Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97680 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2011
Sharon O, Milli and Kim have being going on about how its unfair for the 2 9jas to be in the finale and how 9ja is always winning and it looks like Mnet is supporting 9ja blah, blah. Its cheap blackmail, they are trying to tell Africa don't let 9ja win again unfortunately for them people love Karen and no way we'll give money to a bore like Sharon its not a zoning show. too much beef man, even Kim has started beefing Karen they say the 9jas are too confident cos they know they are from 9ja, Vimbai, Lomwe and Wendall also said something along that line. They are really envious am sure they wish their Countries are as powerful as us, lmao, its not easy to be on top he he he. They will die when we score our Hat-trick
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
some Nigerians are DUMB. can you imagine some are saying they will vote for Luclay? this has to be the dumbest thing anyone could think of, even dumber than saving  Vina.

Why do you have to call anyone dumb?
The show is meant to be enjoyed by the individual and everyone has a right to choose his/her favorite housemate.

Is this a political party situation where voting for your candidate benefits the voter?
Im amused when people just talk.

Everyone, i mean everyone has a right to vote for a person of his/her choice.
Calling someone dumb is uncalled for please.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by skirmish: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2011
Don't get ahead of yourselves!!! Other countries are not stupid, they have grasped the 'Naija Tactics' (according to them) and are doing everything in their power to win. See this Facebook page for example http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/luclaysa?sk=wall.

Don't just assume Karen is winning, she may not if we are complacent. Everybody is in for a rude awakening!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meine: 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2011
The game is becoming more about a Nigerian not winning? Instead of who is more entertaining.

This is the typical african mindset and the more reason the continent is backward!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2011
@bluediva.
You don't have tn be so defensive. To say the least, its ridiculous to expect the two winners to emerge from one country. Hope you are not the people nursing such thoughts.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2011
BlueDiva:

Why do you have to call anyone dumb?
The show is meant to be enjoyed by the individual and everyone has a right to choose his/her favorite housemate.

Is this a political party situation where voting for your candidate benefits the voter?
Im amused when people just talk.

Everyone, i mean everyone has a right to vote for a person of his/her choice.
Calling someone dumb is uncalled for please.
GIRL, CALM DOWN! it wasn't to literally call the person DUMB, but DUMB in a strategic way.

meine:

The game is becoming more about a Nigerian not winning? Instead of who is more entertaining.

This is the typical african mindset and the more reason the continent is backward!
exactly! its almost as pathetic is when Mugabe paid Munya off with $300,000 because he is a sore loser. especially in a country where the economy has literally crumbled and many folks dont even know where their next meal is coming from. i wanted to throw up.

I think people already have beef with Nigerians/Naija in general, but since we won season 4 and 5, now they're upset. not only african, but typical "black man" mindset. always wanting to pull others down if they feel you're doing better than them.

first three seasons, no one was complaining, so i dont see what their beef is now? is it our fault they can't send better reps and that their reps are boring compared to ours (Karen)? season 4, Kevin deserved it, season 5, Uti clearly deserved it, so i cant stand the accusations of rigging.

tatiana009:

Sharon O, Milli and Kim have being going on about how its unfair for the 2 9jas to be in the finale and how 9ja is always winning and it looks like Mnet is supporting 9ja blah, blah. Its cheap blackmail, they are trying to tell Africa don't let 9ja win again unfortunately for them people love Karen and no way we'll give money to a bore like Sharon its not a zoning show. too much beef man, even Kim has started beefing Karen they say the 9jas are too confident cos they know they are from 9ja, Vimbai, Lomwe and Wendall also said something along that line. They are really envious am sure they wish their Countries are as powerful as us, lmao, its not easy to be on top he he he. They will die when we score our Hat-trick
as for Sharon O, Milli, and Kim (especially Milli) what the hell makes them think they are worthy of the money? some folks must think Big Brother is a beauty contest, literally. Sharon O brags about being up for eviction and always coming back, so she knows she is a threat. LOL cool if only she could see the actual results, same with Luclay (who at one point was extremely cocky)
lol at naija is "always" winning because of 2/5 seasons. see intimidation oooo! cool

Vimbai and Wendall, their own is different. I am now starting to see what Michael said about them being spies or agents, and it could be true. why the hell is an Ambassador's daughter on the show? she knows (or at least her parents know) Mugabe. and wasn't it that same Mugabe that settled Munya last season? hmmmmm. . .
as for Wendall, it's obvious he comes from money and is among the privileged. for all we know, his parents could be working with the government too tongue
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
blank:

Where is F addict?
Omo na the amaka and her cohorts just throway me o. With those kind complex analysis. but sha as omoboy no dey carry last, i generally find my way back.

dominique:

@bluediva.
You don't have tn be so defensive. To say the least, its ridiculous to expect the two winners to emerge from one country. Hope you are not the people nursing such thoughts.

