Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,401 members, 7,826,560 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) (44927 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
For ye unity beggers

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2021
He should calm down oh.
Sweet things kill
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Nealson(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2021
Wonderful grin...... Patiently waiting for the day i will do my test run too grin jah be merciful,
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Pilopher: 10:08pm On May 07, 2021
You buy relationships by taking up courses or programs from people you could learn from.

What changed the game for me was learning how to sell and this year I've done good figures even though I've not even started.

I take personal development very serious. I dont joke with it.This year I've done averagely 300k monthly and I've spent around 250k on personal development alone.
Later this month, I should pick up a course which is worth over 100k.

I still grind like I have nothing. I dont even have yet cos I invest most of my earnings into mentorships & relationships.

Nobody would motivate you, your future & unborn children is enough motivation. Roll up your sleeves & get your hands dirty.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2021
validpoints:
Can the sweetness of s*x differentiate between pastor and ordinary person?

If you need American whatsapp number, click on my profile and check my signature
i need
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by undefeateds: 10:08pm On May 07, 2021
When u thought there is nothing new again under the sun,gbam they try to proof u wrong, another fresh exceptional shit pop-up
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Exodora: 10:09pm On May 07, 2021
The type of things people say these days at times I just cover my face with one of my palm and feel the shame for them since they don't have shame again.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by cenaman(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2021
Lalasticlala, why are you given us random news back to back without snake thread? I hope all is well?
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by OLULAW: 10:10pm On May 07, 2021
Every other Nigerian is a priest, Vicar, pastor. Many of them, very clueless, uncultured, and roguish. Who remembers the fraudulent, ex-convict Celestial church pastor. He returned from prison and given a rapturous welcome. Bunch of jobless generation.
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by UDUJ(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2021
PASTOR - the most abused word in Nigeria and Ghana. Synonymous with money hungry womanising ritualistic individuals. Fake pastors everywhere.
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Hermes119: 10:11pm On May 07, 2021
U should see the marsh up of that video made by lordsky or so,u go laugh ur ribs out
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by virginboy1(m): 10:12pm On May 07, 2021
Hahahaha.

Let me go and try this SEX of a thing.
To know if it's sweet. cheesy
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Thinee(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
grin grin

We all know how pleasurable sex can be to normal human beings........But I feel it's over exaggerated.........There are five things I could mention more pleasurable than sex to the human body

Like what boss ??
Share the 5 things to us let's see if it's worth it
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Oshokalo: 10:16pm On May 07, 2021
After chopping the pussy and his wife mouth gig,he go carry dat mouth dey come shout repent cheesy
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by 360command: 10:18pm On May 07, 2021
seunmohmoh:
What side jobs can I do online?

Pay to do test online.
Usertester.com
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2021
Your hoe wife had tasted sex before and are now teaching you, and you're proud of your life. Shameless simp.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
Freelancing, Affilate marketing, programming, forex trading, writing on amazon kindle, reselling of website and so on @seunmohmoh
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Kebbiprince: 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
Prettylima:
So this man of God too Don taste am so he now knows how sweet it is.
Waiting patiently on my wedding night to also have such amazing experience with my boo
Sex is overrated though, a cool music is sweeter
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by magictonic(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2021
this pastor is too EAGER to talk about his sexual experience.

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by mu2sa2: 10:26pm On May 07, 2021
Christians, come and hear your anointed speak.
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by bjayx: 10:38pm On May 07, 2021
Leicester cut my running ticket walahi cry
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by owobokiri(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2021
Jokes apart, that thing too sweet shaaa...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 07, 2021
Frauds making pastors look bad
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Mojizumototoka(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2021
Well, thats his own experience and shudnt be judged by what he said publicly. This is because he can't just say such without question been thrown @him. You know hw funny newsmen abi journalists are in asking question of which if you aren't sensible @ that moment to know what to answer them. You would thrown offbalance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2021
Baba chop apple eye open grin
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by nedekid: 10:46pm On May 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Toh! What do you expect a "pastor" to say in public? grin

But in truth, if vajainas can talk, aswearugad, many would mention his name, as he must have bastardised them beyond redemption before marriage...

I had one pastor friend like that..He would always say, the only way to beat thunderbolt (magun) is through doggy...Can you imagine? angry

I say it emphatically, sex isn't a new experience to this "pastor"...He wouldnt have mentioned it if it's true. sad
One "strong" man like that said thesame thing to me. He said doggie without your chest touching the woman neutralizes magun. Hmm. I weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by UDUJ(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Toh! What do you expect a "pastor" to say in public? grin

But in truth, if vajainas can talk, aswearugad, many would mention his name, as he must have bastardised them beyond redemption before marriage...

I had one pastor friend like that..He would always say, the only way to beat thunderbolt (magun) is through doggy...Can you imagine? angry

I say it emphatically, sex isn't a new experience to this "pastor"...He wouldnt have mentioned it if it's true. sad

cheesy grin cheesy That pastor is saying rubbish.

I have seen pictures and a video of couples tied together in a doggy position as a result of the so called magun cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.