Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad (49279 Views)

At age 27 Am Slowly Going Mad What Can I Do / Help, My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / Help! My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by ozusteve: 4:10pm On May 08, 2021
Please dear,my advise is to seek family liberation by inviting pastor like Odumeje for your family deliverance so that the spiritual parasites that is causing this havoc will be purged once and for all.Try ur best to see prophet Odumeje, do not mind what people is saying about him although it may be hard but with God on your side, he will come.Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by incogni2o: 4:11pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Amen.
I'm open to your suggestion.

Never try the Traditional way.

The Devil has no free Lunch.

Only Jesus can give you Diliverance Free of Charge.

Go to MFM with Him.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by triplechoice(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

I said so many testimonies of such has happened in Winners chapel.
I'm not promoting my church mind u, I'm profiling a solution to her.
I don't need to exchange words with u bcuz u are not d person in need of help.
If she goes to Winners chapel nd receive healing for his brothers, is it not her family that will enjoy it.
With everything they have administered to him in d hospital has he gotten any better?
I'm telling her what I think she should do... So Don't ever come to my quote section anymore.

Mad people don't get cured in winners chapel

Your church would worsen the problem..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by saajus: 4:14pm On May 08, 2021
Please, take him to the hospital and make sure he's using those drugs. He will recover. I don't know which hospital you went to but ARO in Abeokuta has the best hands.

Please, never handle this spiritually. Prophets and Pastors will damage him more. I knew someone who experienced this, she's very ok now. In fact, she's no longer on drugs. Her family wasted time with Spiritualists for two years and they make a mild case worst. I am begging you, stay off Alfa, Pastors, Prophets, or Prophetess. You can be praying personally but, don't let any Spiritual person recommend baths, fasting, or the likes. Those things will degenerate his case. This is a simple psycho issue, handle it medically.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by chrischike(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2021
Bro don’t go anywhere
Trust me
Join NSPPD
I have seen and believed
A trial will convince you
Just search for streamsofjoy on ig

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by PrinceMajestic: 4:15pm On May 08, 2021
Your mum could have solvd the problm after child birth but it is now in ur hands to solve. Frm ur story, u need to do some necessary things in a river else problems might not cease. The more u take them to churches the more the problm. Try to locate that river and do what is right, its not ur fault. But truth is only u can solve the problem thats why you were born inbetween them. if my dad was alive its a very easy thing to solve, other monarchs like him are hardly seen now, digital kings cant solve issues like this. I advice u to seek services of ancient Bini palace

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 08, 2021
The Lord is in control.

Please anyone to help me topup. I'm stranded at the ATM stand right now. Thanks God bless sad smiley

Urgent pls

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Tolu181: 4:16pm On May 08, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Start looking for the source, there is a reason you have been spared.
Ask your mothers people questions and ask your dad questions.

If it is a course from any source like from the family you will know what to do. Forget those pastors they are hustling like you.

I once had a friend always complaining of stomach pain, they went to a spiritualist that removed spiritual bullets from his body. He is fine now.

I know you are a Christian but the source really matter.
too much nollywood don kill you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Amen.

I really need genuine help.
I believe so much that this will stop in my generation because my Mom used to tell us then even when she was mad that we will be fine. I want my brothers to be fine.

So sorry for your troubles.

It could either be a medical condition that is genetically transmitted from mother to child

Or there could be a curse from your maternal side that's handed down.

If it's the first, then you may need to seek the help of a serious competent neurologist and psychiatrist. You could also opt for non conventional medicine like the Chinese acupuncture etc.

If it's the second, you may need to press your dad and your mom's family members to tell you the secret they haven't told you children.

If there's something I know, it is that families are quite good at hiding secrets from the younger ones.

What exactly caused this sickness to start in your family? How many of your extended family members have this illness? How many have died of this illness? Does it affect only the males or the females too? When did it start in your family, who had it first? How did they come by it?

Gather as much information as you can on this subject matter. This will show you the next step to take. I sincerely hope you will not develop the illness yourself, but you need to move fast too. Don't entertain the thought so you don't attract it.

Last of all, your brothers may benefit from intense yoga meditations when they aren't in a fit. If it's a thing of the mind, then, yes, they should learn how to do yoga meditation, lots of it.

I sincerely wish you and your family the best.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Ifeanth: 4:18pm On May 08, 2021
May God grant your brother good health of mind and body.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Theyoungmatron: 4:20pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I watched him on youtube those nights that I did midnight prayer for my brother.

How do I book appointment to see him?
Does he have a branch in Anambra?
I understand how you feel and I must tell you that what is ailing your brother is not spiritual.
They will drain you and then kill him off in a bid to heal him
The diagnosis is a psychotic disorder and it has a familial tendencies. There is every possible chance that even you might be affected.
Take your brother to Neuropsychiatric hospital Nawfia and get treatment. Confine him there as long as it takes. He had mutism and catatonia before exhibiting other classical signs of schizophrenia.
Please, when all these interventions are done, you can then subscribe to prayers to heal your family roots.
My prayers are with you

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by bless1(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

I grew up seeing my Mom mad.
By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.
But my brother was still mad.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.
I told him that I won't let him miss his injection ever again.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.

