Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49731 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

GT Bank

Ibrahim Opeyemi

Thanks

I am very grateful for this

May your family continue to prosper

Please, let me know the amount after sending it

The information is important

Thanks

Paid

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by achaemeka(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
money121:

Paid

Mr CEO reason me abeg.I case worst here.Help me out pls.

Good evening sir.
New session and new semester just started now.Your 5k will go a long way for me.I can help me buy some food stuffs.Things cost too much here.

Please help me sir.

Make I drop details?
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2021
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends. Thank you for all the experience of this past year; for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, for times of joy when the sun was shining, for times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to ME. Happy birthday to me.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bruno30: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2021
money121:

Paid

Good morning sir

I have been hungry and my foodstuffs has finished Writing exams with empty stomach no funds to buy food nor fill my gas Below is the picture of my remaining beans and garri Pls a token will go on a long way for me Acc : 0 2 6 3 5 0 1 4 6 6

Gtbank

Pls because of God help me with a token

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bruno30: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2021
money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
Good morning sir
I have been hungry and my foodstuffs has finished Writing exams with empty stomach no funds to buy food nor fill my gas Below is the picture of my remaining beans and garri Pls a token will go on a long way for me
Pls sir pick me

I will be so grateful

Acc : 0 2 6 3 5 0 1 4 6 6
Gtbank

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Jayyboi: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Jayyboi:
i actually learnt shoe making but unfortunately about 3 of us that were learning this craft were all sent away by our boss. There was a day our boss shop was robbed at night,so many things were stolen,myself and the other 2 guys were arrested by our boss saying we were the ones who came to rob him. God knows it was a frame up,i knew knowing about it,My mum came to bail me from her petty trading,i felt so bad but life has to go on..
I decided to start small somewhere since ive learnt to an extent nd was good at it... everything was going smoothly not until my mum fell sick nd i had to use up all savings to see to her medications....i was chased from the small space i was managing to do my shoe cobbler work cos i cldnt pay the monthly #6000 anymore, it really affected me because it was a very busy place ,having no where to run my business,i decided to do it from home but its bn frustrating becos my street isnt a busy place....Help me to help my Mum cos she's all ive on earth...she actually saw me thru school hoping someday things wld get better, all i ask for is help to get space in a busy location,so i can get our daily bread from my craft.
good morning sir,please if not for anything help me cos of my mum,im begging you,this is very vital to me as i would like to go back to a busy place to continue my shoe making,i know i can get my daily bread from polishing shoes alone,i do not know you in person but i believe God wants to use you to help me and i would forever remain grateful if you grant my request.thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
money121:

Paid

Thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MadelnNigeria: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Supetheboys: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
I'm glad you ar willing to help @OP.
Please I'll appreciate if you can assist me with the 5k to help me purchase some necessary materials I need here at school.

Please sir I pray you consider me God bless you.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Reuben700: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
money121:

Thanks so much sir.. Appreciate..
Although i start with 5k weekly giveaway
2 nairaland here support with 3k and 2k wkly
So we are doing 10k weekly now.
If u don't mind you can also support alot of request here abd i want everybody to win dis giveaway
If you support wth 5k wkly
That mean we be picking 3 winners wkly
Please sir the 5k will go a long way to help me get a drug which helps me in managing my crisis as am an SS please do help me is not really mandatory you will send me the money you can get the drug for me and it’s sold 5k please do help me here is a picture of it

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Oluwanishola

3 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bruno30: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2021
money121:
Oluwanishola

Good morning sir
I have been hungry and my foodstuffs has finished Writing exams with empty stomach no funds to buy food nor fill my gas Below is the picture of my remaining beans and garri Pls a token will go on a long way for me
Pls sir pick me
I will be so grateful
Gtbank
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by oyetunjibaba: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
money121:
Oluwanishola

How time flies.... Continue the good work CEO

3 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
oyetunjibaba:

How time flies.... Continue the good work CEO
Thanks brother mi

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Jayyboi: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2021
money121:
Oluwanishola
this is inspiring...please CEO come to my aid,if i had been in a very busy location and not working from home,i would ve make something meaningful from just shoe polishing today being sunday but im stucked here with not even a single customer...plz help me as this is the only craft i do to put food on the table..plz help me so i can get a reasonable space to actualize my potentials please.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by David2221(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2021
money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
Good morning everyone
Thank my good God I finally find this thread!
First to begin with,I was introduced by one of your benefactors,so i'm a newbie here.
I'm David,I basically hawk memory card street to street,here in ibadan.
Here is how I do it,I trek all through all day,moving form shop to shop and sometimes stay within the market.
I observe that staying within a busy market bring more sales than moving about shop to shop; as it is even stressful.
Here is what I planned on doing sir,I will be focusing on:

*Getting a good spot within the market

*Getting a wheel barrow (which I've already gotten), constructed worked wood frame on it( I haven't done this)
*Adding other sales of phone accessories such as chargers,power banks,fancy phone cover, mp3's,bluetooth player.( This will be arranged on the constructed wood work frame on the wheel barrow)

Sir,I need your help,as I don't have sufficient funds in getting the following.

