Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97495 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^^^ I used to like Vimbai because of her intelligence and lepacious elegance ( grin); but since the house merger I began to notice a latent yet emerging streak of diva arrogance and vindictiveness in her character, which became more obvious today in her much publicized face - off with Karen.
Now I wouldn't mind seeing her and her boring compatriot Wendell (the centre of the beef) along with the other bores out of the house, come Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2011
tashanja:

^^^^ I used to like Vimbai because of her intelligence and lepacious elegance ( grin); but since the house merger I began to notice a latent yet emerging streak of diva arrogance and vindictiveness in her character, which became more obvious today in her much publicized face - off with Karen.
Now I wouldn't mind seeing her and her boring compatriot Wendell (the centre of the beef) along with the other bores out of the house, come Sunday.
AMEN. Vimbai has dug her own grave.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2011
The only action that will prove that Vampire, sorry Vimbai is smart is if she doesnt nominate or put Karen up for eviction. She should know that you cannot evict someone who already has been evicted to win. Her face up with karen on sunday morning was predicated on the fact that she was sure Karen swopped herself with her. But i saw the shameful look on her face when she discovered karen did not even swop anyone but sacrificed herself. I do not think karen will be put up by the housemates tomorrow or be put up by vampire, sorry Vimbai. Only Vampires will do that Karen. Whatever the case i see Karen heading for the Prize.
and pls, whats Kim up to getting close to Karen? Sympathy votes from naija? jokin.
Vina na waste o.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by rayo2002: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2011
the results are still up and haven't changed. na wa for africans o, now bba/mnet is rigging.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 11, 2011
Vimbai was telling wendall yesterday dat she could do anything to read the messages on the strap . You could sense the fear and tension in their faces particularly vimbai. She still has dis wicked look on her face. Even though zim saved karen i still don't trust them.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ethereal(f): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2011
I couldnt help but laugh @ Kim yestrday,she clearly was hoping 2 take over 4rm Miss P!her crocodile tears didnt fool me one bit.Will miss Weza though
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ethereal(f): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2011
Vimbai really thinks she's all dat!!she's arrogance personified.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2011
All Compatriots who arose for the one they believe in, kudos n more deodorant to ur armpit, lol. We shall keep voting our way to the top.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2011
Did u hear them gossips whispering that they don't think Karen is that popular. They believe there must be some mago mago. Be very afraid. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2011
I just hope dat d two nija rep re not up 4 eviction 2day.
D days of Vampire
em! Vimbia re numbered

So said d oracle.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bidell1(f): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2011
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2011
Is it pure coincidence or what?

2 past winners of BBA were from Nigeria and they won when the cash prize was increased from 100k to 200k!!!
They were both entertaining and controversial in the house.
Kevin's enemy was Edward from Namibia, Uti's enemy was Munya from Zimbabwe and Karen's enemy is Vimbai from Zimbabwe all South Africans
Kevin was a power dresser, so was Uti and now Karen ( They all came into the house with great outfits)
A Molotov cocktail of ''Pack all your clothes for 1 week and put in the storeroom. was thrown to Kevin.
A Dagger was thrown to Uti to do the same thing
And now a Fuse has been blown to Karen to do the same thing
Kevin and Uti were in ''The Next Movie Star'' and they won their seasons of BBA. Karen was also in the next movie star

Are u guys thinking what i am thinking??

I think so wink wink wink wink wink

Game on, Press Play!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Kx: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2011
ScreenDiva:

Is it pure coincidence or what?

2 past winners of BBA were from Nigeria and they won when the cash prize was increased from 100k to 200k!!!
They were both entertaining and controversial in the house.
Kevin's enemy was Edward from Namibia, Uti's enemy was Munya from Zimbabwe and Karen's enemy is Vimbai from Zimbabwe all South Africans
Kevin was a power dresser, so was Uti and now Karen ( They all came into the house with great outfits)
A Molotov cocktail of ''Pack all your clothes for 1 week and put in the storeroom. was thrown to Kevin.
A Dagger was thrown to Uti to do the same thing
And now a Fuse has been blown to Karen to do the same thing
Kevin and Uti were in ''The Next Movie Star'' and they won their seasons of BBA. Karen was also in the next movie star

Are u guys thinking what i am thinking??

I think so wink wink wink wink wink

Game on, Press Play!!!

Is nt this what they call destiny?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2011
@ tashanja. remember i told you that karen would sweep votes like sheet?