What makes it ridculous? Imagine, just imagine the voters set aside nationality issues and other trivial issues and they vote for karen and vina as their winners? What do you think will happen? If that company (something Young) connives with mnet in rigging the votes in favor of another country or contestant just in a bid to ensure that 2 contestants from the same country do not win the 400,000USD, if we find out and sue dem, dem fit close down o.

My point is, if africa says the 400,000USD goes to the same country then, why the fork not?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2011
skirmish:

Don't get ahead of yourselves!!! Other countries are not silly, they have grasped the 'Naija Tactics' (according to them) and are doing everything in their power to win. See this Facebook page for example http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/luclaysa?sk=wall.

Don't just assume Karen is winning, she may not if we are complacent. Everybody is in for a rude awakening!!!
that fan page has been on some anti-Naija thing ever since Karen TRUMPED Luclay in votes when they were both up for possible eviction. I will not forget reading all the curses and insults reigned on Karen and Nigeria (with accusations of rigging) the week Karen got 8 county votes and SA being one of them. I guess Luclay's fan page had decided that they were gonna save Miss P, but it seems more South Africans preferred Karen. why would anyone vote Miss P anyway when she was even in a scheme to cause a rift with all the house mates (Luclay included)  
I understand their only true alliance was Botswana, for the simple fact that they were the only other country apart from SA that voted for him. I guess that first week when Luclay got 8 country votes simply because he was up against weaker people really blew up their heads.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
These Luclay peeps are in it to cheat. Kai.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2011
Luclay is no longer interesting. He is even more boring than Mumba was. His own na to dey bone face everywhere.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2011
blank:

Luclay is no longer interesting. He is even more boring than Mumba was. His own na to dey bone face everywhere.
true.
i was even reading last week how the Admin of that Fan Page was telling all the followers to make more than 10 MixIt accounts registering as different countries so they can vote for Luclay like 100 times per account. that is so crazy, ridiculous, and downright pathetic. why cant they just win fair and square? they claim they want to win by out-rigging the riggers, which they see as Nigerians.

even watching the show, Wendall is even more interesting and relevant than Luclay has been in the last 3-4 weeks. so what is their own sef?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
blank:

These Luclay peeps are in it to cheat. Kai.
I BELIEVE THAT IT WILL COUNT AS ROA OR S.A, THAT IS WASTE OF TIME, THEY DID THAT WHEN ZEUS WAS UP LAST WEEK
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2011
Seriously people, it is just a game.
Must we be fraudulent so our countryman will win?

Ok, after winning then what next? PHCN will no longer take light?
We take ourselves too seriosly in this continent, no wonder our progress is slow.

I just want to see a free and fair game.

I like Luclay and Sharon O and unfortunately i dislike Karen and Vina.
Should that be a crime? Must i support someone whose personality i dislike because he is a contryman?

If Karen wins, i will be happy for her.
But a situation where we have to cheat and insult others for not voting Karen, na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2011
fork adict:

Omo na the amaka and her cohorts just throway me o. With those kind complex analysis. but sha as omoboy no dey carry last, i generally find my way back.

Kai, I no fit shout grin grin grin
Bros, abeg talk true now, you know say we sabi you well well for dis thread, and we sabi say na only one subject matter you get.
Now dat dem don evict Zeus and Karen no dey fuckup again, e be like say you no dey get missile to dis am again - exactly as we predicted after the eviction show lipsrsealed
In short, bros, as your supply just dry up, na so de tin de resemble fish out of water; or maybe Sonny Okosun after d fall of apartheid - because d guy no get theme to sing again sad

De complex analysis you mentioned, no be style you dey take cover up so?  Cos me dey tink say na lie, dat you are far too intelligent not to follow; but kai, on second thoughts; Ah! omo e be like say me sef dey struggle small to follow dem Amaka Ogrin grin

Anyway sha, I no longer care who eventually wins; as far as I am concerned the fact that our girls are already now in the finals, is as good as mission accomplished for me; my next and only satisfaction will be to see, that vindictive scheming stuck up biatch, Vimbai having got so close and yet being denied the pleasure of reaching the finals (and $10,000), by her eviction next Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
Quote from meine on Today at 04:29 pm
With the volume of lies kim told milli and sharon tonight, I almost lost my teeth laughing. The girl bilivs in herself so much.