*The payment for the constructed wood work.

* Cost of phone accessories with good price directly form alaba intl. market
Here are the product,I intend buying,with considerable unit price.

EAR PIECE PRICE

Ordinary earpiece N100-N150

Normal earpiece in packet N250-N350

Original earpiece N600-N1000

PRICE LIST FOR CHARGER
Itel small pin *150
Itel V3 11000*200
Itel d880(samsung) 120
Itel 3310 140
Bold small pin 165
Bold v3 185
Nokia 3pin big head 195
Nokia 3pin small head 195
Nokia blackberry 3pin 120
Small pin rugged 125
Usb head 100.

PRICE LIST FOR DESKTOP
Desktop E-05 145
Desktop bigtop 135
Desktop Z10 125
Desktop Q-7 125

Bluetooth:#3500

Memory card:
2gb 1500
4gb 1600
8gb 1650
16gb 2150.... This is the price for original memory

Touch light,lamp,batteries used in clock,radio etc and many more.

The price of the ear piece for instance goes for 100 naira each but can sell them at 300#
So the list goes on and on.

These are the unit price,but I will buying them in different quantity.

I have realized that I can make up to 100 percent return in this investment in this business. To add,they are fast moving product.

The total cost of the phone accessories with different quantity plus the wood work are about 25,000 but I raised a little amount from the sales I make from the memory card I sell.

So with time as the business become large depending on how it grows I will start my own importation,get a shop. And as well add POS machine and selling of data.

Sir,I beg with any amount to please help kick start with this ideas so as to librate me form financial insecurities and challenge.

I will forever grateful if I am picked as one of the lucky winners
@money121
@demospain
@ak22
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Christinaokon(f): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good afternoon sir, please help me, I was introduced and register by someone here. I gave birth month ago and my husband is a salary earner. he will collect his salary first week of next month. My milk is not flowing too well because of lack of balance diet, and my baby will be crying alot. Please assist me with 4,500 so that I will buy a baby food and some drugs. Nan-2700, Abidec-1400, Nospamin-400. Thank you sir and God bless you. Amen. Christiana James Okon, 0737092101. Accessbank

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Dayjasm20: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good afternoon,

I am Chris by name and am married.I just resigned from my teaching job because I realise that I can't feed my family with it. So I decided to go into retail gas filling business last two weeks. With my little savings from my teaching job I have rented a caravan, bought 100kg gas cylinder and a small scale which is now not working(tried fixing it but didn't work), a hose.

My challenge is that I bought most of my equipment second hand and now the scale is not working. I have asked for the price of the new one which is # 29,000.

Please I would like you to help me in purchasing new scale so that I can bounce back to business. Below is pictures of my store

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Phinamek: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good day sir, my name is Philomina, an undergraduate of University of Lagos. I am married but ve not been able to secure a job to support my husband, due to the fact that am heavy and use the little strength l ve to prepare for my final exams. The struggle has not been easy but l need to keep moving on, l actually want to use this medium to solicit for your help, cos 5k you ve offered to provide will go a long way to cater for my family as therw seem to be no food in the house as l type this presently, with reasons being that my husband and l ve been down in health for a week plus and could not go for his daily hustle sir. Aside that, l want to also use this medium to thank you for your philanthropic nature and l pray that the good Lord will continue to open doors of favour for you as you keep up with the good work. Thank you so much and God bless you richly. Contact: 08063018723
Acct no: 3057499993
First bank
Omeka Philomina

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Optimumobis(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Optimumobis(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details

Oh! Thank you sir/ma actually I later squat with one of my friend doing the exam, I also thank God everything went well, doing that period I have no any means to get online until now... I'm done with the exam but am still on my project I'll be glad if this platform can help with it

AYODEJI KEHINDE
WEMA
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Optimumobis:

Oh! Thank you sir/ma actually I later squat with one of my friend doing the exam, I also thank God everything went well, doing that period I have no any means to get online until now... I'm done with the exam but am still on my project I'll be glad if this platform can help with it

AYODEJI KEHINDE
WEMA
Paid

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Optimumobis(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
money121:

Paid

Yes sir, Have seen it sir/ma... God we continually blessings you, the goodness sight of God will not depart from you, What ever you lay your hands upon shall become great outstanding and prosperous day is going to be all through in life... Divine connection, Divine favor, Divine protection, Divine grace will seek for you ijn

Please can I have your contact to show my appreciation Sir/Ma??