As much as i hate to say this, she will emerge as one of the winners. But then that is Africa for you. No wonder our entertainment industry as a whole is centuries behind that of the west. Mscheeeeeeew!

But why are you guys beefing Vimbai? She only told karen to keep her distance and doubted whether Karen was that popular. Thats all. Why do you want to crucify her for expressing herself for Christ sake? Please can we put in some maturity when we view our opinions here. But its ok for Karen to tell her to go fork herself at the same time, call her a beach. I am not an anti Karen, i'm only trying to view issues as objectively as i can. Its also ok for her to be hitting on Zeus so agressively even though hes told her time and again to respect his girlfriend? Common peeps!

But please what are Wendell, Sharon O, Millicent and berendina still doing in that forking house? I also need to see Kim get kicked. She feels she's all that. Probably, justifiably so cos africa has saved her twice. So she believes shes got viewing swagg. The way she gets excited whenever shes with Lomwe irritates me to my bone men. I aint mad cos shes getting dowm with Lomwe after getting down with Nick. Not at all. But I'm mad at the way shes acting all lovey dovey when shes with the bloke.

If all those housemates are sensible, they should have gotten the message by now that Karen is untouchable (sadly enough). But if they are stooopid, let them have her up for eviction. That will only ruin their chances of making it to the finale. Let have the nominations please,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Kx: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2011
Nomination results
This Monday morning the house mates in the house of heads had a nomination session. 16 housemates each nominated two fellow housemates with most housemates not finding it hard to make up their minds on whom to nominate as was before in their previous nomination sessions. The following are the results of the votes they got.

Zeus got 7 votes.

Wendall got 7 votes.

Vina got 3 votes.

Lomwe got 2 votes.

Bernadina got 2 votes.

Kim got 1 vote.

Hanni got 1 vote.

Mumba got 1 vote.

Karen got 1 vote.

Vimbai got 1 vote.

Is it not high time Vina left to make way for Karen?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2011
Kx:

Nomination results
This Monday morning the house mates in the house of heads had a nomination session. 16 housemates each nominated two fellow housemates with most housemates not finding it hard to make up their minds on whom to nominate as was before in their previous nomination sessions. The following are the results of the votes they got.

Zeus got 7 votes.

Wendall got 7 votes.

Vina got 3 votes.

Lomwe got 2 votes.

Bernadina got 2 votes.

Kim got 1 vote.

Hanni got 1 vote.

Mumba got 1 vote.

Karen got 1 vote.

Vimbai got 1 vote.

Is it not high time Vina left to make way for Karen?

Now, this is interesting. If i was Vimbai, i would replace Wendall with Karen. Lets see which of the two Nigerians that will be saved. That is if the ones with 2 or more votes are up 4 eviction. It would make it really interesting and throw the field wide open 4 more permutations.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2011
fork adict:

@ tashanja. remember i told you that karen would sweep votes like sheet?

As much as i hate to say this, she will emerge as one of the winners. But then that is Africa for you. No wonder our entertainment industry as a whole is centuries behind that of the west. Mscheeeeeeew!

But why are you guys beefing Vimbai? She only told karen to keep her distance and doubted whether Karen was that popular. Thats all. Why do you want to crucify her for expressing herself for Christ sake? Please can we put in some maturity when we view our opinions here. But its ok for Karen to tell her to go fork herself at the same time, call her a beach. I am not an anti Karen, i'm only trying to view issues as objectively as i can. Its also ok for her to be hitting on Zeus so agressively even though hes told her time and again to respect his girlfriend? Common peeps!

But please what are Wendell, Sharon O, Millicent and berendina still doing in that forking house? I also need to see Kim get kicked. She feels she's all that. Probably, justifiably so cos africa has saved her twice. So she believes shes got viewing swagg. The way she gets excited whenever shes with Lomwe irritates me to my bone men. I aint mad cos shes getting dowm with Lomwe after getting down with Nick. Not at all. But I'm mad at the way shes acting all lovey dovey when shes with the bloke.

