Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49661 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Omawumi17(f): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Orente21:
pls ma, can u teach me this business?
WhatsApp 07047484207

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good to hear that

uote author=Omawumi17 post=105614268]Good afternoon Everyone
First of all, I want to appreciate Mr money121 for this wonderful opportunity given to us all. Almighty Allah Will continue to reward you for your generosity... Amin
I was a also a beneficiary in June and so far, it's been wonderful, I started my perfume business with the 5k I got from this platform...And so far, it's been wonderful, my business is flourishing and very soon, I ll come here to support this wonderful project. Amin.
But in the mean time, In my own little way of giving back, I want to guide anybody interested in starting perfume business, with as low as 7k, u can start this business, if you are a student, a stay at home mom, or u want to improve your income. You can start it, and by God's grace, we shall all make it. Amin
Thanks.[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Larrisa09(f): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Omawumi17:

WhatsApp 07047484207
ok ma, thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2021
I will need some puff puff by 21st of this month .kindly pm the quotation and your acct details. ote author=ovalrose post=101623510]

Good evening sir. I'm not an orphan, neither a widow but I have been planning on starting puff puff business which I've been trying to save towards though it's rather slow. I already have some money in hand but it's not enough for my capital. If I'm granted this 5k, it'll really assist me in finally starting something to help feed my little boy with. I just sent you a pm, I can show you my breakdown/mini business plan. Thank you sir.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Snacknchops: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Good morning , a beneficiary of your kind gesture referred me here. I'm into cooking business,its been hell for me cooking with firewood ever since my gas cylinders and burner and other valuables were stolen from my shop,ive been able to gather money to get a gas burner,if i can be assisted to get a cylinder i would be so happy because it would ease the stress and smoke from always entering my eyes daily,which affects my eyes badly. With 14/15 thousand i should be able to purchase a 12.5 kg gas cylinder .Thanks and more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by kayusely70(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
I shall be grateful if you can help me sir, thanks.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Snacknchops:
Good morning , a beneficiary of your kind gesture referred me here. I'm into cooking business,its been hell for me cooking with firewood ever since my gas cylinders and burner and other valuables were stolen from my shop,ive been able to gather money to get a gas burner,if i can be assisted to get a cylinder i would be so happy because it would ease the stress and smoke from always entering my eyes daily,which affects my eyes badly. With 14/15 thousand i should be able to purchase a 12.5 kg gas cylinder .Thanks and more grease to your elbow.

Story story...
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by David2221(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
podium:

Story story...

Lol... The girl no saby wetin dey sup.
We wey dey queue never see any green light.

Make God just help local man.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by lalajnr(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hi sir
I really need your help I will be happy if you answer my request I know you do you giveaway weekly or orderly but I really need your help at this point I'm in my teen age I lost my dad in 2017 I'm now left with my mom and my siblings my dad was a polygamy man I have senior half siblings my mom gave birth to four children she's trying to raise us it's not easy to raise four children in this harsh economic my mom manage to raise money for my seniors in the University it's really affecting her I feel for the poor widow and to we the fatherless children my mom love education very much and I want to help in one way or the other I know God will touch your mind as you are reading I want to start a business or transportation I will want to afford a new keke Napep or Motorcycle if though is a second hand or also I just have N30k now but I don't have other money I don't know if you can help me I really want to help my mom and my siblings I feel pity for my mom and siblings please I really need your help after I have raise small money I will start any online skill so that I can support or save money before I get to school.
Sir I know my write up is very long I'm sorry for the long write up I will be happy if my request is granted God will bless as you are helping the poor ones
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Snacknchops: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
podium:

Story story...
what do you mean by story story? I just made mention of my wants,its all good laugh at me but God sees through my heart.thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Snacknchops: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
David2221:

Amen God help us all,
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Mr money121 Good morning sir

Sir I'm in dire need of this your weekly GIVEAWAY

I've rounded up my project, but i money is needed for me to type my Project report sir.
this has been bothering me because I'm all ready tired of the whole thing sir. (2.5k will be used to type my report and the others will be used to sustain myself sir)

i pray I'm considered this week. God bless you sir.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Amazingmike724:

Good morning sir, what you are doing here is highly commendable sir, may God reward you sir. This is my first time of commenting here, I am in a problem sir, pls extend your helping hand to my sister sir.
I am a student and I just returned home from school, and I saw my little sister lying down sick. I was told she is sick for the past 3weeks now sir. She had been to the hospital but still the sickness is there. Pls Sir I will appreciate it if I am selected so we can run test on her to know the actual cause and use the remaining amount to pay for treatment. But we've run out of fund now sir. Our widowed Dad is broke now and she is there lying down helplessly, pls save her life, Please help us. Thank you.
Pm ur acct Details
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Spherical77(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2021
money121:

Aliamudulilahi so happy to hear this more sales oo
More connection insha Allahu

Ekaaro egbon

I'm presently schooling at the Federal school of surveying, Oyo. I'm running a professional Diploma in pursuit of having my liscence and becoming a registered surveyor.

