Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97782 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:39am On Jul 18, 2011
can some of you please calm the F down? I forgot Vina was the HOH. I remember they did a task, but I didn't watch the clip, which lead me to forget. but anywho, this has really gone in the opposite direction. WHY couldn't Ghana save someone else this week?  embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'll be DAMNED if Karen comes in third because of Vina's presence.

I think there will be 7 house mates in the finals this season and I WANT Kim, Vimbai, and Wendall to make it, BY FORCE! this will split their silly Zambian/Zimbabwean alliance to SHREDS.

Karen and Vina will be in the finals for sure, but I really need those three losers to make it for strategic reasons cool

i predict Luclay will make it (cause I doubt he will be nominated for some strange reason)

as for the rest, I have no idea
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 2:14am On Jul 18, 2011
fork adict:

@ The Amaka. Please do not take offense if i tell you that your analysis are most of the time way off mark. How could you have thot that Vina would be evicted Na wa o.Una go siddon dey yarn theory. Na so una dey yarn theory that week when Karen sacrifice herself. Una dey even fear say she fit go house. I told tashanja that she would sweep votes like sheet and what happened So where are all those people that accused me of trash talking when i said that vina wasnt moving an inch. Please you guys should realise that some posters keeping quite or saying some incredible things about BBA doesnt mean they aint knowledgeable about the dynamics of the show.

Vina owes her stay in that house to Vimbai. The votes vina got were protest votes against Vimbai's attitude Otherwise everyone was ready to let her go including most 9ja voters. This is a game of alliances and if Karen wasnt such a strong contender, her chances of winning wld be under threat as 9ja has not really built any alliance this term instead we've been depending on our traditional supporters like Ghana and Ethiopia. This was supposed to be an opportunity to court votes from say Namibia where we could have saved Bern and their vote cld come in handy at the final but instead, we selfishly chose to save another of our own as if they'll both win the prize.
It was perfectly rational to assume Vina wld leave this week but i guess events overtook every rational calculation.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:36am On Jul 18, 2011
wesley80:

Vina owes her stay in that house to Vimbai. The votes vina got were protest votes against Vimbai's attitude Otherwise everyone was ready to let her go including most 9ja voters. This is a game of alliances and if Karen wasnt such a strong contender, her chances of winning wld be under threat as 9ja has not really built any alliance this term instead we've been depending on our traditional supporters like Ghana and Ethiopia. This was supposed to be an opportunity to court votes from say Namibia where we could have saved Bern and their vote cld come in handy at the final but instead, we selfishly chose to save another of our own as if they'll both win the prize.
It was perfectly rational to assume Vina wld leave this week but i guess events overtook every rational calculation.
nice way of putting it wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by initiator(m): 7:15am On Jul 18, 2011
There's something I find annoying about the way some Nigerians go about supporting their reps on the strap line, the BB site and Facebook. They tend to insinuate - somewhat brazenly - that the money should go to Vina and Karen. This is simply taking it too far. How would anybody believe that $400k should go to one country even if our reps deserve it. This confirms my recent theory that we nurse a superiority complex over other African countries hence they hatred we bear. We need to support other housemates so that their countries would support us in return!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2011
initiator:

There's something I find annoying about the way some Nigerians go about supporting their reps on the strap line, the BB site and Facebook. They tend to insinuate - somewhat brazenly - that the money should go to Vina and Karen. This is simply taking it too far. How would anybody believe that $400k should go to one country even if our reps deserve it. This confirms my recent theory that we nurse a superiority complex over other African countries hence they hatred we bear. We need to support other housemates so that their countries would support us in return!
i believe some people are taking it too far. its a reality tv game show  undecided
really?

as for whoever said Nigerians in other countries are also voting heavily for our contestants. . . maybe, and maybe not. in Ghana and SA, probably. but what is it with some people and the assumption that all Nigerians in other African countries subscribe to DSTV and watch BB all the time and vote. its as if Nigerians in other countries dont have lives to where a lot of people assume thats where the "other" votes are coming from. undecided
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2011
Reading through other forums, everyone seems to agreed that Karen is the most amplified housemates. Karen supports cut across Africa, and I hasten to add that she will be up for eviction for the last time today. Having said that, Vina wont be able to save her because she will also be up for eviction with those stupid flimsy excuse of, "she can save herself" which of course should have been the same way they should have voted Vimbai, so she can have the difficult task of having to save herself and leave wendall in the last nominations, but since those housemates are all dumb except Karen who was the only one that nominated her.
I believed that both Vimbai and Wendall will be up for eviction this week, and this would be the time for us to wake up as I am very positive that the zimbos will save both of them. It will be a wake up call for us because by the time they publish how africa voted, some contestants will not even gather their country votes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2011
Vina - (Kim and Wendall
Wendall - (Kim and Millicent)
Millicent - (Wendall and Karen
Hanni - Sacrifice herself
Luclay - Sacrifice himself
Karen - Sacrifice herself
Vimbai - (Millicent and Kim)
Sharon O - (Vimbai and Karen
Lomwe - (hanni & Luclay)
Kim - Vimbai and Vina