If all those housemates are sensible, they should have gotten the message by now that Karen is untouchable (sadly enough). But if they are stooopid, let them have her up for eviction. That will only ruin their chances of making it to the finale. Let have the nominations please,
She told Karen point blank that she is not her friend and that she doesnt like her. You hate our girl, we are your enemy too. Fair is foul, and foul is fair. To buttress her hatred, she nominated her again this time, I mean someone who choose not to swap anyone (it could have been vimbai if she choose to), and all you did the second day is to nominate her again. And as we all know, she is swapping Wendall with Karen. Now that to me, is enough to BEEF her
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 11:05am On Jul 11, 2011
KAREN and ZEUS are gonna win? Interesting!  cheesy

For next week's eviction, I'm getting ready to say "Bye Bernadina, Bye Vina, Bye Lomwe, Bye Mumba!"

I only pity Millicent, Sharon O, Luclay, Vimbai, Kim, and Hanni---- Most of them will make it to the Finale, yet they'd be miles away from the money---hehehehehehe---I laugh!

Message to VIMBAI/VAMPIRE: Bask in your HOH position this week very well. Put Karen up!--YES! Africa loves it when chickens like you do that. All I know is, you've chosen the wrong person to exhibit your foolishness with. I hope you make it to the FINALE---Yes, I really do. The money will be so close yet so far away. hehehehe-  tongue.

Oh yh, It's very Ironic that the T-shirt you're wearing today says "NAIJA NO DEY CARRY LAST!"--LOL--MuMu. Empty Barrel! 
smiley
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2011
Lol. 9ja nor dey carry last jor.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2011
They should have nominated Vimbai and Wendall. She saves herself, and leave Wendall there to roost.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by pages(f): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2011
I would like to see Vimbai and Wendel on the finals so that their votes will be spilt and sadly sacrifice Vina now. I would like Zeus, Kim, Luclay for finals. This would split up the SADC
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
I think this weeks nominations played straight into the hands of Vimbai, dont know why the girls esp karen and Vina didnt see this coming. Vina is sure going to miss out which i ordinarily wld have no problem with except for the fact that its going to make Vimbai feel very clever and strategic. Vimbai making it to the final wld be a travesty, shes got to feel the anger of the votin public sooner, loosing out in the final wld be a very comfortable soft landing for her dry backside. Damn i'm so gutted!

Everywhere one looks in that house now all one seems to see are those boring Headsmates, they've completely taken over the tails house and its unfortunate the tailsmates let them. They all (from Vina to the very last riffraff) feel classy and sophisticated and the pattern of the voting seems to be endorsing their obnoxious behaviour. The show just seems to be getting drier with every eviction, cant believe Alex and Weza r gone and Sharon was saved, its nauseating.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wanitas(f): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2011
i wonder hw d hsemates think. If u want johnny walker up, u gotta nominate vampire. Itz only karen d gangstrez whoz got d game down 2 a science. Babe is smart as they come n if vampy's as smart as they say, she wldnt nominate karen,mayb mumba, ormayb Biggie wld say everyone wit even one nominatn is up.* d game getn 2 an end aftall, . Game on.*Press play
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by escalibur: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2011
I think Vina is very dull, if everyone else didnt see it, she should at least have seen it, knowing fully well that if her and Karen are up, she would def bounce, she should have nominated Vimbai also. Hers tupid pretence and forming has cost her every. Its even better, at least the votes in the finals wont have to be split between the 2 contestants, karen all the way.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
YES! sorry Vina, but you gotta bounce. no splitting Nigeria's vote when it comes down to that crucial time. i said this earlier when the show started, and now that time has finally come. (that is if Vimbai swaps Wendall with Karen, which i think she will)
BYE BYE VINA!
Miss P, Alex, Weza. . . two were original tails mates and they are both gone. these folks in the house are SOOOOO BORING.

Wendall, Millicent, Bernadina, Sharon O, surprisingly Luclay, Mumba, Hanni Vina and Vimbai. most of the people I named are from the heads house. soooo boring. its times like this that i Miss Nic  cry

but all these boring, dead-azz, house mates only make Karen's chances of winning even better. if most of these dullards are in the finals, then i see Karen emerging as one of the winners. hopefully Kim, Mumba, Wendall, and Vimbai make it to the finals so that their country's vote will be split AND THE ALMIGHTLY ZIM/ZAM ALLIANCE! BWAHAHAHA!  cool

its funny how they're calling Nigerians fraud because they're scared were gonna win again because Karen is so popular and liked by much of Africa. see as paranoia dey worry them. haha
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2011
I am enjoying the analysis. Cant wait 4 the weekend to catch up on all i av missed.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
twinstaiye:

