Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess (13259 Views)

Meet Tall And Busty Nigerian Celebrity That Is Built Like A Goddess. / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by bragamycin: 6:55pm On May 06, 2021
Davindal:
Hi Good People On Nairaland. My name is Davindal. I am a 29 years old ex Nigerian soldier but now an IT Expert. I got married on September 2019 to my beautiful wife.

I don’t read all the long story but
Dont be scared man, if she is goddess, know ur therefore that you are a god.
Psalm 82.6 got your back ..
Meanwhile I do logistics with reliable and respectable riders within lagos
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Zowee10(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2021
Abeg any time u get any contract job for Lagos call me ma near u...

Na this kind babe man dey find.

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by samwash(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2021
If you are a real born again Christian, you will kwn that is only God that blesses a man & add no sorrow.God can't use immorality to bless to bless a man, that is a trap from the pit of hell.
If the goddess of weath bless you, what will you give in return?
You think any woman wants to be a second fieldder to another married woman, just think abt it.

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by GeneralPula: 7:21pm On May 06, 2021
[s]
Davindal:
Hi Good People On Nairaland. My name is Davindal. I am a 29 years old ex Nigerian soldier but now an IT Expert. I got married on September 2019 to my beautiful wife.

It all started on March 2019, 6 months after I voluntarily discharged from the Nigerian Army due to serious injuries - though I am well and currently fit.

One evening around 9:10 PM, I was strolling home from a bar not too far from my street; when suddenly, A very pretty tall and well shaped chocolate complexioned lady accosted me. The moment I noticed that someone was fast advancing on my position from the rare, I had to quickly sway my body indefensive stance. Lol and behold, it was this very beautiful lady.

I was amazed at her. She equally noticed I was terrified and at the same time curious about her intention in bouncing on me from behind. Then she said, "Brother, please, I am sorry in the manner in which I approached you. My name is Ruth, and I have a problem and I need your help now".

Hmm... I contemplated inwardly what the problem was...how could this fine girl be needing help from an ex-soldier that equally needs help so as to fix thing up. These thoughts and more roamed aggressively on my mind.

Then, I asked her what the problem was, and she told me that she is a first year student of UNN. that she lost her ATM card and hard nothing on her to buy anything basically food. She pleaded that I should just buy her food for the night.

I searched my wallet, and found only N150. Guy man don spend all the N35000 (money) wey him carry commit around 6:00 PM to go flex some bottles and also buying drinks for a few homies. Whereas, in my area 2019 a plate of food was from N300 to N400 then.

I asked her not to worry, that despite the fact I had no enough money on me that I would still buy her food. She was all smiles.

As an area, I took her to a restaurant at a distance of a pole away from where we were standing and bought her a plate of food worth N400 due to the two pieces of meat in it, and a bottle of malt. I met the madam who runs the restaurant who happens know me quite well, and promised to come pay them tomorrow.

She obliged and was even hailing me "Awua! the Awua rugged!!" maybe because of the fine babe. However, we left that restaurant around 10:15 PM.

When we got out of the restaurant she said, the gate keeper to her lodge might have locked the entrance gate. That she would need to talk to a few of her lodge mate to inform them that she was locked outside so the could call come beckon on the gatekeeper to come open the gate but the problem was zero airtime.

I said no qualms, I transferred N200 airtime to her mobile phone from my GTB account. Before me, she placed a call to a close lodge mate who then rushed to her request. We exchanged contact and she left.

Thereafter, we keep talking over the phone periodically, but I noticed she was becoming more attached, and was calling me endearing names. Contrary to her advances, I was in a relationship with another lady (who is currently my wife) before that encounter, and I didn't want to cheat.

However, I lost my phone on June 2019 hence all the contact on it. When I bought a new phone 2 days later and welcomed back my sim I have to copy a few numbers from my diary into my new phone, hence lost her number.

I moved on, even though I was not eying her for a relationship but she called one day again and we started talking again. On September 2019, I married my wife traditionally without telling this babe about it.

Shockingly, I bumped into this babe in PortHarcourt, on 15 December, 2019... didn't quite know she was the one for the only time I met her was in the night, and it was around my area at Nsukka.

That day In PH, I was going about my business when suddenly she bumped into me on the door way in a super market/shopping mall. I passed her by, and she called me by my name "Davindal!". I turned but couldn't recognized her easily. The style of her hair made her confusing in appearance.

She was looking extremely gorgeous. Guys around us where admiring her and also watching us in awe. Then she said, " It is me...Ruth". I was excited so was she too, we embraced each other. Drove in her car to a cool place to chill. NB: I was surprise seeing her in such a big car but I held my calm.