The following are up for possible eviction Karen, Kim, Hanni, Luclay, Millicent, Vimbai and Wendall
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Zizi(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2011
This is when we will know if Vina has sense. If I were her, I will save Karen and throw in Sharon O without batting an eyelid>>>>>>>>
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by zaliya(f): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2011
KAREN! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

IF VINA IS NOT UP FOR EVICTION, SHE SHOULD SAVE KAREN AND PUT UP LOMWE
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Kx: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2011
twinstaiye:

Hanni - Sacrifice herself
Luclay - Sacrifice himself
Karen - Sacrifice herself
The following are up for possible eviction Karen, Kim, Hanni, Luclay, Millicent, Vimbai and Wendall

Thats a sweet nomination section, all 3 sacrificing themselves.
Whatever happens, either of the zimbos, millicent and perhaps kim are home bound
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2011
Today, the dumbness of Vina will be bare for all to see.
Vina has no plans, no strategy. She's just too dumb. She believed Africa save her because of her silly romance with Lomwe. Guess that's why she quickly ran into the arms of Lomwe when she was told she's safe. Just don't be surprised if Vina saves lomwe tonight. Just wished she wasn't head of house this week. But even at that she does not stand a chance of winning the money except if Karen gets disqualified, voluntary opts out or dies. We had Nkenna and Kevin at the finals of BBA4 yet Kevin won.

Did you guys see Vampire, sorry Vimbai smiling when Mumba was evicted? aarrrggghhhhh!

I salute the courage of Karen and Luclay for sacrificing themselves on this weeks nomination, and hanni too. Guess this has put big brother in some dilemma cos they now have to determine who should be named as being on nomination with the sacrificees.

There is every possibility of Karen( this will meet the need of BB of a female winner this time) and Luclay (this will pacify the South africans) winning the BBA6. Guess now we all know why BB brought up ( in the middle of the show) the idea of 2 winners.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Kx: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2011
hillsate:

Just don't be surprised if Vina saves lomwe tonight.

Was Lomwe nominated for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2011
If i am Vina, why would i save Karen? If she is evicted, i will stand a better chance in the final so. . . . Exchange Vimbai or Wendall for Sharon O.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2011
this is interesting. i wish Sharon O had been nominated too leaving vina no choice but to throw in her lover-boy(would she have done that?)  . won't be surprised if she saves Hanni ahead of Karen. that girl has very little gameplan.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2011
@twinstaiye
Thanks for the info on the nominations. I couldnt wait.
The nominations just put a good smile on my face. Now the bloody zimbos now recognize Naija power and knowing they'll both be up for eviction, chose to nominate those they perceive are weak and untested housemates hence their choice of both Milli and Kim - devilishly clever.
Imagine Hanni putting herself up! Who does she think got her back? Her saving grace just might be Karen getting swapped which BTW is no certainty but if Vina does, it prolly wld be Sharon's as.s on the line and we just might be saying adios to the East African trio of Kim, Milli and Jangu Jangu though i think kim has got a better chance of survival than Vimbai who i think now has the perfect time to feel the heat she's been storing up for herself, i just pray Biggie lets 4 peeps go. think kim has got a better chance of survival than Vimbai who i think now has the perfect time to feel the heat she's been storing up for herself, i just pray Biggie lets 4 peeps go.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by initiator(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
This would be a tough one for Vina - wether to justify the swap of her best friend in the house or her countrymate. I don't envy her but I would hope she swaps Karen for Sharon O so that Luclay gets a better chance.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2011
Why are some people doubting the fact that vina will save karen? She's got no choice but to do just that. However if she feels she's the stooooopidest person in the world by saving anybody else even Hanni, then Karen gets saved by africa and vina automatically destroys any hope she has of winning cos naija will vote enmasse for karen. But i dont believe vina is that stoooooopid. Anybody knows that in BB your first allegiance is to your countrymate (except for lotus sha).

