Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby (47486 Views)

Aaron Samuel: Mercy Eke Denies Having Sexual Affairs With Super Eagles Star / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal / Aaron Samuel Olanare Joins Sichuan Longfor, Chinese Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:28pm On May 08, 2021
Oga the wife did the right thing. This is modern era. It is better for a woman to be a happy single mom than be living in painful polygamy or stick around a public dicckk in the name of marriage. Personally I would do the same thing. You don't seem to understand the emotional trauma a woman has seeing her husband cheat, it's the same way a man would feel if his wife is cheating around. I can only hope she had drained him financially and gathered more than enough CASH, hopefully she should be able to drain him through child support...I wish so.
ABANGWABOI:
To all Feminist...
The earlier y'all realise that a man is polygamous in nature the better for y'all bitter and Frustrated lots..
She divorced him and he would continue banging new fresh Kpekus and even settle with another woman later..
He has the money ..
Naso Captain fantastic Ahmed Musa wife do, just because of small cheating, Musa pursue am .. go bring in new hot chick..
This christianity has done more harm than good to Nigerian men, so tey Dem wn demonize polygamy...
Ndi Ara.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Ebookherbs(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2021
too bad this is even happening
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2021
Have I told you I'm not in the bridge already? Have you read about the number of wife's seeking divorce? The number is greater than that of husband's seeking divorce, if men no longer respect marital vows, then it's like marriages will continue to sink, and some ladies are strong enough to stand it. Yes, most single mothers are actually happier than married ladies who live in bitter marriages. I don't believe in fighting to keep a cheat, but I believe in fighting to be the only one to keep the KIDS.
ppogba:

A few years from now, you will not talk like this.

Who told you they pay child support in Nigeria? Even when the court says you should pay.

Whoever told you they are "happy" single mom is deceiving you.

What is your definition of "our current world"?

Do you know you need to fight for your marriage to work?

When you get to the bridge, then you will know.

Till then, best of luck......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by WetSmoke: 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
Men are selfish beings, know this and know peace. They can't take what they dish out. Sorry o, this generation of women can feed themselves, so when you mess up they leave you. No time to take bullshit from any man.
Men want to eat their cake and have it, cake choke you there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by robosky02(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2021
Sonoyom:
From wite to a full chic, hahahahhahahaahhaa

Na so most of them be

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Sonoyom(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2021
robosky02:

Na so most of them be
This generation ehhhh.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2021
It is only a mumu lady that will leave her marriage because her husband cheated. Practically 90% of young married men cheat in their marriage, especially when the man has small change. Though not in support of adultery but that is reality. It takes the grace of God for ungodly to respect the certainty of marriage not even when he is doing well.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Brenn594(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2021
Am i s'pose to blame de guy Or his brain cause we repair....

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Timagex(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2021
PHZADDY1:
even if na for PlayStation em dey play for this Chinese side ;Dnaija bloggers seff...plays for Chinese super league side but squats in ajah Lagos state...e no shock you??
. E shock me terribly...
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Timagex(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2021
CXLVII:

He definitely needs company in times like this.

You dont expect him to head to hotel. Dude`s world crashing right in front of him

The painful part is, look a the beautiful wife and see the Mercy Eke he cheated with

Some men are doomed! Even if you will cheat... It should be an upgrade.

Crashed your marriage for an all time Olosho!

This guy can never get admission to YDA. CGPA too poor

grin Looking for company in ajah is another level o. Some men Sha... undecided

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by olabrinks(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2021
This does not make sense

Having a higher pool of suitors does not equate to better results, it actually minimises it. You have more inadequate men to deal with. When you know what you want, know the kind of men that will want you, (which greatly reduces the amount of men in your dating pool), it makes dating more intentional and realistic. You don’t have to waste time going through the bad eggs.

So you men need to understand this. When a woman gets to a certain age with experience, it’s no longer about the amount of men, it’s about the quality and standard of men that will fit into the woman’s circumstances. Please understand this and have wisdom.
Gamesmart:

Okay, at least you have dropped your silly "approval" nonsense.

Now the next lesson is that "Yes, most men will not be interested" is significant.

Someone who has a higher pool of potential suitors is privileged to:

1) Find someone he or she is attracted to.

2) Be with someone more compatible.

3) Have higher confidence and self-esteem because rejection by a lot of men can be demoralising for most women's self-esteem.