After which she told me her dad sent her for a business deal with a firm that she was in that shopping mall to pick a few things. Surprisingly, sas we were gisting she informed me that something in her tells her that I just married few months ago. I kept mute...couldn't say a word. She said anyway no problems.

When I came back, to my hotel room, I was confused for I remembered, I never told her my name, not even in the night I met her, not to talk about getting married. I Couldn't phatom how she new about these things.

Please note: I have a one year 5 months old son now, and my wife is currently pregnant.

Fast forward to this year 2021, though ever since I bumped into her in PortHarcourt on Dec. 2019 we have been talking over the phone and via WhatsApp media.

In one of my conversations with her she jokingly told me that she has a key to my stars, and that she loves me dearly and would do anything for my sake even though I am married.

Then I summoned courage to ask her how she came to that conclusion, and she said she would tell me when we meet. She asked to see me privately, I told her that I am on a contract job in Abuja, that I would be back to Enugu State in a month's time.

I later came on April 2, 2021, sneakingly met and slept with her on 15th of April in a hotel. We had a nice time. She confessed how she loves me genuinely. In that hotel, though I paid for the room before I hinted her of the location.

During our intimacy time, she ordered and paid for all we ate and drank. When she was freshening up in the bathroom, as a security conscious person I checked her bag, and discovered stash of 500 naira notes, almost up to #45000. Other items are combs, eye pencils, brow powder, lipstick, tiny perfume can, and nothing more. I can say, this babe has wow b**bs, hip, huge thighs and *ss. Above all, with tight pu**y. I really enjoyed her.

The problem now is that she is becoming too attached to me. I even opened up to her that I am married, she cared less and said no problems. I traveled for another IT contract job to Lagos, and she was like, I should come back to Enugu and come and have her that she has grown so madly in love with me after that first sexu*all encounter. I kept on postponing the time I would be coming back until I promised her that I would come on 1st of May 2021 after which I couldn't make it.

Finally, I made it to Enugu where I am based alone. She wanted to come see me yesterday 5th, 2021 from UNN but I threw up an excuse because people know my wife very well. My wife is also a student of UNN, Economics Dept., and she visits weekends from Nsukka. I didn't want to insult her absence.

Why I am Scared

Yesterday, Ruth called me from UNN raging in anger that I don't know whom she is. That in case I don't know that she is a Goddess of wealth in the spiritual realm, and she posses supernatural power to ease of my life that I should know it now.

The moment I heard 'Goddess' cold shiver ran down my spine. Then I asked her to explain what she meant by calling herself a Goddess. She said that as a child long before she came in contact with me that she new me, that the injury I sustained in the military was pre-planned by my God to save me from untimely death. (I never told her I was in the military)

She went on to say, that although I seem successful in the myopic eyes of people. In furtherance, that I am suppose to be balling in higher level of wealth and money than I am currently balling because I am using only 1 star out of the seven higher stars I came into this world with. She said that she would be revealing her parents' identities to me later on.

I told her that she never answered my question on being a Goddess, and she said she is a Goddess of wealth. That she has a gift which makes it possible that anyone she loved and blesses automatically see a brighter future, and fortune. That in my own case that she was assigned to me spiritually to make me stupendously rich such that I can help the less privileged in the world for I am kind hearted young man would doesn't abuse privileges particularly when in the military.

This babe, 22 years old, equally reminded me that she had more than #10000 in her purse that night she came for me...that it was a trap to get in contact with my destiny.

Then, I became even more scared even through I was sounding firm and assertive. How she knew I was afraid got me scarier. She beckoned on me not to be afraid that she is a beautiful soul but also a supernatural person, and a Goddess who has been sent by almighty God to open my way properly. That she would bless me whenever I am ready to see her.

She reminded me to observe how things have been changing for good in my life ever since I met her, and Even more after our intimacy.

I reminded her that it would be some how to marry her a second wife, but she said she doesn't care that all she wants is to be with me that she would easily get along with her supposed co wife. She said she has her on money which is equally mine for an even more happy home. My wife is 23.

She is 22 and in 300 level, sparkling pretty, and gorgeous.

Please, who has experienced this for I don't know if she is a ghost or human?

Should I still be seeing her? Pls I need an advice for truly, I have been getting contracts steadily.

[/s]
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by cybriz82(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2021
Quality20:
u got blessed after committing adultery with her? So sexual sins and immoralities now lead to blessings?

