Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country (32029 Views)

Nigerian Retailers' Shops In Ghana Locked Up As Police, Army, Flog Them / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians / South Africans Set Nigeria Embassy Ablaze, Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Onepeople: 1:41pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

Only IPOB make emotional arguments and attack people speaking against Nnamdi Kanu. You are IPOB. Keep living in denial.

What Ghana is doing is just a taste of what you guys will get in your Biafra. Keep insulting everyone and creating enemies and let's see how you guys will run a country with good relationships after you get your Biafra. That's if you don't first kill one another with infighting for power. LOL. Keep sowing hate. You will reap it soon.
youngman if you go through my comment history you will know that I don't insult tribe, region, ethnicity or people because I am aware that in every tribe you will find reasonable and sensible people in it. I insult fo0ls like you whose stocks in trade is to preach and promote tribal hatred among people on this forum. so the idiot you said is igboman but don't support biafra will not be part of this your impending doom you are wishing on biafran people?
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 1:44pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
I am one person who is aware of himself, and so I do not get fooled by plenty grammar and education. I understand that plenty grammar and education will not stop the innate animalistic tendency of man to hate and oppress his fellow man. So, I can see beyond the smokescreen the hate in your eyes on the Igbos. And I am no fool to play the good one. Until you are ready for commonsense and understanding, I will not deny my dislike for you and your ilk.

You are wrong.

If I was uneducated like you, I would be hating and oppressing you with my superior intellect and animalistic tendencies just like you have been attempting to use your uneducated animalistic tendencies to hate and oppress and shut me up, but my education has taught me to master my animalistic tendencies so that I need not hate, dislike or oppress you.

If you educate yourself, you too can rise above your own animalistic tendencies and not hate and dislike those who are not your ilk.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Invitationn: 1:46pm On May 08, 2021
nero2face:
brother no be force to stay for another man land, remember Nigeria did same to them some years back,
They did first in 1954.
Kofi Busia did it again in 1969 through his government's Alien compliance order.
Nigeria sent illegal Ghanaians immigrants packing because of their atrocities and crimes majorly stemming from poverty, plus the Nigerian govt's poor diplomatic relationship and contempt for the Rawlings military government then.
But Ghanaians excuses always have to do with Nigerians taking-over or dominating them.
Over 190,000 Nigerians were expelled from Ghana in 1969. A development hailed by Ghanaians.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 1:49pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
It is the pride for me. Everything on earth has its lessons man can learn from, even slow animals as you said. For someone like you, I learn from everyday the degree of man's hatred on his kind.

If you open your eyes you will learn from someone like me to love others as I do instead of ignorantly believing you are learning from me the hatred that is already abundant in your own heart.

But perhaps I have not yet taught you well enough so that you learn, so let me try again and pray you learn well this time.

Love one another! They that sayeth they are in the light and hateth another remaineth in darkness. Human Rights .
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by adedayoa2(f): 1:49pm On May 08, 2021
Nigeria must go

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Buliwyf: 1:52pm On May 08, 2021
Onepeople:
youngman if you go through my comment history you will know that I don't insult tribe, region, ethnicity or people because I am aware that in every tribe you will find reasonable and sensible people in it. I insult fo0ls like you whose stocks in trade is to preach and promote tribal hatred among people on this forum. so the idiot you said is igboman but don't support biafra will not be part of this your impending doom you are wishing on biafran people?

Of course he will be part of it if he lives anywhere there. There are innocent sensible people in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan. It doesn't make the place less of a shithole.

Like I said, your Biafra will be filled with emotional morons with no savvy who would have burnt every last bridge of trade and relationship they would have and then end up in self-destruction. Fact. Biafra is surely going to happen soon. But the way you halfwits are going about it, it will lead to a failed state for sure because you have no strategy and instead of building institutions you are burning them down. LOL

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Lashist(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2021
budaatum:

I do not need to be taught by others before i learn. I can be fast and mature and be responsible for educating myself instead of following slow animals to behave like animals, because if I do not behave like an animal no one will say I come from a zoo.
Lmao grin grin...the point of discussion is not even if you are an animal or not...the point is why is naija called a zoo?? Its because its lawless..at least you agreed to that cheesy...why is it lawless?? Because our leaders who are the bedrock/foundation made it lawless not because of you or any average citizen..you have been vindicated...you can go
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Invitationn: 1:53pm On May 08, 2021
greatdreamer:
See Ghana? When visionary leaders saddled the affairs of this great nation in 60s and 70s Ghanaians came here as beggars. But today Buhari has made Nigerians everywhere to be fugitives even in their own country
Oga nothing like visionary leaders in Nigeria.
Ghanaians came during the oil-boom just like Nigerians went to Ghana during the gold-boom and got expelled too.
Difference was Nigerians, unlike Ghanaians did well in Ghana.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by fiddzy(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2021
Where are the blame Desmond Eliot crew,lol those guys dey make me laugh.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 2:01pm On May 08, 2021
Lashist:

Lmao grin grin...the point of discussion is not even if you are an animal or not...the point is why is naija called a zoo?? Its because its lawless..at least you agreed to that cheesy...why is it lawless?? Because our leaders who are the bedrock/foundation made it lawless not because of you or any average citizen..you have been vindicated...you can go

Nigeria is called a zoo because Nigerian you and I behave like lawless animals! If we behave like lawful decent human beings no one will call us animals in a zoo and we will not elect animals to lead us.

You see Lashit. Instead of irresponsibly blaming some leaders, I buda take responsibility for my behaviour and for leading myself so that even you can say I behave decently to the point that you get to confess despite your initial error that "you dont sound like a tribalist like others".
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by ProfAmaben(m): 2:04pm On May 08, 2021
mekaboy:

Ha. How is magazine business improving Ghana Economy. I don route container to Ghana as far back as 2003.

Banking and finance, no be business people dey bank there? When did these Nigerian banks enter Ghana? Its not been up to 15 years.

I can say that 60% of containers that arrive ghana ports are igbos. I know when it was only about 3 igbos that brought container in opera markt. Before about 10 Ghanaians contributed to bring one. And later asked igbos to leave the market for them.

Even Ghanaians go to togo to buy goods from igbos that import there and sell in Ghana.

If Igbo's were not in togo, the road to aflao would be deserted.

When it comes to trade forget. I pity Ghanaians when i visit their markets. The shops have become too expensive for them to afford because of the igbos.

If igbos are to exit Ghana, those Nigerian banks will have to leave with them.

For how many years. ACCRA just had about 2 branches of Ghana commercial bank and stanchart.

Real estate. Go to EAST LEGON and count student hostels owned by igbos there.

I know ABC was the first road transport comapny from Nigeria to Ghana. Before GUO and the rest.

Now airpeace by air.

Its not about magazine.

Excellent analysis.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 2:08pm On May 08, 2021
Ruthymoon:
undecided You are a Ghanian an idiot ,your writing has proven your foolishness,

I se ile la gbe re ode.

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Guyman02: 2:11pm On May 08, 2021
Nigerians are not afraid of competition, that's why they excel abroad, the Ghanaians feel they can't compete and want them out. Nigerians can go extra mile to satisfy their customers needs

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by 2elliot: 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
budaatum:

If you open your eyes you will learn from someone like me to love others as I do instead of ignorantly believing you are learning from me the hatred that is already abundant in your own heart.

But perhaps I have not yet taught you well enough so that you learn, so let me try again and pray you learn well this time.

Love one another! They that sayeth they are in the light and hateth another remaineth in darkness. Human Rights .

Unlike you, I have learnt this one from you even though it is not new to me. Thank you. But I can't say the same for you, if you could love the Igbos as you love yourself.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 2:18pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
Unlike you, I have learnt this one from you even though it is not new to me. Thank you. But I can't say the same for you, if you could love the Igbos as you love yourself.

I can not understand why you would think I would not love the Igbos, and the Hausas, and the Fulanis, and even the Ghanaians.

Would you like to please post a single comment from buda that makes you believe buda does not love the Igbos as much as buda loves buda self?

While you are searching, please note the below.

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by 2elliot: 2:20pm On May 08, 2021
Guyman02:
Nigerians are not afraid of competition, that's why they excel abroad, the Ghanaians feel they can't compete and want them out. Nigerians can go extra mile to satisfy their customers needs
Don't mind them. In my community in Bayelsa state, even though we are oil rich most of us are very lazy in the aspect of doing business. But a few hausa men came and opened multipurpose stores that are different from the small kiosks by indigenes that are monologue and local. That has attracted everyone to them and they are making good sales. The field is still open for any one to join the competition. So now, how can one idiot come out one day that the hausa men are taking their businesses them. Just how?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Invitationn: 2:20pm On May 08, 2021
mekaboy:

Ha. How is magazine business improving Ghana Economy. I don route container to Ghana as far back as 2003.

