Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97783 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2011
This vampire girl is vicious, she dislike Mumba and didn't waste time putting her up. I blame dull vina for not nominating her. Anyway we have to save her cos Niger No dey carry last at all. Let her be there till the finales then we will Nnkennarite her for Karen!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2011
HAHAHAHA--- VAMPIRE IS A LOSER!!!! No, that doesn't sound right-- LOSER IS A VAMPIRE!!!

But, no lie though, the babe is quite smart. I guess She knew that putting karen up will a complete waste of time and a stewpid move.

WE still don't like her though.  undecided heheheh---

So, for next week's eviction---I honestly don't know how Africa is gonna vote. I just hope ZEUS is safe.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
okay, even though Vimbai did what we least expected (putting Mumba and not Karen up for possible eviction) i still don't think we should save Vina. I guess we will because we are sort of obligated to do so, but this is a crucial time in the big brother house with roughly 3 weeks left. we cannot afford to have Karen AND Vina in the finals. i still think Karen will come out on top and victorious, but i fear how Vina's presence might interefre with the amount of votes Karen gets. I can't imagine Karen coming in third because Vina made it to the finals. Vina ain't a true Naija girl anyway and her dullness coupled with her infatuation for Lomwe is just utterly annoying.

i think Africa will do us a favor by NOT saving Vina. last time she only got Nigeria and ROA's votes, and with enough percentage, was saved that week. but this week? HMMM. . . she is up against some pretty weak people, but then again, a lot of people are voting countries, so. . .

my prediction
sadly, as boring and non worthy as Mumba is to win the CASH the Zimbo alliance will save her (maybe, if the percentage is right) so. . .

Vina: Nigeria, ROA
Mumba: Zambia, Zimbabwe
Zeus: Botswana, South Africa
Bernadina: Namibia
Lomwe: Malawi

as for Angola, Mozambique, Ghana, Uganda, Ethiopia, Kenya, and Tanzania, i have no idea. . .
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2011
Oh yh, one more thing--

Pls AFRICA, let's leave VINA out of this whole thing abeg. We all know she can't win---so let's just "vote her out" now, once and for all. If she stays till the FINALE, I have a strong feeling she's gonna lower KAREN's chances of winning.

No let her come use her Reggae spoil KAREN's R'nB.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
So the "skinny beach" chooses to put up Karens best pal instead, clever i'd say, she expects this to score her some points for being forgiving and kind hearted i guess - very clever, but she cldnt resist the temptation of putting up Karens best pal though so she scores no point IMO.
As it is, Karen is already feeling increasingly isolated in that house so imagine how it wld be 4 her without Zeus, Bern and Mumba next week! (Vina is a minus as far as Karen is concerned cos she prefers rubbing shoulders with " normal ppl" and has always kept Karen at arms length) Vimbai is a coy calculating devil - I give her that.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by escalibur: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2011
Wow, Vimbai is really smart, she really caught most peeps off guard with her decision, she probably wants both Nigerians in the finals and at the same time not incur the wrath of the voting public by putting Karen up, sleek move, really very sleek!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2011
This is a tough cookie. Need to read up the FB fan pages so I can get an idea of where this is heading. Hope Vina is voted out.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2011
Zeus - 7 votes (wendall,vina,hanni,mumba,vimbai,luclay,sharonO)
Wendall - 7 votes (vina,bernadina,kim,mumba,karen,millicent,SharonO)
Vina - 3 votes (zeus,wendall,millicent)
Lomwe - 2 votes (bernadina,kim)
Bernadina - 2 votes (hanni,luclay)
Kim - 1 vote (zeus)
Hanni - 1 vote (lomwe)
Mumba - 1 vote (lomwe)
Karen - 1 vote (vimbai)
Vimbai - 1 vote (karen)
Luclay - 0 votes
Millicent - 0 votes
SharonO - 0 votes

Zeus - (vina,kim)
Wendall - (zeus,vina)
Vina - (zeus,wendall)
Lomwe - (hanni,mumba)
Bernadina - (wendall,lomwe)
Kim - (lomwe,wendall)
Hanni - (zeus,bernadina)
Mumba - (wendall,zeus)
Karen - (wendall,vimbai)
Vimbai - (karen, zeus)
Luclay - (zeus,bernadina)
Millicent - (wendall,vina)
SharonO - (wendall,zeus)

Vimbai as HOH saves Wendell and puts up Mumba

Final Housemates up for eviction are

Zeus
Vina
Lomwe
Bernadina
Mumba

Great analysis guys; would love to see the 3 girls bouncing!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2011
Big brother is boring.
How can u take out the fun people?

So we are supposed to be entertained by Vina, Bernedina, Milicent and Wendell?
I"ll be damned!

