Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. (4637 Views)

Are Mermaids Fallen Angels? / Does Mermaids Exist? / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by SporaD8: 5:52pm On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

I ain't so bad bro grin. Just wanna say hi to them
Obviously the flesh and blood version you encounter were not so pleased with your hospitality.
So they've decided to walk the live and let's live path. You can't find them if they won't reveal themselves to you.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by luminouz(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2021
SporaD8:

Obviously the flesh and blood version you encounter were not so pleased with your hospitality.
So they've decided to walk the live and let's live path. You can't find them if they won't reveal themselves to you.
What are you on about? shocked

I'm not sure we are on the same page biko
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Mrsoft3(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The lady enter water and that is his mermaid confirmation story to you? undecided

Did he check back the next day or check police reports to make certain that it was not the case that he witnessed a suicide instead? How does he know her body didn't wash up somewhere up river or something? undecided

As for dry-fasting, the average healthy human being can survive without food and water for only about 11 days. And not every healthy person out there is average. So anyone who tells you that he/she dry fasted for 2 weeks or the popular 21 days is lying to you, talk less of someone who claims to have lived without for 40 days. undecided

This is 2021 for Pete's sake... abeg stop all this kind nonsense story telling! undecided

Lwkm!!!..... You can be so funny. Ok I like your ignorance,you have it with confidence.

First story about the marmaid,story has it that such sighting or complain was not the first. And there was no case of suicide. I was,we didn't hear anything of such. Well this information is what I can gather,I won't say otherwise.

Secondly about the fast; life is first spiritual before physical. Continue to allow science deceive you.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by SporaD8: 6:32pm On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

What are you on about? shocked

I'm not sure we are on the same page biko
My bad! There was a mixed up.
I still maintained that they could sense your intention weren't pure, that's why they've prove elusive to you.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by luminouz(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2021
SporaD8:

My bad! There was a mixed up.
I still maintained that they could sense your intention weren't pure, that's why they've prove elusive to you.
My intentions not pure? How do you come by that bro? shocked

I'm one of the very few humans who mean them no harm.
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by Kobojunkiee: 7:05pm On May 08, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Lwkm!!!..... You can be so funny. Ok I like your ignorance,you have it with confidence.

First story about the marmaid,story has it that such sighting or complain was not the first. And there was no case of suicide. I was,we didn't hear anything of such. Well this information is what I can gather,I won't say otherwise.

Secondly about the fast; life is first spiritual before physical. Continue to allow science deceive you.
I used to school not too far from a body of water myself and heard similar fables told me back then. All na tory people dey like tell until one time body wash up for close to where people live for that area and the stories all dried up.

What does it matter whether life is air or not. Starvation na about science now? Abi you no know say dry-fast is a form of starvation and people still die of starvation? undecided
Look, even before science show up, man don wise to the fact that the average healthy person for die in a matter of days without water and food. There is no spiritual bullsheet spin you can put to this fact of life. I remember not too long ago of 4reading stories of persons starved to death in that same nigeria. No you dey form spiritual were starvation is concerned. Abeg stop !
Re: Mermaids Dey In Existence Ooo.. by SporaD8: 7:11pm On May 08, 2021
luminouz:

My intentions not pure? How do you come by that bro? shocked

I'm one of the very few humans who mean them no harm.
Stop beating yourself up man!
With your gift and numerous encounters with Spirits, I am convince that Mermaids would be the least of your worries.
Me am personally more interested in your encounters with Spirits. Just mention me whenever you have another of your encounters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ray Boltz Says He's Gay / Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers / Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.