Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. (1889 Views)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / Why I Confessed Having S*ex With Apostle Johnson Suleman Twice - POPULAR ACTRESS / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 30, 2021
I posted on this section concerning my experience with my boyfriend, i really appreciate everyone that gave me advice on what next to do on how to handle the situation. Thanks to you all.
An adage says if lies goes for twenty years, one day the truth will be revealed, i thank God for revealing everything hidden.
At exactly 8am this morning, i receive a call from my bf asking me to come for a very important discussion, without wasting much time, i quickly set on the journey, on getting to their house i saw his elder brother and sister with his mum, maybe he saw my post or someone close to him, i dont really know, then he started his confession, he narrated how he inpregnated a lady while in 200level in school and that the lady had a baby boy for him and the boy is now 4years now, he has been going to the lady who reside in delta state with his baby, the worst part of the whole issue is that his parent are not even aware of the child, he never even for once mentioned that to me before...
typing.

2 Likes

Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Natasha2(f): 6:20pm On May 30, 2021
Alas the truth is unfolding. I knew there had to be some sort of family somewhere.
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by OsusTroller: 6:20pm On May 30, 2021
Okay?

So what?
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by OsusTroller: 6:21pm On May 30, 2021
Natasha2:
Alas the truth is unfolding. I knew there had to be some sort of family somewhere.
What's this one saying?

Nonsense all for ftc
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2021
Tears was coming down from my eyes when i heard his revelation, So i actually wasted 2years nursing a relationship i thought would lead to marriage, i wasnt perfect enough to know the secret, i dont know what to tell them at home again, this is the guy i have introduce to my families as my fiance, including my friends.
several thought begin to cross my mind, how will i explain to my mother and those i have introduce him to? I cannot marry him again all because his heart is with the mother of his child, i dont have any stand again, i dont even know how to get over this again, i am not feeling comfortable again, i am the type that don't double date, where do i start from? I will be 27years soonest, i dont know why i am into this situation, it is only God that can judge him, i put him in the hand of God, i will never curse him but i know God will fight for me.

4 Likes

Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by officialmario(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2021
My sister you have entered one chance already, accept your faith and move on with your life.
it shall be well with you, God will send the right man.

1 Like

Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Michelle55: 6:36pm On May 30, 2021
You will be fine.. When we told you he's taken in the first thread, we weren't joking.
All the signs were there but you refused to see it however, there's no need to cry over a spilt milk anymore. A broken engagement /relationship is far more better than a broken marriage.

Dust your cute ass and move on, there's no need to be desperate for marriage. Every one of us has our timezone and when it's time to finally settle down, it will happen because it's the appointed time.

Don't put any unwanted pressure on yourself, yours truly will come!

4 Likes

Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Elporo(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Tears was coming down from my eyes when i heard his revelation, So i actually wasted 2years nursing a relationship i thought would lead to marriage,

Sorry for you loss

1 Like

Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by wonseun(m): 7:02pm On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
Tears was coming down from my eyes when i heard his revelation, So i actually wasted 2years nursing a relationship i thought would lead to marriage, i wasnt perfect enough to know the secret, i dont know what to tell them at home again, this is the guy i have introduce to my families as my fiance, including my friends.
several thought begin to cross my mind, how will i explain to my mother and those i have introduce him to? I cannot marry him again all because his heart is with the mother of his child, i dont have any stand again, i dont even know how to get over this again, i am not feeling comfortable again, i am the type that don't double date, where do i start from? I will be 27years soonest, i dont know why i am into this situation, it is only God that can judge him, i put him in the hand of God, i will never curse him but i know God will fight for me.

Sorry dear.
Oga oo
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Angelacruz: 7:10pm On May 30, 2021
Move on dear,a better man will locate u
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Cholls(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2021
Natasha2:
my sister You know what
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by WorldRichest: 7:15pm On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
several thought begin to cross my mind, how will i explain to my mother and those i have introduce him to? I cannot marry him again all because his heart is with the mother of his child, i dont have any stand again, i dont even know how to get over this again, i am not feeling comfortable again, i am the type that dn't double date, where do i start from? I will be 27years soonest, i dont know why i am into this situation, it is only God that can judge him, i put him in the hand of God, i will never curse him but i know God will fight for me.

