Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97496 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wanitas(f): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
Zims spent the whole morn chewing themselves up seeing as they were divided along racist lines, still, there seems to be a lot of strategizing (u know what i mean) from both Fb pages to win the prize money, Guys, time to put our differences aside and get ready to bring $200,000 home!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
Moodie:

I am so dissapointed at what this thread has transformed into. Little wonder more decent and mature folks opted for the blackberry alternative. Really shows the direction most nigerian youths are headed.I'm out of here.

God, I thot I was going to take a breather but some things r just too funny to be ignored, the post above can be likened to a popular joke that pictures a bus full of commuters including a woman with her baby strapped to her back caught in traffic on a hot afternoon and suddenly, the conductor releases a silent one through his wrong end and it turns out to be a very smelly one causing all the commuters to grumble aloud and throw curses on whoever was subjecting them to such a terrible odour, just as the grumbling died down and the conductor was about to heave a sigh, the baby on her mothers back decides to add her voice and with her tiny baby voice she cursed; person wey mess dis mess na devil go solder d person nyash, e no go die better, motor go jam d person b4 e reach where him dey go and na hellfire e go enter straight! And b4 she could add any more, the conductor broke in angrily saying; madam hold dat your pickin o make i no break him neck, wetin sef no be mess i mess? na person i kill?

Dude, U've got just 6posts in a thread of 34 pages and u say u r 'out of here'. U dey hear b4?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2011
Seriously now, one cant help but hope Zeus goes home tomorrow, with Luclay speaking so glowingly about Karen in his chart room session where he picked Karen as his most trusted housemate, i think right now as well as having the Weza effect on Karen, Zeus is just obstructing the friendship we all love to see. Zeus leaving wld kill Karen a little as she's sure going to feel their relationship had something to do with it but the thought of seeing those two entertaining characters together again is too tempting to be ignored. Fingers crossed.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2011
^^^Yes, although Karen may be well ahead in the game, I agree that her incessant pursuit of Zeus (which is not only becoming tiresome) is already losing her points and could ultimately affect her chances.
I also agree that Zeus's absence (if evicted) would no doubt help and free her from the distraction of an obviously self-indulgent, destructive, one sided relationship.
However, should that happen, I certainly wouldn't be looking forward to the revival of Lukaren, because I just can't stand that arrogant mad man, Luclay. After all, its a bit too late that he should now be singing Karen's praises (in his chat session); it wouldn't even surprise me if the guy is trying to hitch a ride on her wave of popularity since its increasingly obvious that she is likely to emerge among the winners.

BTW, I've just finished watching tonight's party and, my my, didn't Sharon looked so stunning in her party outfit, especially her face, damn pretty if you'd ask me - at least, just this once I can understand why Africa has so far been saving jangu jangu/obsession, to the surprise of most of us cheesy

Hey, hey, just caught a touching moment between Karen and Zeus, with the latter apparently breaking down in tears, due to eviction fever (and supposed homesickness) but also admitting to Karen while being comforted by her that she was indeed his biggest challenge since moving into the house, because he was developing feelings for her and therefore scared of what that could do to his outside relationship - touching isn't it. cry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2011
tashanja:

BTW, I've just finished watching tonight's party and, my my, didn't Sharon looked so stunning in her party outfit, especially her face, damn pretty if you'd ask me - at least, just this once I can understand why Africa has so far been saving jangu jangu/obsession, to the surprise of most of us cheesy

Hey, hey, just caught a touching moment between Karen and Zeus, with the latter apparently breaking down in tears, due to eviction fever (and supposed homesickness) but also admitting to Karen while being comforted by her that she was indeed his biggest challenge since moving into the house, because he was developing feelings for her and therefore scared of what that could do to his outside relationship - touching isn't it. cry

Interesting, I think Hanni looked the best though as she looked perfectly chubby, cuddly and provocatively yummy in her outfit, that girl's one helluva looker! Mumba, yes ugly Mumba also looked very good and particularly lively esp when compared to the usual party livewire Vina. She seemed subdued n i'm not sure if it was down to eviction jitters or the dull DJ.

