Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? (1894 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How Do You Politely Tell Someone That You Want To Have Sex With Them? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2021
My WhatsApp female contacts have this behaviour of asking me for money...I am good friends with almost 20 of them on my contact list...We Chat sometimes and comment on each others status.

Straight to the point. Most of them have this behaviour of asking for money and i find it difficult to give a response just like the one who sent me a message now asking for a little token to support her birthday cake tomorrow.

I won't lie, i usually try my best not to reply NO or bore them with financial stories but find a way to squeeze out something but recently It's becoming too much like one of them birthday is every week. I am also financially down and if you don't respond they end up calling u stingy or start beefing u.
Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by ibkonekt(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2021
No. The words are not the problem, you must be willing to purge the parasite if need be and dont be weak.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2021
no is no!

it shouldn't be decorated

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Lamanii22(f): 10:55pm On May 06, 2021
You will try and say "NO" nonii.... Or like "things are kinda tight lately"

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by PlayMaker14: 11:01pm On May 06, 2021
I nor understand this guy...

"E nor dey" "E nor dey"

Who nakked nor dey chook hand for pocket..

Na guys like you dey make all these urgent 2k people see us finish.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Daveambition(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmm. Boiz of this generation are worst than our present President, this dude says he has roughly "20 female" which he indirectly spends his lil penny on. This kinda guy might never rescue a fellow guy drowning in mediocrity but he WILL shamelessly squeeze his last penny for a grown ass girl b'day. Choi.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by yanabasee1(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2021
You have money you worked hard for and you feel you don't have the right to manage your money the way you should...So whoever asks for a token from you, is rightly entitled to your money more than you do...

I don't keep silly friends around and I don't have people asking me for urgent free 2k .... So I can't help you with this....

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:41pm On May 06, 2021
I would have given you if you had asked yesterday.

It was this morning I transferred all my money to the supervisor In charge of my housing project.
I want to finish the foundation this year

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Kandeed: 11:44pm On May 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
I would have given you if you had asked yesterday.
It was this morning I transferred all my money to the supervisor In charge in charge of my housing project.

I want to finish the foundation this year

You should change ur name to I'm not Father Christmas. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 06, 2021
My Yes is my Yes and my No is my No

I'm a simple man in nature grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Harrykn: 2:06am On May 07, 2021
There is no money on ground.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:21am On May 07, 2021
I can't help you at this time, chikena

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Emotionss: 5:28am On May 07, 2021
This is my polite way of saying no to someone who is asking for money.

Honestly I would have loved to assist but the fact that Buhari is still our president makes it extremely impossible for me to do so...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Emotionss: 5:34am On May 07, 2021
This is my polite way of saying no to someone who is asking for money.

Honestly I would have loved to assist but the fact that Buhari is still our president makes it extremely impossible for me to do so...

This way they knew who is responsible and why you're unable to assist them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by GOFRONT(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2021
People are building Estates, Mansions everyday.......Yet they tell us No Money

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Babafash(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2021
If it's a guy that ask u for money u will shout no immediately. Op come make i nack u 2by2 so ur brain go dey think straight grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by kukoyi17226: 7:31am On May 07, 2021
My Yes is my Yes and my No is my NoI'm a simple man in nature

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by paulolee(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2021
wish I can but I swear I CNT, no matter how hard I try...guy jus tell am simple no instead of to de paint am sweet....
so many girls jus de use birthday tinz as hustle day....bea go task like 100 guys for her list money to buy NDA cake of 5k
at d end of the day, like 50 guys go send her 3k n above....dts hustling..
imagine a bea telling me last week online dt she need to buy dt new techno camon 16 after her bday bcoz she would mk a lot of money from guys dt day....
how I wish 90% of naija guys are redpilled like me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2021
paulolee:
wish I can but I swear I CNT, no matter how hard I try...guy jus tell am simple no instead of to de paint am sweet....
so many girls jus de use birthday tinz as hustle day....bea go task like 100 guys for her list money to buy NDA cake of 5k
at d end of the day, like 50 guys go send her 3k n above....dts hustling..
Exactly. Is that not bumping like Yahoo?!

Birthday have turned to a fundraising event.

Everything for this life na money matter.
Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2021
Daveambition:
Hmmm. Boiz of this generation are worst than our present President, this dude says he has roughly "20 female" which he indirectly spends his lil penny on. This kinda guy might never rescue a fellow guy drowning in mediocrity but he WILL shamelessly squeeze his last penny for a grown ass girl b'day. Choi.
I get what you are saying. But not me...Me wey even dey squat my niggas and pay bills and ofc i give guys...I give alot thats why i no fit save.

Salary enter everybody dey put eye for ur money. 1 or 2 weeks after salary I'm broke again. Same thing every month
Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by paulolee(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Exactly. Is that not bumping like Yahoo?!

Birthday have turned to a fundraising event.

Everything for this life na money matter.

I swear bro..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Theboy21: 8:39am On May 07, 2021
Tell them your friend or family just borrowed a large sum of money from you and you are down, economic hard for you too and watch their reactions if they are fake friends or real ones; after all they also reject broke niggas so let them have a taste of rejection cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Kobicove(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2021
You had better learn to say no otherwise they will wreck you financially! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Michelle55: 8:56am On May 07, 2021
EmekaBlue:
My WhatsApp female contacts have this behaviour of asking me for money...I am good friends with almost 20 of them on my contact list...We Chat sometimes and comment on each others status.

Straight to the point. Most of them have this behaviour of asking for money and i find it difficult to give a response just like the one who sent me a message now asking for a little token to support her birthday cake tomorrow.

I won't lie, i usually try my best not to reply NO or bore them with financial stories but find a way to squeeze out something but recently It's becoming too much like one of them birthday is every week. I am also financially down and if you don't respond they end up calling u stingy or start beefing u.

undecided
A big fat NO should suffice, don't displease yourself in order to please another. Dem no go give you if you ask dem oh because dem no dey everly get money. So cultivate the habit of saying NO except you have a few change to spare.
PS: Nobody has the right to cajole you into parting with your money, if they want it that badly they can as well work for it.
Nobody come world to come suffer for another person headache.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:07pm On May 07, 2021
Theboy21:
Tell them your friend or family just borrowed a large sum of money from you and you are down, economic hard for you too and watch their reactions if they are fake friends or real ones; after all they also reject broke niggas so let them have a taste of rejection cheesy cheesy cheesy
I like this
cheesy

I will start using this polite format because giving out all the time won't make one grow

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by Nkwobi042: 2:10pm On May 07, 2021
Truth is, Nigerian girls are wiser than their male counterparts. Na them dey hustle pass and person wey dey hustle without shame dey meet up finally.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:37am On May 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:

how many of them have sent you small thing for your birthday

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:41am On May 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
My Yes is my Yes and my No is my No

I'm a simple man in nature grin
Oliver de coque

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

how many of them have sent you small thing for your birthday
funny enough None
Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by blazepascal(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2021
Just a no issorite

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say NO Politely To Someone Asking You For Money? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:45am On May 08, 2021
EmekaBlue:
funny enough None
Lol. Thought as much. That is if they remembered it self or sent a text on that day.

there, You have your answers already. You can't come and go and kill yourself by yourself nah.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. / "Guys Please Wear Your Boxers Once And Wash It" - Bbnaija Star Alex / Sometimes, Love Can Be Complicating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.