Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (97483 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2011
The second is hanni
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
Please keep the commentary coming. PHCN has held power here
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
Hanni is leaving the stage now after being shown her highlights
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
All housemates have been asked to come to the stage
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by sirwebs(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
Why is the thread not on the front page?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
Thanks klas, pls keep us up with the updates.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2011
Thanks Klas, malfunctioning gen coughs back to life
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
There are two stages actually. The 5 housemates still in contention are on the inner covered one
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
They have moved to the main stage and being interviewed by IK. First is wendall, then sharon. They have not been told who goes next
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
Karen is being interrviewed. Applause everywhere.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
Lomwe and Luclay just had their interview and viewing the highlights. Luclay understandably got the longest applause. He is on home soil.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2011
Next to leave is sharon
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
Lomwe just got evicted
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2011
Damn,did anyone see the weave on Mama Karen's head?
Wendall is still gunning for the money,i'm really surprised.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
The Amplified crew are giving possibly their last dance of BBA6.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
Remain 3 in contention ie karen, luclay and wendall. Entertainment break
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
Mo' Chedda opened tonite's show and now its Fally Ipupa's turn.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
Disaster!!!!!!!!!!! Luclay evicted
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
Wendall and Karen wins,THIS is SERIOUS,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2011
Chei,LUCLAY has been evicted!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by blank(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2011
wendull!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2011
Only naija can beat zims in this kuru-kere business
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
ITS SO HARD FOR ME TO BE HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! angry angry angry angry I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSESD OFF!!!!
how the FLYING FORK can Wendall win? the fact remains that folks were voting based on COUNTRY AND NOTHING ELSE! [size=20pt]ALSO THEY WANTED TO MAKE UP FOR LAST SEASON BECAUSE OF THE MUNYA/MUGABE SITUATION. I'm sure the producers had their lives threatened![/size] someone believes that racist white dude that is no better than furniture should win $200,000? Its sickening. Luclay deserved it, PERIOD!

I am happy for Karen, but I can't even smile right now.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2011
Alex said he would ask Africans what the phuck they were watching should Wendall win the prize.A lot of questions need to be asked.WTF!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by crispgg: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2011
What sort of nonsense is this? How could Wendall have beaten Lomwe and Sharon O not to talk of Luclay,

This is utter rubbish, this result spoilt the fun for me honestly.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2011
I now believe Miguel, Zim government sent in this year's reps. infact I believe their govt donated the spare 200k. how can a piece of furniture win? poor Luclay was robbed. Congrats to Karen. Very colorless winner announcement. tongue eeish
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by sssob: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
did u guys see how people ingored wendulln , and smiled towards karen, seriously dis is confirmed kurukere, anyhow, sha karen deserved it , her highlights was the besttttttest
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
WHOEVA our next rep is (even if its a LOAF of BREAD) shld consider IT self winner!!! I am so disgusted!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
WTF!!! i'm so sick to my stomach right now. I'm not interested in watching the rerun on africa magic. This sucks.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by sssob: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2011
her mama that called her ugly , hugged her silly and called her my baby gurl , lol money
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
These zims are baaaad guys. They must have believed so much in their rigging machinery last year that they were suprised that naija could outrig them for uti to beat munya.

If this year had been one winner, naija would have still beaten them to it.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larrybabe: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2011
FROM BBA WEBSITE;

This week you voted for your winners, take a look at how Africa voted.

The Housemates who received the least country votes were Evicted. The Housemates who received the most country votes were named the two Big Brother Amplified winners.

Vina received zero country votes and was evicted first. Hanni, Lomwe and Sharon O received one country vote each and were also evicted, as was Luclay who received 2 country votes. Karen, with six country votes and Wendall with four country votes have won the Amplified season.

Karen: 6 country votes - Nigeria, Angola, Rest of Africa, Ghana, Mozambique, Tanzania

Wendall: 4 country votes - Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Kenya

Luclay: 2 country votes - South Africa, Botswana

Lomwe: 1 country vote - Malawi

Sharon O: 1 country vote - Uganda

Hanni: 1 country vote - Ethiopia

Vina: 0 Country Votes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Who Lovez G0ssip Girl As Much As I Do? / BBNaija: Mercy Shows Her Panties, Rocks Ike As Her Fans & Tacha's Fight (Photos) / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.