Anyway, big ups Karen even though i still think you"re lousy.
You are entertaining girl, i give that to you.

That skinny Arrow called Vimbai had the guts to disrespect Naija?
We go show dem say naija na the best for Africa forever.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
I loved Vimbai's shirt, by the way.  cool  Reminds me of the two days (in a row, lol) Alex was wearing a "100% Naija" T-Shirt. hahaha.
but please Nigerians, if we must vote, we need to vote Bernadina or Mumba cause in the finals, it will be very easy to take them OUT. why I'm leaning more on the fact that we should vote and save Mumba is because i want her and at least 2 others from the Zim/Zam alliance in the finals so that their votes will be split all over the place. HAHAHAHA!

so please DON'T SAVE VINA! her time is UP (as Flavor Flav would say)

Mumba is the logical choice here

*as for me, I'm not voting this week. too lazy tongue
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by baby4u2(f): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2011
Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssss. Begin to pray, Vimbai has exposed her decision to save Wendall and Put up Mumba. If biggie is punishing her, He should leave the result the way they are and in addition put her up also (or maybe not). but begin to pray guys, her big mouth has put her up.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tuco02: 1:00am On Jul 12, 2011
PLZ INVITE ME 2 D BIG BROTHER GROUP 2672AC3A TNXS
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2011
@baby4u2: when did that happen?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2011
baby4u2:

Guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssssssssssssss. Begin to pray, Vimbai has exposed her decision to save Wendall and Put up Mumba. If biggie is punishing her, He should leave the result the way they are and in addition put her up also (or maybe not). but begin to pray guys, her big mouth has put her up.
Even if it's true biggie will chose to look the other way. But one thing is certain- karen is taking one of the 2 slots. My prayer is just for her to keep her head straight for the next 2 weeks plus.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ponytail: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2011
so Vimbai says if another Nigerian wins the show she will make sure other countries boycott bigbrother, I wish people would stop whining and put their money where their mouths are! If she is so anti-naija, she should return the t-shirt and remember her sentiments whenever she is praying with T.B. Joshua's picture.

Meanwhile Vimabai not so smart, we know she is not over the Karen thing cos she is still going on about it to anybody that she thinks will listen. Plus Vimbai is trying to take out Karen's support system - Mumba, Bernadina, Vina, Zeus. The girl sef!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2011
baby4u2:

What i heard was "Is Karen up?" and she replied Wendall that she was not. It could mean, has Karen woken up? lol.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by RSA(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2011
topic=654205.msg8700004#msg8700004 date=1310461799:

HOW AFRICA VOTED.

Karen came out top of the standings with eight country votes, and Sharon O got three.

Here's how Africa voted:

Karen: 8 country votes (Rest Of Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Nigeria, Namibia, Mozambique, Angola)
Sharon O: 3 country votes (Uganda, Malawi, Kenya)
Weza: 2 country votes (Tanzania, Ethiopia)
Alex: 1 country vote (Ghana)
Miss P: 1 country vote (Botswana)

Wow! eight country votes for Karen.

This shows that SADC people vote for entertainment not on country or regional loyalty.I just wish Naija peeps could learn from this.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2011
So Karen nominated yesterday shocked. I thought she was busy chanting last week, about how all d housemates are now like family to her and she can't hurt any of them, about how they all need d money and she wouldn't hurt them for money, hence refusing to nominate and swap. grin

Sharper girl, she has seen her strategy paid off fat dividends and doesn't want to walk d tight rope again.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ethereal(f): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
I realy need 2 go on a 2 week fasting & prayer session just 2 ensure Karen behaves .lol.gotta luv dat girl.Wish i could return her to HOH mode.**
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2011
@ The Amaka, the babe, the screendiva, the tashanja, the twinstaiye and other Karen die hardists.

Are you guys sure that your karen didnt do sex change? cos when she laid partly on Zeus yesternite, i saw thick and countless veins on her hands. They really looked masculine. And to the best of my knowledge, i know she isnt involved in any form of sport. Well except for agressive deak riding. If you can call that a sport of some sort.

Now to the karen-Vimbai issue. I have always said it that karen is always bitter when she sees a girl and a guy getting close in the house. Her typical, disgusting act will be to go tell the chic that the guy doesnt like her or that the guy is only using her. How that is any business of hers, i do not know. She did that to Bhoke and Kim. She did the same with Vimbai. She told Vimai (all in an attempt to spite her and not because ther's any truth in the statement) that Wendell doesnt like her. And of course Vimbai (God bless her soul) put her exactly in her place. Karen just can not come to terms with the fact that no guy in the house finds her attractive enough. A desperate chic she really is. In line with her desperation to get hooked to a guy in the house at all cost, she chose to impose herself on Zeus. Zeus being a nice and considerate guy couldnt reject her outrightly and the result is what we see on our screens. To further butress this point, why havent viewers or even the housemates coined up a monica for them both? We know of Lokim, Lohan, Ebhoke, Nikim. Why havent we heard of Kazeus or Zekaren or something that sounds equally ridiculous? The reason is simple. What they both have can not be refeered to as a true relationship. Zeus is at best tolerating the LovePeddler. Zeus was motivated to get in the tub with her cos of the decibels at stake. Why did he not choose to get in naturally the way Nic did with Kim??

