Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97484 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2011
...pls delete
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2011
Moodie:

silly addict: an example of the disadvantage of freedom of speech.

Moodie:

"Me against d world" :nice when used in songs to sell records and make money. When u choose it as a lifestyle, lonely and sad. By this time tomorrow d name "fork addict" will represent something extremely annoying.e.g new insult "stop behaving like fork addict".

LMAO. JJC wey wan dey feel among.

As your username suggests, you are a moody fellow. So i am not willing to hold you responsible for this insanity of yours. Go get some sleep maybe the effect of that cheap crack would have worn off when you wake up. That is if you ever wake up. Im sure this is your aim of signing up on nairaland. the damned show will be over in a few hours, you sign up today not because you have any thing meaningful to contribute but just to take a swipe at Fork addict, the one and only. You wan shine? LMAO

wesley80:

Hehehehe, you seemed to have calmed down a bit. I was expecting you to come charging like a deranged bull like u always did. It just doesnt sound like u without the curses and obscenities, what gives?
Anyway my point was that its gettin too boring reading YOUR OWN opinion(we already know what u think) you could try pasting those of others like i did with Dele's.

WRONG. VERY WRONG. I havent calmed down nada. i'm still me. the one and only Fork Addict. You didnt really strike me in your post so i really do not have any reason to strike you. If you attack me, i will come charging like a deranged bull as you put it. But for now, its GAME OVER!
Fork Addict and Biggie say so.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2011
...pls delete
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
Moodie:

Welcome back, u think your postin 20times a day makes u d only one here? My mission is simply to keep u awake till they crown the peoples choice.after.that u can go jump in a lagoon for all I care.

I said it in my previous post that your main aim of signing up on NL is just to feel among. Nothing more. Matter of fact, its not just to feel among but to make me know you. But you know what I'm done with you. I will drop only one more post and I'll be off to bed. So as you can see, your mission is an epic fail.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
...pls delete
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by IFELEKE(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
My fingers are paining coz of massive voting. . .Its almost done,afterwards i'll party with fellow silent soldiers. . .KAREN ALL DA WAY!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
********************************THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL INTENDING MOTHERFORKERS*******************

In a few hours from now, karen the beach will be $200,000 richer, courtesy of the viewers of the Big brother show commonly referred to as Africa. I knew this would happen a very long time ago. Before many people on here even knew what the show was about or before many people on NL knew the names of the contestants. Anyone in doubt may refer to my early posts on this thread. Once Karen is crowned i expect every contributor to this thread to be jubilant since i appear to be the only anti karen poster here. However let no one insult me in the course of his jubilation. I mentioned it earlier that whether karen wins or loses is a win-win situation for me. If she wins, it would serve Multichoice right. Multichoice schemed to edge out Naija quite early in the show or at best they schemed to ensure that Naija doesnt win the competition for the third time running. This was what prompted their selecting Karen as one of Nigeria's representatives and this clearly has blown up in their faces. In the most unlikely event of her loss, then i would also be glad cos it will teach some people on NL not to be too desperate for anything in life cos in life, anything can happen.

Yall may choose to celebrate anyhow, anywhere and anytime yall deem fit. And i will appreciate it if i am spared the insults. Although i am sure some people will still default and i will most definitely be on standby for any necessary responses.Until Karen is crowned, I wish yall a happy celebration in advance. I hereby rest my case.

GAME OVER!

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2011
Why do I v d feeling karen will squander this money
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 1:35am On Jul 31, 2011
fork adict:

********************************THIS IS A WARNING TO ALL INTENDING MOTHERFORKERS*******************

In a few hours from now, karen the beach will be $200,000 richer, courtesy of the viewers of the Big brother show commonly referred to as Africa. I knew this would happen a very long time ago. Before many people on here even knew what the show was about or before many people on NL knew the names of the contestants. Anyone in doubt may refer to my early posts on this thread. Once Karen is crowned i expect every contributor to this thread to be jubilant since i appear to be the only anti karen poster here. However let no one insult me in the course of his jubilation. I mentioned it earlier that whether karen wins or loses is a win-win situation for me. If she wins, it would serve Multichoice right. Multichoice schemed to edge out Naija quite early in the show or at best they schemed to ensure that Naija doesnt win the competition for the third time running. This was what prompted their selecting Karen as one of Nigeria's representatives and this clearly has blown up in their faces. In the most unlikely event of her loss, then i would also be glad cos it will teach some people on NL not to be too desperate for anything in life cos in life, anything can happen.

