Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is This A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A Scam? (62270 Views)

Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? / Pls Guys Is This Job Invitation A Scam / Interview Invite A Scam Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Scam? by danietohbadt(m): 8:01pm On May 09, 2021
dosage150:
Said he is still under training

Lies.... your guy is into human trafficking

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

Lies.... your guy is into human trafficking
This world sef

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by danietohbadt(m): 8:16pm On May 09, 2021
dosage150:
This world sef

.......is very cruel

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Johnsown1(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2021
dosage150:

Lol, I did already, he started telling me that he is yet to start earning , I took my heels
. Lol run for your life

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Cultismkills: 11:05pm On May 09, 2021
dosage150:

God!
Hope your elder brother recovered from the loose already ?
Thanks so much
not really he has recover tho it was my dad that finance the stuff

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2021
Cultismkills:
not really he has recover tho it was my dad that finance the stuff

It's well bro,better days ahead
Re: Is This A Scam? by Asapchris(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2021
dosage150:

He has been mute on this
you see, bro your brother can scam you. Be wise bro.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2021
Asapchris:
you see, bro your brother can scam you. Be wise bro.

Exactly,thanks man

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Daily4mative: 9:51am On May 10, 2021
dosage150:
Please nairalanders
A friend of mine,we attended same sec school for six years, we attended same university and lived in same lodge back then.

After graduation we parted ways . He just called me last night that he got contact in Ivory coast so he travelled to ivory coast .

He is now working for a company(Gold quest international)there and things are easy their. He said he would want me to join him since I am still struggling in 9ja. One of our mate in sec school is also there with him too .

He said he paid 500k for training & certification to the company.
That the company will give u one month training b4 u resume
work. That the company pays $1000 dollars to workers every tuesday as the company is owned by Whites from Hong Kong .

According to him the company makes jewel rings & other things.
Please I want to know if anybody has an idea of these.

This can be of help to someone out there too
We so much detest the activities of friends turned scammers. Please note that it is pure scam and your friend is a bad scammer. See this post that we detailed similar occurence.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by chiemmanuel(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2021
dosage150:

I searched on Google, no satisfying result about the said company
then you know what to do
Re: Is This A Scam? by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
I mean what if I don't want to leave level one, can I just be staying there?? Or I will get restricted n asked to upgrade bfr I continue??

Re: Is This A Scam? by divineappo(m): 6:50am On May 12, 2021
dosage150:

You said it all
Thanks so much
Sorry for your friend, hope he is fine now
yeah thanks

Getting himself together gradually

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2021
divineappo:
yeah thanks

Getting himself together gradually

Life na hope bro
Re: Is This A Scam? by okikiosibodu(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
emmyking1:
I have a guy here in Lagos, he's currently undergoing their stwepid training on sales of magic ring, pendants and wristwatch at ogba,.... The main truth is your friend might not know the company are not genuine , cus mine also has been begging me to join them with 300k so I can make millions in Months to come cheesy cheesy... Though I did my best by advising him to pull out cus it's all gonna be a loss at the end, plus Time wasted and all dat, buh all efforts went down the drain cool cool, am waiting to mock his destiny when him eye finally clear

Jejely Google about the company for more clarification, it completely SCAM am 101% sure

Gracias.
Lol. Con update us abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by IreDara: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please help ooo.
My husband is about to fall victim of this scam, he so much trusted this guy that he swears he can't scam him.
The guy isn't asking for money for now, he just insist he come down to portnovo in Benin republic.
I've tried all my best in convincing him but all to no avail. I don't know what to do again.
Help please, I need help

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Masternuhu(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Am really grateful 4 this post, this post really help me out. Samething happen to me in benin republic abt this same company name: Gold quest international company in Benin Republic so where i went there i search for d company name online immidately i came acros this post so i went to meet their top official to tel me more abt their company and show me d approval letter, cac or a coverin letter that guide their company there could'nt explain much better and there wer suprise abt d question that i ask so d nw cal theirslf together includin my frnd that invited me over.. naso i takeoff oo..
am proud to be a Nigeria citizen.
Lng live Nigeria.
Lng live Nairaland foundin father's

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Scam? by Ogochukwubona: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2021
emmyking1:
I have a guy here in Lagos, he's currently undergoing their stwepid training on sales of magic ring, pendants and wristwatch at ogba,.... The main truth is your friend might not know the company are not genuine , cus mine also has been begging me to join them with 300k so I can make millions in Months to come cheesy cheesy... Though I did my best by advising him to pull out cus it's all gonna be a loss at the end, plus Time wasted and all dat, buh all efforts went down the drain cool cool, am waiting to mock his destiny when him eye finally clear

Jejely Google about the company for more clarification, it completely SCAM am 101% sure

Gracias.

Please any update about your friend? Did the company turn out to be real or fake?
Re: Is This A Scam? by Ogochukwubona: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2021
IreDara:
Please help ooo.
My husband is about to fall victim of this scam, he so much trusted this guy that he swears he can't scam him.
The guy isn't asking for money for now, he just insist he come down to portnovo in Benin republic.
I've tried all my best in convincing him but all to no avail. I don't know what to do again.
Help please, I need help

Good day ma'am

Did you husband later go? What was the outcome?

