Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97577 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 7:51am On May 02, 2011
de house 2 populated, cant wait for sundays
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2011
$300k for Munya All Star. MNet, we dont need you.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vote-for-Wendall-BB-Amplified-2011/208197315868993
Vote for Wendall BB Amplified 2011
DA MADNESS HAS ALREADY STARTED,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by sirwebs(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2011
TEE ZERO:

@sirwebs: if you had registered, then go to DSTV AFRICA

Sorry Tee zero, where should i register?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dare0834(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2011
What station does Vina work with?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by otumfour(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2011
grin grin the gurl no fine tho

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by eleshin(m): 1:35pm On May 02, 2011
Yet 2 feel anyone of dem,dat gurl wit tintedhair wil mak a gd bedbudi.dats al 4 nao.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kaydee(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2011
I'm not activating 198 yet,so i'm gonna be watching from here.Oya now
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2011
I can see the madness has already started here cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 4:52pm On May 02, 2011
aieromon:

I can see the madness has already started here cool
u are always welcome
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by skirmish: 6:03pm On May 02, 2011
Hi guys, I'm not going to ask for much but let's try as much as it is possible keep the Naija girl(s) in when the time comes. Let us support our own to make this game interesting. We don't have to win, we only need something to look forward to on eviction nights. The adrenalin rush is always unbelievable . . . and the euphoric feeling of victory, exhilarating!!!

It's game on wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 6:48pm On May 02, 2011
I'll support anybody irrespective of where the person comes from.Sad Munya couldn't nail the $$$.Karen might be fugly but she got swagger.I also dig Grandma Confidence(What were her parents thinking coming up with that name )
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by marktwain: 6:57pm On May 02, 2011
aieromon:

I'll support anybody irrespective of where the person comes from.Sad Munya couldn't nail the $$$.Karen might be fugly but she got swagger.I also dig Grandma Confidence(What were her parents thinking coming up with that name )

I was searching for the right description for that girl. Thanks,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by doudlec(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2011
Na wa o, why does the SA chic laugh like she's having sex
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Kunbee: 11:42pm On May 02, 2011
^^i think sey na only me notice
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 03, 2011
the S.A lady is too fake, wish i cud pull those earings of hers off.

karen is a local ibo girl, her 1st gbagaun ; does anyone knows michael is a flirt', that girl go still disgrace us well well

millicent,arrrghh,i could hit her vultur head with a bottle, so full of herself,yet fugly!

The guy frm malawi n michael, i never stop drooling
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 3:13am On May 03, 2011
remember guys they are not yet hsemate yet, sunday will tell us
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Yinkade(m): 4:34am On May 03, 2011
knock knock, sup fellas, looking forward to a great show this year
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wumine(f): 5:06am On May 03, 2011
heeellllppppp!!! my channel 198 isnt showing n i cant afford to miss BBA for one more day! i've sent txts, called dstv office, still not showing. i-ve been following it on twitter., and nairaland . . what do i do?
watched the daily highlight, that bush nigerain girl karen is so so annoying! if she is not busy actiing like a prostitute, she is behaving like a street fighter! aaarrrgggghhhh!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 03, 2011
Abeg when are they nominating; is it today? Someone or a pair are leaving on Sunday abi? Let the game begin!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Migines(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2011
Hey guys. . . Hw do Ʊ send msgs to TV via web. Or is it nw inactive?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 10:28am On May 03, 2011
officially inagurating  team #karenigho

so far she gives us something to watch unlike the accent forming vina

piqued by vina's accent, our karen asked her about her accent, vina answered that it was  real,
karen "the thing about this accent thing is that after 3 weeks, it dissapears"
vina"it wont"
karen"why do u say that"
vina"im very good in picking up accents and up till noe, i havent picked up a nigerian accent"
karen"so you are very good in picking up accents and uve not had a nigerian accent"
vina"i dont live around people that have nigerian accents"
karen "reeeaaaalllyyy"

and i was like oh yeah u work in a radio station and  u dont mix with common nigerians that have an accent, hissss

meanwhile, it has to be an eastern african female that would win this prolly somone from uganda or kenya, ive gats lotsa love for  'em

are u guys with me on this??
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2011
still speaking

it seems this bunch are not smiling especially the girls,

they are here to have fun and i like it that way, grin grin

some have already started exchanging body fluids, milicent and alex cool cool

any girl that dull should be sent home packing, we have no space for extra furniture (the house is already crammed with objects) angry angry angry

cc) vina
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meggy11: 11:09am On May 03, 2011
kobikwelu:

officially inagurating team #karenigho

so far she gives us something to watch unlike the accent forming vina

piqued by vina's accent, our karen asked her about her accent, vina answered that it was real,
karen "the thing about this accent thing is that after 3 weeks, it dissapears"
vina"it wont"
karen"why do u say that"
vina"im very good in picking up accents and up till noe, i havent picked up a nigerian accent"
karen"so you are very good in picking up accents and uve not had a nigerian accent"
vina"i dont live around people that have nigerian accents"
karen "reeeaaaalllyyy"

and i was like oh yeah u work in a radio station and u dont mix with common nigerians that have an accent, hissss

meanwhile, it has to be an eastern african female that would win this prolly somone from uganda or kenya, ive gats lotsa love for 'em

are u guys with me on this??
lol. wink wink wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 1:24pm On May 03, 2011
Howdy guys
last night i tuned to channel 198 , And behold madame confidence CEO was eating like a retard . was she drunk or does she have an eating disorder cos i just didnt get
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by skirmish: 1:33pm On May 03, 2011
tsquaure:

Howdy guys
last night i tuned to channel 198 , And behold madame confidence CEO was eating like a not-so-smart person . was she drunk or does she have an eating disorder cos i just didnt get

I guess she was drunk, that was vomit inducing.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 1:39pm On May 03, 2011
home gal is on now reading out task to HMs , IS she LOUD Or WHAT !!!!!!!!
GODDDDDDD!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 1:46pm On May 03, 2011
can't read fluently tooo. sad
Am not sure about this one guys as a good rep!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2011
May be the Karen deserves to hang in there -for nuisance value.
Why not?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by nzesylva: 1:57pm On May 03, 2011
I am Watching the Big Brother Amplified (BBA 6) online with my 4G Aura Device from Mobitel Nigeria.  Seamless transmission. No buffering. Cant believe this is happening in Nigeria. Folks you can check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MobitelNigeria to check out their services and even make orders. You can also check out their website. http://mobitel.com.ng/PlansPackages/AccessDevices.aspx

Go Nigeria. Lets make it a treble. Lets show them that kevin and Uti was not fluke.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Migines(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2011
Stand down soldier. Wer not winning dis one. Call me a pessimist but be sure to take anoda gud luk at Vina and Karen. Derz a reason we didn't get a male rep dis tym
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2011
She has just "explained" herself to the house and apologised for calling her matches "bitches" - she said she was just joking. And, she really made sense to me. Seems that she could be nice, eh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.