I resumed August this year and hoping to round off next year. Afterwards, go practice under a registered surveyor for a 2 years pupillage and go sit for the final exam before being inducted as a licence surveyor with my seal

This program had seriously taken a toll on me, it's highly demanding. It entails both practical and theoretical (going on sites, class room and studio design work)

Although, i planned starting a lundary on campus with my business plan drafted already. Upon resumption, i discovered the school lacks power supply. We barely had 3 hours of electricity daily. Hostel fee was made mandatory, this made me live on campus.

I'm completely stranded, i had no food to eat. I've called home tirelessly but no positive response. My dad is old and i had other ypunger siblings he ran helter scatter for just to get them educated and hopefully have a better future. It's not been easy i must say

That's why i opted for this journey in becoming a licence surveyor. I believed i can stand on my own and be self sufficient without seeking to work for the government nor private sectors

Please help me to have something to eat egbon. Thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2021
David2221:

Omor the amount were she dey call self too much... @money122, dey try over.. to dey give that money every week. God bless him richly.. I have a politician uncle, this money no be him get am.but just 3k for me to print my project, him talk say him no get, say things are hard. But na Prada Jeep him dey drive with two Hilux backup. All him children na outside dey live...

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Snacknchops:
what do you mean by story story? I just made mention of my wants,its all good laugh at me but God sees through my heart.thanks

Is it that you are not making profit in the food you are selling. Mark card 500h a day, at the end of the month u will be able to buy the gas...
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2021
May God bless you more
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Amazingmike724:

Thank you sir. 0029425018, Union bank.

Paid

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Laragirl: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2021
money121:

Paid

Please help me the pain is reducing gradually but I need money to complete buying the drugs and possibly small foodstuff because am at home for more than 16 days now.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Snacknchops: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
podium:

Is it that you are not making profit in the food you are selling. Mark card 500h a day, at the end of the month u will be able to buy the gas...
Do you know what it takes to be in this business,payments of bills,family upkeep, children's sch fees, utility bills? If you dont plz respectfully keep quiet..do you know hw many customers comes around pleading no money ,i shd give them food on credit with hopes of them paying back? Do you know the price of foodstuffs currently in the market due to inflation,what abt the case where i was duped due to Ajo i was doing,hoping to get maximum returns but unfortunately the lady who happens to be a pastors wife absconded with our money,till date shes no where to be found,yet ure saying i shd go for 5h daily contribution again when ive learnt the hard way! God knows ive tried as a woman and as a widow catering for 5 young children.i would rather beg than go for prostitution.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Snacknchops: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
podium:

Omor the amount were she dey call self too much... @money122, dey try over.. to dey give that money every week. God bless him richly.. I have a politician uncle, this money no be him get am.but just 3k for me to print my project, him talk say him no get, say things are hard. But na Prada Jeep him dey drive with two Hilux backup. All him children na outside dey live...
you are not the Op yet you seem so concerned abt the amount i stated,would i have told a lie how much the cylinder cost? Its a 5k weekly giveaway of which I'm aware of,if the Op in whom the lord has so much blessed deems it fit to help me get the cylinder,how does that affect and bother you? You make it look like its a do or die affair if you aint selected,common man you can do better rather than pokenose on every msgs here.Thanks

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Foodqueen(f): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Omawumi17:
Good afternoon Everyone
First of all, I want to appreciate Mr money121 for this wonderful opportunity given to us all. Almighty Allah Will continue to reward you for your generosity... Amin
I was a also a beneficiary in June and so far, it's been wonderful, I started my perfume business with the 5k I got from this platform...And so far, it's been wonderful, my business is flourishing and very soon, I ll come here to support this wonderful project. Amin.
But in the mean time, In my own little way of giving back, I want to guide anybody interested in starting perfume business, with as low as 7k, u can start this business, if you are a student, a stay at home mom, or u want to improve your income. You can start it, and by God's grace, we shall all make it. Amin
Thanks.

