Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97717 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2011
barbiedoll:

as expected, so very childish! cld'nt you atleast disappoint me. look! you need to grow up and talk like one too! Silly boy.
go ahead and wear yourself out on the insult, aint got your time.

Funny how you keep contradicting yourself. You aint got my time but you keep responding to every post of mine since you thot in your deranged mind to insult me. Mu.mu.
Aint got your time indeed. I no sabi who dey teach the i.di.ot english.

It seems you just returned from giving a mad man BJ and he came in your mouth and you swallowed his cu.mm. So you got high on his juice and came on NL to misbehave. You whor.e
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
fork adict:

So it has now turned that dirty right? I knew it. Nobody who saw everything that i saw about Karen would dare vote for her. So you guys cant even play fair? You open multiple accounts just so that she wins. SMH. When will Africa move forward with all these dirty acts? Na real wa

sorry? i make a posting about Luclay's fan club blatantly cheating, you quote it turn around and accuse us of cheating do you know how to read. go and see them telling people to open accounts under other Countries, pure cheating.  If they are that confident that he is more popular than Karen they wouldn't need to do that. As for Karen we don't need to cheat she has real fans across aAfrica go to www.justcurious.co.za and see SAs dissing yeye Luclay and saying how much they love our Karen. I was shocked to see even some Zimbos on Vimbai's page saying they are voting Karen not to talk of the numerous Namibians that love her one's name is Eino is he is always on the Big brother africa -aAfricaforum gathering the troops. It's oOKnot to like Karen but stop stooping so low
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
tatiana009:

sorry? i make a posting about Luclay's fan club blatantly cheating, you quote it turn around and accuse us of cheating do you know how to read. go and see them telling people to open accounts under other Countries, pure cheating. If they are that confident that he is more popular than Karen they wouldn't need to do that. As for Karen we don't need to cheat she has real fans across aAfrica go to www.justcurious.co.za and see SAs dissing yeye Luclay and saying how much they love our Karen. I was shocked to see even some Zimbos on Vimbai's page saying they are voting Karen not to talk of the numerous Namibians that love her one's name is Eino is he is always on the Big brother africa -aAfricaforum gathering the troops. It's oOKnot to like Karen but stop stooping so low
[/quote

user32 link=topic=654205.msg8798768#msg8798768 date=1311758924:

Big Brother Africa - Karen Igho
ATTENTION!!!!!! Mxit is still very active, Some group of people are spreading false rumours that it has been closed, Pleaseeee KARENFIED SOLDIERS don't pay attention to those liaaars, They want to distract us, OPEN those mxit accounts as much as you like, lets go there, VOTE VOTE and VOTE with those mxit accounts,

@ tatiana.

So karen fans are playing fairly right? LUFC are the bad guys. Dey deceive yoursef for their dey think say you dey deceive person.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
tatiana009:

sorry? i make a posting about Luclay's fan club blatantly cheating, you quote it turn around and accuse us of cheating do you know how to read. go and see them telling people to open accounts under other Countries, pure cheating. If they are that confident that he is more popular than Karen they wouldn't need to do that. As for Karen we don't need to cheat she has real fans across aAfrica go to www.justcurious.co.za and see SAs dissing yeye Luclay and saying how much they love our Karen. I was shocked to see even some Zimbos on Vimbai's page saying they are voting Karen not to talk of the numerous Namibians that love her one's name is Eino is he is always on the Big brother africa -aAfricaforum gathering the troops. It's oOKnot to like Karen but stop stooping so low

user32:

Big Brother Africa - Karen Igho
ATTENTION!!!!!! Mxit is still very active, Some group of people are spreading false rumours that it has been closed, Pleaseeee KARENFIED SOLDIERS don't pay attention to those liaaars, They want to distract us, OPEN those mxit accounts as much as you like, lets go there, VOTE VOTE and VOTE with those mxit accounts,

@ tatiana.

So karen fans are playing fairly right? LUFC are the bad guys. Dey deceive yoursef for their dey think say you dey deceive person. Poor Africa! Multichoice organising a reality show without putting in place the necessary measures to check cheating voters! SMH
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2011
don't know if some of Karen's fans are joining in  but my point was and is that everyone is cheating in this game now, when 9ja wins again make i no hear noise of rigging. By the way that quote says to open mxit accounts and vote our girl is that illegal? cos i didn't see the person mention opening accts under other Countries or such. if it makes your life better to twist innocent posts ibeg carry go. Keep voting jare good people we need to stop humouring some yeye peeps.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 9ja4eva: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
I have not been following this show but i believe they will not give it to Nigeria this year.