No mind am..na fever dey worry am....
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by BigBizzy(m): 8:09pm On May 06, 2021
Since youre well now, go back to the army na...insecurity everywhere....we need you, your country needs you more

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 06, 2021
You said she has thick laps, wow boobs and tight pussy right? If you are scared, dm me her contact. A goddess of wealth with all those physical attributes is what my dick need now.

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Bekind123: 8:37pm On May 06, 2021
ModestGal:

Lol, na no name she saved his number with na.
She be Goddess of wealth and yet she haff not blow, lol. The way some people deceive themselves ehn
Goddess of wealth ko, Goddess of love ni
This is the work of toomuch Nolywood movies, I also noticed that beliefs in superstitious fairy tales is still highly rampant among South Easterners
You must be very stupid with this your last comment.
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Davindal(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2021
Dnonny14:
It's only a kid doesn't know there are existence of those people here on Earth with us...foreign religion has actually dealt with us igbos particularly and African at large...hence,we have been very much confused on an issues that couldn't have been a problem,in Achebe word(blessed memory),things has really fallen apart...

My brother,I doubt not ur story for I have witnessed such though nt same but similar...mind you the Young lady had known you before you even meet her,and your steps are known to her even till date.And you too has gotten her more attached to you by having sex with her...you have committed...please,do not try anything foolish thinking you will outsmart her, it's for your own good...all you should do, get her to leave you voluntarily (enquire from her what you should do so that this attachment or friendship will end...do that in a way she won't get angry...apply caution,pls never separate from her by force,you may spend your entire life looking for her to ask her for mercy or going from one church to another looking for solution,do apply caution or get your wife to know abt this... though emotions may overide her but she really have to understand... becouse it's for her own good too...do apply very much caution.gudluck.
Though, I came late thank you bro. But I am becoming more and more scared.
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Davindal(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
blazepascal:
Op I wonder if this your story is real
Bro. It is real. 100%
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Davindal(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2021
ModestGal:

She be Goddess of wealth and yet she haff not blow, lol. The way some people deceive themselves ehn
This is the work of toomuch Nolywood movies, I also noticed that beliefs in superstitious fairy tales is still highly rampant among South Easterners
She calls me by endearment terms like honey, sweety etc. My watsapp name is my IT company name.
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Davindal(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2021
BigBizzy:
Since youre well now, go back to the army na...insecurity everywhere....we need you, your country needs you more
Bro. I jointed the army at 19 I was there till I was 26 plus. I think you should join to replace me numerically. I asked for advice and you are talking this way.

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by jessedaflow: 9:12pm On May 06, 2021
extol1:

pls send her phone number to me, I want to tell her something
grin grin grin
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by CelebCircle: 9:12pm On May 06, 2021
Chidinma Ekile Quit's Secular Music & Testifies Of Her Encounter With Jesus

Watch full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke2BQFnZqzA
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by CheedyJ(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2021
Goddess of wealth & her parents aren’t the richest people in Nigeria .. super story
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by CheedyJ(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2021
Nonexistent:
You said she has thick laps, wow boobs and tight pussy right? If you are scared, dm me her contact. A goddess of wealth with all those physical attributes is what my dick need now.
Incase he passes her to you and you get scared pls , pass her to me..

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On May 06, 2021
Davindal:

It all started on March 2019, 6 months after I voluntarily discharged from the Nigerian Army due to serious injuries - though I am well and currently fit.

One evening around 9:10 PM, I was strolling home from a bar not too far from my street; when suddenly, A very pretty tall and well shaped chocolate complexioned lady accosted me. The moment I noticed that someone was fast advancing on my position from the rare, I had to quickly sway my body indefensive stance. Lol and behold, it was this very beautiful lady.

I was amazed at her. She equally noticed I was terrified and at the same time curious about her intention in bouncing on me from behind. Then she said, "Brother, please, I am sorry in the manner in which I approached you. My name is Ruth, and I have a problem and I need your help now".

Hmm... I contemplated inwardly what the problem was...how could this fine girl be needing help from an ex-soldier that equally needs help so as to fix thing up. These thoughts and more roamed aggressively on my mind.

Then, I asked her what the problem was, and she told me that she is a first year student of UNN. that she lost her ATM card and hard nothing on her to buy anything basically food. She pleaded that I should just buy her food for the night.

I searched my wallet, and found only N150. Guy man don spend all the N35000 (money) wey him carry commit around 6:00 PM to go flex some bottles and also buying drinks for a few homies. Whereas, in my area 2019 a plate of food was from N300 to N400 then.

I asked her not to worry, that despite the fact I had no enough money on me that I would still buy her food. She was all smiles.