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bruno30: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
money121:
Paid
sir pls consider me too
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Optimumobis:

Yes sir, Have seen it sir/ma... God we continually blessings you, the goodness sight of God will not depart from you, What ever you lay your hands upon shall become great outstanding and prosperous day is going to be all through in life... Divine connection, Divine favor, Divine protection, Divine grace will seek for you ijn

Please can I have your contact to show my appreciation Sir/Ma??
AMIN thanks for the prayer Appreciate
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2021
Good morning sir. I have been on this thread since the inception of this giveaway. Like they say a closed mouth is a closed destiny, i have been having it rough in school this semester due to it defense and projects expenses. The expenses so much that i have develled deep into the buissness i run in school. I sell flip flop(which is ideal for this raining season). I am devoid of stock and the demands are very high at this period in time. A good pair of flip flops buys at 1900-2100 dependants on quality. It sells for 3500-4000 as per student environment. Sir i would be happy if i can add 4-5 pairs more to my collection pending when i raise a better capital.

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Valuepaints20(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Obiwank:
This is so inspiring.

God bless you for doing this. Takes alot of faith in humanity for you to start this despite the amount of scammers in Nigeria and online in general.

I am really inspired and will start my own thread to give away a similar amount every week. Thanks and more blessings!!!

My boss @money121 is a man with a golden heart a
motivator to all
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bruno30: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Valuepaints20:

My boss @money121 is a man with a golden heart a motivator to all
boss help me hunger want to finish me in school

Gtbank
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Dayjasm20: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Dayjasm20:
Good afternoon,

I am Chris by name and am married.I just resigned from my teaching job because I realise that I can't feed my family with it. So I decided to go into retail gas filling business last two weeks. With my little savings from my teaching job I have rented a caravan, bought 100kg gas cylinder and a small scale which is now not working(tried fixing it but didn't work), a hose.

My challenge is that I bought most of my equipment second hand and now the scale is not working. I have asked for the price of the new one which is # 29,000.

Please I would like you to help me in purchasing new scale so that I can bounce back to business. Below is pictures of my store

@demospain
@money121
@ak22

Please help me. Business has stopped because the scale is bad.help me so that I can get a new one.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Pouvoir3air: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2021
I work as a private school teacher and schools are on holidays which we aren't going to be paid till when school resumes. Things are so tight with me right now which I need help from people. Have been to many people to solicit for assistance which the help isn't forthcoming. My Landlord disconnected my light two days for defaulting electricity bill payment of two months. My bill is #2000 naira monthly which am just left with a thousand naira. I can't cook as my cooking gas has been exhausted and my hot plate that am using can't work without electricity. I met with my pastor and other Ministers they said their hands are tight as well, pastor said he doesn't even have what to eat at home. Please I need help.

3180805865 first bank
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Jayyboi: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jayyboi:
this is inspiring...please CEO come to my aid,if i had been in a very busy location and not working from home,i would ve make something meaningful from just shoe polishing today being sunday but im stucked here with not even a single customer...plz help me as this is the only craft i do to put food on the table..plz help me so i can get a reasonable space to actualize my potentials please.
. Plz Ceo come to my aid.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Jayyboi: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jayyboi:
i actually learnt shoe making but unfortunately about 3 of us that were learning this craft were all sent away by our boss. There was a day our boss shop was robbed at night,so many things were stolen,myself and the other 2 guys were arrested by our boss saying we were the ones who came to rob him. God knows it was a frame up,i knew knowing about it,My mum came to bail me from her petty trading,i felt so bad but life has to go on..
I decided to start small somewhere since ive learnt to an extent nd was good at it... everything was going smoothly not until my mum fell sick nd i had to use up all savings to see to her medications....i was chased from the small space i was managing to do my shoe cobbler work cos i cldnt pay the monthly #6000 anymore, it really affected me because it was a very busy place ,having no where to run my business,i decided to do it from home but its bn frustrating becos my street isnt a busy place....Help me to help my Mum cos she's all ive on earth...she actually saw me thru school hoping someday things wld get better, all i ask for is help to get space in a busy location,so i can get our daily bread from my craft.
please help me so i can secure a busy place please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (55) (Reply)

Obidients, Others Raise Millions For Mr. Ibu Under 12 Hours / Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant (Photo) / Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.