Anyways all of them are edgy cos they kno somone has to go!

What lie did kim tell Milli and Sharon O? FYI she didnt lie against Karen. she just said it as it truly is. She only mentioned how karen thot that because she has a sexier body than she does expected to get loads of attention from the guys but when she realised that all the guys didnt find her attractive started attacking her (Kim). How did she lie? Isnt this the same thing i have been screaming about Karen since my early days of posting on this thread. All those attacks were fueled by envy men. Nothing more. Someone with a good heart is incapable of envy. I  thank God now that Kim confirmed my views herself.

By the way, una sure say Sharon O go school at all? The cameras zoomed in on a note she;s making about her radio show. I swear my handwriting when i was in primary six is finer than hers. Imagine mixing uppercase letters with lower case in a word. Like she wrote  , guess poweR. What the fork? What the fork is that girl's usefulness in that house? she doesnt cook, she doesnt entertain us, she hardly cleans the house, she aint intelligent, so why has africa kept saving her?  I think the only thing she will be useful for in life is to go on an all expense paid  two week trip with me on Mnet's bill to a  ten star hotel somewhere. All we will be doing is eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up thru out the vacation. grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
BlueDiva:

We take ourselves too seriosly in this continent, no wonder our progress is slow.

Should that be a crime? Must i support someone whose personality i dislike because he is a contryman?

But a situation where we have to cheat and insult others for not voting Karen, na wa o.
and where are you implying that Nigerians are cheating? are you confused?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2011
has anyone come here to say we should cheat? i don't understand where that is coming from. We have absolutely no reason to cheat cos Karen has being the most popular so far without any cheating. As for Kim, the person was referring to her lying to the girls that Lomwe hasn't done anything with her and that she can never allow him.

by the way, i beg dey reason well before accusing ur Country of being fraudulent, no one has said any such thing here we are just strategising which is definietly part of the game, na wa o
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by NJnC: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
Don't vote Luclay.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 2:19am On Jul 21, 2011
fork adict:

By the way, una sure say Sharon O go school at all? The cameras zoomed in on a note she;s making about her radio show. I swear my handwriting when i was in primary six is finer than hers. Imagine mixing uppercase letters with lower case in a word. Like she wrote  ,  guess poweR. What the fork? What the fork is that girl's usefulness in that house? she doesnt cook, she doesnt entertain us, she hardly cleans the house, she aint intelligent, so why has africa kept saving her?  I think the only thing she will be useful for in life is to go on an all expense paid  two week trip with me on Mnet's bill to a  ten star hotel somewhere. All we will be doing is eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up thru out the vacation. grin

Lol, You should have seen her performing the ghost searching task with Luclay! They were like two complete olodo's sitting together in an exam and i couldnt stop laughing as she kept coming up with one ridiculous suggestion after the other while blaming Luclay for not being able to solve the riddle, the only ghost they were able to find was the one pointed out to them by Bb's assistant! if you say that girl dull na praise u dey praise her, she be original 'iti bolibo'.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
fork adict:

All we will be doing is eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up eat-fork-sleep-wake up-eat-fork-sleep-wake up thru out the vacation. grin

no bathroom breaks in between?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
BlueDiva:

You and who are fraudulent?
and who told you votes are rigged here?
and who the hell cares if you dislike Karen and Vina?
its with the likes of you that Nigeria is debased.
what are you even doing here?
Go and remain in your jokes section!
ans change 'the DIVA' name in your screen name. You are spoiling it. make it VIDA or whatever.
KINI BIG DEAL!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2011
I just pray that Sharonbooze does not become a winner by default cos when Milli leaves she will have the EAC votes to herself also in case Lomwe or Kim leaves she may get that cos Malawi and Zambia kind of have an alliancee with EAC. Just hope people with use Country alliance cos she will be the most undeserved winner ever in fact Wendull is better
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Jul 22, 2011
lol at KAREN vs KIM (DING DING DING)

grin grin grin

I Love Karen cheesy kiss
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wadosky(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
OMG ,am so so angry with vina,she's such a weakling ,imagine when 3 people are against her country mate and she's out there lickn asses.all she knows is uk uk uk uk uk ,who has not been to uk,lonmwe insulted karen to her face and she did nufn f**k vina,"who knows d part of nigeria she's from" quoting lonmwe .gosh plz idiots like kim n millishit must see the other side of naija on sunday,they m
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by initiator(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2011
Unfortunatly Lomwe would stay on to the final.
Who knows how the poll is going?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Zizi(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
Can't wait for this program to end. Getting fed up with these girls. Their bad belle too much.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2011
Wadosky:

