Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? (1481 Views)

Why Do Chicks Get Upset When U Say They Look Older? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Don't Respond To Emotional Punches With Physical Punches / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2022
We have come across it, either family, friends or total stranger. You greet them and they don't respond back. Do you let it slide or you give them a piece of you silently in your mind?
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2022
I tried to find out what the problem is and make amends by apologising, I have a strong weakness for keeping malice even though I look for trouble sometimes. I’ll just find a way to normalise things and life goes on from there. Good morning pansophist ☺️

2 Likes

Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by LordIsaac(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Most people say, " I won't greet him/her again...mtchewe!" grin

1 Like

Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Revoluxe: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2022
Why I go greet person wey he no go answer.
Maybe hin no know say na me. Cos me no dey greet anybody like dat. Na shenkin I hate pass for dis life. That kain person go chop instant breakfast
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2022
If The Person is Within my Age Bracket, I Accost and Question him or her on that Bad behaviour.. sad

But If Its an Old or Elderly Person, After 3x, I go just Lock up!
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Fahvvy: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2022
I'll assume you didn't hear me and greet again, and again, but this time I'll raise my voice a little...

If after raising my voice like twice and you still didn't answer me, I'll assume that you're avoiding me and I'll do same...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Tinububalls: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Bleep off.
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by hitsugaya: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2022
"at least I tried"..then I move
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by spencekat(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2022
I no go greet you again,till you come back to your senses.
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by chiommy123(f): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2022
I used to keep malice for Africa but I have repented and old things are passed away
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by pansophist(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
I tried to find out what the problem is and make amends by apologising, I have a strong weakness for keeping malice even though I look for trouble sometimes. I’ll just find a way to normalise things and life goes on from there. Good morning pansophist ☺️

Good morning small pikin.
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2022
pansophist:

Good morning small pikin.
� � � sorry about last time, no mind me jare. Hope you are good.
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by pansophist(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
� � � sorry about last time, no mind me jare. Hope you are good.

Apologies accepted. I am fine but broke. Should I send my account number ?
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by ProblemChild1: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Me: Toh me I know say i don greet you. I move
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2022
pansophist:

I'm broke. Should I send my account number ?
Stop disguising, OBO like you.
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by pansophist(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Stop disguising, OBO like you.

Giving is unconditional, regardless if the receiver has or not. People still gather millions give an already wealthy Davido, so why change am when it reach my turn? shocked

6 Likes

Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2022
pansophist:

Giving is unconditional, regardless if the receiver has or not. People still gather millions give an already wealthy Davido, so why change am when it reach my turn? shocked
. But giving should be for the needy and not to the already wealthy ones. Gifts are ok for the already wealthy ones, I can gift you a car sha lol
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by NonsenseRubbish: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Na me Bleep up angry
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by NonsenseRubbish: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2022
NonsenseRubbish
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by cayorday89(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2022
I assume the person did not hear me, because what will make you not answer my greeting will have been made known to me for me not to even make an attempt to greet you at first. And if it turns out I am deliberately avoided so be it, I move on.
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by imagrg(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2022
Well said!
Let someone here give him a bottle of 33. shocked
Rozross:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2022
If you greet people and they don't respond, keep greeting.

Nigeria situation fit make anybody turn deaf.While you are thinking the person is ignoring you, he or she may be drowning in thoughts.
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Sammy101111(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
May be they are deaf simple
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Streetmovement(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I say Bleep you bitch
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Anisilas: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
No worry na me find you trouble.
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
YOU SAY GREETING IS NOT LOVE.IS NOT BY FORCE TO ANSWER. sad grin sad
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by wumi2017(f): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Walahi I won't greet you again til u come back to ur senses

2 Likes

Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Blaxie: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2022
"na me Bleep up wey i greet you"
Re: When You Greet People And They Don't Respond, What Do U Say In Your Mind? by Pussyassasin(m): 12:55am On Sep 08, 2022
Na me mess up

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Adult house party / What An Unfaithful Wife / How Long Should You Wait After Meeting A Girl Before Telling Her You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.