What's your location??
There are some widows, I want to empower.

Let me know, how to go about it.

3 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Almighty God will continue to lift you up higher and higher

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Snacknchops:
you are not the Op yet you seem so concerned abt the amount i stated,would i have told a lie how much the cylinder cost? Its a 5k weekly giveaway of which I'm aware of,if the Op in whom the lord has so much blessed deems it fit to help me get the cylinder,how does that affect and bother you? You make it look like its a do or die affair if you aint selected,common man you can do better rather than pokenose on every msgs here.Thanks

You are a scammer.. in your earlier post, you said Good morning , a beneficiary of your kind gesture referred me here. I'm into cooking business,its been hell for me cooking with bla bla bla... Now you come no the meaning of Op.....
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Snacknchops:
Do you know what it takes to be in this business,payments of bills,family upkeep, children's sch fees, utility bills? If you dont plz respectfully keep quiet..do you know hw many customers comes around pleading no money ,i shd give them food on credit with hopes of them paying back? Do you know the price of foodstuffs currently in the market due to inflation,what abt the case where i was duped due to Ajo i was doing,hoping to get maximum returns but unfortunately the lady who happens to be a pastors wife absconded with our money,till date shes no where to be found,yet ure saying i shd go for 5h daily contribution again when ive learnt the hard way! God knows ive tried as a woman and as a widow catering for 5 young children.i would rather beg than go for prostitution.

Hmmmm. Na so one posted a Google pix of a gal in hospital... Saying she is a single mum.. leave all did single mum and widow out just for pity.. na Student dey suffer pass... I have been dey and I no wasup....
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Snacknchops: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
podium:

You are a scammer.. in your earlier post, you said Good morning , a beneficiary of your kind gesture referred me here. I'm into cooking business,its been hell for me cooking with bla bla bla... Now you come no the meaning of Op.....
just hear yourself speak, i seriously do not owe you any explanation but silence from me in this ocean of Oblivion is not an option, 1.yes i said a beneficiary referred me to this particular weekly giveaway thread and not reffering me to nairaland(i have always been a visitor) 2. You dont go around calling strangers scammers just because you haven't gotten the help you seek and you feel talking ill of your neighbor would grant the giver your request? Now tell me what the difference is between you and sars who gives judgement before trial, in all sincerity your reasoning faculty seem way too low,grow up.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Snacknchops: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
podium:

Hmmmm. Na so one posted a Google pix of a gal in hospital... Saying she is a single mum.. leave all did single mum and widow out just for pity.. na Student dey suffer pass... I have been dey and I no wasup....
you actually do not sound like one who is Educated, so because someone could descend so low to do that,every other genuine women out there who sincerely needs this help are all scammers?
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Snacknchops:
just hear yourself speak, i seriously do not owe you any explanation but silence from me in this ocean of Oblivion is not an option, 1.yes i said a beneficiary referred me to this particular weekly giveaway thread and not reffering me to nairaland(i have always been a visitor) 2. You dont go around calling strangers scammers just because you haven't gotten the help you seek and you feel talking ill of your neighbor would grant the giver your request? Now tell me what the difference is between you and sars who gives judgement before trial, in all sincerity your reasoning faculty seem way too low,grow up.

Stories.... You have always been a visitor.. a beneficiary did this, is your own reasoning that is low... Coming out to lie, you were dupe, a pastor wife run away with your money, u got families, bills, people came for credit bla bla bla.. My dear, you have what you are doing, save some money and buy gas... save 5h for 30 days and buy it, then thank me later. Simple
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Snacknchops:
you actually do not sound like one who is Educated, so because someone could descend so low to do that,every other genuine women out there who sincerely needs this help are all scammers?

Not every, you in particular.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Snacknchops:

Always been a visitor.. so you decided to register.. another format from you. my dear, you are coming with different format, and it not gonna work for you.. You are a scammer... Bye.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Snacknchops: 12:36am On Sep 11, 2021
podium:

Always been a visitor.. so you decided to register.. another format from you. my dear, you are coming with different format, and it not gonna work for you.. You are a scammer... Bye.
young man take your frustration else where,if you werent selected because you lack courtesy,whose fault is it? But why is this guy this daft? You think there are no visitors on Nairaland! Everyone here bears me witness ,i only came here to solicit help and this guy has been on my nerves, antagonizing me for no reason.where did i go wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (55) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo) / The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.