As an area, I took her to a restaurant at a distance of a pole away from where we were standing and bought her a plate of food worth N400 due to the two pieces of meat in it, and a bottle of malt. I met the madam who runs the restaurant who happens know me quite well, and promised to come pay them tomorrow.

She obliged and was even hailing me "Awua! the Awua rugged!!" maybe because of the fine babe. However, we left that restaurant around 10:15 PM.

When we got out of the restaurant she said, the gate keeper to her lodge might have locked the entrance gate. That she would need to talk to a few of her lodge mate to inform them that she was locked outside so the could call come beckon on the gatekeeper to come open the gate but the problem was zero airtime.

I said no qualms, I transferred N200 airtime to her mobile phone from my GTB account. Before me, she placed a call to a close lodge mate who then rushed to her request. We exchanged contact and she left.

Thereafter, we keep talking over the phone periodically, but I noticed she was becoming more attached, and was calling me endearing names. Contrary to her advances, I was in a relationship with another lady (who is currently my wife) before that encounter, and I didn't want to cheat.

However, I lost my phone on June 2019 hence all the contact on it. When I bought a new phone 2 days later and welcomed back my sim I have to copy a few numbers from my diary into my new phone, hence lost her number.

I moved on, even though I was not eying her for a relationship but she called one day again and we started talking again. On September 2019, I married my wife traditionally without telling this babe about it.

Shockingly, I bumped into this babe in PortHarcourt, on 15 December, 2019... didn't quite know she was the one for the only time I met her was in the night, and it was around my area at Nsukka.

That day In PH, I was going about my business when suddenly she bumped into me on the door way in a super market/shopping mall. I passed her by, and she called me by my name "Davindal!". I turned but couldn't recognized her easily. The style of her hair made her confusing in appearance.

She was looking extremely gorgeous. Guys around us where admiring her and also watching us in awe. Then she said, " It is me...Ruth". I was excited so was she too, we embraced each other. Drove in her car to a cool place to chill. NB: I was surprise seeing her in such a big car but I held my calm.

After which she told me her dad sent her for a business deal with a firm that she was in that shopping mall to pick a few things. Surprisingly, sas we were gisting she informed me that something in her tells her that I just married few months ago. I kept mute...couldn't say a word. She said anyway no problems.

When I came back, to my hotel room, I was confused for I remembered, I never told her my name, not even in the night I met her, not to talk about getting married. I Couldn't phatom how she new about these things.

Please note: I have a one year 5 months old son now, and my wife is currently pregnant.

Fast forward to this year 2021, though ever since I bumped into her in PortHarcourt on Dec. 2019 we have been talking over the phone and via WhatsApp media.

In one of my conversations with her she jokingly told me that she has a key to my stars, and that she loves me dearly and would do anything for my sake even though I am married.

Then I summoned courage to ask her how she came to that conclusion, and she said she would tell me when we meet. She asked to see me privately, I told her that I am on a contract job in Abuja, that I would be back to Enugu State in a month's time.

I later came on April 2, 2021, sneakingly met and slept with her on 15th of April in a hotel. We had a nice time. She confessed how she loves me genuinely. In that hotel, though I paid for the room before I hinted her of the location.

During our intimacy time, she ordered and paid for all we ate and drank. When she was freshening up in the bathroom, as a security conscious person I checked her bag, and discovered stash of 500 naira notes, almost up to #45000. Other items are combs, eye pencils, brow powder, lipstick, tiny perfume can, and nothing more. I can say, this babe has wow b**bs, hip, huge thighs and *ss. Above all, with tight pu**y. I really enjoyed her.

The problem now is that she is becoming too attached to me. I even opened up to her that I am married, she cared less and said no problems. I traveled for another IT contract job to Lagos, and she was like, I should come back to Enugu and come and have her that she has grown so madly in love with me after that first sexu*all encounter. I kept on postponing the time I would be coming back until I promised her that I would come on 1st of May 2021 after which I couldn't make it.

Finally, I made it to Enugu where I am based alone. She wanted to come see me yesterday 5th, 2021 from UNN but I threw up an excuse because people know my wife very well. My wife is also a student of UNN, Economics Dept., and she visits weekends from Nsukka. I didn't want to insult her absence.

Why I am Scared

Yesterday, Ruth called me from UNN raging in anger that I don't know whom she is. That in case I don't know that she is a Goddess of wealth in the spiritual realm, and she posses supernatural power to ease of my life that I should know it now.

