Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97788 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Time to support KAREN.
I think she did the right thing.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
Karen is a CLOWN!!! Imagine a nomination show sweeter than an eviction show! Damn my heart was pounding like i was watching a Nigerian world cup match.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by babuji(f): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
Karenhastotallywonmyvoteandmyheart.SamemIghtsaysheisonlyplayingthegamebutithinknot.Shehasatendervulnerablesidetoherthatshecoversbybeingnoisyandinyourfacbrashness.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
ermmm---pls AFRICA na so we see am o. Vote for KAREN abeg.

and I seriously hope she knows what she's doing.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2011
She deserves the trophy. Even before she refused to nominate anyone this morning, I was silently praying that this evening, she would not swap herself with anyone.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
TEE ZERO:

She deserves the trophy. Even before she refused to nominate anyone this morning, I was silently praying that this evening, she would not swap herself with anyone.

What kind of prayer is that? You want her to go home or you want Africa to prove a point to the other housemates?

Or you want her to be MUNYAlized by force?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
Y'all better vote this girl out of this crappy situation she's gotten herself into while i just lay back and enjoy the entertainment. tongue
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2011
She is a game master!! She got the show ratings way up! U can imagine what will happen on sunday! Everyone will be sitting on the edge of their sits.
She ain't going anywhere trust me! She just won 200k usd lol!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
Miss P -         6 (weza,sharon O,mumba,luclay,hanni,bernadina)
Karen -          4 (vimbai,mumba,karen,alex)
Alex -           4 (vimbai,sharon O,millicent,hanni)
Weza -           3 (zeus,miss P,lomwe)
Sharon O -       3 (zeus,wendell,lomwe)
Wendall -        2 (vina,kim)
Zeus -           2 (vina,alex)
Bernadina -      2 (luclay,kim)
Kim     -        2 (millicent,bernadina)
Mumba     -      1 (miss P)
Millicent -      1 (weza)
Vina             1 (wendell)
Hanni -          0
Lomwe -          0
Luclay  -        0
Vimbai -         0

Zeus -(Weza,Sharon O)
Weza - (Millicent,Miss P)
Wendall - (Sharon O,Vina)
Vina - (Wendall,Zeus)
Vimbai - (Karen,Alex)
Sharon -(Miss P,Alex)
Miss P - (Mumba,Weza)
Mumba - (Miss P,Karen)
Millicent - (Kim,Alex)
Luclay - (Bernadina, Miss P)
Lomwe - (Weza,Sharon O)
Kim - (Wendall,Bernadina)
Karen - (karen)
Hanni - (Alex,Miss P)
Bernadina - (Miss P,Kim)
Alex - (Zeus,Karen)

those up for eviction are

Miss P
Alex
Karen
Weza
Sharon O

i think at least 2 and at most 3 people will leave. I see karen surviving but the rest is too close to call.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^ too close even for our girl.
Considering that there are only 4 weeks of the show left and 15 ppl still in the house, then its reasonable to assume that more of the housemates would be evicted per show from now onwards - possibly 3 - 4 at a time.

If you also consider those that Karen is up against and the factor of regional voting (southern Africa going for Miss P, East Africa for Sharon O, West Africa for Karen/Alex, and Weza - Angola & Mozambique) then you would appreciate that our girl is not as safe as you had imagined.
In fact only the top person with the highest country votes in this group can be assured of survival - I just pray they don't throw out as many as I imagined; otherwise our girl is by no means safe.
We definitely need to do a lot more than before to save her this time around.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2011
Look at Alex and Peo acting like donkeys.Somebody please tell Weza to close that gutter she calls a mouth.I hope she gets booted out 'cos i've had enough of her gutter gist.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by initiator(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2011
Karen turns the show on its head. Watching the eviction show yesterday was really gripping, great television moment there.

However I feel Sharon O should go though I hate to see her pretty face leave. If Weza or Alex goes the situation would play all

too well into Luclay's hand as he would feel the viewers are right behind him and against his contrived enemies. There is need for the

constant tension between Luclay, Weza and now Alex - though the drama by Miss P and Alex is now looking lame. Of all the nominated

housemates, the depature of Sharon O is less likely to affect any equation.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2011
@ Tashanja.
All that regional voting stuff will be suspended this week. Karen will sweep the votes like sheet. She is as safe as anything you can imagine.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2011
^^^^I just pray so.
Meanwhile, we can all start voting en-mass and hope she gets through.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Kx: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2011
Does anybody know karens's game plan?