About Zeus, a scene like that wld av to be touching, I think he's been unfairly castigated esp by Vina for using Karen. Its next to impossible not to start feeling something with all the attention he's receiving and i think he's being true to himself and Karen. Very touching.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2011
AS usual, this post is about the soon to be crowned queen of Africa. The one and only, bleachee bleachee, trashy Karen.

I actually missed the scene where she told someone or some people that how was Zeus sure his girlfriend was not forking someone out there. However i caught the scene where Zeus cautioned her about making such an utterance and that a friend shouldn't even say such. The isuues i have with his despicable conduct by Karen are underlisted:
1. How can any sensible person who knows she is on continental tv make such comments about someone you dont know from Adam. Its possible Zeus girlfriend is as chaste as the word chaste and its also possible that she is as lose or even 'loser' than a LovePeddler. But how can you be sure which group she falls?
2. This is the person with a good heart as some people will say on here. How can someone with a good heart persistently keep on going about hurting peoples feelings? She is so vile as to even extend her envy to someone outside the house?Good heart my nyansh!
3. Can anyone imagine how Zeus girlfriend will feel if she actually caught that scene first hand? What if she remained absolutely true to Zeus all the while he was in the BB house? How is she supposed to feel on seeing and hearing such venom laden, detestable comments by karen?
4. Is it this kind of sheet that africa refers to as entertainment? Really?

This is africa's anointed housemate to pick the moola. Oh Lord! Have mercy.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2011
I think Hanni looked d best n Bernadina looked d worst. Sharon O and Karen had dir bum showing the whole time. Sharon couldn't even dance just kept walking up n down trying to look sexy but how sexy can u look when ur pulling ur dress down all the time. But d DJ just dey too dull.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2011
@fork addict what do you stand to achieve with all these anti-karen post? Why are you so obsessed with karen. okay, may you are trippin for her boobs. Don't worry when she's back home with the money I will link you up with her maybe she'll dash you some.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2011
@ fork addict: Haba, haba, it would appear that you are not being fair to Karen here, because she did not castigate Zeus's girl into any of the categories you mentioned but merely placed doubt concerning her fidelity. If you would review of your own post I am sure you would agree that you were clearly selective with your memory - key words in bold below . Moreover, she immediately apologized for this supposed short coming.

fork adict:

I actually missed the scene where she told someone or some people that how was Zeus sure [/b]his girlfriend was not forking someone out there. However i caught the scene where Zeus cautioned her about making such an utterance and that a friend shouldn't even say such.

Also

fork adict:

The isuues i have with his despicable conduct by Karen are underlisted:
1. How can any sensible person who knows she is on continental tv make such comments about someone you dont know from Adam. Its possible Zeus girlfriend is as chaste as the word chaste and its also possible that she is as lose or even 'loser' than a LovePeddler. [b]But how can you be sure which group she falls?

No you can't but neither did Karen suggested she could.

fork adict:

3. Can anyone imagine how Zeus girlfriend will feel if she actually caught that scene first hand? What if she remained absolutely true to Zeus all the while he was in the BB house? How is she supposed to feel on seeing and hearing such venom laden, detestable comments by karen?

All above so far are mere suppositions (what if's)- what if she (Zeus's girl) wasn't?

BTW, bros, having a good heart doesn't necessarily give that person power or control over developing feelings for another - whether taken or not.
Please tell me, haven't you ever fallen for girl knowing fully well that she is already in a relationship and actively pursued her persistently, despite several rejections, until you finally succeed in breaking down her resistance? Please speak the truth and shame the devil cheesy

As for envy, well its human nature - we all have it - and it manifests when we see and crave for what somebody already has, as in Karen's case for Zeus's affection, or when we feel threatened and want to protect what we have, as seen in many of the girls in the house, in so called 'relationships' e.g. Miss P - Alex, Kim - Nic/Lomwe, Vimbai - Wendell.
Ironically, one can even say that some of the girls are also envious that Karen succeeded where their previous similar attempts had failed.

BTW, I am not in any way condoning Karen's behavior on this matter, but also suggesting (like others) that she is only human, hence fallible; in as much as you also are not infallible by the fact that so far you cannot not see anything good but only bad in this girl - poor Karen cry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2011
wesley80:

Interesting, I think Hanni looked the best though as she looked perfectly chubby, cuddly and provocatively yummy in her outfit, that girl's one helluva looker! Mumba, yes ugly Mumba also looked very good and particularly lively esp when compared to the usual party livewire Vina. She seemed subdued n i'm not sure if it was down to eviction jitters or the dull DJ.