Yall may choose to celebrate anyhow, anywhere and anytime yall deem fit. And i will appreciate it if i am spared the insults. Although i am sure some people will still default and i will most definitely be on standby for any necessary responses.Until Karen is crowned, I wish yall a happy celebration in advance. I hereby rest my case.

GAME OVER!

Guy, your posts are really irritating. You have a lot of growing up to. I guess you just hit your teens. Even your username is a symptom of irresponsibility. I dont care what your response to this is ( and i know what the response will be), the truth is what i have written. haba, insulting people and making unnecessary comments.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 2:08am On Jul 31, 2011
hillsate:

Guy, your posts are really irritating. You have a lot of growing up to. I guess you just hit your teens. Even your username is a symptom of irresponsibility. I dont care what your response to this is ( and i know what the response will be), the truth is what i have written. haba, insulting people and making unnecessary comments.

How i take insult you for that post? E be like say you dey craze abi?

Oh so you know that there will be a response to your stooopidity but you chose to act stoooooopidly all the same. If my posts dey irritate you, why you no go jump inside lagoon make you drown? Abi because life don frustrate you, na im be say make you come dey misyarn for nairaland? And i no even follow you talk. I am in my teens so fork what? go castrate yourself na because i dey my teens. God punish you. Whether i call your name, you go talk. Banza kowoi
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 9ja4eva: 4:13am On Jul 31, 2011
May the best Man/Woman win.

Please can someone record the finale for some of us that can't watch it?Abeg it will be very much appreciated,

The one thing that might work against Karen is the fact that Nigeria might have split votes, but anyhow,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2011
...pls delete
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Brisingr(m): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2011
i hope luclay my fav contestant despite his many shortcomin and karen wins d money
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 2n2k(m): 5:51am On Jul 31, 2011
fork adict:

Karenplication of Africa  - by dele momodu

Oga Dele momodu and his followers. The article is about Karen. This year's BB theme is 'Amplified' which is a verb. the noun form which is the word of interest to Oga dele is Amplification. Oga dele tried to coin a jargon by combining Karen and Amplification. The sensible outcome should be 'Karenplification" and not Karenplication as Oga Dele puts it.

KARENPLICATION. lol. WHAT THE FORK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? LMAO

Good observation. The actual title used by dele momodu in his article is 'karenplification of africa' not the karenplication as erroneously typed by the poster here on NL.

Game over (apology to you). Africa has been fully karenplified. Mission accomplished. May I be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS to Karen supporters (I inclusive). See you in bba7.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2011
...pls delete
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2011
Moodie:

Moodie:

Welcome back, u think your postin 20times a day makes u d only one here? My mission is simply to keep u awake till they crown the peoples choice.after.that u can go jump in a lagoon for all I care.

Moodie:

Exhausted at last. Must have been a very hard 3mths for u, killin urself over nothing. Just want to ensure u r not let off easy.there's no more time for contributions, just time for winners and losers and u my friend are one of the biggest losers (, sorry, only loser) on this thread.
Brisingr:

i hope luclay my fav contestant despite his many shortcomin and karen wins d money

Isnt it obvious to the whole world how desperately you are seeking my attention? Otherwise, can you state in very clear terms what your point is (if any) in all these posts of yours. This isnt any way to catch my attention maggot!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2011
yejide14:

Why do I v d feeling karen will squander this money
I guess the answer to that is let us wait and see.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2011
...pls delete
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bobeefc(f): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
karen for the money whether forkaddict likes it or not. stop being a hater. who are u to judge her, u be her creator. she might even be better of than you. you have the same attributes of coarse, crude, and vulgar language like she exhibited in the house. you guys are alike more than u think. embrace the similarities and align with team karen!!!! she fit to dash u out of her 200k oh. lolzzzzz ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
Karen!Karen!!Karen!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 9ja4eva: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
Someone please record the finale and upload later for those of us that can't watch it.