OMG ,am so so angry with vina,she's such a weakling ,imagine when 3 people are against her country mate and she's out there lickn asses.all she knows is uk uk uk uk uk ,who has not been to uk,lonmwe insulted karen to her face and she did nufn bleep vina,"who knows d part of nigeria she's from" quoting lonmwe .gosh plz idiots like kim n millishit must see the other side of naija on sunday,

Just stumbled on her badmouthing Karen with Lomwe probably in reaction to Karen's spat with Milli and Kim. After rambling on and on she said 'I dont want people out there to think that's how we all are'. Can you imagine? Granted Karen can be very loud and sometimes annoyingly so, but who's this fake accented Vina to think she's the true representation of a Nigerian? Last night Karen called her aside as a countrymate and spent close to 30mins speaking to her n trying to sort out their differences as well as trying to get her to understand their different personalities yet here she is trying to score points off Karen.
Vina is just another Vimbai thankfully humbled by the fact that she isnt pretty nor a moneybag, if she had either of these i bet she'lld never rub shoulders with those she think are below her imagined 'class'.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2011
I have always said it from the beginning, Vina is more British than Nigerian. she goes on and on and on about the UK, blah blah. and then as wesley pointed out, she is taking subliminal shots or making snide remarks about Karen to Lomwe. she is still desperate for Lomwe to like her, so maybe thats why. but its obvious she is OUT OF TOUCH with Nigeria, because I can assure you, Karen is way more Nigerian than she is. (minus the bosoms and all that other stuff, and her loudness at times).

I'm LAUGHING MY ASS OFF at this Karaoke situation. Karen was sort of wrong for trying to grab the equipment like that and handling such expensive equipment in a rough manner, but Vina was also wrong for seizing the remote and hiding it in her shirt for whatever reason tongue
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by baby4u2(f): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2011
Karen tends to be annoying most times, but however she is still going to win cause all her madness has made her entertaining. We just have to face facts, people are different. As much as we would expect her to behave more civil, she is who she is. By the grace of God she will change the annoying aspect of her life.

Vina on another hand is annoying, but she aint winning, cause as all have said, most Naija's are going to be voting for Karen. I hope she atleast gets one country's vote at the end so that she doesnt feel sad.

Then I dont like this mentality of let people sort out there issue, which was vimbai's stance on the Karaoke thingy. She is not a pleasant girl at all,

Millicent looking for every avenue to gossip and be the goody to shoes. She smeared her winnings with all her talk talk. sorry.

Question, have Karen and Kim settled? Looks like it to me, them singing together.

I wish someone could tell Karen to chill sometimes, but u know one thing with this reality shows is that its never worth watching sometimes without a little drama, and all drama comes from Karen for the most part. Enjoy your money Karen.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
Zizi:

Can't wait for this program to end. Getting fed up with these girls. Their bad belle too much.

Too many woman in an enclosed space for long periods, always tends to lead to cattiness.

*Apologies to ladies in house
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
wesley80:

Just stumbled on her badmouthing Karen with Lomwe probably in reaction to Karen's spat with Milli and Kim. After rambling on and on she said 'I dont want people out there to think that's how we all are'. Can you imagine? Granted Karen can be very loud and sometimes annoyingly so,(1)but who's this fake accented Vina to think she's the true representation of a Nigerian?(2) Last night Karen called her aside as a countrymate and spent close to 30mins speaking to her n trying to sort out their differences as well as trying to get her to understand their different personalities yet here she is trying to score points off Karen.
Vina is just another Vimbai thankfully humbled by the fact that she isnt pretty nor a moneybag, if she had either of these i bet she'lld never rub shoulders with those she think are below her imagined 'class'.
(1) Hallelujah!!!!!!! I never imagined this could ever come from you. Ever.
(2) Hell nooooo! Vina's accent aint fake. If theres anyone with a fake accent in that house, its karen. About 19:25 today, my time, when she was having a conversation with Wendell and hanni about whatever, guy you needed to hear her talk. So So irritating. She got her accent all muddled up. Its partly arab, partly portugese and partly conc. naija. So so disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.