Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Who Else Feels This Way? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Feels This Way? (557 Views)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Married But Feels Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 06, 2021
I am the last born of 5 brothers, Don't know how my parents did it, but we all hand our fare share of work around the house and favoritism was (and still is) non existent.
The problem is, I find it had to ask for help, I'll either put what I need on hold, Find a way to solve the problem or simply leave it be.
I know its important to have your own stuff and be able to do things by yourself but i've come to know that the most powerful people are those good with people, they pull crowd, they always have a solution to problems, they know and are connected with people that matters, people like Jesus Christ, The Godfather, Napoleon Bonaparte etc.
I know I need people, that's a fact but how did you all get out of this phase??

1 Like

Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2021
tbh,

it is the same with me
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
You mean to ask for help from your family?
Simply learn to open up.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
You mean to ask for help from your family?
Simply learn to open up.

no be lie, na how be the matter
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 06, 2021
anthonyuncle:
tbh,

it is the same with me
we need allies so dat we go be like don Corleone
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2021
ekerensima:

we need allies so dat we go be like don Corleone

yes o
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 06, 2021
anthonyuncle:

yes o
e get some kin this whe person dey do whe be say ee go search eee soul taya ee nor fit find reason for the behavior. Omo weda na pride Abi na fear dey worry me na im I nor kno
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2021
ekerensima:

e get some kin this whe person dey do whe be say ee go search eee soul taya ee nor fit find reason for the behavior. Omo weda na pride Abi na fear dey worry me na im I nor kno

it depends.

but sometimes, it is neither fear nor pride

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Good News Have You Read, Heard Or Experienced Lately? / Why Do Nigerian Men In Diaspora Come Back Home To Marry Wife / My Ex-husband Says He Can’t Feed 6 Of Our 9 Children – Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.