Try and join NSPPD on youtube every morning from 7 to 8 in Nigeria time.

Sometimes when u see what others are going through you forget yours. May God come through for this family in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Jokescity(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2021
Momcherry:
cry

This is a very sad situation

May the healing hands of the Almighty God be upon them.
amen

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by latitidejavu: 4:23pm On May 08, 2021
Poster please go to a Federal Neuropsychiatrist hospital. Please. Don't make the mistake of going with all these herbal and spiritual solutions.

These are very stupid ideas.

Consultant Neuropsychiatrists will manage this case very well and your brother will be whatever he wants to be so long as he takes his medications. The earlier you commence treatment the better the management.

Please in God's name DO NOT patronize all these prophets, pastors, herbal nonsense. This is a normal case. It's familial. Positive history from your mother's side. It is NOT a curse. It is NOT an attack.

It is a purely medical condition.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by trebron(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2021
I can relate very well with your issue .pls pm ur contact.The lord God be with you and your siblings,heal and perfect their health in Jesus name.... Amen. Always know that all problems have an expiring date.Be courageous dear.Shalom

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by od501: 4:23pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Onitsha, Anambra state.
Thanks for the remind.

There is this Reverend father in Achala, he is really good. I have forgotten the name, but he is very popular around that area. If you get to unizik junction (i mean the motor park) ask them where you can locate the keke that goes to the adoration ground. It is very popular. But if you still need a precise description I might have to make some calls, cos it's been a while. But you have to have money oo. Enough at that. Sorry for your situation, it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Eyor1(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.

Yes... You'll have to come to Port Harcourt.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Brushstrokes20: 4:25pm On May 08, 2021
May divine healing locate your brothers.....
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by EmperorTolson: 4:25pm On May 08, 2021
Your dad is a strong man.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Brushstrokes20: 4:25pm On May 08, 2021
May divine healing locate your brothers and don't relent on their medicals too.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by generalwo(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I'm so unhappy.

...... For the first time in my life I am short of words...... First of all, I want to say God will bless you for sticking by your family...... Others would have to given up a long time ago.... Secondly I want to encourage you to be strong..... Don't give up on them.... There is still hope in God....... While you are praying on your own and seeking seeking medical help, I suggest you hook up with this nspps or so on YouTube...his name is pastor eno........ What God is cannot do doesn't exist........ God bless you and I join my faith with yours to declare healing upon your brothers..

God is not asleep

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
The Lord is in control.

Please anyone to help me topup. I'm stranded at the ATM stand right now. Thanks God bless sad smiley

Urgent pls
Maybe coming up with a coherent reason why you need help might make people to help you. Why lie that you've been standing at the ATM stand since yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Skullano(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2021
Consult your root sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I'm so unhappy.

GO AND SEE A PASTOR BEFORE MADNESS GETS TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by akanbiaa(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I know it is.
I just want solution.
It won't happen to me by the grace of God.
Islam is the answer. Revert back to Islam and worship only 1 Creator alone, that begets not and neither is begotten.
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by EmperorTolson: 4:28pm On May 08, 2021
Dremma4:
The Lord is in control.

Urgent pls
Just go use POS to collect your change

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 08, 2021
Chei, who did this to this family! It shall never be well with that person!
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by bobluck: 4:31pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I'm so unhappy.

I cant help but to comment. My wish for you is that God will visit you and your family soon. His grace will overshadow all this trouble....remain resolute and keep knocking on the lord's door, this is certainly a battle for him. Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by yvonncute(f): 4:33pm On May 08, 2021
Sincerely what you need is a good herbalist that can be able to tell you accurately what is wrong with your family, because it is obvious that your problem is spiritual,I did not say you should go to those fake people that claims to cure madness,they will torture your brothers in the name of curing them, if you decides to go to church fine but it will take alot of faith and patience because you can never tell how long you have to wait, I really don't like commenting here but I can recommend a place for you,if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by salvation77177: 4:34pm On May 08, 2021
If you really love your brothers and genuinely want solution to their problems ,go to any branch of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries nearest to you and explain your situation to the pastor there. He will tell you how to go about it. Or you can as well go to their prayer city in Lagos.
Do not be tempted to go to any native doctor for solution; you will end up compounding the problem the more plus the money they will collect from you. It's a curse that must be broken by higher annointng and not by native doctors.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by vivalavida(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2021
This is a very sad story. Your dad is a strong man. I hope this does not break him.
I hope this does not limit your chances of getting married because I know how families scrutinise the families of the intending spouse of their children in alaigbo.
I pray your family finds a solution to this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Pacyrus(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2021
If you reside in Benin City visit solutions Centre. DM for further information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

I Tricked My Guy Into HIV Oral Test And This Is Now Happening / Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice / Doctor Adefolu Adedeji Dies Of Coronavirus In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.