Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times (1497 Views)

What Was The Final Straw That Broke Your Relationship / Girl With Drum Breast Spotted Two Times Dorathy PHOTOS - VIDEOS / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2021
she ran away with my wristwatch and deodorant's the last time.
I met her again years letter and she apologised.who am i not to forgive.we started getting along again but i wasn't having any intention of dating her or having anything to do with her too.she called me last week and asked if she could come visiting,i hesitated at first but after a second glance,i gave her a go ahead.she came around after 7 which i wasnt ok with but i dont want to acting dramatic.i let her stay and when it was getting late,i excused her to my room.an idea of setting a trap came to my mind which i executed.few moment later she joined me in the bed.i woke the next morning only to discorver that she has ran away with everything on my table.i laughed knowing fully well they were all junks wink . Indeed a leopard can never change it's spot undecided
Re: My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by Bornsinner7: 11:44am On May 06, 2021
Ok
Re: My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by donbachi(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2021
Loverboy.
Re: My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2021
donbachi:
Loverboy.

that's ma name cool
Re: My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by InfernoNig: 11:58am On May 06, 2021
Twice is a charm, she's ratchet, a hoe and a thief.

1 Like

Re: My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by blueblur: 12:29pm On May 06, 2021
buy dog instead of dating that bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAFdv01GqCA
Re: My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 06, 2021
U dey use us catch cruzzz bah cheesy
Re: My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by Cerebellum: 2:25pm On May 06, 2021
You're a bigg fat fooll angry

2 Likes

Re: My experience with a lady that broke my heart two times by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2021
Pekus and Puna want to kill you.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Spiritual Effect In Bleeping Ashewo / Most Nigerian Guys As So Boring. / When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.