Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97789 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2011
tatiana009:

Honestly I do think Karen looks the worst simply cos she looks scary! Her hands are as back as Vina's then the face is like Peo's wtf! The bosoms are too obviously fake and even her bum is weird. Karen looks like a femalish version of MJ make we no lie. At least all the other girls look human, if I see Karen in d night I go fear o. But she's a fun girl, wish she cld undo all those things she's done to her body but most of it is too late

HABA shocked shocked grin.

But seriously Karen isn't that bad. There are occasions where she looks very pretty and even cute. D major problem in my view is that she has a crazy attitude and persona that worsen some of her less than great physical features. If Karen had a calmer, less kolomental persona she wouldn't look bad at all.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2011
@wesley 80
I will be the first to endorse your freedom and entitlement to criticize opinions (mine included) - after-all that was exactly the theme of my immediate last reply to your post.
However, in your case you did not only criticize but went on to attempt to stop me from expressing mine (and also insulting me as naive and half witted). Its obvious that you are failing here to appreciate the difference between criticism and censorship.
In case you forgot here is what you said, please analyze and explain differently. I am waiting cool

wesley80:

Stop bad mouthing for the sake of it, it only makes u appear naive and half witted. Karen isnt nearly as ugly as u're painting her esp in a house with Mumba, Kim, Vimbai, Vina, Millicent and Peo. If i dressed up as a girl, i'd never feel intimadated by any of the aforementioned so give Karen a break. 

As for opinion, it would appear that I am not the only one that thinks Karen is Fugly. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
*** Its a pity u didnt even notice I was trying to be nice to u! I only said your criticisms made u "APPEAR" naive and dimwitted, I easily could have been more direct and u wld have thoroughly deserved it. We all know Karen is no beauty queen but she didnt deserve the way u painted her. BTW, For someone that was relishing using uncomplementary adjectives to describe someone to be whining about an indirect reference, your hypocrisy stinks.
Anyway I already said sorry but if that isnt enough I*m sorry I cant help u.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2011
^^^Its also a pity that you sir are too blind to even see the arrogance in your own statement i.e. that you would even consider it appropriate to think that I should be grateful for not being insulted directly (in other words, you are conceding to insulting me indirectly) - and for what ? For simply expressing an opinion, that even you would later come to accept i.e. that the person I referred to, Karen, isn't pretty. Please try and explain to me why should such an opinion make its bearer - me, (appear) naive or half witted?

As for hypocrisy, kindly also explain where I have so far contradicted myself, hence the hypocrisy? 
Please stop beating around the bush: bottom line, you tried to prevent me from expressing an opinion while trying to uphold your right to criticize mine - so who is being hypocritical?

BTW, I am still trying to be the better person by not resorting to any name calling I therefore hope you would try to do the same - just a little word of advice.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2011
Pls whats going on in the house lately, any drama yet?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2011
I think Kim's getting laid tonite courtesy drunk Lomwe
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by divacious(f): 1:02am On Jul 03, 2011
Kimis jst a cheap lay. Nd to think she was staring in2 lomwe's face wt so much stupid love in her eyes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
every body wants to start his/her own BB alert group,

hisssssss,

meanyl, im happy that karen is HOH,

and miss p is forming dumping alex, whereas omo boy dey toast weza **women sef**

as per the BB Alert thingy, i will say i was amongst the fortunate few to join the initial group, but still i comment here,
we get the highest traffic during the saturday party and eviction show, othewise, it is just normal .

besides, i have warned biggie to screen DJ's before they perfom in the house,

what kind of useless tanzanian dj be this
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
i'm still perplexed at today's 'eviction' show (if i can call it that). boring doesn't even to describe it, the organisers have lost every ounce of creativity. can't wait for tomorrow's nominations.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mikuz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2011
@tashanja
i'm impressed with your colourful language!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2011
^ Since when did u become a BBA freak?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2011
See this useless weza, telling the girls that karen is not to be trusted.  angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mikuz(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
@lysaa
lol,
hehe,
i just unconsiously bumped into tashanja's striking show of deep grammatical adventurism!
I always have this astonishing attraction towards colourful language!
What do you think stands me out from other guys?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by poweredcom(m): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2011
All ye BBA Freaks ,pls can some one post the evicted roomate here 4 me 2 know,PHCN No give light,our Gen don kpfuka o
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 04, 2011
poweredcom:

All ye BBA Freaks ,pls can some one post the evicted roomate here 4 me 2 know,PHCN No give light,our Gen don kpfuka o

Nobody was evicted yesterday, Biggie only wanted to create a lil tension in da house! Until Next week.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2011
mikuz:

@lysaa
lol,
hehe,
i just unconsiously bumped into tashanja's striking  show of deep grammatical adventurism!
I always have this astonishing attraction towards colourful language!
What do you think stands me out from other guys? 

Errrrmm, u're g.ay?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by leenaz12: 5:49am On Jul 04, 2011
Sorry!!!!!! Did i forget to mention that its BIG BROTHER AMPLIFIED
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Win95: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2011
, Huh
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2011
This is Fork addict's rant and rave session (3)

BERENDINA: Since controversy is an integral part of Africa's weird definition of entertainment and her stay in the house thus far is devoid of any form of it, little wonder why she's been labelled as boring. Berendina is a free spirited chic. I think shes feels she's about the least sexy in the house, hence she doesnt even bother about getting down with any of the guys. I really love her complexion and her controversy free conduct in the house thus far anyways. But i cant say the same about her ability to entertain me.