Banking and finance, no be business people dey bank there? When did these Nigerian banks enter Ghana? Its not been up to 15 years.

I can say that 60% of containers that arrive ghana ports are igbos. I know when it was only about 3 igbos that brought container in opera markt. Before about 10 Ghanaians contributed to bring one. And later asked igbos to leave the market for them.

Even Ghanaians go to togo to buy goods from igbos that import there and sell in Ghana.

If Igbo's were not in togo, the road to aflao would be deserted.

When it comes to trade forget. I pity Ghanaians when i visit their markets. The shops have become too expensive for them to afford because of the igbos.

If igbos are to exit Ghana, those Nigerian banks will have to leave with them.

For how many years. ACCRA just had about 2 branches of Ghana commercial bank and stanchart.

Real estate. Go to EAST LEGON and count student hostels owned by igbos there.

I know ABC was the first road transport comapny from Nigeria to Ghana. Before GUO and the rest.

Now airpeace by air.

Its not about magazine.
Well said.
Simply put, the Igbos dominate the trading sector (retails, wholesales shops).
That's why they're the most affected by the so-called law.
However, insurance, finance, communication, energy and the corporate sector at large is dominated by the southwesterns.

https://www.nairaland.com/2614901/list-nigerian-tycoons-impact-ghanas

Also, the southwesterns were estimated to be 140,000 out of 190,000 Nigerians expelled from Ghana in 1969.
I don't know the current trend but that's to say the Westerners had always had a history in Ghana.

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Gudiza(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2021
Lashist:
Shut up your foolish mouth...Nigeria is lawless that's why its called a zoo...if it isnt, prove it and stop saying rubbish because of frontpage..so if a sensible person thinks its hard for him to stay in naija because of how useless our leaders are, other countries shouldn't accept such person just because he considers his country a lawless place and dont want to be part of the lawlessness..your are one of the stupid reasons why we have bad leaders..we should not reprimand our leaders so other countries can accept us

If I am to make an arguement for these people, the question I'd ask is,
HOW CAN WE BE SURE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO SPOILT YOUR COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE??
Given the way you're being smacked around every other country you've been, I think the answer is clear as daylight.
Every country should strive to protect its citizens interest. That's why they're countries...duh!
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Lashist(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2021
budaatum:

Nigeria is called a zoo because Nigerian you and I behave like lawless animals! If we behave like lawful decent human beings no one will call us animals in a zoo and we will not elect animals to lead us.

You see Lashit. Instead of irresponsibly blaming some leaders, I buda take responsibility for my behaviour and for leading myself so that even you can say I behave decently to the point that you get to confess despite your initial error that "you dont sound like a tribalist like others".
If you behave lawful and your leaders behave lawless, what happens?? Lol...you still dont get what's happening...only you dont have a say on how the country should move...if all the influential persons are lawless and these lawless persons are still voted into offices, if you like be lawful from now till eternity, nothing will come out and this is what makes people leave the country because they dont want to be part of a country where terrorists and kidnappers move freely, polithiefians arent probed even after they are caught, security agents think they have power to your life anyday anytime and will tell you they can shoot you and nothing will happen and when they shoot you, they are shielded by the govt because the govt knows their hands arent clean...there are so much evils...being lawful won't change the anything to the system and you might end up joining the bad citizens like omeka, ngene and co...instead of joining them, its better one leaves the openly corrupt system to maintain sanity. A country that tells you cows should be protected over human lives should be called a zoo...keep sugarcoating it you hear cheesy. You stay in a zoo...if a policeman guns you down today, there is a high probability nothing will happen to that policeman..not even real investigations..sorry bros, you stay in a zoo cheesy grin. But you saying another country should not allow people into their territory just because they realized naija is a zoo is even evil but you know what?? You are already part of the system so we understand what you mean...thank God you arent God cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Nicoswit(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2021
helinues:
Let them deport those who are not ready to abide by Ghana law

I stand with Ghana
Ecowas law is above ghana law and Ecowas allow citizens of west Africa to indulge in retail business
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Ejjis(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2021
TALK OF A FOOLISH FELLOW...
mekaboy:
Kanu should send ESN/UGM there. grin grin

