Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49755 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm still pleading,let your garment of kindness touch me also,so i can be productive once more.. please@ money121 @demospain, i would come back with weekly reports of how the poultry is doing and wiuld always show my appreciation at every given opportunity.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
11:11:21
Let make a Wish kiss kiss
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by smoochii: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
money121:
I wish that my Christmas this year be merry . ����
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Orente21(f): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
money121:
I wish I would be able to make this year Christmas a joyful and memorable one. Buy Christmas clothes for my kids and cook delicious food. Its must be better than last year.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Olumighty123(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
money121:

Peace of mind in my life, May God perfect all my ways and I wish for God protection upon me and my family all year round in the mighty name of God, and may God ease all my affairs....
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
money121:
i wish i can make my family and loved ones smile again,as we used to.i pray from this day 11:11:21 that God shd grant me my wish and heart desires. So help me God.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
money121:
My wish is to be picked in your giveaway
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
money121:
im wishing that Allah should give you the wisdom and strength to continue in this light of helping people in need...you wouldn't just know but you ve touched so many lifes thru this.it might be nothing to you but it's something huge in their lives..i personally Applaude you.
Na Man you be.

Ive come across several giveaway of urs.....you ve so much tried....You wld be a year wiser,stronger,and richer soonest.
Cheers!!
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lovey03:
Happy birthday in advance Sir, May God grant you all your heart desires.
@MummyMalik abeg send my own share of the moi moi through waybill,let me taste your sweet moimoi before you go global.

Lol

Thank you ma
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
money121:
May you live long
Your business will continue to grow
You will not know poverty
We will be richer than we are now by this time next year

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2021
money121:

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2021
MummyMalik:

May you live long
Your business will continue to grow
You will not know poverty
We will be richer than we are now by this time next year
Amin Ya Allahu
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Liife:
I'm still pleading,let your garment of kindness touch me also,so i can be productive once more.. please@ money121 @demospain, i would come back with weekly reports of how the poultry is doing and wiuld always show my appreciation at every given opportunity.
ive sent pictures to prove my claims,i can as well make a vid call,i can do anything you ask me to,pls sirs my whole life depends on this help.please help me,i would forever remain grateful.i pray God touches you to select me this week.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Liife:
ive sent pictures to prove my claims,i can as well make a vid call,i can do anything you ask me to,pls sirs my whole life depends on this help.please help me,i would forever remain grateful.i pray God touches you to select me this week.
omoh boss u get patience oh,week in week out uve bn pleading. U don too try abeg .
Even God for don hear person prayer by now...well they say patience is virtue.....Damn!!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
omoh boss u get patience oh,week in week out uve bn pleading. U don too try abeg .
Even God for don hear person prayer by now...well they say patience is virtue.....Damn!!!
please lets be mindful of what we say here,yes I'm always on the thread pleading and i know God sees through my heart and how honest and sincere i am. I know money121 is taking his time to make his selections and God in his infinite mercy wld touch him to select me. So PLEASE I would appreciate it if you mind your business.
And who are those giving him likes and shares?

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Bridget00: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2021
money121:

My wish is for you to have mercy and link up with the teacher
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by waploger(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2021
money121:

I wish to be successful from this day henceforth, favor and divine grace will reach us all. In Jesus name.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Hello,
money121

I just hope you consider my request for your financial assistance...

Good morning
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Liife:
Do i still stand a chance getting this help sir? I'm ready to showcase all proves as claimed.... please.
And happy birthday in advance.
Good morning sir.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's another day in dubai already
Yesssssssssssss
It's the main man birthday

Oga temi nikan
Abu Imran wa Iman
Otedola awon roofers

Olojo ibi oni ni ojo Ayo e
You will live long
You will never know sadness
You will enjoy your life
You have been a blessing to others and you will continue to be
Ise awon oloselu lo ku ti e maa ma gba
You will continue to rich

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2021
You are one of those rare beings who believes in doing work in totality instead of seeking respect here and there, you proved the statement right that respect is earned and not asked..
Happy Birthday CEO imranroofing...cheers.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 1:03am On Nov 15, 2021
Happy Birthday To me!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Olumighty123(m): 4:11am On Nov 15, 2021
money121:
Happy Birthday To me!!

Happy birthday, here's wishing you a long life and prosperity, Igba odun, odun kan ni insha allah.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by bancholes(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Happy happy birthday my brother Ayyub,

I call you a brother because it's a brother that can make you strong when you are weak, wipe away your tears in your darkest moment and cover you up so that you don't get frozen in the winter of turbulence.

As you celebrate your birthday day and add a year to your life
You will experience supernatural greatness in your life, which no enemy or wicked forces of darkness will be able to pull you down.

No evil will ever befall you and your entire household. Things of joy, happiness and good luxury of life is what God almighty will continue to decorate your life with.

I celebrate you today as heaven celebrate a one unique, special born person in this world.

My brother, dancia, enjoy your day, for it's the Lord that's on your side and he will make walk without stumbling insha allah.

Have a splendid birthday.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 7:19am On Nov 15, 2021
Happy birthday. Wishing u long life and prosperity. Amin
money121:
Happy Birthday To me!!

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2021
Happy birthday, sir. Your life will continue to shine more. I pray all your desires will be met. Long life and prosperity will become your portion. Happy bday once again sir.

money121:
Happy Birthday To me!!
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by IyaZainab: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2021
demospain:
Oga demospain wishing Oga money121 a happy birthday

Oga awon oga

Oga money121
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you Imran
Happy birthday to you
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by IyaZainab: 7:49am On Nov 15, 2021
demospain:
The impact of you both on nairaland cannot be overemphasised
You have saved lifes
You have saved businesses
Both of you will continue to prosper
Both of you will fly high and never go low
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
money121:
Happy Birthday To me!!
Happy Birthday to you
You will live a long and happy life
All the help you have been giving out, God will reward you ×10000000
You will keep going higher and higher
Thank you Sir for all you have done and the impact you have made on many lives

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Amin

quote author=IyaZainab post=107631413]
The impact of you both on nairaland cannot be overemphasised
You have saved lifes
You have saved businesses
Both of you will continue to prosper
Both of you will fly high and never go low [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (55) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.