Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (99491 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
BTW where's fork addict? He has become silent all of a sudden. Who knows if he has hung himself because of karen's victory.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by eleshin(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2011
#TEAMKUK Kevin Uti Karen! Hatrick toh behd!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by initiator(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2011
I feel pity for Luclay. It spoilt Karen's victory for me. Wendull had no business winning that thing.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ganjafama:

BTW where's fork addict? He has become silent all of a sudden. Who knows if he has hung himself because of karen's victory.

OK. Na me be dis. How that one wan take happen? She gat her life to lead and i got mine men. Two forking parallel lines. No forking connection whatsoever.

wesley80:

Eh yah, felt sorry for Clay but i think he had it coming and has probably paid the price for his arrogance. At the beginning he waved off any support and acted like he didnt give a damn about winning or losing then suddenly, nothing else mattered but victory and as he became more desperate for the cash he allowed his game to slide into near oblivion by being too cautious. Sad part was that as his game slid, so did his popularity until he became a near distant memory. Moral of the story; Finish Strong ala Kareeen!
Luclay may not have deserved to lose considering who won but he most certainly earned the heartbreak he just suffered. Oh dear, the guy would be thanking God he said something that nice about Karen during the eviction show and hoping Karen keeps her word about sharing some dough! (Lets hope she doesnt watch those highlights b4 deciding how to share the cash cos he just might miss out) How the Mighty have fallen. About Wendall, the lesser said the better so all i can say is Sheet Happens. But wait o, what da hell? How manage? Tufiakwa, God forbid bad thing!
Great 3 months, and for u guys that think the show wasnt great, it certainly was for me and i had fun all through which included nearly picking up a query over watching Karen's chat session on monday! All join, afterall if Dele Momodu dey watch and shed tears, what more can i say about a program that defined my 9pm for the better part of 3months. Peace out guys
PS; @Fork addict, i know u're prolly scannin thru the posts waitin for your name to be mentioned so u come charging. Permit me to indulge you; you're a jerk! Oya reply o. Lol

First of. i think you are new to the Big brother show. Otherwise you'd know that this year's show is the worst since its inception. never before on the show have we had such a huge number of BORRRRRRRING contestants. No wonder you are soooo freaked out about this year's show. By the way, you said this year's show is fabulous? What highlights can you point out about this year's show? I for like make you pick that query. Do you think you acted responsibly? Neglecting your work for KAREN's chat room session? For real? Where do you work if i may ask? i sure say na civil service. You know anything goes in the civil service. Any forking thing goes.

Second, so na only highlights you dey even watch sef wey you go come Nl dey make noise? People wey dey maintain 24-7 with the main BBA channel sef no make half of the noise wey you make for this thread.

As for Oga dele Momodu's tears for the show. i am not sure he told you the real truth to his tears. i think he shed those tears in retrospect of his woeful outing in the April Presidential polls and not because of BBA. You may do some research on root cause analysis.

And even if he did shed those tears for the show truly, then it only makes him an unsuitable candidate for the presidency and i will NEVER EVER vote for him. Cos if by some weird element of ill luck he gets elected, he will be busy watching tv in aso rock instead of him to concentrate on solving our numerous collective challenges as a nation.

Like i always say, i need to stay faithful and  true to my game which is 'You insult me, i insult you right back!' So in this spirit, i say to you, YOU DEY CRAZE! lol
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2011
SAGirl:

@ Amaka, i agree with you. these results are strange indeed. But like you guys know, there's a lot of rigging going on and I think Biggie has to find a voting system that wont allow it (accept only sms and mixit votes, perhaps).

And please don't pretend that it's not about country, we all know that it is. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with it so no need to defend yourself.

Karen did not entertain me. If you call Karen and Luclay's behaviour in the house entertainment then I'm worried for the future of Africa really. They were both just acting all the time, the only difference being that Clayton was good at it (being a professional) and Karen sucked at it. Who deserved to win? I already stated that none of the 26 deserved to win, but if i had to choose:

Alex was a very good contender, until he allowed Peo to ruin his game.

Lomwe gave us plenty of entertainment with all his women.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Kim. In fact as soon as she was evicted last Sunday I changed the channel and never went back until 7PM tonight.

I never liked Vina, only for her role is dismantling Lohan. But I didn't think she was any more stuck-up than the rest of them. At least she could dance, she is the only person in that house that could dance this season.

And yes, this finale was nothing compared to last year's. I can still remember like it was yesterday the sheer joy of hearing Uti's name being announced as the winner. My family had never seen me that happy before in my 30 years of life.

Well, it's over now, looking forward to a better season next year!!!