So, never again say being in a position of improved choices is insignificant. This refusal to accept facts because of emotional rejection of it is the bane of most females.

4 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by emmyN(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:
There is no smoke without fire.

Some men won't touch their wives when they are pregnant, na then them dey get side chicks.

I hope he is happy now that he has ruined his marriage.

Is it the men that refuse touching their wives or you women use to hoard pussy? On a thread yesterday someone was asking how long to wait after childbirth before having sex with wife. Ya gender was telling him 6 months undecided.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Romanoff(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2021
emmyN:

Is it the men that refuse touching their wives or you women use to hoard pussy? On a thread yesterday someone was asking how long to wait after childbirth before having sex with wife. Ya gender was telling him 6 months undecided.

So a man can't wait six months for his wife to be ready after birthing their child?

The recommended time is 6 weeks with vaginal birth and 3 months with caesarean.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by emmyN(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:

So a man can't wait six months for his wife to be ready after birthing their child?

Our fathers were not unwise when they practiced polygamy. That way if one woman is indisposed, the other can take up the task. Six months or even three months is unnecessarily too long for a man to carry his full balls about. Shit can explode and it won't be funny undecided.

But these days any attempt to relieve ourselves is branded cheating by these woke feminism lot. Here you are accusing men of not wanting to touch their wives when the reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by erinatso: 6:08pm On May 08, 2021
Now poor people the enjoy marriage pass rich people

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Cromagnon: 6:10pm On May 08, 2021
flemsy15:
Na divorce dey reign now,
We wey never marry dey learn from our elders
na d female future be dat o
Divorce everywhere
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Richthekid: 6:23pm On May 08, 2021
Women should be matured before getting married most of them want different things this days
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by lukency(m): 6:38pm On May 08, 2021
Men sef! Wetin man want for woman body wey the wife no get.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Romanoff(f): 6:44pm On May 08, 2021
emmyN:

Our fathers were not unwise when they practiced polygamy. That way if one woman is indisposed, the other can take up the task. Six months or even three months is unnecessarily too long for a man to carry his full balls about. Shit can explode and it won't be funny undecided.

But these days any attempt to relieve ourselves is branded cheating by these woke feminism lot. Here you are accusing men of not wanting to touch their wives when the reverse is the case.

I been think say me and you dey reason for the same frequency, I take my leave.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 6:45pm On May 08, 2021
olabrinks:
This does not make sense

Having a higher pool of suitors does not equate to better results, it actually minimises it. You have more inadequate men to deal with. When you know what you want, know the kind of men that will want you, (which greatly reduces the amount of men in your dating pool), it makes dating more intentional and realistic. You don’t have to waste time going through the bad eggs.

So you men need to understand this. When a woman gets to a certain age with experience, it’s no longer about the amount of men, it’s about the quality and standard of men that will fit into the woman’s circumstances. Please understand this and have wisdom.

So when you know the kind of man you want and you see him but he does not want you because of one single factor, that is more intentional and reality?

As for the bolded, so your argument is women will compromise and manage at a older age based on their circumstances? They can no more dictate?
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by emmyN(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:

I been think say me and you dey reason for the same frequency, I take my leave.

Nah, we never were. I'm on an esoteric high. Come higher babe cheesy.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 6:55pm On May 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Oga the wife did the right thing. This is modern era. It is better for a woman to be a happy single mom than be living in painful polygamy or stick around a public dicckk in the name of marriage. Personally I would do the same thing. You don't seem to understand the emotional trauma a woman has seeing her husband cheat, it's the same way a man would feel if his wife is cheating around. I can only hope she had drained him financially and gathered more than enough CASH, hopefully she should be able to drain him through child support...I wish so.

Drain him through child support?

In Nigeria?

Is your middle name "Igbolabi"?

As much as I agree and advocate that a woman should end and leave an unhappy marriage, but if a man having sex with another woman is what will make any woman unhappy and make such a decision, then such a woman should never get married and waste funds on traditional and religious wedding. Otherwise, find a ugly, unsuccessful, low confidence loser of a man to marry.

And by the way, finding a "Happy Single Mother" is like trying to find a Mongolian living in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 7:01pm On May 08, 2021
Romanoff:

It is not really about that darling.

Your question would be better if you asked: Can't a man spend 30 to 70 years fvcking only one pussy?

And the answer will be a resounding "No".

