Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) (50537 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Commissions Operational Vehicles For Immigration For Border Patrol / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / Over 40 Vehicles Recovered From Former Governor, Matawalle – Zamfara Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Resurrection212: 10:49am On May 07, 2021
If truly you have eyes you supposed to see it behind them. No time for propaganda.
donbachi:
Where their guns?cos the nigeria wey we know.dem most display the guns recovered from dem and na the 8 of dem drive those cars come?or some run away..just asking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Resurrection212: 10:50am On May 07, 2021
Do you have eyes?
donbachi:
Where their guns?cos the nigeria wey we know.dem most display the guns recovered from dem and na the 8 of dem drive those cars come?or some run away..just asking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by GreenArrow1(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2021
donbachi:

Ladies and gentlemen, behold! A blind bat. He can't see the AKs in the pictures because of the tears gushing out his eyes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 11:00am On May 07, 2021
OiOi:

FarahAideed is a bat grin

Omo why you just they tag me for something I have no hand in ?
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2021
ESN should cease fire now before Nig army finish all there enterprising youths,because innocent people too will fall in this mess.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:24pm On May 07, 2021
They keep hunting for ibop, while ignoring herdsmen and terrorists. The situation of this jungle is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 12:25pm On May 07, 2021
IPIG terrorist monkeys should be hunted down and shot like wild dogs in the jungle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Femeto: 12:26pm On May 07, 2021
clearly political.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by budusky05(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2021
Now tell me who uses a range rover and highlander to carry out criminal activities? It's very simple they steal these cars from innocent citizens even kill them and use them to carry out their operation.

Is the Biafra the thief called Nnamdi kannu and his senseless followers want to bring?
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by ViolentMooslim: 12:27pm On May 07, 2021
But Nnamdi Kanu will tell them that they have a thousand parked Gunships and Aircrafts carriers that are ready to attack Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by OgbanjeProphet: 12:28pm On May 07, 2021
Say NO to insurgency in The south east!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by OPPPS: 12:28pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
When will the recover the two brand new MRAPS Bokoharam stole just last week
They will recover it, the day you get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by felzokugo(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear NgeneUkwenu,

The energy and enthusiasm you apply in searching for Negative news about the South East in general is really amazing...

How you dedicate your time to frantically search for negative news about the South East while your own backyard (Benue State) is been ravaged on a daily basis by the marauding Fulani Terrorists leaving your governor running 100km away from the state, just for a paltry sum of N30k is so ridiculous.

I will use this medium to advise you to concentrate on your goat farming and Namà chasing enterprise as it would be more profitable than this BMC job.

Best regards.

I hope he'd listen. What a waste of energy.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Dovegrey: 12:29pm On May 07, 2021
GreenArrow1:

You can't love other people and yet can't stay in your homes. Wasting money buying lands and building houses in the communities of people you don't like. Wastage because those doing that will be the biggest losers once Biafra is declared and the mass deportations begin. E go shock una. How can a people have so much enormous power (controlling the economy of an entire nation) and not even realize it just because of blind hatred for their neighbours?
E pain am ooo
Igbo done buy lagos finish, 80% of lagos belong to igbos.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2021
I hope all these ones are not slained innocent people in the name of ESN
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Brimstone77: 12:30pm On May 07, 2021
I also saw the military apc tank been set ablaze,why didn't you post it??

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Dovegrey: 12:30pm On May 07, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Mumu, you and your fellow delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist reta*ds have been putting for years much more efforts into abusing others, searching for negative news on Nigeria and those that don't buy into your false narratives.

SO STFU and crawl back into your terrorist camp hole until you are hunted down.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 12:30pm On May 07, 2021
angry Pigs
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Kreme(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2021
SoftChordz:
if ur not living in Imo state or Owerri, shut the hell up and talk abt ur state... Who told u how residents of imo state are feeling? Who and who they don't support? Nigerians hate demselves. Spitssss
Shut up dia! Why are you always making noise on nairaland! man up and pick up arms, go to the east and start attacking police station s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by grandlexuz(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2021
F
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by OPPPS: 12:31pm On May 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Omo why you just they tag me for something I have no hand in ?
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by oguns222: 12:32pm On May 07, 2021
donbachi:

Many of those vehicles might be random vehicles on the street.
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by chiefobdk(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Their journey to hell sweet baje.. They used UFO space craft to make their journey faster..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adaeze_uc/status/1390415081511526400

Watch their video on their way to hell

I kno u don't have data to watch d video u posted....

They actually didn't even exchange fire in ur video..
Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Dovegrey: 12:32pm On May 07, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Mumu, you and your fellow delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist reta*ds have been putting for years much more efforts into abusing others, searching for negative news on Nigeria and those that don't buy into your false narratives.

SO STFU and crawl back into your terrorist camp hole until you are hunted down.
My dear logout and face your miserable life.
Na for narialand you sabi make mouth.

1 Like

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 12:33pm On May 07, 2021
IPOB Terrorist members lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Tremple8v: 12:33pm On May 07, 2021
I know it will get to front page grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Operational Vehicles Recovered From Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) by Echara: 12:33pm On May 07, 2021
StrongInBed:

Like the one awaiting you soon.

You can say all you want, Igbos can never love your people and can never stop the agitation.

So you can go to hell.

I wonder when you have become the mouthpiece of the Igbos to tell them who to love and who not to love. Speak for yourself bro. Other Igbos love people from everywhere. That's why they marry and do business with people from everywhere.

Please keep your hate to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife / Its Official, Atiku Congratulates Buhari / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.