Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97596 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2011
lmao, this dude is so predictable and unfortunately not so smart, he he he my man you are the one i was referring to as Karen's biggest fan you may want to go and learn about sarcasm.  this dude is so sad how do you spend so much time on some you say you dislike so much you must be truly the jobless my brother.

seems you are obviously the one here with nothing better to do with your life, me i dey leave so i can afford to spend some time on a girl i like. you dey take time obsess over person wey you say you no like so tey you don become a nuisance. you no longer even make any intelligent contribution. By the way i have noticed you are exactly what you accuse Karen of, a rude manner-less and uncouth trashy being. Everyone here manages to make their points without insults except for you, seems like it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Also you seem to love strife just as much as you say Karen does. In fact you are supposed to be best friends then.

Feel free to reply and prove to me that you are truly a jobless fellow and unemployment frustration as set in and don't forget the insults that show you as the trashy, manner-less and uncouth being that you are
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2011
Why bother with his post just do what I do I scroll pass any post from him right now to me he doesn't exist on this thread! That way you will enjoy your reading cos truthfully I think all the insults and jabs are a it too much for my taste bud! Press K for Karen!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by barbiedoll(f): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ Mumagee
you are so right,
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
Scroll past to some sensible and meaningful post.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
tatiana its like u took those words from my mouth. I see a replica of what/who he criticizes in his posts. What a world! Lol.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ethereal(f): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
GOD BLESS MUMAGEE !!!WETIN SEF?Fork Addict,i don tire for you o! Haba! U go just settle down ,reply every post wey no dey sing ur praise.chei! !!.yet u feel you're morally justified to accuse Karen for beign 'uncouth and trashy'.The thread is gradually becoming a 'forkaddict rant and rave session'.U have inadvertedly exposed ur true self even beyond ur wildest imagination, the online persona u painstakingly erected is finally coming apart, Abeg reclaim ur dignity and do what i know u would:unleash the full measure of ur wrath on me , , comprendez?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2011
Mr. fork addict, I've watched as you basically turned this once peaceful thread into a "you LovePeddler" "your mama" "your sister" kind of thread. Please try as much as you can to prove people wrong by at least putting an end to this exchange of insults. Thank you
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2011
I wonder why you are all answering the fork addict or whatever he called himself. Yes we are cheating, go and do what you like about it. As if he is not cheating coming to this forum to spy on us.  Not now, but long time ago, I know he is anti Karen.  We vote through Mxit and it allowed voting with different profile, just as the dstv website also allow such as long as you can opened it. Just as the organiser also allow voting by mobile for as many times as you can.  Let him say whatever he likes, it wont deter us from voting Karen.  I am sure he will commit suicide if he knows how we strategise through the BB Alert group. Like mumagee said, Keep pressing K for Karen and keep mixing it for her too.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2011
I've been a silent reader in this BBA season. I must say I'm quite alarmed at the level the insults have degenerated to this year. Mr. F, , pls tone down on your insults. There are mature readers here, who only come online to ease off. Personally, I'm not interested in your rave and rant session, which you obviously feel you're entitled to. Yes, you do have a right to say anything you like here, but I also believe you will be doing us all a favor by allowing us to have our reading time with a little bit more decorum.

@ Others, I think the best thing henceforth is ignore further insults coming from this guy.

Thank you.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2011
This might ginger someone to do more than what they've been doing for their favorite contestant. Written by a forumist on the BBA fansite.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

An insider from the production crew confessed that votes for sharon zero are pouring in like no mans business. He further says that Sharon Zero might shock africa on sunday. Karen is in the lead followed closely by Luclay. This is meant to be a secret but i think i cant kip it anymore. we need to intensify our voting of course for our fav peeps.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2011
Whoopie:

This might ginger someone to do more than what they've been doing for their favorite contestant. Written by a forumist on the BBA fansite.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

An insider from the production crew confessed that votes for sharon zero are pouring in like no mans business. He further says that Sharon Zero might shock africa on sunday. Karen is in the lead followed closely by Luclay. This is meant to be a secret but i think i cant kip it anymore. we need to intensify our voting of course for our fav peeps.