On a more serious note. 98% of traders there are igbos. So Ghana is chasing us, kanu is creating enemity with the North, and UGM is setting igboland on fire.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 08, 2021
Gjrich:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/07/we-are-angry-nigerians-took-over-our-retail-business-they-must-go%E2%80%94ghanaian-traders
South Africa loading! Guys come back, make we deal with our govt and divide Nigeria. Nigeria had failed and can never be redeemed. If it can, since my forefathers, grandfathers till now nothing to show up..
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Ejjis(m): 2:34pm On May 08, 2021
Talk of a foolish fellow...
helinues:
Let them deport those who are not ready to abide by Ghana law

I stand with Ghana
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 2:35pm On May 08, 2021
If I behave lawfully and you behave lawfully and most Nigerians behave lawfully, explain to me how we will stupidly not elect one of us lawful people to lead us and then ignorantly go and elect an animal as our leader please.

Do you think we lawfully behaving people can suddenly become brainless and ignorant so a lawless animal can influence us and be elected by us into our leaders office?

Lashist:

If you behave lawful and your leaders behave lawless, what happens?? Lol...you still dont get what's happening...only you dont have a say on how the country should move...if all the influential persons are lawless and these lawless persons are still voted into offices, if you like be lawful from now till eternity, nothing will come out and this is what makes people leave the country because they dont want to be part of a country where terrorists and kidnappers move freely, polithiefians arent probed even after they are caught, security agents think they have power to your life anyday anytime and will tell you they can shoot you and nothing will happen and when they shoot you, they are shielded by the govt because the govt knows their hands arent clean...there are so much evils...being lawful won't change the anything to the system and you might end up joining the bad citizens like omeka, ngene and co...instead of joining them, its better one leaves the openly corrupt system to maintain sanity. A country that tells you cows should be protected over human lives should be called a zoo...keep sugarcoating it you hear cheesy. You stay in a zoo...if a policeman guns you down today, there is a high probability nothing will happen to that policeman..not even real investigations..sorry bros, you stay in a zoo cheesy grin. But you saying another country should not allow people into their territory just because they realized naija is a zoo is even evil but you know what?? You are already part of the system so we understand what you mean...thank God you arent God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by 2elliot: 2:43pm On May 08, 2021
budaatum:

You are wrong.

If I was uneducated like you, I would be hating and oppressing you with my superior intellect and animalistic tendencies just like you have been attempting to use your uneducated animalistic tendencies to hate and oppress and shut me up, but my education has taught me to master my animalistic tendencies so that I need not hate, dislike or oppress you.

If you educate yourself, you too can rise above your own animalistic tendencies and not hate and dislike those who are not your ilk.
You see what I have been saying...you are trying to gaslight me into doubting my own reasoning, to question my own rational mind. You believe I am uneducated so I lack the ability for logical reasoning, even though I already said I am not allowing big big grammar and my education to stop me from seeing your hate for the Igbo. But you are insinuating that I lack the ability to grasp my own reality. This is the oppression I wrote of. This is worse than murder and physical slavery, it is mental(the very being of my existence). If I should give in to your grammar and use of education as standard for my understanding of reality, I will be doomed.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Lashist(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2021
budaatum:
If I behave lawfully and you behave lawfully and most Nigerians behave lawfully, explain to me how we will stupidly not elect one of us lawful people to lead us and then ignorantly go and elect an animal as our leader please.

Do you think we lawfully behaving people can suddenly become brainless and ignorant so a lawless animal can influence us and be elected by us into our leaders office?

Yes its happening right in our eyes...the lawless politicians that are above the law use poverty as their tool to gain followers that votes for them and turn a blind eye to their lawless attitude. Everyday a law abiding citizen changes because of economic conditions and the will to survive..in the course to survive, lawfully abiding citizens become brainless and ignorant and will asslick anything for money. Thats why you see alot of zombies in the frontpage hailing bad leaders...what do you call that?? Were they born brainless or did they changed?? cheesy before i continue sef...pls what's your tribe, religion and what party do you support??...i think this alone will determine how i should see you..someone up there just said you hate igbos so make i check your ideology before we continue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by zigzagluv: 2:45pm On May 08, 2021
THEY DID IT FIRST BEFORE NIGERIA PAY DEM BACK
nero2face:
brother no be force to stay for another man land, remember Nigeria did same to them some years back,
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 2:52pm On May 08, 2021
I do not believe you are ignorant because if I did believe you are ignorant there is no way you will understand a word I intelligently write and I will be wasting my time.

