Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (50538 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2021
When ipob/ESN and their lunatic founder is totally exterminated, fool..
FarahAideed:
When will the recover the two brand new MRAPS Bokoharam stole just last week

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Ruggman: 12:54pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

The energy and enthusiasm you apply in searching for Negative news about the South East in general is really amazing...

How you dedicate your time to frantically search for negative news about the South East while your own backyard (Benue State) is been ravaged on a daily basis by the marauding Fulani Terrorists leaving your governor running 100km away from the state, just for a paltry sum of N30k is so ridiculous.

I will use this medium to advise you to concentrate on your goat farming and Namà chasing enterprise as it would be more profitable than this BMC job.

Best regards.

It amazes me how this ngene ukweuenu reasons, and operates in this 21st century Nigeria .
Ngene's hatred and joy at the destruction of the south east is legendary, but Mr ukweuenu beware that the collective will of a people cannot be crushed with bruth force. Only reason and dialogue can prevail.
Ukwenu don't rejoice over the sad events in the south east rather weep for your Benue state and sympathize with Nigeria that is going up in flame due to mal administration and human wickedness.
ngene pray for Nigeria because the axe is on the root of our country and we need to redeem it or the tree will fall disgracefully

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by oguns222: 12:55pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Obviously, there is a disconnect between your eyes and your brain.

The same way there is a disconnect between your fingers and your brain?
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by oguns222: 12:56pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Obviously, there is a disconnect between your eyes and your brain.

Evidence you can't show. All your sawdust-fillled brain can offer is abuse.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by tofolo(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

The energy and enthusiasm you apply in searching for Negative news about the South East in general is really amazing...

How you dedicate your time to frantically search for negative news about the South East while your own backyard (Benue State) is been ravaged on a daily basis by the marauding Fulani Terrorists leaving your governor running 100km away from the state, just for a paltry sum of N30k is so ridiculous.

I will use this medium to advise you to concentrate on your goat farming and Namà chasing enterprise as it would be more profitable than this BMC job.

Best regards.
bros, blame the MOD that keeps bringing the news to front page, i feel her hatred and bitterness honestly... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by frowland(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2021
[s]
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

Best regards.
[/s]
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2021
Good job � security forces waste those hoodlums, Igbo land can’t succumb to a lunatic Nnamdi Kanu, and his outlawed ESN, full of miscreants, keke drivers, bus conductors, stark illiterates, anyone supporting them should go and commit suicide, cos their end is at hand

3 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

You can say all you want, Igbos can never love your people and can never stop the agitation.

So you can go to hell.

E pain am.......

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

If ESN stops, they are cowards and their supporters are all bastards.
Who are the ESN fighting for biko?
I hope it's not another Boko type of fight without a purpose.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by frowland(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
OiOi:
To whom it may concern.

It appears those cheering on ESN are not igbos
living in south east (take that as a fact). It
appears those financing ESN are also not in
Nigeria (take that as a fact).

Last night when the gun duel was happening in
orlu a moniker Resurrection212 opened a thread
about it
https://www.nairaland.com/6541426/damn-imo-
state-gone-already
Majority of the posters said there was nothing of
That nature happening in Orlu. Some even said the poster was yoruba. Well the news is different this
morning as you all can see

On nairaland, Majority of the people cheering and
supporting ESN are igbos living far away from
South East. Some are even in Lagos working hard
to make Lagos state a better place. Some are in ogun waking up early to make ogun a better place. It's a laudable feat tho. My point is dont let miscreants hijack your
States.

Well said bro. Please do not border yourself about NL likes and shares.
I have been on this forum long enough to know they mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
Majority of them are complete losers. They have absolutely nothing to lose if the country is burnt down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

[s]The energy and enthusiasm you apply in searching for Negative news about the South East in general is really amazing...

Best regards.[/s]

Trash as usual.

Do you also want the 30k or you have gone to the highest bidder. Shameless pigs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by lexy2014: 1:05pm On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Operational Vehicles recovered from IPOB Terrorist members are 1) Toyota Hummer Bus white Color,
2) Sienna Space Buses white
3) Toyota Sienna Space Bus Ashe Colour,
4) Toyota Camry Car Red Colour, 5) Toyota Highlander jeep Black Color,
6) Toyota Hilux Vehicle White color,
7) One blue truck, they earlier snatched from the vigilante group along Orlu road..

U posted d pictures of 8cars and previously 7corpses. Was it d 7 dead guys that drove d 8 vehicles at d same time? Why were they driving so many vehicles at d same time when two vehicles would conveniently carried all 7men?

Meanwhile, why are d police and military not making any progress with bandits?:

https://www.nairaland.com/6542080/bandits-kill-journalist-abduct-many
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2021
OiOi:
To whom it may concern.

about it
state-gone-already
That nature happening in Orlu. Some even said the poster was yoruba. Well the news is different this

to make Lagos state a better place. Some are in ogun waking up early to make ogun a better place. It's a laudable feat tho. My point is dont let miscreants hijack your
States.

Wow quite insightful.
I believe no one will wish unrest on his own Homeland.
So I totally accede and assent to your wise submission.

Hear this o ye Nairalanders and be weary of people who fall in this category as outlined by this Wise fellow.

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Operational Vehicles recovered from IPOB Terrorist members are 1) Toyota Hummer Bus white Color,
2) Sienna Space Buses white
3) Toyota Sienna Space Bus Ashe Colour,
4) Toyota Camry Car Red Colour, 5) Toyota Highlander jeep Black Color,
6) Toyota Hilux Vehicle White color,
7) One blue truck, they earlier snatched from the vigilante group along Orlu road..
Thubder fire all ipob terrorists and their sympathizers. May their demise be worse than that of Bin Ladin their mentor.