If she felt safe about not hurting anybody, why did she break down and cried?

She has been nominating people ever since, why did she just realise she did nt need to hurt somebody all of a sudden?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2011
You guys are just talking. Karen is not silly as many people think. Forget what you see on camera. Karen is a very smart lady. She knows what BBA is all about and she's playing the game. Have you realised that most of the daily shows is centred on Karen? Karen knew she wasnt gonna swap herself with anybody, she was just playing for time calling names on the nomination show. The whole drama of BBA6 is centred on Karen and Luclay. But Luclay is loosing some heat by keeping away from Karen. Who would have thought that Mumba has some entertainment in her? Was not Karen That inspired her. Karen aint going no where. If Karen leaves na wetin africa go dey watch na? is it kim and Lomwe, who should know they are not acting in a local soap opera, or is it Weza, Alex, Vimbai who believe they underpriced themselves appearing on BBA, ( and please some should tell me why Alex keeps nominating Karen. Guess he has forgotten that its all west africa and he may need Nigeria someday in BBA? All he does is to only eat and put on his grey top and black pant).
Meanwhile guys, lets vote to keep Karen in the game. She epitomizes entertainment and even bigbrother wouldnt be in a hurry to let her go.
One more thing, I think Vina is very dumb. i would have expected her to keep close to Karen and update herself with all the happenings in the house but all she does is speak one  fried english with an attitude as though she even doesnt go to the toilet? Karen tried to achieve this on the day the heads were mixed with the tails but Vina was too dumb to even understand.
KAREN IS THE AMPLIFICATION!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ethereal(f): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
Just remembering yestrday's show gives me goosebumps*dat girl had Africa eating 4rm hr palms.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meine: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2011
Abeg how can i vote for karen on the net, thanks

That girl is the chief player, she is smarter than i thought, her game is rili advanced. Miss P and Alex need to go for her tutorial besides i can put my money on it that either of those 2 are going home safely this week
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2011
hillsate:

One more thing, I think Vina is very dumb. i would have expected her to keep close to Karen and update herself with all the happenings in the house but all she does is speak one  fried english with an attitude as though she even doesn't go to the toilet? Karen tried to achieve this on the day the heads were mixed with the tails but Vina was too dumb to even understand.
KAREN IS THE AMPLIFICATION!

Well said!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Game on Press Play!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Seum(f): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
meine:

Abeg how can i vote for karen on the net, thanks

Very simple. Follow the steps below

1. Click on this link http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Vote/
2. Register. As in click the register icon on the top right hand corner of the page. Choose a username and password. An email will be sent to your email addy
3. log in to your email. click the link to confirm registration
4. Come back to the page http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Vote/
5. click Vote under KAREN's pix

Oya lets go there
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by b0dnel: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2011
Kx:

Does anybody know karens's game plan?

If she felt safe about not hurting anybody, why did she break down and cried?

She has been nominating people ever since, why did she just realise she did nt need to hurt somebody all of a sudden?

1. Nominating people is different from SAVING someone and PUTTING someone else in their STEAD. Totally different from what Luclay did some weeks ago.

2. This is the first time she is HoH and so the ball game is different.

3. When some one is up for eviction, he/she does not know who nominnated them BUT when u are swapped with someone by HoH, you know who stabs you in the back

any more questions from you
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
I cannot believe these two fools were faking their quarrel yesternite?? sad sad sad sad

Miss P chat room session

She starts the session by saying she’s straight chilling.She says she’s happy as her plan with Alex is going smoothly and the housemates have no idea about what’s going on.She mentions that her and Alex are business partners and she mentions that he’s accelerating in regards to the plan.She reveals that he has a wandering eye but she doesn’t mind.
About the gangster head of house,she says that she’s holding up well and is handling things responsibly and that her housemates are supporting her.
She mentions that she wishes her country mates can support her as she is just playing mind games with the housemates.