She told Karen point blank that she is not her friend and that she doesnt like her. You hate our girl, we are your enemy too. Fair is foul, and foul is fair. To buttress her hatred, she nominated her again this time, I mean someone who choose not to swap anyone (it could have been vimbai if she choose to), and all you did the second day is to nominate her again. And as we all know, she is swapping Wendall with Karen. Now that to me, is enough to BEEF her

How do you know for sure she's gonna swap wendell for karen? besides, is it by force to be friends with someone? To the best of my knowledge, she aint the only one who has nominated karen since the show started, so why are you singling her out

The only thing i enjoy about karen winning is just to prove a point to those Mnet goons. They were so desperate at ensuring that naija doesnt win this time so they chose karen the worwor, bleachee bleachee girl to rep naija. For Christ's sake! can Mnet boldly  tell all nigerians that karen and vina were the best of the lot that went to audition? They went ahead and chose karen and vina thinking the money could go to another country this time. I wonder what they will be feelling right now. My message is simple. DO NOT FORK WITH NAIJA WHEN IT COMES TO ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
THE AMAKA:

YES! sorry Vina, but you gotta bounce. no splitting Nigeria's vote when it comes down to that crucial time. i said this earlier when the show started, and now that time has finally come. (that is if Vimbai swaps Wendall with Karen, which i think she will)
BYE BYE VINA!
Miss P, Alex, Weza. . . two were original tails mates and they are both gone. these folks in the house are SOOOOO BORING.

Wendall, Millicent, Bernadina, Sharon O, surprisingly Luclay, Mumba, Hanni Vina and Vimbai. most of the people I named are from the heads house. soooo boring. its times like this that i Miss Nic cry but all these boring, dead-azz, house mates only make Karen's chances of winning even better. if most of these dullards are in the finals, then i see Karen emerging as one of the winners. hopefully Kim, Mumba, Wendall, and Vimbai make it to the finals so that their country's vote will be split AND THE ALMIGHTLY ZIM/ZAM ALLIANCE! BWAHAHAHA! cool

its funny how they're calling Nigerians fraud because they're scared were gonna win again because Karen is so popular and liked by much of Africa. see as paranoia dey worry them. haha

I miss Nic all the time. Such an intelligent, eloquent and charismatic chap. but africa would rather have all those guys you mentioned. particularly Sharon O. That girl and her negative energy and incessant bouts of depression make me sick. Jeez! But funny africa still want her in the forking house! Imagine.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2011
wesley80:

I think this weeks nominations played straight into the hands of Vimbai, dont know why the girls esp karen and Vina didnt see this coming. Vina is sure going to miss out which i ordinarily wld have no problem with except for the fact that its going to make Vimbai feel very clever and strategic. Vimbai making it to the final wld be a travesty, shes got to feel the anger of the votin public sooner, loosing out in the final wld be a very comfortable soft landing for her dry backside. Damn i'm so gutted!

Everywhere one looks in that house now all one seems to see are those boring Headsmates, they've completely taken over the tails house and its unfortunate the tailsmates let them. They all (from Vina to the very last riffraff) feel classy and sophisticated and the pattern of the voting seems to be endorsing their obnoxious behaviour. The show just seems to be getting drier with every eviction, cant believe Alex and Weza r gone and Sharon was saved, its nauseating.

@Wesley, i dey feel you jare,

Meanwhile, Vimbai put up Karen and was wearing one of Vina's T-Shirt ''Naija no dey carry last'' what an irony,  And we shall never carry last in Jesus Name, AMEN!!!

@fork adict, if you had seen the video of Karen and Vimbai's confrontation, you will understand why i/we hate her so much, mennnn that girl is full of so much hatred in her body, very unforgiving,  gosh!!!!

Aleo or Peo  may not have been evicted and still be in the game if they had not played on both the housemates and viewers intelligence, Weza's downfall was her cunning nature and lies, remember the famous ''I don't do short men'' angry angry angry angry I wished IK had asked her why she even kissed Luclay,  angry

Anyway, we all know that Karen will be up again today, so get ready to grab your pads and vote, vote, vote,  cool cool cool

Game on, Press Play!!!!