Finally, i meet someone with whom i see eye to eye.

BABE!:

*smh* May GOD punish Devil!

I'm supposed to be 100% happy today, but I'm not. I can't be. WTF?! Wendall? Big brother, una no try o. So 9ja and Zim are now equals know abi? Munya didn't win, so Wendall must win ba?

Again, God punish Devil! Nonsense People!
CONGRATULATIONS to KAREN AND fork addict. grin God bless 9JA! Goodluck to Karen!

In fact, i follow you shout that one, ten thousand times. Nonsense people. dem go give karen big money. If to say na Karen dem do dat tin wey dem do Luclay, I go happy ehn? I go happy ehn? God!

tashanja:

*****Yeah, some hours later, fork addict saunters back home broke and dejected from his dinner date shocked.
Apparently, Orobo couldn't resist the temptation of ordering almost everything from the menu shocked.
In a bid to impress and also guarantee his chances for some after dinner punnie, fork addict had made the mistake of taking Orobo to one of the choicest and most expensive restaurant in town; not knowing that Orobo had earlier on starved herself for two days, in an attempt to slim down into a sexy dress for the date. shocked shocked
Unfortunately, the result of this miscalculation meant that, omo fork addict had to apply himself for several hours in the restaurant's kitchen, washing dishes in order to settle the bill, because Orobo had literally eaten through all that his meagre wallet could hold. (1)embarassed[/b]Omo, addict, kpele (I guess, no punnie for you tonight) [b]next time try lepa - there are more benefits in them than meets the eye.(2) grin grin cool cool
@:All, Yeah, also can't believe how boring Wendell emerged joint winner, incredible, just incredible shocked shocked

(1) Omo, you never jam. You never see some lepa chics wey be say if you carry dem go chop, dem go chop like say, you go dey wonder sef whether na from somalia you go carry her come. You go think say she be refugee. FYI na lepa chics dey even chop pass. Go find out.
(2) I weigh 80kg. Na im be say i get flesh for my body and i get nyansh small. So if i dey date lepa, shey na she go dey press my nyansh ni, abi na me go dey press her nyansh. Na which nyansh lepa chics dey get wey i go fit dey press??
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 9ja4eva: 2:57am On Aug 02, 2011
Please ooooo who recorded the show?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
All those countries voted for Wendall have large number of White Population and those whites are filthy rich. Take Namibia, white people in Namibia are all Rich, same with Zimbabwe, in Zambia you have large number of White people who ran away from Zimbabwe during the farming Riot. In Kenya, there is huge white population, more than a Million or just close to a million and thses people are RICH. Then i am not surprised that Boring Wendall won. Remember that Most white people, especially in the SADC and east Africa are related, they have relatives all over these regions. White people in South Africa have Relative in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Kenya. Then Through word of mouth, they ended up pulling it off. Wendall did not win because he was the best in the house, actually by reality he should have walked long time ago if we talked about boring people. Even Enerst was better than him by far. At the end of the day, the wrong man won.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Seum(f): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
9ja4eva:

Please ooooo who recorded the show?

Oga/Madam

Pls go to http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/ and watch clips from the finals,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hollandis(f): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2011
THE AMAKA:

people voted countries, thats why. if not, who would even notice Wendall?

Thank God the show is over,you will stop ranting like a market woman
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2011
hollandis:

Thank God the show is over,you will stop ranting like a market woman

Was your comment borne out of plain foolishness or jealousy? How could u describe the one person that nearly single handedly kept this entire thread going with such uncomplimentary terms? Perhaps there's some history i'm unaware of if not i think u seriously need to stop hating and get a life.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
update on one of the winners

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/SHOWBIZ-5741-A+smacker,+and+BB+pair+share+$60k/SHOWBIZ.aspx
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by spicywax(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2011
@ZIM DRILL

Did yhu bother to read MOST of the comments from ur (smart) Country folks?

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/showbiz-5741-A%20smacker,%20and%20BB%20pair%20share%20$60k/showbiz.aspx
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2011
wesley80:

Was your comment borne out of plain foolishness or jealousy? How could u describe the one person that nearly single handedly kept this entire thread going with such uncomplimentary terms? Perhaps there's some history i'm unaware of if not i think u seriously need to stop hating and get a life.
AMEN OOO!  grin

btw, I miss Karen so much, I think i wanna cry! I don't even know what to do with myself. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hollandis(f): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2011
Ohhh just shut up.mschewwwww
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2011
^^ u go hiss sotay spit go finish for your mouth.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2011
spicywax:

@ZIM DRILL

Did yhu bother to read MOST of the comments from your (smart) Country folks?