I believe South Africa,Zim or the Sharon O will win.

Just my prediction but i will be so happy if Nigeria wins.

May the best cheat win.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by barbiedoll(f): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Tatianna 009,
Spot on girl!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by udoka2: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
Am very sorry guys, if l caused commotion with the info, l saw it on the BBA fan page, but cant see it again now. I am sorry, pls keeping throwing in your votes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Win95: 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
@udoka2 u almost got yourself banned *jus kiddin*
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
tatiana009:

[b]don't know if some of Karen's fans are joining in  but my point was and is that everyone is cheating in this game now, [/b]when 9ja wins again make i no hear noise of rigging. By the way that quote says to open mxit accounts and vote our girl is that illegal? cos i didn't see the person mention opening accts under other Countries or such. if it makes your life better to twist innocent posts ibeg carry go. Keep voting jare good people we need to stop humouring some yeye peeps.
You seem confused. You dont know if some of Karen's fans are joining in. Next, everyone is cheating in this game now. Everyone means everybody including Karen's fans. With that confirmation from you, if Karen eventually emerges the winner, will you be happy that naija won the show this time? I wont cos i believe very much in fair play. It doesnt matter if LUFC, LomweFC, VFC or whoever is cheating. What will be will forking be. You guys do not have to cheat. This is my point and the end product of a bad process is also bad. Victory achieved by cheating is crap. Multichoice is the biggest forked company as far as I'm concerened for failing to put measures in place to check this shameful act. But what more do i even expect? karen is desperate do i expect anything different from her fans?? Mscheeeeew!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
i don't know what you're on about, i am personally not cheating and neither are any of Karen's fans that i know of however since i am not God i cannot possibly know what everyone out there is doing please note the use of everyone means its rampant and since i didn't carry out a survey this is a generalisation to show how popular rigging has become and that will be for them to decide. no body here is cheating so you might want to carry your campaign to the pages where they are blatantly talking about cheating, LUFC would be a good start guess that means they are also desperadoes ain't it, lmao actually for anyone to be in a house with camera's everywhere and me on T.V 24/7 it is pretty safe to say they are desperate for the money so all of them na desperadoes. in fact if Karen is a desperado its all good that's what makes winners in life.  her fans have her back and she will definitely be one of the winners.

Now moving on to my more important people, i beg continue sending in those votes jare some people will commit suicide like they did in Uti's time
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
if you can get people that claim to dislike you to spend so much time talking about you while you're carrying on your business making money omo you're already a force to be reckoned with. Karen girl you have already made it. Make i go vote again jare its already another hour
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MeGaStReEt: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2011
You people should allow another country to win this time, its Big Brother Africa and not Big Brother Nigeria. Make una stop to dey rig, master riggers.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

You people should allow another country to win this time, its Big Brother Africa and not Big Brother Nigeria. Make una stop to dey rig, master riggers.

No 1, there are 2 winners SA can get the other win no be our fault that 9jas are natural entertainers. If you want to see rigging i beg visit LUFC or maybe they are apprentice riggers abi he he he i dey laugh ( in Obj's voice)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

what planet are you living on? THIS IS NOT ABOUT COUNTRIES, THIS IS ABOUT PERSONALITY AND ENTERTAINMENT! if Karen was from Ghana, i would gladly support. who else from the remaining contestants are more worthy of the money than Karen and Luclay? is it the sofa called Wendall, boring holier than thou Hanni, or who? at this point in the game, it is not about country, but about the best man or WOman winning.
and who even said Nigerians are cheating? from the week where Karen won SA's vote instead of Miss P (as Luclay's fan page wanted) they have been bent on cheating. they accused Nigerians of rigging, yet all of them went ahead and started rigging for Luclay's sake because they see Karen is an obvious threat. the Admin even supports everyone opening at least 10 mixit accounts under different countries and voting non-stop. its disgusting. if they felt Luclay was gonna win and he is well-liked they wouldn't need to cheat. for the simple fact that only Botswana has their back is probably giving them sleepless nights. such a shame.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
Allow other countries to win, in what sense, na we say make them send door mats as reps! Abegi comot for road! Make beta people vote! See me oh! Karen is the whole essence of BBA this year. She deserve to win! If Mandull or Mumbling and giggling Hanni or photopose sharon wins its injustice.
Luclay, Vina or Lonwe I can try to understand.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2011
tatiana009:

i don't know what you're on about, i am personally not cheating and neither are any of Karen's fans that i know of however since i am not God i cannot possibly know what everyone out there is doing please note the use of everyone means its rampant and since i didn't carry out a survey this is a generalisation to show how popular rigging has become and that will be for them to decide.  no body here is cheating so you might want to carry your campaign to the pages where they are blatantly talking about cheating, LUFC would be a good start guess that means they are also desperadoes ain't it, lmao actually for anyone to be in a house with camera's everywhere and me on T.V 24/7 it is pretty safe to say they are desperate for the money so all of them na desperadoes. in fact if Karen is a desperado its all good that's what makes winners in life.  her fans have her back and she will definitely be one of the winners.

Now moving on to my more important people, i beg continue sending in those votes jare some people will commit suicide like they did in Uti's time
In your opinion, one can not be a winner in life unless he is desperate. If so then you know nothing about life. So do not go about preaching such warped doctrine.

tatiana009:

if you can get people that claim to dislike you to spend so much time talking about you while you're carrying on your business making money omo you're already a force to be reckoned with. Karen girl you have already made it. Make i go vote again jare its already another hour
You are just a huge joker. I guess she's such a huge force cos she makes the likes of  you part with your money, expend so much time and effort in ensuring that she emerges the winner. I cant agree more with you. She's such a huge force. Why do you vote every hour by the way? Why dont you vote every minute so she takes over your life completely?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
fork adict:

In your opinion, one can not be a winner in life unless he is desperate. If so then you know nothing about life. So do not go about preaching such warped doctrine.

You are just a huge joker. I guess she's such a huge force cos she makes the likes of  you part with your money, expend so much time and effort in ensuring that she emerges the winner. I cant agree more with you. She's such a huge force. Why do you vote every hour by the way? Why dont you vote every minute so she takes over your life completely?

yep, Karen's biggest fan is back i wonder when last you spent time talking about Hanni or even Luclay that says it all. she certainly seems to take up a lot of your time. A bit of desperation goes a long way jare, when you are desperate for success you will do all within your power to make it happen and that is what leads to success. na my opinion and i will continue to spread it. I repeat everyone in that house is a desperado if not they will not go on T.V 24/7 and have people looking at them and yapping them.

she is certainly a huge force if people that hate her can spend so much time on her he he he the girl no even know say we exist plus hater plus lover dey spend their time talking about her. Time is a valuable commodity and we only spend it on what is important {at least for people with brain o} that is someone to be reckoned with for sure
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MeGaStReEt: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

what planet are you living on?

Planet THE AMAKA

I am only saying it will be unfair to other countries who voted for Nigeria in previous editions if we keep winning it. You guys are aiming for a hat-trick. Why dem kno go beef Nigeria?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Planet THE AMAKA

I am only saying it will be unfair to other countries who voted for Nigeria in previous editions if we keep winning it. You guys are aiming for a hat-trick. Why dem kno go beef Nigeria?

i get your point but it would also be extremely unfair for Karen not to win especially since their are 2 winners. Only Karen and Luclay have kept us talking this year, the likes of Sharon, Wendall, Hanni and Lomwe kept mute for almost 3 monbths and now we should give them money so we can rotate abi?

if they do not want 9ja to win then they must not enter a 9ja contestant, how can it be ok for Karen to entertain them for 3 months but it isn't ok for her to win. So 9ja contestants should just keep going their to waste their time abi after making the money for Mnet
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bleedinluv: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
@fork addict,im tired of YOU! on this thread ive tried 2 remain silent but goosh u make me sick nd dislike this thread. I wish u channel ur creativity with words into something better dan SEX insults.like barbie said,u fail to dissapoint us,u are so predictable dat im so sure u'l reply dis post. Anway go ahead wit ur verbal diarrhea,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MeGaStReEt: 12:53am On Jul 28, 2011
tatiana009:

i get your point but it would also be extremely unfair for Karen not to win especially since their are 2 winners. Only Karen and Luclay have kept us talking this year, the likes of Sharon, Wendall, Hanni and Lomwe kept mute for almost 3 monbths and now we should give them money so we can rotate abi?

