Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country (32048 Views)

Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians / South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Kfed4ril(m): 8:28pm On May 08, 2021
soundOsonic:
They stay in Nigeria na fight them dey fight, they talk say everybody hate them

Them travel go ghana they fight people for ghana, ghana talk say make them leave their market them talk no, say them must fight.

Them travel go south Africa, south Africa talk say them dey sell drugs for their pikin, them carry xenophobic cane wipe them, them talk say south Africa hate them.

Them go everywhere them them hate them, na pursue them dey pursue them

Give them their country, them no go stay there, them go still waka come your country.

You’re a fooooool
Based in the Ghana own, if you read what the article said, it said Nigerian traders made them close shop, you suppose shame na, say I come you country even with your advantage as citizen, I still was able to run a better business than you that made you close shop, hows that an offense?

Stop killing your self on Igbo matter
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Kfed4ril(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
flokii:
The loud mouth irritants have gone to Ghana to spread hatred as usual.. you'll hear them saying Ghanians are lazy, Ghanians can't compete, Ghana is no man's land bla bla bla.

If you can't live peacefully and respect your host, you'll get kicked out. No two ways about it.

Another fool spotted, did you even read the article? Was there anything about them fighting their host, or not living peacefully with them?

The Ghanaian traders simply don’t want Nigerians because they’ve taken over retail business in Ghana, they want their government to pursue Nigerians doing retail business and hand it over to them, how does that have to do with not respecting your host?
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by soundOsonic: 8:35pm On May 08, 2021
Kfed4ril:

You’re a fooooool
Based in the Ghana own, if you read what the article said, it said Nigerian traders made them close shop, you suppose shame na, say I come you country even with your advantage as citizen, I still was able to run a better business than you that made you close shop, hows that an offense?

Stop killing your self on Igbo matter

Read it, did I mention any tribe?
You are the one that carried a tribe and put in that narrative.
You are the judge and not me. You just judge yourself. And yet you are angry and calling yourself a fool.

How true is man. undecided
You point a finger at me your three others are pointing back at you.
I don't know why you are angry.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 08, 2021
chaloskyx:
CONGRATS GHANA NA YOU GET POWER FOR WEST AFRICA ATM AS FOR NAIJA GO AND SORT YOUR HOME ABEG THE DISGRACE IS GETTING TOO MUCH NO COUNTRY HAS RESPECT FOR YOU AND YOUR CITIZENS

Correct talk. People don't have to like or love you but they should respect you.

Africans certainly do not respect Nigeria as they should because of misgoverance that is so basic as to be very annoying for the neutral observer not from Nigeria.

Kidnapping of more than 30 students daily and the government is hopelessly incompetent and helpless.

The news of bloodletting and heinous crime coming out of Nigeria daily, plus revelation of AL Qaeda sympathisers and Bin Laden lovers in our Government, is enough to taint us as a very unserious people.

We re now a joke Nation that appears compromised, fraudulent, insincere and dishonest at all levels.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by ezewealth(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2021
sulaak:

It's this level of arrogance that force other ethnic groups to dislike Igbo's. If Igbos are this good why don't they develop Eastern Nigeria.

I bet you, all big market and building in the east is100% dominated and own by Igbo's. But you cant say that in other region. When I was serving in abuja, my friend from Edo a Muslim told me, the biggest supermarket in his village is owned by an Igbo man. The time I traveled to jos for a job interview the hotel I logged was owned my an IBO man, one big pharmaceutical shop across was owned my an IBO man. I had seen I mansion built by an IBO man in kano, if u go sabo gari in Kaduna na rich IBO men dey dia.
An Hausa man or Yoruba man can never build a big mansion in the east or a massive investment.
Make I tell you one things abt IBO's. Dem no dey stay one place, if Enugu no favour am, him go move to Lagos, if Lagos favor him go move to Kaduna, na so him go dey move, if gombe come favour, him go make dia him deck. Build mansion, learn dia language and culture,
Dat where ppl normally use did analogy
"Anywhere u go, if u no see an ibo man, run dat place na nonsense".
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by calcal: 2:10am On May 09, 2021
topboss:
ASHANTI ARE KNOWN TROUBLE MAKERS IN GHANA.

I AM HAPPY THEY HAVE ADDED THEIR TRIBAL NAME TO XENOPHOBIA.

TALKING NONSENSE AS ALWAYS.