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ fork addict: Do you know that it was Karen who went to her to find out what the beef is. Vimbai rambled on - while Karen said she should at least give one example of her "offence" - and when she couldn't come up with any cogent reason, she said she doesn't want to have this conversation. And, Karen told her to "f*&^ off, go away." In my view it is courage to go to your enemy and seek to find ways to resolve your issues, if possible. But if your enemy says, no dice, you should be bold enough to cut the crap. And, Karen chose her gangstress' mode to deal with it. Not to worry, guys, we need such drama, otherwise it would be too boring now.
Meanwhile let me share this quote with you.
"We all need enemies - good vs. evil; Pepsi vs. Coke; Microsoft vs. Apple and now iPhone vs. Android. Who'll win? Both - history tells us. Both Pepsi and Coke won from their public fight. As I recall one Coke executive once said: "Every time we go to work we go to war". In fact it was only when both groups "forgot" the enemy that they first started to struggle. Microsoft vs. Apple - they're both still around - and even though Apple's market cap now has far exceeded Microsoft, Microsoft has a 94% operating system market share. Which leads me to iPhone vs.
Android - they'll both win because they're both defined. Those brands who will lose happen to be those who are outside the ring - for example Nokia. Nokia vs. no-one." That's by Martin Lindstrom, international brand futurist. So, following this, let's just agree that both will win - in the end it may be one being one of the winners of the 200,000 x 2 - who even says that both can be the two winners? And the other the winner of the slugfest - in the house. So, press play, guys. It's Big Brother Amplified.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2011
Lomwe chat room session

He starts the session by saying housemates acted a bit uncivilized by messing up Bernadina’s treat.
He says the weekend was dramatic in terms of the eviction and he was disappointed as he was getting close to Alex.
He reveals that some housemates were shocked when 3 housemates left but he wasn’t as he had seen it coming especially due to the fact that they’re running out of time.
He also happens to mention that he has always thought that he’s going to win and that’s why he came to the house.He believes that he can go all the way as long as people don’t start hating.
He says that he doesn’t believe that in a place like the house,there can be a relationship as it’s dangerous due to lack of trust.
He reveals that as the game comes to an end,people who have outbursts will probably find themselves on the chopping board and he says that his plan isn’t to completely go off the radar but rather to avoid pissing too many people off by minding his own business.

Mumba chat room session
She starts the session by clarifying that she’s not being any closet and she’s being herself as opposed to the reason Miss P gave last night in regards to throwing the fuse at her.
She also happens to mention that she thinks there is another house as she heard biggie call Weza to the chat room.
She mentions that she hopes she wins but it all depends on what Africa thinks of her.
She mentions that her plan for the remainder of the game is to get to know people well.
When asked about the difference between a relationship and friendship,she says friendship is where you have someone’s back no matter the situation.
She ends the session by complaining to biggie about her not having her hair done over the weekend and she also mentions that she has never seen Karen blush as much since Zeus joined the house.

Vimbai chat room session

She starts the session by saying she had fun at the party over the weekend where she wore a box as an outfit.She also mentions that she never knew how close she was to Alex and Weza until they left the house.
She says she wasn’t shocked when 3 housemates left the house as they had done the maths knowing they’re few weeks remaining and yet the housemates are many.
She reveals that she is happy at the fact that she’s head of house as it’s important since it brigs her closer to the prize.She says that the biggest challenge will be getting the message across without sounding bossy and being patient with people.She reveals that she has noticed that Mumba is close to Kim and Karen hence she’s going to use her to get the message across to them as they might try to push her if she gets the message across by herself.
She mentions the conflicts in the house like Vina and Zeus,herself and Karen and the fact that Sharon O was nominated,there could be some underlying issues as regards to Lomwe and Kim and she thinks Vina also comes in somewhere.She reveals that she’s tried to be friends with Karen but she always tries to push her and insult her hence her letting her know that they’re not friends.She mentions that Karen has a problem with the relationship she has with Wendall.

Wendall chat room session

He asks Biggie if he could skip his chat session because she’s been drinking since morning and doesn’t feel comfortable talking to biggie while in this state. Biggie agreed.

Karen chat room session.
She starts the session by thanking Africa for saving her from eviction.
She mentions that when she went to Wendall’s bed after the party to talk on Saturday but Vimbai didn’t take it easy.She also mentions that she nominated Wendall because he doesn’t say things as they are hence causing people to fight.
She mentions that her relationship with Wendall is just friends as she likes someone else in the house who makes her blush a lot.
She jokingly sends a message to Weza asking her why she gave her the fuse as Mumba is now using her as a beggar.
She reveals that the person she likes is making her blush.She mentions that however much he has a girlfriend,it can’t stop her from falling for him.
About whether she’s going to win,she mentions that everything is in God’s hands.
She ends the session by saying she thinks Alex and Weaz are doing something kinky at this time.