With that said, i expect Vina to save Karen and put up Wendell in her place. Reason being that they arent close at all. I dont expect her to put sharon O up cos she kinda developed a forced frienship with Sharon O when vimbai distanced herself from her (vina) after her fork up with Alex. Sharon O kept her company during her rift with Vimbai. So if vina puts sharon O up then it just shows that she doesnt only derserve the treatment vimbai meted out to her as a betrayer that she truly is but also that shes so so so dumb. But one thing is for sure. She will never put Lomwe up.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by b0dnel: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
As it stands, IMO, the following 7 fellas will be up for eviction

Kim---     Nominated 3 times
Wendall-Nominated 2 times
Milicent-Nominated 2 times
Vimbai-Nominated 2 times
Hanni-Nominated self
Luclay-Nominated self
Karen-Nominated self

Interestingly, Lonwe and Sharon O were not nominated at all.

Vina as HoH should save Karen (based on country's affiliations) and swap with Sharon O since she has a thing for Lonwe!

Sorry Sharon O, ur pretty face might not save ur tight ass this time.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Seum(f): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
Seriously, what was VAMPIRE putting on yesterday during the evictions
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
b0dnel:

As it stands, IMO, the following 7 fellas will be up for eviction

Kim--- Nominated 3 times
Wendall-Nominated 2 times
Milicent-Nominated 2 times
Vimbai-Nominated 2 times
Hanni-Nominated self
Luclay-Nominated self
Karen-Nominated self

Interestingly, Lonwe and Sharon O were not nominated at all.

Vina as HoH should save Karen (based on country's affiliations) and swap with Sharon O since she has a thing for Lonwe!

Sorry Sharon O, your pretty face might not save your tight Bottom this time.

I agree with you 100%. My bad, I didnt know that Wendell was up. Vina will save karen and put up Sharon O. Since i have all those i want up for eviction (and i thank the housemates for coming thru for me) right now, I'm relying on Africa and Biggie to help me get rid of Kim, Wendell, Millicent, and Sharon O in that order. I guess there will be more than five housemates that will make it to the finals cos i feel thats the only way Mnet can make more money cos they have to part with $400,000 this time. So the strategy will be to keep more housemates, so you can have more votes and thus make more money.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
Seum:

Seriously, what was VAMPIRE putting on yesterday during the evictions

Whatever she puts on is irrelevant. What is relevant is her heart. She has a good heart wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2011
Vimbai looked so stooopid yesterday. How can u wear towels just cos u know ur not going home but u know u will be on continental tv. I wished they would just evict her like dat so she can walk the red carpet in a towel.

Saw on the strap, "What is that stick covered in towels?".

Meanwhile, who has Vina replaced?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^^^^Whatever she puts on is irrelevant. What is relevant is her heart. She has a good heart  wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^^^^

What does good heart have to do with looking stoopid?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2011
^^^^ Don't mind him, the girl is a calculating stuck up biatch, too busy feeling superior over others, that it won't surprise me if she never even knew where her heart is angry

I think Vina is in a really difficult position because she will be torn between saving her long standing friend Hanni, who stood by her through thick and thin; and her own country mate, Karen. I really wouldn't blame her if she chose either one of the two. cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by zaliya(f): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
VINA YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TANX.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Rbaby: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2011
Who did Vina swap?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Pwaves(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2011
Vina is not as dumb as i actually thought. Let me see how lomwe is gonna secure uganda and tanzania's country vote next week with sharon still in d game
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
Vina from her speech before bigbrother cut her short to name names, felt as though forced to swop Karen. What was she feeling like? If she didnt swop Karen, Karen will still be saved by africa. What was Vina's strategy  for swopping Karen for Lomwe?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 9ja4eva: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2011
Good girl Vina
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
HAHAHA! So Sharon O is a def finalist! THIS MEANS WE HAVE TO BRING MILLICENT BACK! this will split the East African vote (even though i foresee Milli only winning Kenya, but that still means less votes for Sharon). Vimbai and Wendall also have to make it, since this will also split the Zimbabwean vote. for some reason I was reading around, and folks were angry at Vimbai for basically getting Mumba evicted and then LAUGHING about it. do you think Zambians will still vote for her or Wendall? do you think that alliance is over? we may never know, but food for thought. . .

I hope we Nigerians vote wisely this week, heck, i don't even know who we should be voting for. maybe Hanni?  undecided undecided undecided 

I already have a feeling that either Wendall or Vimbai will leave this week, and I'm leaning more towards Vimbai.

GOSH, MY HEAD HURTS. I JUST NEED KAREN TO WIN, THATS ALL. angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2011
Why did Vina save Karen? Won't it have been to her benefit if Karen leaves?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.