Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (50554 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by nedekid: 12:34pm On May 07, 2021
Aufbauh:
After God fear Government!
It's so funny and ignorant to think that any group, rebels,terrorist or unknown gun men can overrun an established authority through arms struggle.

It's an "ignoramus stupidity" to think that UGM/ESN can overrun govt security agents and bring about self rule.

Bandits (Fulani heardsmen) , Boko haram nko, what are they doing?

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by mvem(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
When will the recover the two brand new MRAPS Bokoharam stole just last week
are you a member of the UGM because you seem hurt by the news

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
donbachi:
Where their guns?cos the nigeria wey we know.dem most display the guns recovered from dem and na the 8 of dem drive those cars come?or some run away..just asking.

You need glasses to see.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by shyvicky: 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
You all watched the video of yesterday where ugm forcefully collected vehicles from road users and use it as their own, so it's not esn vehicles abeg so that the real owners can go and claim their cars...
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Rickbronz(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Chienex24(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2021
OiOi:
To whom it may concern.

It appears those cheering on ESN are not igbos
living in south east (take that as a fact). It
appears those financing ESN are also not in
Nigeria (take that as a fact).

Last night when the gun duel was happening in
orlu a moniker Resurrection212 opened a thread
about it
https://www.nairaland.com/6541426/damn-imo-
state-gone-already
Majority of the posters said there was nothing of
That nature happening in Orlu. Some even said the poster was yoruba. Well the news is different this
morning as you all can see

On nairaland, Majority of the people cheering and
supporting ESN are igbos living far away from
South East. Some are even in Lagos working hard
to make Lagos state a better place. Some are in ogun waking up early to make ogun a better place. It's a laudable feat tho. My point is dont let miscreants hijack your
States.

But miscreants have hijacked north-eastern states... What are we going to do about it now?
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by grandlexuz(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

You can say all you want, Igbos can never love your people and can never stop the agitation.

So you can go to hell.

Reserve the hell part for the UGM shot yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Johnchrix(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2021
This is serious shocked
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Operational Vehicles recovered from IPOB Terrorist members are 1) Toyota Hummer Bus white Color,
2) Sienna Space Buses white
3) Toyota Sienna Space Bus Ashe Colour,
4) Toyota Camry Car Red Colour, 5) Toyota Highlander jeep Black Color,
6) Toyota Hilux Vehicle White color,
7) One blue truck, they earlier snatched from the vigilante group along Orlu road..

UGM are using guerilla tactics, which is dangerous on home turf, for they will be at disadvantage of friendly fire & killing of innocent citizens they claim to liberate as collateral damage.

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by solaiphones: 12:37pm On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
More
y call them IPOB Terrorist members. useless post
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 12:37pm On May 07, 2021
delzbaba:
ESN should cease fire now before Nig army finish all there enterprising youths,because innocent people too will fall in this mess.

If ESN stops, they are cowards and their supporters are all bastards.

4 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 12:38pm On May 07, 2021
Femeto:
clearly political.

No, it is spiritual. grin
Stupid monkey

Just a single operation of our security forces and Nairaland Igbos wan cry to death. Before the end of this weekend, they will still kill plenty more UGM.

6 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by delawal: 12:39pm On May 07, 2021
u caught the vehicles and not the men who are unknown
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by GreenArrow1(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2021
Dovegrey:

E pain am ooo
Igbo done buy lagos finish, 80% of lagos belong to igbos.

Lol. Pained? Of course yes. I'm Pained because people like you who own nothing more than the transsion phones and nairaland accounts are fanning the flames of a crises which will result in those who actually own things and investments of value to lose them in the near future.
So, you are right. I'm pained. Not for worthless internet riffraffs like you who don't understand what loss and gain are because you have never been anything and will not be anything, think that anarchy and the needless loss of lives is some kind of game.

4 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 12:39pm On May 07, 2021
Dovegrey:

E pain am ooo
Igbo done buy lagos finish, 80% of lagos belong to igbos.

But last week, you people said Tinubu owns 99% of Lagos. grin

By the time you use your hands to destroy the entire Igboland, we will now deport all of you to Igboland. cheesy
Waiting for you fools to use your hands to wreck yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2021
You begin to wonder the agony the parents of these youth who have turned themselves into Kanu's zombies and suiciders are passing through.

3 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 12:40pm On May 07, 2021
oguns222:

Many of those vehicles might be random vehicles on the street.

They were stolen from the owners by the criminal UGM.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Adaeze_uc/status/1390415081511526400

3 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by grandlexuz(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2021
Kreme:

Shut up dia! Why are you always making noise on nairaland! man up and pick up arms, go to the east and start attacking police station s

Can he? He is just a keyboard warrior
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Chirowman(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2021
okay
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2021
Those vehicles were probably stolen from the real owners
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 12:42pm On May 07, 2021
Patrioticman007:

UGM are using guerilla tactics, which is dangerous on home turf, for they will be at disadvantage of friendly fire & killing of innocent citizens they claim to liberate as collateral damage.

Well, some Ipob animals lauded ESN and UGM for using guerilla tactics as that makes them 'invisible'.

When it rains, it pours. UGM, UGM supporters, non UGM supporters and innocent people will suffer the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nfora: 12:42pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

Like the one awaiting you soon.

You can say all you want, Igbos can never love your people and can never stop the agitation.

So you can go to hell.

Agitation by killing and terrorism.

I think you are very sick!
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Juicethekid: 12:43pm On May 07, 2021
budusky05:
Now tell me who uses a range rover and highlander to carry out criminal activities? It's very simple they steal these cars from innocent citizens even kill them and use them to carry out their operation.

Is the Biafra the thief called Nnamdi kannu and his senseless followers want to bring?
I know of someone whose car was robbed last night in order to go pick up their injured members...
Esn have failed and will continue to fail!

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by sandman17(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
helinues:
Their journey to hell sweet baje.. They used UFO space craft to make their journey faster..

Watch their video on their way to hell
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=Delicious22 post=101462915]

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dumbo, banning is the least of my worries in life.

I have a real life hence getting banned on NL is basically of no consequence to me.
I'll suggest you get a REAL LIFE . MUMU
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by oguns222: 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

They were stolen from the owners by the criminal UGM.

Check the pictures here and show me where it is on that twitter page.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 12:47pm On May 07, 2021
[s]
Dovegrey:

My dear logout and face your miserable life.
Na for narialand you sabi make mouth.
[/s]

Dumb ass, I already have a real life. I'm living the life that you can only dream of.
Now crawl back into your IPIG terrorist camp hole and STFU
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 12:49pm On May 07, 2021
oguns222:

Check the pictures here and show me where it is on that twitter page.

Are you blind?
Can't you see the Hilux and the black highlander there?
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:49pm On May 07, 2021
God save igbo youths from senseless violence and fruitless ambition
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by oguns222: 12:49pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Are you blind?
Can't you see the Hilux and the black highlander there?

You that have microscopic eyes, show me evidence that the two of them are the same.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by SEXONLY: 12:51pm On May 07, 2021
you go cry tire.

LilMissFavvy:
They keep hunting for ibop, while ignoring herdsmen and terrorists. The situation of this jungle is really sad.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
oguns222:

You that have microscopic eyes, show me evidence that the two of them are the same.

Obviously, there is a disconnect between your eyes and your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari / Bashir Ahmad: "This Is December & There Is No Fuel Scarcity". See Reply / Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.