Kai shocked, see confession, Bad Boy! So after-all, na so so orobo you dey follow grin grin
In fact you and me can safely hit the clubs without a single worry that we will ever fight over the girls: Lepa for me lipsrsealed Orobo for you shocked chikena no wahala wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2011
Truth be told today's eviction is one that you cannot pinpoint who and who stays. I can confidently say that Bernadina is gone already but the remaining 4 are unpredictable. Though vina has a slight edge because of the naija influence.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2011
blank:

I think Hanni looked d best n Bernadina looked d worst. Sharon O and Karen had dir bum showing the whole time. Sharon couldn't even dance just kept walking up n down trying to look sexy but how sexy can u look when your pulling your dress down all the time. But d DJ just dey too dull.

In fact i just dey wonder which kind dj big brother dey always carry come the house sef. At least, those that are familiar with my post know that i am not given to sentiment on any issues. Howeevr i think those djs from other countries hardly know how to rock a party. Naija djs are simply the best, maybe cos naija currently rules the african music scene. But i understand BB's predicament tho. He has to give other african djs a chance too. But men they almost always flop. But anytime a naija dj steps on the show? The party dey rock dieeee!!!!

tashanja:

@ fork addict: Haba, haba, it would appear that you are not being fair to Karen here, because she did not castigate Zeus's girl into any of the categories you mentioned but merely placed doubt concerning her fidelity. If you would review of your own post I am sure you would agree that you were clearly selective with your memory - key words in bold below . Moreover, she immediately apologized for this supposed short coming.

Also

No you can't but neither did Karen suggested she could.

All above so far are mere suppositions (what if's)- what if she (Zeus's girl) wasn't?

BTW, bros, having a good heart doesn't necessarily give that person power or control over developing feelings for another - whether taken or not.
Please tell me, haven't you ever fallen for girl knowing fully well that she is already in a relationship and actively pursued her persistently, despite several rejections, until you finally succeed in breaking down her resistance? Please speak the truth and shame the devil cheesy (1)

As for envy, well its human nature - we all have it - and it manifests when we see and crave for what somebody already has, as in Karen's case for Zeus's affection, or when we feel threatened and want to protect what we have, as seen in many of the girls in the house, in so called 'relationships' e.g. Miss P - Alex, Kim - Nic/Lomwe, Vimbai - Wendell.
Ironically, one can even say that some of the girls are also envious that Karen succeeded where their previous similar attempts had failed. (2)

BTW, I am not in any way condoning Karen's behavior on this matter (3)  grin

1) I very much agree with you on the relationship between having a good heart and control of feelings for someone. But have you ever heard of the term FAIR PLAY before? As someone who has a good heart i expected her to just state her case on why Zeus should rather be with her than with his current GF. Period. Casting doubts of fidelity in Zeus mind in order to get him comes across to me as desperation. She should have left his girlfriend entirely out of the matter. And to answer the question if i have done that before? I tell you categorically, the answer is no. If i want to runs a chic that tells me shes seeing someone, what i do is to try to find out how much into this guy she is. From her response, and as a guru in the game grin, i will be able to judge if i stand a chance. If i think i don stand a chance,  i will simply take a walk. Afterall chics full town. Dem too full sef.

2) Yeah i agree with you on that. Even Weza confirmed it sometime ago that the least expected person was the one who could break down Zeus defence system and get some form of attention from him.

3) An act that shouldnt be condoned should be condemned. Its either black or white. There isnt anything like its partly black and partly white. And since you have agreed that you are not condoning her this act of hers, then it means you agree with me that that act should be condemned. So please join me in condemning this act grin

4) Yeah i agree with you that we all make mistakes. But when the 'mistake' becomes a regular occurrence, do we still refer to it as a mistake?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by omohwunmmy: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2011
Abeg Zeus can like 2 shift forward and go 2 botswana abi nammibia. I don't want anything 2 spoil karen's game these remaining weeks besides i miss "the Otonos"
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ fork addict: omo, which kine koni game you wan play?
So as a guru in the game, tell me having assessed your chances are good to land the babe, would you enter or not? Don't be shy, please speak the truth and shame the devil wink

FYI, there is a shade of color between black and white; it is known as grey. In others words there is hardly anything in life that is all that clear cut, especially when dealing with issues of the heart, because there will always be room for extenuating circumstances - e.g. in crimes of passion.