On the same BBA forum site someone keep putting this there all the time.
VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAVOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN!REN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN! VOTE KAREN!

Keep pressing K for Karen and keep mixing it for her. It got to be rumour
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2011
F/addict go insert quote sotayyy, quote go insert am cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2011
Let's do this for our girl. No further distractions, no rejoinders to insults. Focus people. Focus is the word hence. For me, this is for Naija.

God bless.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by barbiedoll(f): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
it's another hour, just threw in my vote for our girl so! lets all do our thing.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by pages(f): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2011
I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL UPGRADED TO VOTING UP TO 40TIMES PER USERNAME IN ONE MIN! If you have not here is how, if you have a laptop,open up to 40tabs/windows on the dstv website,login one of your profiles in all the tabs and then press the vote the button for all of them,repeat this method for all your profiles,it is hectic bt it is worth it,note it is applicable to only google chrome browser,so if u are using internet explorer or mozilla it wont wrk,simply download the google chrome and start pouring in those votes! Do it now dont wait for an hour, POUR THOSE VOTES for Karen.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
bleedinluv:

@fork addict, LmaO! Infact ROFLMAO! i said it u are so predictable that i now know what u have. its a disease called MANIA,ive seen your type a lot infact they are my patients so u c its useles talkin to a fustrated individual wit a degenerative brain dx. Pls take your pills okay? I Care so much about you, lol, just incase u forgot who taught me dat trade u always talk about(in a whisper) NA your MAMA! Lol.

I referred to you and you alone in my post that I addressed to you. But you in turn, in your deranged response chose to drag my mum into this. So im very much capable of playing dirty as well. So here we go you w.ho.re!

The fact say your mama na chief ashee for the whole world no mean say everybody mama na same. If your mama is so much debased, that doesnt mean everybody's mum is the same. I have an assignment for you beach. Go to your mum and ask her who your true father is. tell her to tell you the truth and come and feed me back. Like mother like daughter! Ashewo oshi. Because your customers dumped you like the trash that you are means you can come on NL to call me out because intense Konji don scatter your head? You are sadly mistaken!

tatiana009:

lmao, this dude is so predictable and unfortunately not so smart, he he he my man you are the one i was referring to as Karen's biggest fan you may want to go and learn about sarcasm.  this dude is so sad how do you spend so much time on some you say you dislike so much you must be truly the jobless my brother.

seems you are obviously the one here with nothing better to do with your life, me i dey leave so i can afford to spend some time on a girl i like. [/b]you dey take time obsess over person wey you say you no like so tey you don become a nuisance. you no longer even make any intelligent contribution. By the way i have noticed you are exactly what you accuse Karen of, a rude manner-less and uncouth trashy being. [b]Everyone here manages to make their points without insults except for you, seems like it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Also you seem to love strife just as much as you say Karen does. In fact you are supposed to be best friends then.

Feel free to reply and prove to me that you are truly a jobless fellow and unemployment frustration as set in and don't forget the insults that show you as the trashy, manner-less and uncouth being that you are

First of, im not your man and neither am i your brother. I believe you know your brothers or do you not? If you dont, sorry i cant help you on that.

So you be guy sef? I was actually thinking you are a haemaphrodite. You know i have always told you that you need to get a life. You live so you can afford to spend time on a girl you like. It doesnt matter if the girl likes you back. You live so you can spend time with her anyways. Imagine! so if she call you up around 1am asking to spend some time with you, you will actually make yourself available. What a pity!First yo vote for karen every hour. (jobless thing). Next you live so that you can spend time with a girl you like. That means that your sole purpose of existing is for you to spend time with a girl you like. theres much more to life than this haemaphrodite!

I am rude, mannerless uncouth and trashy. But people that attack me just because i dont like Karen and i am bold enough to say so on Nairaland are very polite, classy and couth. You are just a beach. The fact that you are a haemaphrodite not withstanding.

So in your deranged mind, you thot it wise to advise me on being friends with Karen? You need to be forcefully checked into Yaba psychiatric home cos i know that you will not check in voluntarily.

