Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is This A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A Scam? (60962 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? / Pls Guys Is This Job Invitation A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Scam? by korilala(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2021
rowland545:
That is how chymall is scamming my dad...still don't know wat is going on with them
Same here bro
My dad believes in chymall die despite the fact that he has not been paid in a while
Told him it's a scam but he kuku no gree
Re: Is This A Scam? by slimjohn2k5: 7:18am On May 09, 2021
Op is the scammers here. He is looking for guys that will pm him and ask for the contact because Nigerians are desperate

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by ebuka10box(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2021
dosage150:
Please nairalanders
A friend of mine,we attended same sec school for six years, we attended same university and lived in same lodge back then.

After graduation we parted ways . He just called me last night that he got contact in Ivory coast so he travelled to ivory coast .

He is now working for a company(Gold quest international)there and things are easy their. He said he would want me to join him since I am still struggling in 9ja. One of our mate in sec school is also there with him too .

He said he paid 500k for training & certification to the company.
That the company will give u one month training b4 u resume
work. That the company pays $1000 dollars to workers every tuesday as the company is owned by Whites from Hong Kong .

According to him the company makes jewel rings & other things.
Please I want to know if anybody has an idea of these.

This can be of help to someone out there too
my broda trust no man, while I was in uni I had a roommate, very intelligent and hardworking
. when we all graduated after 3 years ,I learnt he scammed all my roommates and tried doing same to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Scam? by Johnsown1(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2021
dosage150:
Please nairalanders
A friend of mine,we attended same sec school for six years, we attended same university and lived in same lodge back then.

After graduation we parted ways . He just called me last night that he got contact in Ivory coast so he travelled to ivory coast .

He is now working for a company(Gold quest international)there and things are easy their. He said he would want me to join him since I am still struggling in 9ja. One of our mate in sec school is also there with him too .

work. That the company pays $1000 dollars to workers every tuesday as the company is owned by Whites from Hong Kong .

. Ask him to transfer $400 dollars only for you, so that you can use it to process it and you will pay him back with interest once they pay you. As Simple as pap

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by DAMN99: 7:39am On May 09, 2021
Tell your friend to help you pay for the training you will pay him back after you start the job. His reply will determine if it's a scam or not

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by birdie: 7:52am On May 09, 2021
SUPERPACK:
It is a pyramid scam and that your friend is a criminal. Go through the thread below for people that has fallen victim before; https://www.nairaland.com/5311168/move-worth-it
Evil Nigerians everywhere.

I think OP is even the scammer here.
How come your post is same, word for word with similar post on same subject made in 2019?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Scam? by rowland545(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2021
korilala:

Same here bro
My dad believes in chymall die despite the fact that he has not been paid in a while
Told him it's a scam but he kuku no gree
mehn it seems we r suffering d same thing...my dad invested a lot and I told him earlier that its a ponzi...

He's respond was it's not my money...I tried my best but he still went ahead...I just hope they com back and mayb he gets to recover d money he invested

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by rowland545(m): 7:56am On May 09, 2021
Chris2863:

Them scammed me too oo. Stories here and there
everyday from one story to another

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2021
Chinese companies can’t pay anybody $1,000 every week it’s impossible.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by alpamo6: 8:25am On May 09, 2021
Old format, he guided you into being your friend, like "do you know who you are talking with?". Not your friend and is Scam as daylight.
https://www.nairaland.com/5311168/move-worth-it

Above making your stories fishy.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by peropoliet(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2021
dosage150:
Please nairalanders

I know this story that company is an mlm your friend has been hooked ...... are you from ozubulu

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2021
Roysnickz:

the link is not going through
check it again..
Re: Is This A Scam? by phorget(m): 9:35am On May 09, 2021
Igbos hurting igbos.
The name Izzu... Hmmmm!
Re: Is This A Scam? by FahBuLous: 10:02am On May 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Experts in the house...
What do you have to say.

For your daily income, visit my signature.. You will thank me latter
what's it about??

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Scam? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2021
FahBuLous:
what's it about??