if they do not want 9ja to win then they must not enter a 9ja contestant, how can it be ok for Karen to entertain them for 3 months but it isn't ok for her to win. So 9ja contestants should just keep going their to waste their time abi after making the money for Mnet

Okay oh. . . . I just hope Karen and Vina will not go away with the whole money
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kbone(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2011
@fork addict while its okay to disagree and even go overboard at times, the nature of your insults speaks volumes about you,

@tatiana009 i hail, long time, i still remember kevins season and the lunch we all had ikeja GRA afterwards, hope ur good.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2011
@Kbone, nice for you to drop by it has being long
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Zizi(f): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2011
Pipo less talking Ooooooo!!!! They are distracting us Ooooo!!!! Keep pressing Ooooo!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2011
tatiana009:

yep, Karen's biggest fan is back (1) i wonder when last you spent time talking about Hanni or even Luclay that says it all. she certainly seems to take up a lot of your time. A bit of desperation goes a long way jare, when you are desperate for success you will do all within your power to make it happen and that is what leads to success. na my opinion and i will continue to spread it. I repeat everyone in that house is a desperado if not they will not go on T.V 24/7 and have people looking at them and yapping them.

she is certainly a huge force if people that hate her can spend so much time on her he he he the girl no even know say we exist plus hater plus lover dey spend their time talking about her. Time is a valuable commodity and we only spend it on what is important {at least for people with brain o} that is someone to be reckoned with for sure (2)
(1) Congratulations!!!!! People are hustling to have notable titles ascribed to them e.g Your excellency, Your highness, richest man in a town or state or country or continent or even world, you dey Nairaland dey hail yourself as someone,s biggest fan. What a pity. Please go to GTB or first bank and present yourself as Karens biggest fan lets see if that will make them give you one million naira. The Karen wey you dey shout for gan sef no sabi you, you waste your time and effort to ensure she wins $200,000 and at the end of the day you wont get a kobo in compensation for your time, effort and even money spent. She wont even acknowledge your efforts in any way except for the general statement 'i thank all my fans.' You dey carry dat kind worthless title for head. Oh what a pity!

(2) I agreed with you in my last response to your post that she is such a huge force cos she makes the likes of you to keep voting for her everyhour. If i may ask, do you work or are you a student? cos i cant imagine if you are fully engaged with your work or studies how the fork will you remember to keep voting on an hourly basis for someone somewhere who doesnt know you and who doesnt give a sheet about you? That apart, i ask you if you talk to your God or god every hour? I doubt that so much and please dont come here to say you do just to save your face. My point is there are many many more impotant things one can do in life than to keep voting for someone every hour. if you need suggestions, contact me and i will give you productive ideas that will fully engage you to the extent that you will skip your meals. na wa o. Karen is such a huge force as she dey take over people life so.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2011
LOL, IGNORE HIS POSTS! KAREN THIS, KAREN THAT. SEE OBSESSION!

KAREN VS VINA!!!

DING DING DING!

GO KAREN, TELL HER! grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ponytail: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2011
i know Vina can be really annoying but seriously Karen needs to cool down with the insults. I find Karen absolutely entertaining but its almost beginning to seem like she can not survive in a situation without strife.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2011
bleedinluv:

@fork addict,im tired of YOU!]on this thread ive tried 2 remain silent but goosh u make me sick nd dislike this thread (1). I wish u channel your creativity with words into something better dan  SEX insults (2).like barbie said,u fail to dissapoint us,u are so predictable dat im so sure u'l reply dis post. Anway go ahead wit your verbal diarrhea (3)  

(1) To start with, who the fork are you? So because you come on Nairaland to read and drop posts, i should doctor my feelings on any issue just so that you can like me and like this thread. I can no longer say stuff as i feel about it on nairaland just because i want you to like me? Are you forking kidding me? If you do not like this thread, then get the fork out. No one want you here anyways. What difference wil it make without you? FYI Nairaland is on the world wide web. That means that anyone with internet facility anywhere on the forking planet can visit these pages if they so choose.If nairaland is accessible to anyone on the planet as long as they have the resources, what difference will your not coming here make? You think nairaland is only for nigerians? I think you acted wisely by keeping quiet all this while. If you so much dislike my posts and this thread, you got 2 options. One you either get the fork out or you remain silent. EITHER WAY, I LOOK YOU IN THE EYE THRU MY SYSTEM AND I TELL YOU I DO NOT GIVE A FORK!!! AND FORK YOU IF YOU EVEN REMOTELY THINK I DO!