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Masternuhu:
Am really grateful 4 this post, this post really help me out. Samething happen to me in benin republic abt this same company name: Gold quest international company in Benin Republic so where i went there i search for d company name online immidately i came acros this post so i went to meet their top official to tel me more abt their company and show me d approval letter, cac or a coverin letter that guide their company there could'nt explain much better and there wer suprise abt d question that i ask so d nw cal theirslf together includin my frnd that invited me over.. naso i takeoff oo..
Lng live Nigeria.

Guy how far? How did you come back and what about the person that took you there ...
Re: Is This A Scam? by ollyfes: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
My bro jaaaraaaeee..one full that was doing gate man in my street cux i used to play with him ..last month I discovered he is not working their again ..yesterday he called that is now in bene republic that is working with one gold waiting waiting they make gold they manaufactu rust watch..they pay dem 225 dola every Tuesday converted to Nigeria money that was 150k weekly they gave them twice meal plus accommodation..he ask me to come with 400k the money will be use to process my working permit hnnn this guy has been worried me when am I coming..I just desisde to go online today and ready it on nairaland ...diss is original scam I believed he was scammed tooo..

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Scam? by Walex5: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ah! Thank God for nairaland and for the spirit of making research.

a friend is asking me to come over to Porto Novo regarding Same company.

When I found out about this post here I tried to connect with him on video call me and he was looking like he was under duress with dried lips.

I pray this guy is in good condition!

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2022
IreDara:
Please help ooo.
Help please, I need help
I believe you succeeded in pulling him out of this?
Had issues, recently returned to nairaland
Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Masternuhu:
Lng live Nigeria.
My friend he could scan is still in pains till date, his has been on the run
Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 11:05am On Apr 19, 2022
ollyfes:
My bro jaaaraaaeee..one full that was doing gate man in my street cux i used to play with him ..last month I discovered he is not working their again ..yesterday he called that is now in bene republic that is working with one gold waiting waiting they make gold they manaufactu rust watch..they pay dem 225 dola every Tuesday converted to Nigeria money that was 150k weekly they gave them twice meal plus accommodation..he ask me to come with 400k the money will be use to process my working permit hnnn this guy has been worried me when am I coming..I just desisde to go online today and ready it on nairaland ...diss is original scam I believed he was scammed tooo..
Real scam, who knows what he has been going through?

Ever heard from him?
Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Walex5:
Ah! Thank God for nairaland and for the spirit of making research.

a friend is asking me to come over to Porto Novo regarding Same company.

When I found out about this post here I tried to connect with him on video call me and he was looking like he was under duress with dried lips.

I pray this guy is in good condition!
Ever heard from him?
Re: Is This A Scam? by otobasin2323(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2022
Dearlord:
Lol, I still want to learn from this because I have a friend like that too in Abidjan whom initiated same thing to my friend both are doing well and showing off at the moment, but I am still thinking that this is a cordinated fraud organization.

I will give you a reply in a year time to see how their 440K monthly salary will do to them on the long run
hello it’s a year now, can you give us feed back please, my cousin brother went to Burkina Faso for this same course and he has been buzzing me to come over
Re: Is This A Scam? by Dearlord(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2022
otobasin2323:
hello it’s a year now, can you give us feed back please, my cousin brother went to Burkina Faso for this same course and he has been buzzing me to come over

Oh! My God
My brother you are what we call the accurate time keeper. grin grin

Well, I feel so sad for the young lad because everything was a raw and undiluted scam.
The poor boy was scammed as the money requested to process his resident paper and the so called registration for the company as a collateral was all scam.
He suffered there with his fellow victim who they were compelled to scam any of their relative so that they can realize their transport fair back to Nigeria but was unsuccessful. They indulged in robbery as they were on their way home to realize some money to package well and he was got and his colleagues escaped

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Scam? by otobasin2323(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2022
Dearlord:

Oh! My God
My brother you are what we call the accurate time keeper. grin grin

Well, I feel so sad for the young lad because everything was a raw and undiluted scam.
The poor boy was scammed as the money requested to process his resident paper and the so called registration for the company as a collateral was all scam.
He suffered there with his fellow victim who they were compelled to scam any of their relative so that they can realize their transport fair back to Nigeria but was unsuccessful. They indulged in robbery as they were on their way home to realize some money to package well and he was got and his colleagues escaped
What a sad end ! Thank you for sharing this brother

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Dearlord(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2022
otobasin2323:
What a sad end ! Thank you for sharing this brother

You are advancely welcome

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by fredodo007(m): 2:34am On Apr 19
Please everyone, a friend of mine told me that he is making it easy in burkinafaso in a a company called Burkina gold souk. He says with 1,250,000 I will only get a 2months training and accomodation will be catered for after which I will earn 225dollars every week. Please help me confirm how true this is ? Is the company genuine?
Re: Is This A Scam? by DigitalJobs: 9:09am On Apr 19
nairalee:
If it looks like a pig
Smells like a pig
Grunts like a pig
Walk like a pig

Then indeed it's a pig

This has scam written all over it. Don't call a pig a fat puppy

This Really Cracked Me Up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Totalenergies EP Nigeria 2024 Recruitment / Can I Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.