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 7:03pm On May 08, 2021
lukency:
Men sef! Wetin man want for woman body wey the wife no get.

Fresh, different, new pvssy?
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by olabrinks(f): 7:05pm On May 08, 2021
Gamesmart:

So when you know the kind of man you want and you see him but he does not want you because of one single factor, that is more intentional and reality?

As for the bolded, so your argument is women will compromise and manage at a older age based on their circumstances? They can no more dictate?
my point has been made and as long as it’s been understood no need to go back and forth. Thanks so much
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:05pm On May 08, 2021
Are you trying to say you would be happy to remain in marriage if your wife were to be cheating? That's exactly how it feels for a woman, especially if she forgives him, and he keeps doing it. She is right to dump him for cheating. It doesn't matter wether he will marry another woman, pick a younger woman, that's absolutely none of her business. It's quite funny how you find it hard to accept that a woman should divorce a cheating husband, it's your opinion anyway, but learn to accept that it's right for a woman to divorce such a man if she wishes.
Gamesmart:

Drain him through child support?

In Nigeria?

Is your middle name "Igbolabi"?

As much as I agree and advocate that a woman should end and leave an unhappy marriage, but if a man having sex with another woman is what will make any woman unhappy and make such a decision, then such a woman should never get married and waste funds on traditional and religious wedding. Otherwise, find a ugly, unsuccessful, low confidence loser of a man to marry.

And by the way, finding a "Happy Single Mother" is like trying to find a Mongolian living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 7:06pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:

You still did not answer my question. Let's say I'm tired of tasting your preek and I want to taste another man's own for a change, can I go ahead? I love you o, but I need a change of preek to relieve tension. Can I go ahead?

Go ahead if that is what you want.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

When you say men are polygamous in nature it includes women too because not all women can stay with one man.In polyamorous relationships as well as open marriages women have multiple partners too.So cut that crap of men alone being polygamous in nature, women are also polygamous in nature do you think every woman is happy to eat one soup for the rest of her life.

You call cheating small thing you are a child obviously make woman cheat on you and you call am small thing then we go know say you mean the nonsense when you dey talk so

Then, by all means, they can find a different partner too.

And they actually do.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 7:12pm On May 08, 2021
olabrinks:
my point has been made and as long as it’s been understood no need to go back and forth. Thanks so much

I just see you as someone who denies facts to cope with the emotional turmoil you go through if the fact does not fit with what you want/hope.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by olabrinks(f): 7:12pm On May 08, 2021
Women get tired of their husbands prick, we have these kind of convos. Men become lazy in pre-intimacy, erectile dysfunction, premature ejactilation, bad hygiene, boring in general. Women these days hardly marry as virgins so they know what good prick tastes like, please what do we do when the husband is no longer satisfying?
emmyN:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 7:15pm On May 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Are you trying to say you would be happy to remain in marriage if your wife were to be cheating? That's exactly how it feels for a woman, especially if she forgives him, and he keeps doing it. She is right to dump him for cheating. It doesn't matter wether he will marry another woman, pick a younger woman, that's absolutely none of her business. It's quite funny how you find it hard to accept that a woman should divorce a cheating husband, it's your opinion anyway, but learn to accept that it's right for a woman to divorce such a man if she wishes.

If anyone is not happy with anything in so-called marriage, they are free to leave it as long as they feel that is a better and healthier option for them.

Sorry, darling, I don't "find it hard to accept that a woman should divorce a cheating husband". If the non-existent is what you are finding "funny", then the joke is on you.
Re: Aaron Samuel, & Wife, Chinwe, Split 4 Months After Welcoming 2nd Baby by Gamesmart: 7:17pm On May 08, 2021
pocohantas:

Men should fight small!! You see Nigerian wives looking old and stressed. Jumping from one church to another, no single rest because right from Day 1, all they do is FIGHT FOR THE MARRIAGE.

I wonder why the so called HEAD OF A HOME will intentionally scatter something and the weaker vessel is expected to FIGHT.

Are men not even ashamed of this narrative?

The person that wants marriage most and finds it hard to live without it should fight for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Fans In Tears After Manchester City Won Premier League Title (Photos) / Ronaldo Hires Tokunbo Daniel To Make Him 3 Diamond-Encrusted Boots (Photos) / How The World Reacted To Man United And Liverpool's Heavy Defeats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.