Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) (44918 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2021
Even pastor sef
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:56pm On May 07, 2021
nedekid:

One "strong" man like that said thesame thing to me. He said doggie without your chest touching the woman neutralizes magun. Hmm. I weak.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Gunayo(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2021
seunmohmoh:
What side jobs can I do online?
Reading of comments

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:56pm On May 07, 2021
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy That pastor is saying rubbish.

I have seen pictures and a video of couples tied together in a doggy position as a result of the so called magun cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2021
seunmohmoh:
What side jobs can I do online?
bring two people that will bring two people .Those two people will bring another two people .The other two people will bring another two other people
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by orikoku: 10:58pm On May 07, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
grin grin

We all know how pleasurable sex can be to normal human beings........But I feel it's exaggerated.........There are five things I could mention as more pleasurable than sex to the human body
please mention it.
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by kennyamusan(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2021
And to him ,this make sense ?
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2021
He married an olosho and he is gushing about it
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by stanliwise(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2021
Prettylima:
So this man of God too Don taste am so he now knows how sweet it is.
Waiting patiently on my wedding night to also have such amazing experience with my boo
With your wife and you’re not waiting patiently.
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by slimman007: 11:04pm On May 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Throwback Video)

Apostle Job Antwi of Association of Virgin Pastors in Ghana had regretted not having sexual intercourse until when he got married. The anointed man of God who tied the knot with his wife in 2016 said he never knew sex was that sweet...

‘I never knew sex is this sweet; since I was born I have not experienced this before. It is sweeter than everything, in fact I wish I can do it every day’ he stated in an interview on Joy FM’s Weekend City show.

Speaking also on his first experience, the pastor who regards himself as an anointed and powerful man of God despite breaking his virginity said:

'My wife has dated before and has experience so she taught me how to do it. I love my wife than every lady on this earth, If you marry in the Lord and you sleep with a woman, God likes it so still the power of God is upon me.'

https://twitter.com/Uncle_Olu_/status/1390580381859164169

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RhHqkdpRjU

Ghanian and sex are like two siemese twins.Thsese people love sex more than their life
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Kingdavid579(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2021
Pastor don finally test am
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by BENEAMATA: 11:08pm On May 07, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
grin grin

We all know how pleasurable sex can be to normal human beings........But I feel it's over exaggerated.........There are five things I could mention more pleasurable than sex to the human body
" 1 " . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Kessythegeek(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2021
Anyone interested in a free Jumia Voucher Code?

Use this: JMSTYLER

it gives you a 10% off when you buy anything on the Jumia App wink
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by addexx: 11:31pm On May 07, 2021
It has to be Ghana
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2021
Chineke bara ekwensu mba..
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 11:38pm On May 07, 2021
If I were a gambler I'd bet Pastor Fireman done tasted the sweet nectar before he got married. grin

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2021
Mummy G.O dey teach you how to kpansh..Lol! Ah! Funny man...hahaha.. Mummy,mummy I greet you in the name of the Lord o...eehh..lol
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2021
shocked

Who is this clown??!
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Maski87: 1:24am On May 08, 2021
This man may be gay
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:17am On May 08, 2021
No be Pastorprenor?
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by iampeterben(m): 2:27am On May 08, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=101477998][/quote]
Walahi this part shock me oh!
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by hoMegas(m): 5:13am On May 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Bombing...... But a laptop or iPhone and start working ASAP with the right format....

You'll definitely cashout
Can you teach me boss
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by chidiebube107: 5:33am On May 08, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
For ye unity beggers
You be mumu
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Rushna27(f): 5:37am On May 08, 2021
moon light story oooo.. nice one though
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Rushna27(f): 5:39am On May 08, 2021
moon light story oooo.. nice one though can one still kip virginity after child's birth �������
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2021
I'M A PURELY VIRGIN!!!
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:36am On May 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
grin grin

We all know how pleasurable sex can be to normal human beings........But I feel it's over exaggerated.........There are five things I could mention more pleasurable than sex to the human body

Cuddling for instance...

Watching a really good movie with a bowl of popcorn and cashew nuts and monster energy, tucked under the duvet in a well air-conditioned room with nothing on your mind...

Reading a really interesting novel with all the plot twist you never saw coming... the sort of book you never want to drop...
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Bansi: 7:42am On May 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
grin grin

Please do
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by matm: 7:57am On May 08, 2021
U married in 2016 and tasted sex and regrets u didn't engage in premarital sex b/c it felt so good.Ur marriage has clocked 6years now,so how is the sex experience now with your wife?What lesson are u handing down to teen boys and girls in our secondary schools based on ur narration mr pastor?
Even a native doctor/worshippers of mermaid spirit u call unbelievers and agents of the devil won't come out in the public to say what this so called pastor is saying.
Jesus wept!
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by fixmykey(m): 8:08am On May 08, 2021
Mumu of africa
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by milcah5050: 8:09am On May 08, 2021
This man may be gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.