The moment I heard 'Goddess' cold shiver ran down my spine. Then I asked her to explain what she meant by calling herself a Goddess. She said that as a child long before she came in contact with me that she new me, that the injury I sustained in the military was pre-planned by my God to save me from untimely death. (I never told her I was in the military)

She went on to say, that although I seem successful in the myopic eyes of people. In furtherance, that I am suppose to be balling in higher level of wealth and money than I am currently balling because I am using only 1 star out of the seven higher stars I came into this world with. She said that she would be revealing her parents' identities to me later on.

I told her that she never answered my question on being a Goddess, and she said she is a Goddess of wealth. That she has a gift which makes it possible that anyone she loved and blesses automatically see a brighter future, and fortune. That in my own case that she was assigned to me spiritually to make me stupendously rich such that I can help the less privileged in the world for I am kind hearted young man would doesn't abuse privileges particularly when in the military.

This babe, 22 years old, equally reminded me that she had more than #10000 in her purse that night she came for me...that it was a trap to get in contact with my destiny.

Then, I became even more scared even through I was sounding firm and assertive. How she knew I was afraid got me scarier. She beckoned on me not to be afraid that she is a beautiful soul but also a supernatural person, and a Goddess who has been sent by almighty God to open my way properly. That she would bless me whenever I am ready to see her.

She reminded me to observe how things have been changing for good in my life ever since I met her, and Even more after our intimacy.

I reminded her that it would be some how to marry her a second wife, but she said she doesn't care that all she wants is to be with me that she would easily get along with her supposed co wife. She said she has her on money which is equally mine for an even more happy home. My wife is 23.

Should I still be seeing her? Pls I need an advice for truly, I have been getting contracts steadily.

Talesbymoonlight.

WAP
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by chidieberesk3(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2021
Please no one should quote the full story again.....
For the sake of we readers, just share your thoughts and leave biko.
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by dandig(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
See format way this girl want take maga bros op
the fmt goes well... So tey soldjo sef come dey catch both fear and trips. For the record, I never knew we had bright Englishmen in the military who could construct such epistles. Kudos
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by gregyboy(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2021
Op give us the follow up,

Nolloywood don die, na nairaland dem won kick am start again...

Your story nor sweet op try part 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by jagorinho: 11:30pm On May 06, 2021
BigBizzy:
abeg leave the guy o, it is better to be killed by goddess of wealth than to be dismembered by shekau's boys, unknown gunmen and bandits

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by jagorinho: 11:31pm On May 06, 2021
Nonexistent:
lol!!! people dey this country o
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by BigBrother54321: 11:33pm On May 06, 2021
Someone said she brought you wealth. You no wan lowo nii? 30BG Davido. Cash out my brother.

You wey carry 7 star; dem wan use your star, you say pussy tight. Sell your soul to the devil, na yansh you like. E choke. OBO...baddest!
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by stanvesco(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2021
Davindal:

Why I am Scared

I read everything oh....
Chai
I don't know.what to say oh.....but try and see her first oh...
Then kneel down and beg her oh....
Ask her wat does she want from u gangan.....

Then plead with her that u love her too much to hurt her

Nna I don't even know what to type.....I already feel she's eyeing my write up now sef.....

Abeeeego
Greet her for me

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Nazgul: 11:38pm On May 06, 2021
This your story carry k-leg.

A broke 100level student how didn't have N100 airtime to call her lodge mates to open the gate for her suddenly drives a car? sad

Anyways your story was interesting...that's all I can say cos we both know that you're just testing your writing skills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by jagorinho: 11:39pm On May 06, 2021
Davindal:
Bro. I jointed the army at 19 I was there till I was 26 plus. I think you should join to replace me numerically. I asked for advice and you are talking this way.
My simple advice to you is to up your spirituality, believe that true and everlasting wealth comes from God, do not let any entity/person coerce you into everlasting suffering,

play along for the main time while you seek for spiritual depth, by God's grace you will get off her hook peacefully, but if you want to use your physical prowess to break the bond, the kind of suffering waiting for you would not even be found among refugees.
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 06, 2021
Not everyone you see out there is real

I pity men who always want to taste different soups

1 Like

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by LikeAking: 11:56pm On May 06, 2021
Lies!
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by Depressed101: 12:08am On May 07, 2021
Davindal:

Why I am Scared

Oga talk say na fear make you quite army.. See as babe dey wine your brain
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by lovat(m): 12:18am On May 07, 2021
ModestGal:

shut up. Stop being a jingoistic person.
Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by lovat(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2021
How can your child be 5 months old and your wife is pregnant again and still in school.

Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess by blueandbirds(m): 12:37am On May 07, 2021
Op abeg shay the goddess get friends Abi na surbodinate? Hook a brother up Biko.. God Know go shame us..

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Help! My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday / Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.