Zeus chat room session
He starts the session by saying the weekend was chilled.He mentions that Millicent and Karen was in the bath tub when Sharon and Kim dared him to enter the bath tub with Karen and let her take off his boxers and vice versa.
He mentions that when Karen had just entered the house,she was very overwhelming but she’s showing a very sincere and sensitive side to herself.
When asked whether he’s going to win,he says he has some hope and he wishes he could win but it’s up to the viewers to decide that.
He reveals that with 20 days left and having gone through everything he has,he has kept it together and will continue doing so.
About the difference between friendship and a relationship,he says he believes all relationships start with friendship and friendships are less intimate than relationships.

Luclay chat room session

He starts the session by saying he didn’t do much over the weekend though he had a good time.
He mentions that he was shocked when 3 housemates left yesterday and he says he’ll miss all of them especially Alex because of his cooking and Weza because she used to lift him up.He also mentions that he’ll miss chilling with Miss P.
When asked whether he’s going to win,he says that his already a winner as everything he has done in the house has made him a winner as he is blessed.
He mentions that he has no plan for the rest of the game apart from doing what he has to do like his house chores.
About the difference between a friendship and relationship,he says that there is no difference as a friendship is a relationship.

Vina chat room session
She starts the session by saying she never knew that in this house,everything had to be fought for.She mentions the incident that happened in the morning when housemates grabbed what Bernadina had been given.
About her weekend,she says that she had a bit too much to drink at the party and she was shocked when 3 housemates left yesterday.
When she asked whether she’s going to win,she mentions that she just has to stay positive and hopes if she’s nominated that Africa will save her.But she mentions that she can hold it together till the final day.
Her plan for the rest of the game is to just be herself.
She says that a friendship is when you have a person ure really close to and a relationship is where you are affectionate towards each other and their is a lot of trust between two people.
She ends the session by saying she is happy with Vimbai being head of house despite having reservations towards her.
She also mentions that her and Alex are just firends though they flirt sometiimes.

Kim chat room session

She starts the session by saying she had fun this morning as they dashed into the glass house to grab what was put there for Bernadina.
She says her weekend was emotional though the party was fantastic and she had a lot of fun.She mentions that on Sunday,she couldn’t hold back her tears as the evictions took place.
She mentions that she saw Alex as a big brother and she liked hanging around Weza as she broghtened up her day.
She reveals that she had a gut feeling that Alex was going to leave the house yesterday.
She happens to mention that a friendship is much deeper than a relationship as a friend is needed more than a partner.
When asked whether she’s going to win,she says that she has to win though it all depends on God.
She ends the session by saying her plan is to continue being herself.

Sharon O chat room session

She starts the session by saying she’s just being laid back and she is humbled by the fact that she was saved yesterday.
She mentions that this weekend wasn’t her best as she was up for possible eviction which made her tense.
About why it’s important for her to be head of house,she says she would like to save herself as the game is coming to an end.
She reveals that she can definitely keep it together till the end though some people think she is using other people to get to the top.
She mentions that her plan is to entertain Africa and keep being herself.
She ends the session by saying that relationships are much more intimate than friendships.

Bernadina chat room session

She stsrts the session by saying she enjoyed her glass house session as it was a breath of fresh air.
She mentions that she thinks the housemates didn’t act like grown ups when they almost messed up her gifg from bigge.’
Shr says she thinks she can win the game though everything is upto God.
She reveals that communication with the housemates will help her hold it down till the end and she also mentions that reading her Bible also helps
About her weeknd,she says that the food given to them was nice and she also enjoyed the party.She also happens to mention the conflict between Karen and Vimbai as one of the confrontations in the house.
She says that the evictions yesterday were stressful as she was close to the people that left.

Millicent chat room session
About her weekend,she says that it was ok as the DJ on Saturday was on point though she happens to mention that she was sad yesterday as 3 housemates left and she says she will miss them all,though she says that she’ll miss Alex most as he used to listen to her and he has a nice heart.
She says tha a relationship is more intimate and is deeper than friendship.
When asked whether she’s going to win she says that she sees herself winning come the end of the game.
She mentions that her plan is to be herself and have fun and learn what she has to learn.
She ends the session by asking biggie,if she would be accepted to join the house if she had HIV to which biggie doesn’t give her an answer.

Game on, Press Play!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.