BTW, haven't you heard of the expression; all is fair in love and war (or something like that) or that, everybody can be deemed single until only when he or she is married (even dere sef some ppl dey trespass)? Therefore, in so far as Zeus is not married he can be deemed fair game and Karen is equally at liberty to try her luck (just like you would, as a self acclaimed guru, should you fancy your chances to land somebody else's babe grin)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2011
tashanja:

@ fork addict: omo, which kine koni game you wan play?
So as a guru in the game, tell me having assessed your chances are good to land the babe, would you enter or not? Don't be shy, please speak the truth and shame the devil wink

FYI, there is a shade of color between black and white; it is known as grey. In others words there is hardly anything in life that is all that clear cut, especially when dealing with issues of the heart, because there will always be room for extenuating circumstances - e.g. in crimes of passion.

BTW, haven't you heard of the expression; all is fair in love and war (or something like that) or that, everybody can be deemed single until only when he or she is married (even dere sef some ppl dey trespass)? Therefore, in so far as Zeus is not married he can be deemed fair game and Karen is equally at liberty to try her luck (just like you would, as a self acclaimed guru, should you fancy your chances to land somebody else's babe grin)

Kai dude. You get wahala o. I never see.

If i wan runs person chic ehn, and i assess the whole picture and see say my chances good, i go land the chic for shizzle man. But i will not poison her mind against the other guy by dropping evil seeds in her heart and wait for them to germinate. I will play my game fairly. If you want to know how, then we suppose create another thread for that one for romance section.

With your quote 'all is fair in love and war' i guess we belong to different schools of thought. I am an apostle of fairness anytime, anyday and anywhere. Even in war, all is not fair. That is why we have rules of engagement and that's also why people get tried and jailed for war crimes. if all was fair in war, why then do ex war lords get tried and jailed? Why is there something like rules of engagement? Maybe in street fight and cyberwars, all may be fair. Cos in those encounters, there are no rules.

Now what karen did is so distasteful and despicable for the following reasons.
1) she questioned someone's integrity on international tv. Someone she knows nothing absolutely nothing about.
2) The person (Zeus girlfriend) doesnt have the opportunity to respond to the allegation. She can not clear her name. As a woman, her fidelity has been challenged by a LovePeddler on continental tv and she doesnt have the opportunity to clear her name. So i ask you, is that fair? Ooops my bad. You already said that nothing is fair in the game of love. But put yourself in the poor girl's shoes. How would you feel if the same thing happened to you. Happy? Indifferent? angry? or sad? If you do not pick any or both of the last two options, then guy you are lying.
3) If she decides to take Karen up legally, do you think Karen wont spend all her $200,000 winnings on compensating the poor girl?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2011
^^^^Kai, this guy! you no dey tire grin
I am glad you admitted that given the chance you would also try to take another man's girl.
In my book that makes you just as guilty (not even sure if that's the right word here) as Karen and therefore having relinquished the moral high ground to criticize her - since both of you are all the same.

I know you will try to dodge that by saying your style would not involve poisoning the mind of the girl against the bf(as you alleged in Karen's case).
Well its not true, Karen didn't do that either, in fact your allegations were quite incorrect.
What Karen inferred was: what if Zeus's girl was not faithful to him, a mere supposition and simple rhetorical question; but not a direct or indirect allegation.
I therefore, don't see how that can translate in any way to suggest that Karen was indeed accusing the girl of cheating or posing an attack on her person.
Indeed, if Karen should go on to win the prize I am sure she would be free to spend it on what she pleases, including plastic surgery and boys - as you once put it; but certainly not on legal fees because she has so far done nothing to warrant the need to defend herself in any court of law. cool

Yes, agreed, if I were in the girl's shoes I would of course be hurt; but not because of what Karen said but rather because of what she is trying to do, i.e. snatching her bf (Zeus) - just as the guy whose girl you would try to steal would equally be hurt.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meine: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
Guys, kindly add me to the BB chat group. Tanks
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Rbaby: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
Tralalalala
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Temi231(f): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2011
Thank God this insult to one another is gone because since three days ago i have been reading different kind of insult with different kind of language but thank God maturity has taken control.You guys are wonderful, Right now bernadina and zeus has been evicted
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
Karen is absolutely devastated for the losing her closest friend and ally, Mumba.
The other evictees  were Bernadina and Zeus, both also friends to Karen, the latter IMO being more of a benefit than a hindrance to her progress, because it would help her concentrate on the game - without the distraction and hitherto negativity of Zeukaren.