Check it.. All you need to know is there.. It's a daily online task. You earn at your own pace.
no fund required for a start

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by FahBuLous: 10:20am On May 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Check it.. All you need to know is there.. It's a daily online task. You earn at your own pace.
no fund required for a start
I have checked and don't really get it.. please explain.. will I need upgrading??
Re: Is This A Scam? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2021
[quote author=FahBuLous post=101516526] I have checked and don't really get it.. please explain.. will I need upgrading?? [/quotedoesn't need you to refer.. The refer is your choice to earn faster or stay at a level..the link is there. You are given task to just click and ur account is credited with 35 naira per click.. Two task a day thats 70 naira.. Per refer is 35 naira.. All these are in level one..if u want to earn faster you deposit money to ur account, daily task increases to 300 and above daily depending on your level.. Check it out all you need to know is there bro.. Just imagine earning 200 and above per day by just a click.. All you need to know is there.. Click on the link and see for yourself.. Thank me latter
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by FahBuLous: 10:32am On May 09, 2021
[quote author=Sunisonflex39 post=101516731][/quote] So what if I decide to stay on the first level, that's 70naira pay day... How long would it last??

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2021
FahBuLous:
So what if I decide to stay on the first level, that's 70naira pay day... How long would it last??
to enter level two which is better u need to have a balance of 4k some people deposit that but it's a choice..there is level 3 etc check the VIP tap all u need to know is there
Re: Is This A Scam? by FahBuLous: 10:40am On May 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
to enter level two which is better u need to have a balance of 4k some people deposit that but it's a choice..there is level 3 etc check the VIP tap all u need to know is there
I mean what if I don't want to leave level one, can I just be staying there?? Or I will get restricted n asked to upgrade bfr I continue??
Re: Is This A Scam? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2021
FahBuLous:
I mean what if I don't want to leave level one, can I just be staying there?? Or I will get restricted n asked to upgrade bfr I continue??
you will be staying there and be doing your thing na.. Minimum withdrawal is 4k some of you are earning 70per day calculate how many days it will make u reach 4k. Per refer add extra 35 naira to that ur 70
Re: Is This A Scam? by FahBuLous: 10:45am On May 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
you will be staying there and be doing your thing na.. Minimum withdrawal is 4k some of you are earning 70per day calculate how many days it will make u reach 4k. Per refer add extra 35 naira to that ur 70
So that means I hv to upgrade to earn more... Hope it's not a scam??
Re: Is This A Scam? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2021
FahBuLous:
So that means I hv to upgrade to earn more... Hope it's not a scam??
not a scam bro.. The money u deposit is still ur money and u can withdraw it back anytime u wish.. It will be reflecting on ur account.. I am a student and it's what I do to keep body and soul together
Re: Is This A Scam? by Dearlord(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2021
Lol, I still want to learn from this because I have a friend like that too in Abidjan whom initiated same thing to my friend both are doing well and showing off at the moment, but I am still thinking that this is a cordinated fraud organization.

I will give you a reply in a year time to see how their 440K monthly salary will do to them on the long run

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 09, 2021
punisha:
Ancient scam.

Try contacting the old friend of yours, u will be shocked to find out that u have been talking with an impostor.

Best comment so far
Re: Is This A Scam? by grandstar(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2021
dosage150:
Please nairalanders

It's a scam. $1,000 a week! It's a scam. Chinese are those who live in Hong Kong and not white.

Also, Ivory Coast is a French speaking country. Does he speak French? Can you speak French?

As my great great grandfather used to way"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2021
grandstar:

It's a scam. $1,000 a week! It's a scam. Chinese are those who live in Hong Kong and not white.

Also, Ivory Coast is a French speaking country. Does he speak French? Can you speak French?

As my great great grandfather used to way"If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck.
You said it all
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by jantman(m): 12:34pm On May 09, 2021
dosage150:
Please nairalanders

If he ask you to send or pay any money, then flee

Run run

It is a scam

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by olmoRoc: 12:50pm On May 09, 2021
It's a S_C_A_M op!
Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2021
jantman:

If he ask you to send or pay any money, then flee

Run run

It is a scam

Done already without looking back
Asked him to send me the money after I refund him
He started giving excuses
And none of his brothers there

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2021
peropoliet:
I know this story that company is an mlm your friend has been hooked ...... are you from ozubulu
No am from Ekwulobia,Anambra state
Re: Is This A Scam? by dosage150(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2021
Johnsown1:
. Ask him to transfer $400 dollars only for you, so that you can use it to process it and you will pay him back with interest once they pay you. As Simple as pap
Lol, I did already, he started telling me that he is yet to start earning , I took my heels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.