Thanks y'all
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by cejo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2011
4rm d pools KAREN has jus won followed by LUCLAY.Both r d winners of BBA6.Sompple thot Karen gona squander,hail NO Karen is godamn intelligent n very exposed dis was confirm by oda housemates.Dont b surprized if u begin 2 see her as a screen goddess jus lik UTI.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by moruphb: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
pls house wat time is the final show?,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larrybabe: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^^^^^6pm Nigerian time, 7pm Central African time (CAT)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larrybabe: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
Just watched Karen's exit chat session, girllfriend was so funny and excited!!! grin grin grin grin grin
she told Biggie what she would do if she was announced winner, after listening to all the crazy stuff she would do Biggie just said ''I will hold you to that'' hmmmmmmm abi na expo biggie dey give us so ooo, well let watch and see, If Karen is declared winner today, we expect to see some dramatic moments, cant wait for 6pm already, cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
Moodie:

Moodie:

"Me against d world" :nice when used in songs to sell records and make money. When u choose it as a lifestyle, lonely and sad. By this time tomorrow d name "fork addict" will represent something extremely annoying.e.g new insult "stop behaving like fork addict".

Moodie:

Moodie:

Exhausted at last. Must have been a very hard 3mths for u, killin urself over nothing. Just want to ensure u r not let off easy.there's no more time for contributions, just time for winners and losers and u my friend are one of the biggest losers (, sorry, only loser) on this thread.

Moodie:

@fork addict,
Can't u use , "Jump in a river", or "hug transformer" or "hang urself", why must it be my very own "jump in a lagoon", Copy Cat.

Truth is thousands come to this thread daily to catch up on peoples views about d show without necessarily posting, but u somehow managed to wreck it for that silent majority. If this thread was like Big Brother, u would have been evicted the very first week.

What u don't understand is u have managed to wreck your username. This is a thread visited by EVERYBODY and going forward I doubt if anyone will take u seriously anywhere else.so don't even begin to sound civilized now, its too late.

Moodie:

, Hmmmm "how about the veins on her hands?", "what about her tatoos?", "see her silly implants", she is this, she is dat, HOW ABOUT THE $200,000 IN HER ACCOUNT?, even if she squanders it all or piles them up and burns every single note, she will still be Karen, the Life and soul of BBA 6.

Moodie:

, Is it your money??

Officially, Fork Addict's biggest fan & admirer on Nairaland.
Isnt it obvious to the whole world how desperately you are seeking my attention? Otherwise, can you state in very clear terms what your point is (if any) in all these posts of yours. This isnt any way to catch my attention maggot!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
2n2k:

Good observation. The actual title used by dele momodu in his article is 'karenplification of africa' not the karenplication as erroneously typed by the poster here on NL.

Game over (apology to you). Africa has been fully karenplified. Mission accomplished. May I be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS to Karen supporters (I inclusive). See you in bba7.

Cool then. This only proves that if i dont have a reason, i dont criticize. But then i still got issues with the 'Fellow Nigerians' oga Dele used in the text. Is he a coup plotter?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 9ja4eva: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
Someone please record the finale and upload later for those of us that can't watch it.

Thanks y'all
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2011
I hope Vina will be able to handle the disappointment well cos she sees herself as the winner of the show cos africa saved her all the time she was up.

***** Its 17:52 Hrs. Like Tashanja, Fork addict prepares to go for his date. But unlike Tashanja's Fork addict's date is an orobo. Fork Addict switches off his TV, grabs his car keys and exits his house and obviously the thread******
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
Whats the latest, has anyone been evicted yet?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^ Not yet. Still reviewing previous actions
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2011
The first to be evicted is Vina

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Who Lovez G0ssip Girl As Much As I Do? / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.