Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill (2691 Views)

How I Dealt With An Entitled Lady / My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2021
Still on the matter of the entitlemental problems most biittches have, let me share a scenerio i was once in grin

So you were probably on your own maybe pressing your phone and then one hot and endowed aunty comes to you either to first initiate the conversation or to just go straight to the point of asking you to buy her a shawama because that was what the hungry thot came for in the first place. embarassed

Come on, don't be crude, or stingy, play along with a smiley face to make her feel like she is getting her way with you. Walk majestically to the shawama stand with her, if you are having many cash to spare at that moment, just get the most expensive packaging of the shawama so her head will explode cheesy

After that, simply pay up, grab the shawama from the attendant so the hoe wouldn't get it first, walk away to a free space, buy one smoov, and eat the shawama right there!

Remember to thank the broke asss hoe for the perfect lunch idea as she watches you eat! smiley

Fvvck entitled biittches up! angry

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:59am On May 08, 2021

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by SunShowAfrica: 8:02am On May 08, 2021
No
Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by RereDesign: 8:06am On May 08, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by Itzurboi(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2021
That's not red pill bro, that is Flagyl cheesy
Modified: Op, did you read the story of Davinal, maybe you just indirectly pursue your own goddess of wealth... kiss

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by Nanaborga(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2021
Every guy wants to be a redpiller when in reality that’s not true , na we pay pass and na we Bleep pass , just be yourself , and don’t be wicked because you want to be a redpiller , give when you get , and lockup when you nor get , nor go force yourself buy and chop sharwama when you’re not hungry for it .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2021
Wahala
Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by MJBOLT: 10:06am On May 08, 2021
that method will not work,girls are not stupid grin she will most likely grab the shawarma first.simply tell her no or just smile and walk away,she will get the memo.
Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by gentlestdude(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2021
Or you can just negotiate how much she will charge you for one hour banging.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by Vulcanheph(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2021
Damn... What a fantastic idea gringringrin
Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by chiiraq802(m): 10:43am On May 08, 2021
Nice idea.... broskiii
I will try this with that worn out flat breast farm tool staying close to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by blazepascal(m): 11:13am On May 08, 2021
I'm tired of taking redpill aaah

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by Vaiki(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Still on the matter of the entitlemental problems most biittches have, let me share a scenerio i was once in grin

So you were probably on your own maybe pressing your phone and then one hot and endowed aunty comes to you either to first initiate the conversation or to just go straight to the point of asking you to buy her a shawama because that was what the hungry thot came for in the first place. embarassed

Come on, don't be crude, or stingy, play along with a smiley face to make her feel like she is getting her way with you. Walk majestically to the shawama stand with her, if you are having many cash to spare at that moment, just get the most expensive packaging of the shawama so her head will explode cheesy

After that, simply pay up, grab the shawama from the attendant so the hoe wouldn't get it first, walk away to a free space, buy one smoov, and eat the shawama right there!

Remember to thank the broke asss hoe for the perfect lunch idea as she watches you eat! smiley

Fvvck entitled biittches up! angry

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Quite childish..If I have enough money on me,I will definitely buy her a sharwarma but it ends there.. don't need your contact,I just did the world a favor by feeding a helpless being.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
Vaiki:
Quite childish..If I have enough money on me,I will definitely buy her a sharwarma but it ends there.. don't need your contact,I just did the world a favor by feeding a helpless being.
Well unless this "being" in question wasn't actually helpless nor hungry but just wanted a shawama and feels she entitled to one because she's a woman!
Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 12:47pm On May 08, 2021
you're probably broke and fraustrated in real life u can't even buy good food

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:29pm On May 08, 2021
sunshineV:
you're probably broke and fraustrated in real life u can't even buy good food
Fellow redpillers pls meet oga SORDEEK or should i say SUCKD!CK the full blown simp and mangina coming out here to prove resourcefulness! grin
More details in link www.nairaland.com/6440893
Re: MEN!! Do This Whenever An Entitled Hoe Asks You To Buy Her Something - Redpill by sunshineV(f): 1:32pm On May 08, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Fellow redpillers pls meet oga SORDEEK or should i say SUCKD!CK the full blown simp and mangina coming out here to prove resourcefulness! grin
More details in link www.nairaland.com/6440893
that's a troll thread. u still have an infant brain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What 5 Things Have You Put In Place About This? [PIC] / Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Shares Screenshots Of The Conversation He Had With / Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.