My views in the above paragraph were what Vimbai was trying to get across to her by telling her (karen) that she was acting in a lowly manner. I find exceptionally diplomatic of Vimbai. I would have described karens act with Zeus as cheap, trashy and downright disgusting. She even had the guts to tell Weza on saturday that 'everybody in this house knows that i like Zeus and not Nibbles' The same Zeus that told her time and agian that hes got nothing for her in or out of the house.

Sadly enough, this (karen) is africa's annointed housemate to $200,000. SMH and shaking it big time. Fork africa!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tessybaby(f): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
@ fork addict
say whatever u can or want
WE STILL LOVE KAREN
she rocksssssssssss
and no one is equal to her in dat house.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^^ Ordinarily, I'lld leave those u mentioned their names to reply your badly flawed analysis but i just cant help adding this; if u think an individual that made an entire show of close to two dozen contestants interesting and watchable doesnt deserve the prize, then u're completely hopeless!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
fork adict:

Are you guys sure that your karen didnt do sex change? cos when she laid partly on Zeus yesternite, i saw thick and countless veins on her hands. They really looked masculine. And to the best of my knowledge, i know she isnt involved in any form of sport. Well except for agressive deak riding. If you can call that a sport of some sort.

Sooooo?? Your point is --she's partly male, partly female-- So by that? Will that stop us from being Karen's fans Or what exactly is the point of you giving that absurd piece of information?

fork adict:

Now to the karen-Vimbai issue. I have always said it that karen is always bitter when she sees a girl and a guy getting close in the house. Her typical, disgusting act will be to go tell the chic that the guy doesnt like her or that the guy is only using her. How that is any business of hers, i do not know. She did that to Bhoke and Kim. She did the same with Vimbai.

Bitterness or no bitterness, she's still spitting the plain truth dammnnniittt! Was she told Bhoke, kim and Vimbai is the truth and nothing but the truth. Take it however you want to take it!

fork adict:

The rest of your Hater post!

On a normal day, I'd have analysed every single sentence you typed and gave you a reasonable reply. But with this, there's no point in doing that. If we bicker all day long, that won't change your opinion about her neither would it change mine. It's whatever. Keep expending your negative energy on Karen, the winner. You're only wasting your time. Who Africa has blessed no Randomer can curse. ROGER THAT!

fork adict:

Sadly enough, this (karen) is africa's annointed housemate to $200,000. SMH and shaking it big time. Fork africa!

YUP! FORK YOU! (you said it.  wink )
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
At HATERS in general:

Why the hell would anyone want to watch BBAmplified without KAREN being in the house? I don't get it---

You'd prefer to watch some boring a$$, shady a$$, Sheisty a$$, "intelligent" a$$, "solving maths" a$$, group of people stuck in a house for 3 whole freaking months ??

Well, if that's what you want, stop watching BBA---coz apparently that ain't what the show is about. We want LIFE in the house, not some "shady a$$" "self-proclaimed smarty" "my vocalbulary is tight" skinny monkey(ies).

HATERS quit tripping abeg! Y'all should sit your mini a$$ES down and watch the show!
  smiley
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
@ all karen apologists.

Do you guys know why i dont have a prob with karen winning? Cos i know she will spend all that money on plastic surgery. When you guys see her a few months after the show, she would have possessed nice and heavy nyansh. and probably, shell spend the rest on guys being the cheap LovePeddler that she is.

@ wesley80. i need to hand something over at work now. ill get back to you. PEACE.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
at KEREN's HATERS in general:

y'all should Just keep one thing in mind though:  "YOU'RE A NON' m0therfUKin FACTOR!" Whenever you think of "KAREN and BBA", let that clause keep ringing in your head!