For most of us here in this thread, we may be positively relieved that our good friend, fork addict, may now have less ammunition to throw at our girl,Karen grin cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
@fork addict: You keep calling Karen LovePeddler and in your book, that is FAIRNESS? She can't reply you, now (I am just trying to follow your RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE THESE RESULTS! the worst this season! it was Mumba that should have been saved and Vina that should have gone. for the first time, I am upset that Ghana "had our back" and voted Vina.
but seriously, I wanted Mumba to be saved for a strategic reason! AND she is a good friend to Karen and is sorta like her mentor at times. WHY AFRICA, WHY?!
NO NO NO!
I've come to the conclusion that the only way to get Vina out is to put her against Karen and Luclay (maybe) and even Hanni.

Vina has to GO, she CANNOT make it to the finals. I want the house mates to nominate her AGAIN and maybe nominate Karen too.

TEE ZERO:

@fork addict: You keep calling Karen LovePeddler and in your book, that is FAIRNESS? She can't reply you, now (I am just trying to follow your RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
exactly.
and as for those that keep putting the blame in Karen for this ZuKaren thing. . . NEWS FLASH!
Karen is not forcing Zeus to do anything, he willingly sleeps in her bed visa versa, he willingly cuddles with her, and what not. its obvious that HE also has some feelings to that he is trying to fight back, even admitting it last night.
Zeus likes it just as much as Karen does, and if he really had respect for his girlfriend wouldn't even allow Karen in his bed or GO TO HER BED for that matter.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2011
Oh dear! How's Karen going to keep it together? Not too sure if wishing for Zeus' eviction was such a good thing afterall, losing one friend wld av been ok, two manageable but ALL THREE in one swoop? Karen's absolutely devastated, i just hope she can pull through this.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2011
Thank God Zeus is gone. Fork addict will now let us rest.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ AMAKA: sorry to add to your displeasure, Vina is almost certain to be in the finals, because as HOH there is no way you would expect her not to save herself - if nominated. lipsrsealed

@wesley 80: my thoughts too.
@ tosag : You can say that again grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by IFELEKE(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2011
~~~changing status from observer to participant~~~

THE AMAKA:

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE THESE RESULTS! the worst this season! it was Mumba that should have been saved and Vina that should have gone. for the first time, I am upset that Ghana "had our back" and voted Vina.
but seriously, I wanted Mumba to be saved for a strategic reason! AND she is a good friend to Karen and is sorta like her mentor at times. WHY AFRICA, WHY?!
NO NO NO!
I've come to the conclusion that the only way to get Vina out is to put her against Karen and Luclay (maybe) and even Hanni.

Vina has to GO, she CANNOT make it to the finals. I want the house mates to nominate her AGAIN and maybe nominate Karen too.
exactly.

and as for those that keep putting the blame in Karen for this ZuKaren thing. . . NEWS FLASH!
Karen is not forcing Zeus to do anything, he willingly sleeps in her bed visa versa, he willingly cuddles with her, and what not. its obvious that HE also has some feelings to that he is trying to fight back, even admitting it last night.
Zeus likes it just as much as Karen does, and if he really had respect for his girlfriend wouldn't even allow Karen in his bed or GO TO HER BED for that matter.
You seem to forget she's head of house,putting her up against karen will only expose karen unduly coz she'll most def.save herself. . .We all should look forward to having both in the final. . .