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/showbiz-5741-A%20smacker,%20and%20BB%20pair%20share%20$60k/showbiz.aspx

read carefully

it only says update on one of the winner nothing to do with comments made on the story
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bleedinluv: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
Where d heck is our LOSER- FORK ADDICT?,(Smiles) keep to ur word in nairaland and show ur UGLY,FAT,ALBINO,FUSTRATED FACE, hahahaha,(chiling wit a cup of wine and grining, waitin 4 a downpour of insults, but ready 2 sheild it wit my umbrella right beside me).
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2011
bleedinluv:

Where d heck is our LOSER- FORK ADDICT?(1),(Smiles) keep to your word in nairaland and show your UGLY,FAT,ALBINO,FUSTRATED FACE, hahahaha,(2)(chiling wit a cup of wine and grining, waitin 4 a downpour of insults, but ready 2 sheild it wit my umbrella right beside me).
(1) I dey with my one and only Sharon O for the hotel wey dey world's tallest building for Dubai ever since the miserable show ended. Please i implore you guys not to distract me.
(2) You are such a wretched, disgusting and mentally sick little beach. By the way are albinos not ok people? You are not only sick mentally, you are discriminatory as well. In one sentence, you are just pathetic. On top all the campaign wey you campaign for that karen beach, dem invite you for her party? You see your life now? She enter naija do party, she no even send you and you no gree sleep all the while the show was on. What happens to all the energy you spent trying to see that she won? all gone unnoticed and unrewarded. So between me and you, who's frustrated? Beach.

Hey, is this forking thread dead or still breathing cos me i get plenty stuff wey i wan yarn o.

****Sharon O calls from the bathroom 'Fork addict darling, why are you keeping me waiting, you know very well i need some fork.' ****

OK yall heard that? Im off to meet my sweetie for some mad fork. Catch yall much later. ***Winks, shuts down the forking pc and exits the forking thread**
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 4:47am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ Always felt your entire fork history was an ego boosting myth created by yourself. Guess you're just a content wankster!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 5:45am On Aug 07, 2011
Meanwhile, Oga Dele's obsession with Karen continues.

thisdaylive.com/articles/karen-s-metamorphosis/96035/
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 07, 2011
...pls delete
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ Always felt your entire fork history was an ego boosting myth created by yourself. Guess you're just a content wankster!
You are free to feel whatever you like and express such. You are entitled to that. But your feelings and reality are 2 forking different things. Get it? I know you guys are desperate to keep this sick thread going and the only way that can happen is by making sure you post something about me knowing very well that i will respond. Thats fine. but let me tell you guys one thing. Once i exit this miserable thread finally, i waka be dat. By the way, why you deu idolise this dele momodu guy? Na your brother? If he cough, you go post hey dele momodu coughs, If he sheet, you go post dele momodu sheet. If he shed tears you go run com nairaland post oga dele momodu shed tears o. Wetin sef? You really need to get a life. Before BB ended, Karen was your life. Now that the show is ended, Dele momodu na your life. Na wa for you o.

Moodie:

See fork addict, see madness o.let us pray for this guy, he really has something goin on upstairs.

n pls stoopid addict maggot has been used too much, try, leech.

Just checkin to see if d thread was still alive!!

Quote from: Moodie on July 30, 2011, 05:46 PM
silly addict: an example of the disadvantage of freedom of speech.

Quote from: Moodie on July 30, 2011, 06:28 PM
"Me against d world" :nice when used in songs to sell records and make money. When u choose it as a lifestyle, lonely and sad. By this time tomorrow d name "fork addict" will represent something extremely annoying.e.g new insult "stop behaving like fork addict".

Quote from: Moodie on July 30, 2011, 09:00 PM
Welcome back, u think your postin 20times a day makes u d only one here? My mission is simply to keep u awake till they crown the peoples choice.after.that u can go jump in a lagoon for all I care.

Quote from: Moodie on July 30, 2011, 09:41 PM
Exhausted at last. Must have been a very hard 3mths for u, killin urself over nothing. Just want to ensure u r not let off easy.there's no more time for contributions, just time for winners and losers and u my friend are one of the biggest losers (, sorry, only loser) on this thread.

Quote from: Moodie on July 31, 2011, 05:41 AM
@fork addict,
Can't u use , "Jump in a river", or "hug transformer" or "hang urself", why must it be my very own "jump in a lagoon", Copy Cat.

Truth is thousands come to this thread daily to catch up on peoples views about d show without necessarily posting, but u somehow managed to wreck it for that silent majority. If this thread was like Big Brother, u would have been evicted the very first week.

