jam...

That's our problem. Tribalism
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Regie2bless: 10:43am On May 06, 2021
tiwaz:
Between The Three Who Will You Allow To Carry You
I would rather treak
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 06, 2021
Blackman101:

Pick baba obasanjo any day, I will learn more from him than the other two combined.

BUT if going up-north because of Boko and bandit boys will pick buhari
Obj is the best for the northern journey sef

Buhari is heartless, he would take you to the Terrorists himself, but obj no get time for oppression, he knows both the conventional and unconventional ways to handle any obstacle

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:04am On May 06, 2021
charlesoo00:
[s]OBJ because he has proven to be wiser than them all.
[/s]
If Obasanjo was in charge during the oil boom I'm 100% sure Nigeria would be better than this. Goodluck Jonathan the drunkard squandered everything even when he had the privilege to make an impact, he did not do anything even for his own community: he lost election even in his own polling unit grin

Buhari is just clueless cool
Non of the three is better.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by HRMK: 11:11am On May 06, 2021
sorry,none of them!no dffce btw six and half of a dozen!!
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by emmyN(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2021
Some persons here are associating OBJ with wisdom. Heck that dude was part of the people that foisted this vegetable on us in 2015!
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by samonak(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2021
Obj jor! Though he is a Tyrant by nature, he has proven to be a very decisive ruler of the trio. He has de balls to deliver. The Telecom revolution we enjoy today was his brain child, he created EFCC ( tho he used it to hound his opponents) helped to demolish our foreign debt which PMB has quadrupled today and he grew the foreign reserve from almost nothing to more than $50B (2007) @ a time the oil bench mark was not even up to $15 per barrel (1999). His failure was not being able to rejig the power sector, third term ambition and his high handedness.

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2021
Promismike:

That's our problem. Tribalism
he said select one person and I made my choice... What's tribalistic about that

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2021
Fortune2016:

I will allow Oga Jona to carry me, at least i am very sure i will get to my destination safely. Safety 1st
that one self dey..
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2021
ndubuisi1213:

This is the reason why nigeria is not good
I don't understand ooo.. Na everybody get his or her choice... Why not select yours and let us see

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by KBEST3(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2021
One in red
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by 77star: 12:20pm On May 06, 2021
Jac007:
None of them can secure one's life, but one can follow one way to ensure you arrive on time and that's OBJ. As for Jonathan, ogogoro smell no go allow you enjoy the journey. Sai baba would land you in the gutters after promising you a safe trip.
grin
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by 77star: 12:28pm On May 06, 2021
I would rather go and wake abacha from sleep to come carry me
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by 77star: 12:28pm On May 06, 2021
Chochovini:
. Good decision. But then, be ensure to find yourself at boko harams camp where the may use you for Spartacus training.
[b][/b]

Or

Suya
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by NELLY1990: 12:36pm On May 06, 2021
Daddy OBJ. Next will be Uncle Goodluck. God forbid Buhari. Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 06, 2021
They are all failures if they couldn't help Nigeria generate enough electricity for every citizens use 24/7
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Zionman24: 1:05pm On May 06, 2021
None but the dude watching from the back.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by peacettw: 1:09pm On May 06, 2021
Most definitely Jonathan cos I know he can be controlled.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2021
The first one is a terrorist. The second one is a corwardist.The third one is a fearist and all of them are liarlists.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
E get where I wan Enter bike go way I nor go fit trek?
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by XclusiveEmma(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2021
StepTwo:
I swear, buhari go intentionally carry you go jam trailer. Very wicked human being.

You no see the hand of em bike?
Like all this Alaba Rago hausa bike men
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by vioment: 3:31pm On May 06, 2021
Baba mi.

Oga Obj confirm.

Oga Obj is not the best ever in Nigeria, but he is the best president since 1970 reach today. Part 1 and part 2 Oga Obj is better than the traveller.

*one of my biggest yawa with Oga Obj be say $16 billion just disappear. But I also know say him no too know get knowledge on things, so the chances of him not knowing what happened to the money is high. Dem for dun use big big words confuse am.

I go only let Oga Good luck carry me, if I just get into an accident.

Even if I dey die, the traveller go dey do body language or giving nod. He fit drive me go airport because say him wan go catch flight for vacation.

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Saviourk: 3:42pm On May 06, 2021
Omo... I'll go with obj grin

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by ultimateprof: 4:12pm On May 06, 2021
It is better to go back to where I was before.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2021
tiwaz:

“My twin brother,bean, would call his bike man since he won’t see this post”
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2021
tiwaz:

“ My twin brother,bean, would call his bike man since he won’t see this post”
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by MrPaul2: 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Non of them is a Saint but at least yoruba don talk am say 'person pikin no fit bad reach make he push am to lion to be killed... I go follow OBJ jare... I go just dey use the back of my mind to pray make we no jam...
This mentality is the reason Fulani and the northerners will keep on ruling us. A simple test see a you fail. What business is tribalism doing in response to the question ask? Nigerian we really need to wake up and put religion and tribalism outside if we must develop
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Richthekid: 5:40pm On May 06, 2021
None
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Thazard(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2021
smudge2079:
Jona of course, the rest are weak. ABOKI fit run you under trailer

cheesy
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2021
MrPaul2:

This mentality is the reason Fulani and the northerners will keep on ruling us. A simple test see a you fail. What business is tribalism doing in response to the question ask? Nigerian we really need to wake up and put religion and tribalism outside if we must develop
OK I have heard u oo.. To u now, who is the best of the three

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.