~~~changing back~~~
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Temi231(f): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2011
House please leave fork addict alone;everyone has a freedom to express him/herself the way they feel,Karen babeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hope you can now focus on what you are there for. I like youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Temi231(f): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2011
This is how africa voted:
Bernadina: 1 Country Vote - Namibia.
Zeus: 2 Country Votes - Botswana and South Africa.
Mumba: 3 Country Votes - Zimbabwe, Zambia and Angola.
Vina: 4 Country Votes - Nigeria, Ethiopia, Rest of Africa and Ghana.
Lomwe: 5 Country Votes - Malawi, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Mozambique. It really pain me for mumba at least she should have stay because of karen. Anyhow God dey
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
wesley80:

Oh dear! How's Karen going to keep it together? Not too sure if wishing for Zeus' eviction was such a good thing afterall, losing one friend wld av been ok, two manageable but ALL THREE in one swoop? Karen's absolutely devastated, i just hope she can pull through this.

you just can't help but feel bad for her even if you're not a fan. i don't think anyone in BBA history has lost two buddies in one eviction not to talk of three!!! my eyes actually watered when i saw her crying after Mumba's eviction. she was literally carried back to the house by the girls while Vina and Lomwe giggled away.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
tashanja:

Karen is absolutely devastated for the losing her closest friend and ally, Mumba.
The other evictees  were Bernadina and Zeus, both also friends to Karen, the latter IMO being more of a benefit than a hindrance to her progress, because it would help her concentrate on the game - without the distraction and hitherto negativity of Zeukaren.

For most of us here in this thread, we may be positively relieved that our good friend, fork addict, may now have less ammunition to throw at our girl,Karen grin cool

Wetin con concern me if she dey devastated? grin

TEE ZERO:

See, she signed up to be on BBA. i didnt sign up on her behalf. She did so herself. And that automatically brings her to public scrutiny. And scrutiny can either be commendation or condemnation. I am sure you dont expect public review of her conduct in the house to be all commendation or do you? On another note, would it be fair of me to be singing her praises to high heavens? Even if she cant reply me?

THE AMAKA:

NO NO NO!

exactly.

@ The Amaka. Please do not take offense if i tell you that your analysis are most of the time way off mark. How could you have thot that Vina would be evicted Na wa o.Una go siddon dey yarn theory. Na so una dey yarn theory that week when Karen sacrifice herself. Una dey even fear say she fit go house. I told tashanja that she would sweep votes like sheet and what happened So where are all those people that accused me of trash talking when i said that vina wasnt moving an inch. Please you guys should realise that some posters keeping quite or saying some incredible things about BBA doesnt mean they aint knowledgeable about the dynamics of the show.

tosag:

Thank God Zeus is gone. Fork addict will now let us rest.

For where? Una never jam. Dat una queen go still fork up na. For sure. and i dey wait her.

Temi 23:

House please leave fork addict alone;everyone has a freedom to express him/herself the way they feel,Karen babeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hope you can now focus on what you are there for. I like youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

God bless you oooo. I must say that is quite unusual for a karen die hardist. They are characteristically intolerant of opposing views about their bleachee bleachee karen. They feel the whole world must be on the same page with them.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2011
Now shall we have some analysis?

For those that are scared about karen and vina making it to the finals together, let me tell you that it doesnt matter. Kevin and Nkenna were both at the finals during BB 'the revolution'. What happened in the end? Nkenna had not a single country vote whilst kevin swept africa thru and thru. Not even the much reverred SADC mattered. Cos Eddy could only manage one country vote (i stand corrected here). My point is what will be will surely be.

One other point is that nigerians are scattered in huge numbers all over africa. I expect these naija immigrants in other african countries to come thru for just one nigerian that takes their fancy. Most likely it will be Karen. This is just my thot and it shouldnt be taken seriously. Cos some funny nairalanders fit dey ask me for proof now.

I need those housemates to do me a huge favor this week by putting Millicent, Wendell, Sharon O and Kim up with strong contestants like Karen and Hanni. And i also need africa to help me get rid of the first four mentioned housemates. Funny of me relying on africa for a favor. The same africa that i've been dissing like crazy. But then we all need to set aside our differences so we can have only deserving housemates in the finals. I want only housemates who are worthy to be in the finals. i dont want walk overs. Let everybody work for that money. $200,000 no be joke.

At this juncture, i guess we have to wait patiently for the nominations
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2011
The Original Tailsmates now have only 3 left, in alphabetical order: Karen, Kim(berley) and Luclay.
How did they allow the Headsmates to decimate them like that?
Guess, it's Alex and Miss P's game gone awry

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.