The above is my response to you i.d,iot! I remain true and faithful to my game. You insult me, i insult you right back! That is non-negotiable maggot!

ethereal:

GOD BLESS MUMAGEE !!!WETIN SEF?Fork Addict,i don tire for you  o! Haba!  U go just settle down ,reply every post wey no dey sing your praise.chei! !!.yet u feel you're morally justified to accuse Karen for beign 'uncouth and trashy'.The thread is gradually becoming a 'forkaddict rant and rave session'.U have inadvertedly exposed your true self even beyond your wildest imagination, the online persona u painstakingly erected is finally coming apart, Abeg reclaim your dignity and do what i know u would:unleash the full measure of your wrath on me ,   ,  comprendez?

If you dont want to be insulted, then dont insult nobody. Feel me fooooooool?

Ganjafama:

Mr. fork addict, I've watched as you basically turned this once peaceful thread into a "you LovePeddler" "your mama" "your sister" kind of thread. Please try as much as you can to prove people wrong by at least putting an end to this exchange of insults. Thank you

Guy if you want an end to be put to this exchange of insults, then tell your fellow shallow minded, immature, egotistic and intolerant karen bigots to be open to criticisms of their dear star Karen. Tell them not to insult anyone that tells the world thru nairaland that they detest their sister karen. Its a forking free world. i am at complete liberty to like or dislike whoever i so elect. They can not and never will they  be able to dictate to me whom to like. The sooner they got this message into their thick dysfunctional brains situated in their private parts, the better for everyone on this forum.

Until when next i respond to my aggressors, i say SHALOM!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by barbiedoll(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2011
clickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenn
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2011
Remember, no more rejoinders, just do your thing. Ignore all distractions. Keep your focus!

Cheers!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
good advice Muma Gee, scrolling down to the sensible and meaningful posts
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
@Fork addict

You constantly crave for attention on this forum and I believe the more people accord you this attention by replying your nonsensical and meaningless posts the more you revel in it. If I were you, I'd leave it here cos everybody on this thread cannot be wrong. If everbody here is against you then something is fundamentally wrong with you and I expect you to look in introspection rather than continually spewing bullock and thereby insulting our sensibilities.

What a way to seek for attention in the wake of the obvious! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by yenboy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2011
vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote kavote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen!ren! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen!vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote kavote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen!ren! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen!vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote kavote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen!ren! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen!vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote kavote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen!ren! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen! vote karen!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2011
Naija sef our own too much. Can you see what we are doing on a kenyan forum? Please check this
http://www.bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/archive/index.php/thread-20320-56.html.

See as we just dey intimidate them for their forum. LWKMD
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
Lol.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2011
twinstaiye:

I wonder why you are all answering the fork addict or whatever he called himself. Yes we are cheating, go and do what you like about it. As if he is not cheating coming to this forum to spy on us.  Not now, but long time ago, I know he is anti Karen.  We vote through Mxit and it allowed voting with different profile, just as the dstv website also allow such as long as you can opened it. Just as the organiser also allow voting by mobile for as many times as you can.  Let him say whatever he likes, it wont deter us from voting Karen.  I am sure he will commit suicide if he knows how we strategise through the BB Alert group. Like mumagee said, Keep pressing K for Karen and keep mixing it for her too.
Good question you asked there. But why hasnt anyone answered your question? Cos they are so intolerant and immature. They cant stand opposition. But excuse me? By coming to Nairaland BB thread, Im cheating? Guy are you sick?

Whoopie:

I've been a silent reader in this BBA season. I must say I'm quite alarmed at the level the insults have degenerated to this year. Mr. F, , pls tone down on your insults. There are mature readers here, who only come online to ease off. Personally, I'm not interested in your rave and rant session, which you obviously feel you're entitled to. Yes, you do have a right to say anything you like here, but I also believe you will be doing us all a favor by allowing us to have our reading time with a little bit more decorum.

@ Others, I think the best thing henceforth is ignore further insults coming from this guy.