Fork addict: How's everything?--long time no see.  cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
@fork addict, you are entitled to your own opinion. Nobody is saying karen is flawless. Just take a look at people at people in that house, who among them would you say is qualified to win. In my own opinion, nobody is a winning material there in the house including our own karen. But we are paying our DSTV subscription because of entertainment and in that aspect karen is miles ahead of the rest. For this reason I will give her one of the 2 slots. Is it Bernadina, Mumba, Kim, Lomwe, Zeus, Vimbai, Vina or Luclay that you want to win? BTW what's is the connection between entertainment and the veins in karen's hand? It's very clear that you're a hater.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2011
tosag:

@fork addict, you are entitled to your own opinion. Nobody is saying karen is flawless. Just take a look at people at people in that house, who among them would you say is qualified to win. In my own opinion, nobody is a winning material there in the house including our own karen. But we are paying our DSTV subscription because of entertainment and in that aspect karen is miles ahead of the rest. For this reason I will give her one of the 2 slots. Is it Bernadina, Mumba, Kim, Lomwe, Zeus, Vimbai, Vina or Luclay that you want to win? BTW what's is the connection between entertainment and the veins in karen's hand? It's very clear that you're a hater.

Boyfriend!!! You couldn't have said it any better!!!!!!!

Apart from Luclay that is has gone under the radar, i must confess, i miss his old crazy ways i tell you,  The days of the Otonos!!!! when the tails house was devoid of the effikos angry angry angry angry angry boring effikos,  whoever told Vimbai that she had any moral justification to judge Karen or try to want to put her in her place?? is she without sin? what about her throwing herself at Wendell in the name of play/countrymate??, hissssssssssssssssssss ugly thing with long mouth,  all acting miss prim and proper, hisssssssssssss sad sad sad

Meanwhile, the girls discussed the beef vimbai had with karen yesterday and concluded that she's taking it too far. Millicent said that as a christian that vimbai claims to be, she should be able to forgive anyone that offends her after the person apologises. sharon o also told karen she has shown vimbai that she is more matured than her by apologising to her.

Millicent also mentioned how Vina had to force herself to talk to Vimbai for one week before Vimbai forgave her.

Puleease what is wrong with this monkey called Vimbai?  angry angry angry

Game on, Press Play!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
HAHAHAHA!

tosag:

GBAM!
i was gonna reply fork addict, but then i saw your comment. i mean, i watch the clips online for free, but for those paying, why would they pay to watch Wendull, Millicent, Mumba, or even Bernadina?! LOL. come on! this season was hardly amplified. i didn't watch much of the previous seasons, but they seemed better than the current one (from the few clips I've seen). Karen DESERVES one of those two slots, period.

ponytail:

so Vimbai says if another Nigerian wins the show she will make sure other countries boycott bigbrother, I wish people would stop whining and put their money where their mouths are! If she is so anti-naija, she should return the t-shirt and remember her sentiments whenever she is praying with T.B. Joshua's picture.

Meanwhile Vimabai not so smart, we know she is not over the Karen thing cos she is still going on about it to anybody that she thinks will listen. Plus Vimbai is trying to take out Karen's support system - Mumba, Bernadina, Vina, Zeus. The girl sef!!!!
she is a big fool! what has she, Wendull, or any of the other "worthy" contestants done to prove they are more worthy of the money? instead of her targeting Nigerians (as her and Wendall both believe last season was rigged) why don't they become amplified, make good tv, entertain us, and show us they are worthy of the money? Wendull just sits on his azz all day hanging around Lomwe and being a woman rapper to Vimbai. Vimbai is known for next to nothing in the house, other than her recent beef with Vina and Karen (and i think its her anti-Naija sentiments that are fueling it). or is it Mumba that we hardly know, or Bernadina, or gossiping Millicent, or Jangu Jangu/Obsessions Sharon O?
PUH-LEAZE! let them boycott for all i care. this is BIG BROTHER AFRICA for a reason. if they can't bring better contestants, how is that our fault? if the fans always take a liking to a Nigerian contestant, how is that our fault? instead of talking, they should PROVE to us that they're worthy.
OH WAIT, Maybe Vimbai thinks "blowing her grammar" is what is gonna win her the $200,000
abeg, if her issue is Naija, she should proposition for a Big Brother Zimbabwe. mtchewww

I'll admit, I kinda miss "Bumaye" though. he was cute, but he just messed himself up with that "plan" of his with Miss P. lol
kinda funny how Miss P and Weza both wanted Alex and even argued about him (Wednesday or Thursday?) and then all three of them ended up getting eliminated. lol. hope they had fun at the hotel  tongue
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
, And is it only the NAIJA no dey carry last T-shirt that what's her name has?
Does she really know what it means?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
Guys I think we should let Vina come back home by voting Mumba because we all know that Karen stands a better chance than her. This will help to split the SADC votes. Also it won't be fair to the other countries for us to be struggling for both Vina and Karen win.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
Guys I think we should let Vina come back home by voting Mumba because we all know that Karen stands a better chance than her. This will help to split the SADC votes. Also it won't be fair to the other countries for us to be struggling for both Vina and Karen win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.