Please, ask Buhari your president what he did to Ghanaians in 1984 before you point your finger.

Ghana must GO was real not just a name of a bag, in fact, the bag was named after the operation Ghana must GO.

Shame on the ZOO.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by sulaak(m): 9:52am On May 09, 2021
ezewealth:

I bet you, all big market and building in the east is100% dominated and own by Igbo's. But you cant say that in other region. When I was serving in abuja, my friend from Edo a Muslim told me, the biggest supermarket in his village is owned by an Igbo man. The time I traveled to jos for a job interview the hotel I logged was owned my an IBO man, one big pharmaceutical shop across was owned my an IBO man. I had seen I mansion built by an IBO man in kano, if u go sabo gari in Kaduna na rich IBO men dey dia.
An Hausa man or Yoruba man can never build a big mansion in the east or a massive investment.
Make I tell you one things abt IBO's. Dem no dey stay one place, if Enugu no favour am, him go move to Lagos, if Lagos favor him go move to Kaduna, na so him go dey move, if gombe come favour, him go make dia him deck. Build mansion, learn dia language and culture,
Dat where ppl normally use did analogy
"Anywhere u go, if u no see an ibo man, run dat place na nonsense".

You think that the Yoruba, Ijaw, Edo and Hausa people that allow your people to open businesses in their communities are stupid and lazy, those ethnic groups have created an enabling and accommodating environment for all ethnicities, yet you abuse their generosity with your arrogance of "No man Land" and Igbo's superiority.

If Igbo industries and finance are developing Lagos and the SW, who is benefitting from the investment? ... The investors and the Lagos state government that can utilise the ROI to develop the SW and Lagos state.

It takes a lot of tact and diplomacy to encourage outsiders to invest in their communities. The Igbo man that built a large supermarket in an Edo village, will not do that unless he is satisfied that the Edo community is accommodating and there is a ROI.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by ezewealth(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2021
sulaak:

You think that the Yoruba, Ijaw, Edo and Hausa people that allow your people to open businesses in their communities are stupid and lazy, those ethnic groups have created an enabling and accommodating environment for all ethnicities, yet you abuse their generosity with your arrogance of "No man Land" and Igbo's superiority.

If Igbo industries and finance are developing Lagos and the SW, who is benefitting from the investment? ... The investors and the Lagos state government that can utilise the ROI to develop the SW and Lagos state.

It takes a lot of tact and diplomacy to encourage outsiders to invest in their communities. The Igbo man that built a large supermarket in an Edo village, will not do that unless he is satisfied that the Edo community is accommodating and there is a ROI.

My brother, there are some big Hausa man DAT do biz in east, but dey won't invest in the said region. They make dIA money and go dIA state, hence not contributing to d state economy.
An average iboman in the north, will pay rent for shop, house rent, gov. tax, NEPA bill etc
But an average aboki in the east, wouldnt pay for anytime. I know an Hausa man DAT do bring trailers of yam from the north to east (Enugu). In one week, de man dey sell about 6 trailers or more. He stays in Enugu often, the man don't one property to his name in Enugu, a state where he makes his millions. The said man have an estate in kano, filling station. Money he made in the east etc.
But an IBO man will build a mansion in the kano, where he makes his money, if you go his home town, u will be surprise he don't have any single building to his name.
So tell me who is more patriotic Nigerian
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by topboss: 1:36pm On May 09, 2021
calcal:

Please, ask Buhari your president what he did to Ghanaians in 1984 before you point your finger.

Ghana must GO was real not just a name of a bag, in fact, the bag was named after the operation Ghana must GO.

Shame on the ZOO.

IT WAS GHANA THAT FIRST DID IT TO NIGERIAN AND WE RETALIATED.

JUST AS U HAVE STARTED AGAIN AND WE WILL SURELY RETALIATE.

NO A MATTER OF IF, IT IS WHEN.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by calcal: 1:56pm On May 09, 2021
topboss:

You right, Ghana did it first, we shouldn't have retaliated but find a reasonable solution by studying the economic impact on our society.

The zoo did as an act of revenge and menace Buhari did it was very humiliating by killing, raping, beating, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by PetroDolla2020: 4:10pm On May 09, 2021
Retaliate? How will Nigeria retaliate?

topboss:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shettima: Osinbajo Should Be Selling Popcorn And Ice Cream / Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.