Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) (56484 Views)

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Chochovini: 8:44am On May 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Buhari. Of course.
. Good decision. But then, be ensure to find yourself at boko harams camp where the may use you for Spartacus training.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2021
See as everyone is routing for OBJ this shows that Nigeria is not progressing at all

It shows that Back in the days are more better than today

4 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Awaja(m): 8:48am On May 06, 2021
Me I go kukuma use legedis Benz
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2021
Wey buhari fans na.......shame dey caught den......

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Blackman101: 8:52am On May 06, 2021
Pick baba obasanjo any day, I will learn more from him than the other two combined.

BUT if going up-north because of Boko and bandit boys will pick buhari

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by donsheddy1(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2021
That motorist in the middle reminds me of those stone aged men at Louisiana museum, no difference.

People like that is why scientists believe humans evolved from Apes, if not explain that facial structure of this particular motorist?
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:00am On May 06, 2021
I will trek biko grin.

May God bless Nigeria with good leaders.

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by houseontherock: 9:00am On May 06, 2021
Anyone but the first one...no money for ransom
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by PenelopeA(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2021
Obj. Anyhow, anyhow we go reach

6 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2021
Well, as you all know, I'm going with Mr Buhari.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by bahdpersona(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2021
smudge2079:
Jona of course, the rest are weak. ABOKI fit run you under trailer
who's weaker between obj and Jonathan?
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2021
From left:

First rider takes you straight to Terrorists' den... From N100 bike fare, you and your loved ones must cough out N100m.

Second rider will take you to your destination, albeit you must be careful with your discussion with him while the ride lasts. If not, be prepared for the consequences of unguarded talks. Lest I skipped it, don't make the mistake of embarking with your woman!

Third rider, hmmm...be sure he's sobber before you embarked. He could be a gentleman but watch out for how he succumbs to his wife shouting at you guys along the ride... He might just terminate the journey, go get Mama Peace and leave you stranded!

So, to the question... I pick the second rider and busy my mouth with a stick of cigar and my ears with earbuds while the ride lasts.

4 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 9:07am On May 06, 2021
Chochovini:
. Good decision. But then, be ensure to find yourself at boko harams camp where the may use you for Spartacus training.

You’re reaching. He’ll take me to exactly where I’m going.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Whois(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2021
Good luck. He is not a pretender
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 06, 2021
Goodluck ooo

Obj and bubu ?? No way!!
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2021
Hahahaha I CANT STOP LAUGHING.... Wahaliiii, FUHARI WICKED FA, IF HE CARRY YOU GO GIVE HIS PELLOW BANDIT POR 100MILLION FA. OGA GOOD LUCK TO GENTLE, HE GO DRIVE SLOW TO CARRY YOU REACH YOUR DESTINATION. HMMM THE EBORA EWU OF HIMSELF NA HIM SURE PASS FOR ME TO MANAGE, HE GO CARRY YOU AS IF HE WANT GO DELIVER YOU TO BANDIT BUT ON GETTING THEIR NA TO FIRE AND KILL THE BANDIT..

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by PAQ(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2021
OBJ! Police no go fit harass am or collect ransom, Agberos no go fit chance am or butcher his passengers. He would be faster than the other two and get to the destination on time.

That dude(not me) behind him will reach his destination, sound and on time.

As for me, i go dey inside my slow Corolla dey watch.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by ugodson(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2021
OBJ

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 06, 2021
If general obasenjo drive me i know say i go reach house safe

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Empiree: 9:20am On May 06, 2021
tiwaz:
Between The Three Who Will You Allow To Carry You
Definitely Buhari because I would not be afraid of accident bcus he drives slow on the road to my destination by following speed limit grin

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Successmind(m): 9:26am On May 06, 2021
Obj....

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Odumumichael: 9:26am On May 06, 2021
Favemmzar200:
What happened to taxi. grin cheesy

Anyways I would take anyone except the 1st one, he is such a failure, in a group of FAILURES he would still come last because he is a failures.

Drops mic cheesy

OBO come and sign me grin

grin. grin
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by iammo(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2021
grin

Obasanjo. .. abeg carry me dey go, as Yar'Adua don die and him no dey Okada garage

Buhari and Jonathan ..... God Forbid

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2021
None!

To break bottle for their head dey hungry me.

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Richie77: 9:35am On May 06, 2021
Jonathan bike no get light (vision) and Bubu might be riding or deliver victims to Zambiza.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Aforigho(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2021
GEJ off cos Bleep pmb
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Rickbronz(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2021
interesting

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Coldie(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2021
Buhari all time long
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Ejjis(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2021
Why no one is mentioning Buhari? Even the people who voted him in? Useless Nigerians.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by zazzi: 9:51am On May 06, 2021
OBJ all the way. Sure destination with peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 10:02am On May 06, 2021
I pity the next generation for the hands of Photoshop... Who go come know real pictures
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Verysmart101: 10:29am On May 06, 2021
Buhari go carry u give one chance people,obj go carry u but I'm go collect x2 of money,jona na very sincere rider wey go carry u reach ur destination even reduce money for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.