Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) (56483 Views)

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by tayolove12(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
EG
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by uptownemmygee(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
Make uncle Jonathan carry me joor,
Last last nah otuoke morkite joint we go end the journey..�����
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by majamajic(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2021
Na to trek
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2021
None! They are all Animals in a human body

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Umsworld: 8:00am On May 06, 2021
mekushightee:
Obj. No matter what people might say, I was already an adult during Obj's civilian rule and I can tell you that his administration achieved the most for Nigeria. It was as if we moved from underdeveloped to developing during his time

Do not also forget oga adult that the first jumbo clueless loan was taken under his watch and we have $16 billion missing under his watch (just for power)
All na casted people
I go trek!

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by tunary(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2021
mekushightee:
Obj. No matter what people might say, I was already an adult during Obj's civilian rule and I can tell you that his administration achieved the most for Nigeria. It was as if we moved from underdeveloped to developing during his time
So very true unlike buhari administration where borrowing is non stop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by RMoneyInTheBank: 8:02am On May 06, 2021
So no one will ride with buhari... That's not fair

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by blazepascal(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2021
Allow goodluck to carry you bcus if his sincerity
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by dododawa1: 8:06am On May 06, 2021
Generation of wicked souls

4 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Tizu(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2021
The man I trust and have tested GEJ !
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by BestMan001: 8:06am On May 06, 2021
GEJ

Although he allowed corruption rock his government.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by abbeynism(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2021
Umsworld:

Do not also forget oga adult that the first jumbo clueless loan was taken under his watch and we have $16 billion missing under his watch (just for power)
All na casted people
I go trek!

You might be right. But he is still better than the othrr two.

4 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:09am On May 06, 2021
I don't take Okada

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by VanMoyez: 8:11am On May 06, 2021
Kettle, pot and firewood - none is worthy, all CURSED angry

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2021
Enter Buhari and found yourself inside gutter

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Dollarremix(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2021
Omo na bros j ooo
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On May 06, 2021
This joke and the answers truly tell you who is the worst president among these three. You can see that there is no insult. People genuinely say their minds jokingly. But wait oooo! Has anyone picked Buhari? If you see, let me know. The destination of Buhari so far are gutter and bushes. grin

5 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Emmyginger(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2021
In case u no know, aboki okada na the worst to enter, e dy cheap, but if u reach house thank God because them fit Carry u under trailer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 8:19am On May 06, 2021
tiwaz:
Between The Three Who Will You Allow To Carry You

Buhari. Of course.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by powerbanks: 8:20am On May 06, 2021
Na OBJ o.

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 8:20am On May 06, 2021
OBJ,of course !

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Fortune2016(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Non of them is a Saint but at least yoruba don talk am say 'person pikin no fit bad reach make he push am to lion to be killed... I go follow OBJ jare... I go just dey use the back of my mind to pray make we no jam...

I will allow Oga Jona to carry me, at least i am very sure i will get to my destination safely. Safety 1st
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:22am On May 06, 2021
In Sai Baba I trust.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by duro4chang(m): 8:24am On May 06, 2021
If the place is trekkable, I will rather trek. Both of them are incompetent.
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 8:24am On May 06, 2021
I'll manage obj! ....
I won't even allow Buhari to carry my enemy cos he'll definitely drive him to extremists and TERRORISTS den!
Bubu is all shades of nuisance and disaster!

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:26am On May 06, 2021
Buhari. Bcus I fit join am fight corruption. If we collect corruption money we go hide am
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by joyandfaith: 8:29am On May 06, 2021
GEJ. I can ask him to come down and drive with him at back. If he must drive , I can manipulate him to drive me safely. Other two are stubborn.

2 Likes

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by Solacecraig2: 8:29am On May 06, 2021
GEJ
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by SocialJustice: 8:30am On May 06, 2021
mekushightee:
Hello, can I see your previous jobs and are you open to being a CTO at a startup?
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by seyz91(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2021
cheesy
helinues:
Would rather trek

grin cheesy
Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by adelekeolu(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2021
OBJ

1 Like

Re: Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) by fineberry(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2021
Worksunlimited:
Trekking sure pass
the distance nko grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: President Buhari Reacts, Directs Police To Fish Out Rapists / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.