This I pray in the name of Chukwu Abuko Abakaliki. Iseee!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Wickedfacts: 1:07pm On May 07, 2021
Kaiser20:

Who are the ESN fighting for biko?
I hope it's not another Boko type of fight without a purpose.

ESN was supposed to defend Igboland from herdsmen. However, like all criminals, they decided to start attacking security operatives. When they kill Policemen, they call themselves UGM. When caught, they claim to be innocent youths.

Many more UGM miscreants will be killed in the coming days. Seems the Police are now working based on intelligence and have gotten their morale back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
UGM should stop attacking security personnel. Even though most of the security personnel are foolish.

We need to decentralise the Nigerian police.
Afonja!!! Easterners are not complaining. Mind your business. Rescue those in Benin republic first. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Their journey to hell sweet baje.. They used UFO space craft to make their journey faster..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adaeze_uc/status/1390415081511526400

Watch their video on their way to hell
Shut up angry
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2021
donbachi:
Where their guns?cos the nigeria wey we know.dem most display the guns recovered from dem and na the 8 of dem drive those cars come?or some run away..just asking.

The number of cars trip me sef.

Were they in a convoy, one driver per car ? What sort of operation is that ?

I'm even seeing a Hilux with federal government plate number as one of their operational vehicles. Also no guns are being displayed ? Where are their guns ?

Gun duel, no car windscreen is shattered for a many hour gun fight.

Make dem tell us everything.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 1:12pm On May 07, 2021
chrisxxx:
People expected me to lead a campaign of calumny against President Buhari because he did same to me. That is not me because I know better just as he has come to know now. If he knew what he knows now he would not have in the first place.
In GEJ's Voice.
I have never been a fan of GEJ but if he really said this, he earned my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Basher8583: 1:13pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

You can say all you want, Igbos can never love your people and can never stop the agitation.

So you can go to hell.

Then we have no choice than to continue reducing you further down 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

Best regards.
So the activities of ugm which you people are always happy about, and which is being reported here is "Negative news" to you?

You must be Afonja. Chai. See how you're killin yourself over ibo matters. Why can't you mind your business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

If ESN stops, they are cowards and their supporters are all bastards.
Nobody can beat government,thats the number one rule,everybody knows that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by KahlDrogo(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Omo why you just they tag me for something I have no hand in ?
How hot are your tears tight now. It beats me how all you pdp supporters have become supporters of terrorists. Kanu has suddenly become you peoples last hope. You people have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
Say NO to insurgency in The south east!

NO TO INSURGENCY IN THE SOUTH EAST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 1:23pm On May 07, 2021
Echara:

I wonder when you have become the mouthpiece of the Igbos to tell them who to love and who not to love. Speak for yourself bro. Other Igbos love people from everywhere. That's why they marry and do business with people from everywhere.

Please keep your hate to yourself.

Gbamsolutely.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by aspabay(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
When will the recover the two brand new MRAPS Bokoharam stole just last week

Oh you read that news, but did not read about how NA destroyed BH missile launcher and killed several of them.

Accept the fact that you are a BH sympathizer and what you wish Nigeria will soon befall you.

Again you have rightfully equated BH to ESN/IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2021
OiOi:
To whom it may concern.

about it
state-gone-already

States.

Ha bu ndi Ara.
They would be away and be fanning the embers of war in their homeland... A pity
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Rawzy(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2021
I think this fight happening in Imo state/Orlu is not just ESN/UGM vs Nigerian military and police force,it could also be political war between some political elites in Imo state. One need not to be told about the major political events which has been happening in Imo state since the current administration entered.

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by JohnSin97: 1:33pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Their journey to hell sweet baje.. They used UFO space craft to make their journey faster..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adaeze_uc/status/1390415081511526400

Watch their video on their way to hell

Lmaooo....the fvckers are burning in hell rn
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:33pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

ESN was supposed to defend Igboland from herdsmen. However, like all criminals, they decided to start attacking security operatives. When they kill Policemen, they call themselves UGM. When caught, they claim to be innocent youths.

Many more UGM miscreants will be killed in the coming days. Seems the Police are now working based on intelligence and have gotten their morale back.

help me tell them o......they were praising and clapping for Esn ....but now the table has turned....they are singing another song......instead of them to focus on those fulani terrorists...they were killing the police and setting prisoners free.....do they expect the FG to just fold their arms and look? Now they are crying like goat wey dey find her pikin.....make them continue o....with the current state of insecurities in the southeast, no reasonable investors would want to come and invest there, including their own people. Alot of business activities will collapse, if they dont stop all these nonsense.......

Even here in the southwest, there are lot of fulani/niger terrorists foot soldiers in our mist...especially here in lagos....majorities of them are bike riders.....but we southwest are sleeping, thinking all is well........we residence of ikeja gra have written to the governor to look into okada in lagos....i dont know what the hell , he is doing about them......i dont know if you reside in lagos, if you do just be extremely vigilant........especially around these area , ikeja, surulere( especially Aguda, ijeshtedo, kilo), yaba, obalende, iyana iba(high risk), okokomaiko(high risk), alaba rago(high risk) , the entire orile, ajegunle, apapa, ijora- badia, agege and idi- araba(extremely high risk)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life / Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.