MISS P(EO): I cant, probably never will understand how someone could possibly lose focus as much as this chic did. She got completely immersed in Alex's game and lost any form of direction. She even confessed that she wouldnt mind Alex winning the money. Perhaps, the most annoying fact  is that Alex never opened his mouth to declare any form of intimate feelings for her. That in itself has already made her fall out with many of the chics in the house. I will be very much surprised if she's not up for eviction this week. Although i really really love her complexion. With some make up, it glows. Please look out for her during biggie's meet the contestant clip then you'll better understand what i'm talking about.

With all that said, if not for Africa's perverted idea of what entertainment is,  the guys i would have loved to win are Felicia (famous for her naughtiness and energy and maybe gossipping), Michael (famous for his charm with the ladies) and Nic (famous for his intelligence, eloquence and charisma) in that order. However here are the likely guys to be crowned by Africa: Karen, Hanni, and Luclay and possibly Lomwe. But i aint comfortable with Luclay on the list cos with that guy, anything is possible. Simply put, expect anything when it comes to Luclay. Having discovered that Weza has played him, he may just do something rash that may lead to his untimely eviction. But if he maintains the status quo, then we all will see him in the finale.

@ Screendiva and wesely80.
I only gave an objective opinion and analysis on the  housemates still in the game as of week8. Karen is popular. No one is doubting that. She may even win the money, (good for her), but the fact is she aint attractive please and shes desperate for male attention but only initially put up a front like she didnt care about male attention as she was always attacking Bhoke's and Kim's relationships (some sort of fakeness). But now, we all know better. Sadly enough, both guys shes trying to catch (Zeus and Wendell) have rejected her severally. Even sadder is the fact that none of the guys in the house comes even close to finding her attractive. The truth must be told folks. However, she is most likely to emerge one of the winners. That is another hard fact.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mikuz(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2011
@wesley
no! And why did you ask?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Zizi(f): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2011
kAREN REFUSES TO NOMINATE ANYBODY SO SHE'S UP FOR EVICTION AUTOMATICALLY!!!!!!!!! THIS GIRL!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by poweredcom(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2011
@nancylove2 get tha Bleep outta here with that scam thats old school format,you no go see mugu catch LMFAO!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2011
if she didnt nominate she is playing the game. The nice hearted gal who does not have the heart to nominate anyone. Africa saves her and she looks like someone others should trust

Zizi:

kAREN REFUSES TO NOMINATE ANYBODY SO SHE'S UP FOR EVICTION AUTOMATICALLY!!!!!!!!! THIS GIRL!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mikuz(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2011
Please oh! Am going to miss her couple of oversized oranges!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Seum(f): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2011
Zizi:

Then Africa will once again SAVE her, hmm. KAREN for the money jor, !!!!

This BBA mumu people neva upload the voting page oh
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^ they'll open voting later tonight after nominees have bn announced.
@house, how did nominations go? If Karen doesn't save herself and put Alex or someone, then thats a bloody waste of HoH.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
Karens action is just plain stupid. Does this mean she wont nominate till the end of d show or what? This simply puts Vina at a disadvantage if shes put up for eviction along with her just cos she*s having a guilt feeling. Damn

mikuz:

@wesley
no! And why did you ask?

Dude u were flirting with a guy, incase u didnt know.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
Pls people I'm here again---and Yes it's about KAREN---the people's choice.!

pLS can y'all yan this babe to stop sniffing whatever she's sniffing?  cry cry  She said she's gonna be putting herself up every week because she doesn't want to stab anybody in the back---- She's not ok right?!  cry I know---I thought as much!  Pls put her in your prayers so she can change her mind next week.  This head of house thing has gotten waayyyy into her head.

Her putting herself up can go a long way and cause her eviction---pls pls pls---pray for this village woman!  sad

Oh yh, where the hell is Luclay??! I miss him---- undecided  grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
andromida:

if she didnt nominate she is playing the game. The nice hearted gal who does not have the heart to nominate anyone. Africa saves her and she looks like someone others should trust

Exactly, exactly ! though a very risky move that could backfire but clever and strategic with high dividends if it succeeds - I think the odds are, as at now, in her favour.
Unfortunately, as someone rightly pointed out, it may not necessarily auger well for her compatriot, Vina, who is still in the competition;and with the two of them up for eviction it means Nigeria's country votes would be split between them (assuming Nigerians would continue voting for their own) - which may not be enough for both of them to survive. Under this scenario it is Vina that looks likely to suffer and the one therefore to take an early walk.

@fork adict
Your comments, last post, generally correct - however, I am not entirely convinced if some part of Karen is not consciously playing the game, admittedly at the expense of appearing slutty and cheap , but still entertaining nonetheless.

@ Mikuz, thanks for the compliment - though I regret the negative side comment it attracted; my advice is just ignore and move on.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mikuz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
@wesley
quit the jeolousy bro!
@tashanja
i got your back mehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.