Thank you.
I should tone down my insults? are you stooooooopid? Why the fork cant you tell all my aggressors to tone down their insult? People attack me for being anti karen, everywhere is quite but whenever i respond, there is a hell of noise. Fork addict is this, fork addict is that. You started your stoooopid post in a mature manner but you would have done a good job by appealing to everyone to stop the insult and not fork addict alone. So for being, stooooooopid and biased and immature, i say FORK YOU! You maggot

dominique:

F/addict go insert quote sotayyy, quote go insert am cheesy
How you dey Dominique?

fynewaka:

@Fork addict

You constantly crave for attention on this forum and I believe the more people accord you this attention by replying your nonsensical and meaningless posts the more you revel in it. If I were you, I'd leave it here cos everybody on this thread cannot be wrong. If everbody here is against you then something is fundamentally wrong with you and I expect you to look in introspection rather than continually spewing bullock and thereby insulting our sensibilities.

What a way to seek for attention in the wake of the obvious! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are a biiiig fooooooool for this self embarrasment you put on the web. I crave for attention and the more people reply my nonsensical and meaningless posts the more i revel in it. So the way out is for me to leave it there cos everybody can not be wrong. Fork you and fork everybody for that crap you just typed. Everybody is against me so fork what? Does everybody feed me? Does everybody pay my bills? So what on earth makes you think i give a fork about how everybody feels? There is something fundamentally wrong with me but nothing is fundamentally wrong with the i.dio.ts who attack me just because i am anti karen? How old are you if i may ask? Cos you just spoke as a child. And as Pc don yapa now, any ten year old can get hold of a pc and spew bullsheet on the web. So id.io.t, if you cant view issues maturely and objectively then you shut the fork up. Assssssssssshole!

tatiana009:

good advice Muma Gee, scrolling down to the sensible and meaningful posts

Oh! so you need mumagee to tell you what to do and you call yourself an adult? Deak head!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
FORK!!!   grin

I like you. You're a die-hard hater.   cheesy

@ Fork-addict Addicts----why does my guy bother y'all so much?! (Rhetorical question) 
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2011
@ all, hope you just scrolled down the page like I did. It actually becomes easy once you try it, lol.

Pls just concentrate. Vote your favorites, and don't be distracted. We're at the finish line already.

The silence treatment always works!

Cheers!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hehehehe! Somebody is going insane here. To make matters worse the person is addicted to phock.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2011
Scroll down people!! Ignore!
Press K for Karen
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
BABE!:

FORK!!!   grin

I like you. You're a die-hard hater.   cheesy

@ Fork-addict Addicts----why does my guy bother y'all so much?! (Rhetorical question) 

Babe babe. My person. How you dey now?

I have just a few days to go and until then, i will express my feelings about that girl called Karen. You know initially, when this sheet started, i was only commenting objectively on why africa should not crown her one of the winners. Then the attacks kept on raining and i was like what the fork? na by force to like that beach? So my dislike for her intensified the more just because of her psychotic die hardists. People wey be say when karen win like this, dem suppose pack all of them including Karen. make dem check all of dem in for yaba. make dem use the $200,000 pay dem bills. Arrant Nonsense!

Let me make a categorical statement here. Its likely karen will be one of the winners. But until she is crowned by africa, i will not relent in my effort in telling the whole world what kind of person africa wants to give $200,000. No wonder africa is so backward!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ethereal(f): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2011
God bless Nairaland!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by barbiedoll(f): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2011
S
C
R
O
L
L

D
O
W
N

clickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarenn clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarec lickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarenn clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarec lickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren clickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarec lickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenc lickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenc lickkarenclickkarenclickkareclickkarennclickkarenclickkarenc lickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkarenclickkaren
just can't be distracted grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2011
I am loving this. Thank you mumagee for that wonderful advice. I am surprise I was able to read the meaningful post in no less time. Keep pressing K for Karen and keep mixing it for her too.!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mac73(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2011
Vote for the most amplified, straight-shooting,tough-ta​lking,tell-it-like-is,take​-no-prisoner,BBA-dominatin​g Naija 'gangsteress' ever!

KAREN! KAREN!! KAREN!!! KAREN!!!! KAREN!!!!!\KAREN!!!!!! KAREN!!!!!!! KAREN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.