(2) Into something like what? Like persuading people on nairaland to vote for Karen Or what miserable ideas do you have in that dysfunctional thing in your belly you call your brain?

(3)You got serious issues with your sense of comprehension. Barbie said that i dont disappoint and not that i disappoint like you said in your sick post. But then how can i dissapoint you by not replying you with insults? I only stay true to my standing principle on Nairaland which is 'Someone insults fork addict, fork addict insults him/her right back' So beach, if you dont want me to insult you, then its only fair for you not to insult me. And because you insulted me in your post, ill do just that right now!

Beach, who the fork are you to think you have the right to insult me and i shouldnt insult you back? My mum, dad, or my boss at work? You must be the biggest fooooooool on earth to think you got that right. I.D.IO.T like you. Na me talk say make your customers wey dey fork you left right and center no come again? Abi wetin concern me concern you? Ashewo oshi.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2011
ponytail:

i know Vina can be really annoying but seriously Karen needs to cool down with the insults. I find Karen absolutely entertaining but its almost beginning to seem like she can not survive in a situation without strife.

God bless you for this post. It is her love for strife and her trashyness that makes me dislike her sooooooo much. To further complicate matters is the fact that africa is about to crown her as one of the winners. Does it mean that africa detests peace that much? Are the words entertainment and strife similar in meaning to africa? Lovely personalities dey the show but africa, miserable africa evicted them. Nic and Miguel come to mind. So i come on nairaland to drop my sheet and the next thing i see is attack, left right and center and i would be like what the fork? is it not sad enough that africa kept keeping this girl in the house to continually torture me? Then i come on Nairaland to drop my sheet and then her die hardists want to torture me here as well THAT WONT HAPPEN!

kbone:

@fork addict while its okay to disagree and even go overboard at times, the nature of your insults speaks volumes about you,

@tatiana009 i hail, long time, i still remember kevins season and the lunch we all had ikeja GRA afterwards, hope your good.

Volumes like what, that im a fork addict? Like that is a secret? Like you need to read thru my posts before coming to that conclusion?? Your post also says a lot about your IQ
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2011
ponytail:

God bless you for this post. It is her love for strife and her trashyness that makes me dislike her sooooooo much. To further complicate matters is the fact that africa is about to crown her as one of the winners. Does it mean that africa detests peace that much? Are the words entertainment and strife similar in meaning to africa?That beach attacks people and is always happy when people are sad. Thats why i really loved the way Vimbai treated her. Thats how people like Karen should be treated. Like trash. Has anyone asked why karen didnt have anymore confrontation with Vimbai till she left? She even had a confrontation with Vina a few minutes ago.  Lovely personalities dey the show but africa, miserable africa evicted them. Nic and Miguel come to mind. So i come on nairaland to drop my sheet and the next thing i see is attack, left right and center and i would be like what the fork? is it not sad enough that africa kept keeping this girl in the house to continually torture me? Then i come on Nairaland to drop my sheet and then her die hardists want to torture me here as well THAT WONT HAPPEN!

kbone:

@tatiana009 i hail, long time, i still remember kevins season and the lunch we all had ikeja GRA afterwards, hope your good.

Volumes like what, that im a fork addict? Like that is a secret? Like you need to read thru my posts before coming to that conclusion?? Your post also says a lot about your IQ
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bleedinluv: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
@fork addict, LmaO! Infact ROFLMAO! i said it u are so predictable that i now know what u have. its a disease called MANIA,ive seen ur type a lot infact they are my patients so u c its useles talkin to a fustrated individual wit a degenerative brain dx. Pls take ur pills okay? I Care so much about you, lol, just incase u forgot who taught me dat trade u always talk about(in a whisper) NA UR MAMA! Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.