Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49905 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
God when will my time come
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2021
paulgabrielz:
God when will my time come
Same here bro. I just weak
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Jonah507(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Dayjasm20:

Sir Please help me business has stopped running because of the spoilt scale for weighing cooking gas cylinder because I purchased second hand and after few weeks it stop working. Please assist me in order to get a new one so that business can restart in order to pay for my daily needs and that of my family. God will bless you as you do so.

Where are you based?

Check your email
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Dayjasm20: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jonah507:

Where are you based?

Check your email

Thanks. Check your email I have replied you.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Dayjasm20: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jonah507:

Where are you based?

Check your email

Lagos sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Laragirl:
Good morning everyone

I'm badly in need of this financial aid.yesterday is the worst day of my life. I had an accident on my way from sabo market to Odogunyan Ikorodu and I sustained an injury because I used my face to hit the ground. Thank God the injury is not much but the pain I am feeling now is much and I was told I can get financial aid here. The money I had was used to purchase Foodstuffs in the market unknowing to me this will happen and the money I am soliciting will be use to buy drugs for my injury. Please come to my aid the pain is much. See pictures of the injury below
Pm ur acct details!
And pm the proof as well
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Laragirl: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details!
And pm the proof as well

Thanks sir I will be grateful if I can buy drugs
3101416772 oyovwi Emmanuel oke first Bank
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
Laragirl:

3101416772 first Bank
Kindly include name in that acct details.. and let talk on Whatsapp video call tomorrow (08085310359)

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Dayjasm20: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details!
And pm the proof as well

Please help me. What have I done to be left out I really need to get weighing scale to continue business. I am moving from one concrete work to another not to be idle and it does not come everyday. Please in the name of God
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Laragirl:

3101416772 oyovwi Emmanuel oke first Bank
Mr man we don't need scammer like you on this thread use your life for something meaningful

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Dayjasm20: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2021
money121:

Mr man we don't need scammer like you on this thread use your life for something meaningful

Really? If true please laragirl don't spoil things for people like us
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Dayjasm20: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Dayjasm20 post=105823240]

Please help me. What have I done to be left out I really need to get weighing scale to continue business. I am moving from one concrete work to another not to be idle and it does not come everyday. Please in the name of God[/quot

My ogas please help me. Am tired of doing laboural work to survive. Work does not come everyday and it's stressful carrying concrete. Money I got from each day is used to buy daily food and pain killer drug.Help me so that I can go back to my gas cylinder business.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2021
@laragirl,@oke700 is same person scamming people on nairaland
You will meet your waterloo one day
Shameless he goat

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Orente21(f): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
money121:
Shameless he goat
Na wa for people.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Christinaokon(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please notice me... I am a nursing mother... My breast is not producing milk because of lack of balance diet. And my baby has been crying all day and night. The baby food we bought has finished and things are not too okay... Please help me and my baby.. I have everything to prove. Thank you and God bless you and provide more for you. Amen
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by SPOLO(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
money121:
Shameless he goat

Good day sir
Please sir I need assistance in completion of my school fees.
I already have 35k and my school fees is 47k so if you can assist to complete it.

I will show you proof of my school portal and others which you need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Havenie: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing

Keep up the good work sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Queenflourish(f): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
money121:

Don't you see that pics is google photos grin grin
I guess she's a scammer

Good evening sir,
Am a 100lv student, I really need help in completing my school fees
Schooling in a tertiary institution in Nigeria is not easy at all , as the school management has stated that one can forfiet the admission is fees are not paid before the deadline,.
Please any help will go a long way.

I have all evidence on my portal and documents

Thank you!
God bless you for your benevolence towards humanity.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Spherical77(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2021
money121:

Aliamudulilahi so happy to hear this more sales oo
More connection insha Allahu
Egbon put a smile on my face please
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Christinaokon(f): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details!
And pm the proof as well

Good morning sir, how are you doing.. I hope all is good. Please sir help me and my baby. My breast is not producing milk because of lack of balance diet. And my baby has been crying alot. The baby food has finished and things are not going well... Please help me and my baby.. I have everything to prove to you. Thank you sir. God bless you and provide more for you. Amen
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by DahOriginal(m): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Good day Sir I am an Undergraduate. Ive been following your giveaway for a long time but never responded though at that time I came to solicit for your help to pay my loan debt.I have a hand work of barbing where i work for someone but had to quite to face my studies and i do barb students on weekends and my leisure time but i face a challenge of light due to am an independent barber. I would like to purchase a rechargeable clipper to help me aid the work. I was able to raise 6,000 to get a new one but will cost 13,000 to get it i was thinking if you would help me with 7,000 to buy it i would be very grateful. Thank you and God bless.

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
DahOriginal:
Good day Sir I am an Undergraduate. Ive been following your giveaway for a long time but never responded though at that time I came to solicit for your help to pay my loan debt.I have a hand work of barbing where i work for someone but had to quite to face my studies and i do barb students on weekends and my leisure time but i face a challenge of light due to am an independent barber. I would like to purchase a rechargeable clipper to help me aid the work. I was able to raise 6,000 to get a new one but will cost 13,000 to get it i was thinking if you would help me with 7,000 to buy it i would be very grateful. Thank you and God bless.

@Demospain let get him another set of Clipper this weekend
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Update about the madam that seek assistance for Cylinder..
Let just be realistic here i and @Demospain we are just doing this not for any reward from you guys but from Almighty God but if you think we are fool or you have seen maga. I laugh you
You are just doing urself becos have once be in your shoe but Aliamudulilahi for today
I owned my Roofing Company >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/134#down
And after all this hustling here someone willing to assistance and you take it for granted undecided undecided
So please if you didn't need this giveaway just give chance for does in need..
And try to update us after payment that will ginger us to do more..
Imagine after we paid her.. another stories cameup who does that undecided undecided

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Your account has been credited

quote author=money121 post=105917081]

@Demospain let get him another set of Clipper this weekend[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
demospain:
Your account has been credited

quote author=money121 post=105917081]

@Demospain let get him another set of Clipper this weekend
Confirmed sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
DahOriginal:
Kindly Pm Your acct Details
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by DahOriginal(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
money121:

Kindly Pm Your acct Details
0249757216 GTbank Iliya Ezra. Am very grateful sirs
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
DahOriginal:

0249757216 GTbank Iliya Ezra. Am very grateful sirs

Paid

1 Share

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by DahOriginal(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
money121:

Paid

Seen sir am very emotional right now. May Allah richly reward you and @demospain. I'll get it tomorrow and update you. Am very thankful

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Arinola29: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Wow.....I have never seen a thread like this on nairaland oooo... May Allah continue to enrich your pocket

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Arinola29:
Wow.....I have never seen a thread like this on nairaland oooo... May Allah continue to enrich your pocket
Aliamudulilahi you found the thread now!
grin grin
Big Amin for that prayer we Appreciate sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
DahOriginal:

Seen sir am very emotional right now. May Allah richly reward you and @demospain. I'll get it tomorrow and update you. Am very thankful
You are welcome more sales and we be expecting ur Update!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (55) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Uriel Oputa Becomes Unaku Upenda Fashion Ambassador, A Chinese Clothing Company / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.