What u don't understand is u have managed to wreck your username. This is a thread visited by EVERYBODY and going forward I doubt if anyone will take u seriously anywhere else.so don't even begin to sound civilized now, its too late.

Quote from: Moodie on July 31, 2011, 06:28 AM
, Hmmmm "how about the veins on her hands?", "what about her tatoos?", "see her silly implants", she is this, she is dat, HOW ABOUT THE $200,000 IN HER ACCOUNT?, even if she squanders it all or piles them up and burns every single note, she will still be Karen, the Life and soul of BBA 6.

Quote from: Moodie on July 31, 2011, 11:01 AM
, Is it your money?Huh?

Officially, Fork Addict's biggest fan & admirer on Nairaland.
Isnt it obvious to the whole world how desperately you are seeking my attention? Otherwise, can you state in very clear terms what your point is (if any) in all these posts of yours. This isnt any way to catch my attention maggot
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2011
...pls delete
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
Moodie:

Mr addict, u r like a little mouse I play with wen I am bored, like now. I throw some crumbs on the floor and sure as hell u will come runnin to nibble.never dissapoints. Good toy u r.
Anyway how many times will u exit the thread? U have mentioned your exit more than 5times. As I said was just goin thru if thread was still alive, and was surprised to find U still alive, so as usual I threw u some crumbs, and much as your common sense tells u to give me d silent treatment, u can't help but post somethin.

ROTFLMAO

Moodie:

See fork addict, see madness o.let us pray for this guy, he really has something goin on upstairs.

n pls stoopid addict maggot has been used too much, try, leech.

Just checkin to see if d thread was still alive!!

Quote from: Moodie on July 30, 2011, 05:46 PM
silly addict: an example of the disadvantage of freedom of speech.

Quote from: Moodie on July 30, 2011, 06:28 PM
"Me against d world" :nice when used in songs to sell records and make money. When u choose it as a lifestyle, lonely and sad. By this time tomorrow d name "fork addict" will represent something extremely annoying.e.g new insult "stop behaving like fork addict".

Quote from: Moodie on July 30, 2011, 09:00 PM
Welcome back, u think your postin 20times a day makes u d only one here? My mission is simply to keep u awake till they crown the peoples choice.after.that u can go jump in a lagoon for all I care.

Quote from: Moodie on July 30, 2011, 09:41 PM
Exhausted at last. Must have been a very hard 3mths for u, killin urself over nothing. Just want to ensure u r not let off easy.there's no more time for contributions, just time for winners and losers and u my friend are one of the biggest losers (, sorry, only loser) on this thread.

Quote from: Moodie on July 31, 2011, 05:41 AM
@fork addict,
Can't u use , "Jump in a river", or "hug transformer" or "hang urself", why must it be my very own "jump in a lagoon", Copy Cat.

Truth is thousands come to this thread daily to catch up on peoples views about d show without necessarily posting, but u somehow managed to wreck it for that silent majority. If this thread was like Big Brother, u would have been evicted the very first week.

What u don't understand is u have managed to wreck your username. This is a thread visited by EVERYBODY and going forward I doubt if anyone will take u seriously anywhere else.so don't even begin to sound civilized now, its too late.

Quote from: Moodie on July 31, 2011, 06:28 AM
, Hmmmm "how about the veins on her hands?", "what about her tatoos?", "see her silly implants", she is this, she is dat, HOW ABOUT THE $200,000 IN HER ACCOUNT?, even if she squanders it all or piles them up and burns every single note, she will still be Karen, the Life and soul of BBA 6.

Quote from: Moodie on July 31, 2011, 11:01 AM
, Is it your money?Huh?

Officially, Fork Addict's biggest fan & admirer on Nairaland.
Isnt it obvious to the whole world how desperately you are seeking my attention? Otherwise, can you state in very clear terms what your point is (if any) in all these posts of yours. This isnt any way to catch my attention maggot!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bleedinluv: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
@fork addict,moodie has single handedly defeated u. (Throwin my crumbs 2 d offical MoUSE OF d thread)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^^^ Indeed. Please get someone who's intelligent and unbiased, seek his opinion on the past 15 pages or thereabout and ask him to explain what is really happening to you since you have shown how dim you are to the world.

By the way, is this a Big Brother thread or a Fork Addict's Fans' thread? Cos the miserable show called BB is ended a long time ago and most of the post succeeding the show are centered around Fork addict.

Hey Mods, Lock this forking thread!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Wendy80(f): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2011
Joblessness @ its highest, Weeks afta BBA na wa oh
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 2:00am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^^As if you just didn't exactly follow suit shocked shocked cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]When are they doing the finale ? ^^ grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.