God will judge him for what? For dating two ladies at the same time? Is that now a criminal offense? My friend, move on if you can't stay, he will move on himself. Nonsense. Because he is now dating you, he should abandon and forget his child? Is that what you will advise your own blood brother?

The Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (SBA) are solidly behind him.

1 Like

Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Elporo(m): 7:17pm On May 30, 2021
WorldRichest:

God will judge him for what? For dating two ladies at the same time? Is that now a criminal offense? My friend, move on if you can't stay, he will move on to the next victim. Nonsense.

Yeah , OP. Women do this often.

God is not interested in this judgement it's all too common

Just like you counterparts date 3 or 4 men at the same time. One must marry you.

I am sure of this.
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by WorldRichest: 7:18pm On May 30, 2021
Elporo:

Yeah , OP. Women do this often.

God is not interested in this judgement it's all too common

Don't mind her. Because you do not like him does not mean that God will not bless him. God is not from your village.

1 Like

Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 30, 2021
WorldRichest:

God will judge him for what? For dating two ladies at the same time? Is that now a criminal offense? My friend, move on if you can't stay, he will move on himself. Nonsense. Because he is now dating you, he should abandon and forget his child? Is that what you
will advise your own blood brother?

He should have explain to me in the first instance and if i will date him then it is left to me, he failed to share his past to me, and he never mentioned anything like that to me or to his parent.. Too bad
life goes on anyway.

The Yoruba Demons Association (YODA) and the Sweet Boys Association (
SBA) are solidly behind him.
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 30, 2021
WorldRichest:

Don't mind her. Because you do not like him does not mean that God will not bless him. God is not from your village.

this is funny..
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Natasha2(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2021
OsusTroller:

What's this one saying?

Nonsense all for ftc
If you had just a little bit of sense perhaps you would have understood my post, maybe you should go back and read her previous post alongside the follow up.
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by OsusTroller: 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
Natasha2:

If you had just a little bit of sense perhaps you would have understood my post, maybe you should go back and read her previous post alongside the follow up.

You must be mistaken me for your father...
Ọmọ irankiran
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Natasha2(f): 9:26pm On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:

Sorry if I’m going to sound harsh but I hate it when people keep themselves in unpleasant situations knowingly.

Someone blanked out on you 5 times and you were hoping this would be your knight in shining armour? Love is indeed blind

Please for your sake just pick the pieces of your heart and focus on your healing for now, good men are out there, don’t even count this as a loss rather you should be happy you got to know now, at least there’ll be room for someone who truly deserves you.

1 Like

Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Saintmary(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2021
maxwelltony:
I posted on this section concerning my experience with my boyfriend, i really appreciate everyone that gave me advice on what next to do on how to handle the situation. Thanks to you all.
An adage says if lies goes for twenty years, one day the truth will be revealed, i thank God for revealing everything hidden.
At exactly 8am this morning, i receive a call from my bf asking me to come for a very important discussion, without wasting much time, i quickly set on the journey, on getting to their house i saw his elder brother and sister with his mum, maybe he saw my post or someone close to him, i dont really know, then he started his confession, he narrated how he inpregnated a lady while in 200level in school and that the lady had a baby boy for him and the boy is now 4years now, he has been going to the lady who reside in delta state with his baby, the worst part of the whole issue is that his parent are not even aware of the child, he never even for once mentioned that to me before...
typing.

So sorry miss, you should have blocked his number the first time he did it to you.
It's not too late though, clear his space so you can get some fresh air.

Btw, who is putting you under pressure to get married early?

You better focus on making your life a dream come true.
I have said my own.
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Marvyx(m): 1:44am On May 31, 2021
I'm sure you just wanted to show your friends and family that you had a man thereby overlooking the red flags that have been looking at you for two years.

I mean which serious 'fiance' will blank out on his woman for months without communication? Really? Overlooking at twice with a stern warning is okay but 3, 4 and 5 times and you thought you were in a relationship?

The pressure you ladies put on yourselves to be in a relationship to show off to your friends is what lands you into the hands of terrible guys.

Sorry Sis. Love with your heart and brain next time.
Re: He Confessed Having A Child While In 200level. by Karlifate: 9:53am On May 31, 2021
Too bad. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Lady Off My Head? / Slow Or Tatatata / Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.