That said, yes, I am trying to influence your thinking by providing you with an alternative for you to consider, and if you find it to be superior to what you previously thought, abandon what you thought and adopt superior thinking.

That is how you will be showing you are educatable, by abandoning wrong thought and adopting superior thinking., and that is how we will know you have been correctly led and qualify to lead others.

Please join the Nairaland Democratic Party once you have learnt to become the change you so much wish to see.

2elliot:
You see what I have been saying...you are trying to gaslight me into doubting my own reasoning, to question my own rational mind. You believe I am uneducated so I lack the ability for logical reasoning, even though I already said I am not allowing big big grammar and my education to stop me from seeing your hate for the Igbo. But you are insinuating that I lack the ability to grasp my own reality. This is the oppression I wrote of. This is worse than murder and physical slavery, it is mental(the very being of my existence). If I should give in to your grammar and use of education as standard for my understanding of reality, I will be doomed.
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by MrGerald(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2021
mekaboy:

Lol. When u visit Ghana you will be shocked. From circle, to accra to kaneshi spare parts market to mokola, opera square. They are all igbos.

Everything you see traders complain about Ghana locking their shops, are they yoruba or igbos?
You're myopic
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by sigiyaya112: 3:05pm On May 08, 2021
topboss:

U KNOW ASANTE MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF GHANIANS IN NIGERIA RIGHT?

LET ME ASK U WHICH IS MORE, GHANA IN NIGERIA OR NIGERIA IN GHANA.

GHANA POPULATION IS 23 MILLION, THEN IN NIGERIA WE HAVE OVER HALF A MILLION GHANIANS.

AND 1MILLION NIGERIANS SEEMS MUCH TO THEM OUT OF 201MILLION NIGERIANS.

GHANA AS A COUNTRY NO SABI RATIO, IF THEY DID, THEY SHOULD KNOW GHANIANS ARE MORE LIKELY TO COME TO NIGERIA THAN NIGERIA GO TO GHANA.

WHO STANDS TO LOSE MORE IF NIGERIA AND GHANA HAVE NO DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS?

https://www.pri.org/stories/2009-06-07/nigerians-fight-bad-reps-ghana#:~:text=Right%20now%20more%20than%201,High%20Commission%20here%20in%20Accra.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/500000-ghanaians-live-nigeria-envoy/
Broda no Insult but if ur useless country is fix and managed it is supposed to be do you think any country in Africa can ever disrespect any Nigeria??
Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by budaatum: 3:11pm On May 08, 2021
There are indeed some people who would rather be slaves to lawless leaders than starve or fight for their freedom, there are also those who would rather die than be slaves.

We learn this in the story of the Garden of Eden where stupid Adam refused to eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil for fear of dying and chose to remain naked and enslaved in the Garden of Eden, while smart intelligent Eve chose to test with her own senses if she would surely die or not and so plucked and ate the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil and found it good for gaining wisdom and her eyes opened and she freed herself and Adam from naked slavery in the Garden of Eden and became self employed and responsible for providing their own food instead of relying on their leader who kept them ignorant and poor and enslaved. And they did not surely die on the day that they ate but went on to live till a very ripe age of 930 years old.

The question is, which are you? A fear of dying citizen willing to be enslaved by "economic conditions" and fed by lawless leaders, or a powerful lawful lead and feed yourself Nigerian?

You should perhaps learn from Kunta Kinte who would rather have his foot chopped off than be a slave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61u1p8nW6yw

Lashist:

Yes its happening right in our eyes...the lawless politicians that are above the law use poverty as their tool to gain followers that votes for them and turn a blind eye to their lawless attitude. Everyday a law abiding citizen changes because of economic conditions and the will to survive..in the course to survive, lawfully abiding citizens become brainless and ignorant and will asslick anything for money. Thats why you see alot of zombies in the frontpage hailing bad leaders...what do you call that?? Were they born brainless or did they changed?? cheesy before i continue sef...pls what's your tribe, religion and what party do you support??...i think this alone will determine how i should see you..someone up there just said you hate igbos so make i check your ideology before we continue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country by Ebookherbs(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2021
they have really forgotten that we are one.
i pray they realise this soonest

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu / Jitters As Wike’s Camp Pushes For PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.