Alex chat room session

He starts the session by saying he’s feeling good and he’s chilling.
He mentions that him and Miss P are making moves and it’s all good.He says he has eased his way back into the house due to last night’s drama as he’s getting a lot of sympathy from fellow housemates.
He reveals that the girls probably don’t want to get played the second time though he believes they had affection towards him.He says it’s hard for him to talk to Miss P since they supposedly have beef though he says he will find time to strategise with her.
He mentions how everything played out yesterday and how him and Miss P were just acting.He however apologizes for offending anyone because he went too deep into character and said some things he didn’t mean.
He also says how Karen is like a drill sergeant since she became head of house which is good.
About malaria,he says doesn’t understand how it can’t be eradicated yet it doesn’t exist in places like Europe.

These two are really desperate i tell you,

Game on, Press Play!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
The Housemates were tickled silly by Big Brother’s trendy gangsta speak, during this afternoons hilarious Chat Room sessions.

Big Brother created excitement in the House when he conducted the normally formal Chat Room Sessions in Hip Hop slang. Each of the Housemates packed up laughing and tried hard to keep a straight face as they filled Biggz in on the happenings in the House. Many of the Housemates commended Karen’s leadership skills and Lomwe in particular was impressed by how the normally playful Nigerian had toned down and was serious about leading the troops this week. Vina addressed Kim and Lomwe’s relationship and said she hopes they protect themselves and keep it safe.

Luclay told Big Brother that he has retired from exposing people and has instead elected to keep a low profile in the House. He conceded he and his girlfriend have a lot to talk about when he gets home and said he has made a couple of mistakes in the House, obviously referring to kissing Weza. Alex and Miss P confirmed that their little dramatic spat last night was all an act. Alex however mentioned how he went a bit too far and said some things about women, which he has been grilled about by the female Housemates.

Kim on the other hand mentioned how she can’t deal with Vina who is always following Lomwe around. She also mentioned how there are lots of men waiting outside and she still can’t figure him out.

Good work Karen, i can't wait to watch the gangsta Biggie, hmmm,

Game on, Press Play!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2011
Yes indeed, the girl aced it for tactics, no doubt she would get a lot of votes (her country votes as well as solidarity and sympathy votes from other countries) for this latest stunt.

However, I am still not comfortable because the stakes are really high at this stage and one false move and she's out.

I have to agree, that the girl is not only smart and on top of her game, she also has guts - I am impressed wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2011
BTW can anybody tell me what borites like Mumba, Millicent, Wendall , Sharon O and Zeus are still doing in the house? I can't wait for them to walk.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2011
I am impressed by Karen's leadership qualities.
This morning, she succeeded without too much force, using mostly persuasive communication, to get the housemates to wear the promotional t-shirts on malaria. One after the other, they all went and got their t-shirts. And, it is also because she LED by showing an example. She not only told them that it was important to wear the t-shirt as that would be in line with their ambassadorial positions, she also wore her own.
She did it marvelously. They say a leader is someone who succeeds in getting followers to line up behind him or her. She is one. I hope Africa saw that. Even so, all the other housemaites have been giving evidence of her good leadership. I am really proud of her. She reps well, indeed.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by luvinhubby(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2011
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME THE BASIC ESSENCE OF THIS DISPLAY OF INDECENCY AND LAZINESS CALLED BIG BROTHER THAT IS IMPOSING ERODED SOUTH AFRICA`S VALUE ON THE REST OF AFRICA.  angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Temi231(f): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2011
smiley smiley smileyKAREN is an incomparable girl out of all apart from beauty though she is not that ugly as some think she is okay as a lady. I HOPE she win the money. Thanks nairalander for your update on this topic. You are appreciated.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Zizi(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2011
Watch CNN instead, It's not by force to watch BB!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2011
Or, simply create your own show.
But, seriously,I have just given you a good MODEL of LEADERSHIP that can be emulated. You are an adult, I believe. So, you can do filtering,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by nearest(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
Karen! Why am i so so tensed, this girl should have taken the easier option, ie put up one of those housemates flying under the radar.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2011
So, keep voting, and spread the word.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.