Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49797 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Bridget00: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Bridget00:

Please come to my friend help. He is a teacher that really needs help. He could have done this but he doesn't have smart phone and I can give you his number.

Good morning

Please @money121 and @demospain come to my friend help. He needs to clear his rent and the landlord is disturbing him you can talk with him sir if you want.

Please help him oga mi
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Bridget00:

Please help him oga mi
People like you are the reason why it's very hard to help people, you asked for help they gave you and you probably thought it was easy and want to try again, you probably tried to create another account but couldn't or you thought if it's a new account it might raise suspicion.
Then you colluded with someone that will supply you proof or ID if you need it then start begging again on this fake person. If you are lucky to get help appreciate it and move on, dont be ungrateful and trying to play Smart

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Bridget00: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Moonie911:
People like you are the reason why it's very hard to help people, you asked for help they gave you and you probably thought it was easy and want to try again, you probably tried to create another account but couldn't or you thought if it's a new account it might raise suspicion.
Then you colluded with someone that will supply you proof or ID if you need it then start begging again on this fake person. If you are lucky to get help appreciate it and move on, dont be ungrateful and trying to play Smart

Please don't say what you don't know. Yes I was helped by money121 here and I know of a teacher who is so broke right na and need urgent help so I decided to help him because he doesn't have a smart phone if not I won't be doing this. Please the helpers can confirm from him.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Fishery1: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Moonie911:
i think this is exactly the reason why money121 has refused to consider some persons here,i can sense sincerity in some persons post but they are yet to be considered ,some persons ve even given up ...i take God beg una,if una don collect before make una rest na,make una use una head before them use am for una..... ingrates just blocking other peoples chances of getting help...Awon werey.

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Fishery1: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bridget00:

Please don't say what you don't know. Yes I was helped by money121 here and I know of a teacher who is so broke right na and need urgent help so I decided to help him because he doesn't have a smart phone if not I won't be doing this. Please the helpers can confirm from him.
theres absolutely nothing to confirm,when its Crystal clear.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bridget00:

sorry miss helper, you are not the first person to use that excuse of helping someone in need and can provide proof, I am sure you will share the money 60/40 grin . There are others that need help here, let's the helpers locate them, i am sure you saw that others were getting 10k and more and since you got 5k you are pissed and want more, so you cook up this lies and made sure to say it's for Rent so the money will be more than 5k.
Live and let's live, let others also benefit, I hardly post in this thread but when I saw this in my follow page, i just know it's a scam and had to post.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Moonie911:
sorry miss helper, you are not the first person to use that excuse of helping someone in need and can provide proof, I am sure you will share the money 60/40 grin . There are others that need help here, let's the helpers locate them, i am sure you saw that others were getting 10k and more and since you got 5k you are pissed and want more, so you cook up this lies and made sure to say it's for Rent so the money will be more than 5k.
Live and let's live, let others also benefit, I hardly post in this thread but when I saw this in my follow page, i just know it's a scam and had to post.
God no go shame Us, thanks my sister..

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
money121:

God no go shame Us, thanks my sister..
No problem Sir, God will keep rewarding you for your generosity

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Do i still stand a chance getting this help sir? I'm ready to showcase all proves as claimed.... please.
And happy birthday in advance.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Absolutely true...your blessings would continue to pour in..Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Uplifted2022(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please sir I need your help sirs...
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
MummyMalik:

My GOD-sent has spoken
Haters can die
Heads can roll I Don't Care

MORE FUNDS COMING grin

E se mo dupe
Mom malik if i want to share 50 moi with Eko with 50 people around ur area..
Does in need ni oo like bergers
I will Plus 1 next wk Monday insha Allahu Pls let me know my bill and Drop the account to pay into!!

As i keep saying am so proud of you
Let me celebrate mysef when i still dey alive with dis little way!!
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by ntrukpum(m): 5:22am On Nov 09, 2021
money121:

I will Plus 1 next wk Monday insha Allahu Pls let me know my bill and Drop the account to pay into!!

may God continue to bless you for all your humanitarian services. I have never met you, we don't even know each others faces but you decided to be a blessing to my family. You are indeed an angel. Keep on your good works for service to humanity is the best work of life

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Bridget00: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Fishery1:
theres absolutely nothing to confirm,when its Crystal clear.

There is nothing Crystal clear there. What I am saying is the truth and if money121 don't want to assist him no problem. But don't call me ingrate.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 10:04am On Nov 09, 2021
ntrukpum:

may God continue to bless you for all your humanitarian services. I have never met you, we don't even know each others faces but you decided to be a blessing to my family. You are indeed an angel. Keep on your good works for service to humanity is the best work of life
Very Nice gesture,must say.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2021
money121:

Olojo ibi emi yin a se pupo
E ma dagba d'arugbo laye
Ko si bo se wu ke pe laye to
E ni f'oju sunkun Omo
E ni mo saare Omo

Sir, let's make it 2 moin moin and two eko per individual
100 moin moin for 50 people
100 eko for 50 people
1 moin moin is #100
100 X 100 = #10000
1eko is #50
50 X 100 = #5000
We will buy #20 Poly bag 5 dozen
1 dozen is #100
100 X 5 = #500

Total = #15500

Olatunde Rosheedat Olamide
UBA
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
MummyMalik:

Olojo ibi emi yin a se pupo
E ma dagba d'arugbo laye
Ko si bo se wu ke pe laye to
E ni f'oju sunkun Omo
E ni mo saare Omo

Sir, let's make it 2 moin moin and two eko per individual
100 moin moin for 50 people
100 eko for 50 people
1 moin moin is #100
100 X 100 = #10000
1eko is #50
50 X 100 = #5000
We will buy #20 Poly bag 5 dozen
1 dozen is #100
100 X 5 = #500

Total = #15500

Olatunde Rosheedat Olamide
UBA

Paid

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2021
money121:

Paid

Seen
JazakumuLLahu khairan

Preparations begin soon
This is a good boost to my business
I am so grateful sir

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
money121:

Paid
Happy birthday in advance Sir, May God grant you all your heart desires.
@MummyMalik abeg send my own share of the moi moi through waybill,let me taste your sweet moimoi before you go global.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Liife:
I actually just registered here ,ive bn a vistior for yrs on this platform.immediatly after my Nysc,i decided to start a poulty with funds saved from the scheme and also help from an uncle.Things were going smoothly not until May last year when i had this terrible stomach pain and was diagnosed to ve Hernia and must be operated on. Had the operation and it was a success (stayed few days ) in the hospital.
Was told my cousin was the one managing my poultry but felt bad because she had no single experience of poultry farming nd knew my poultry wld be in a terrible state. When i got bk majority of my birds were dead,i encountered serious mortalities,tried saving the few birds remaining but everything proved abortive.
I was brought back to point zero,all money saved went with the operation..there has been no one willing to lend me money to kick start again, and ive got 5months before my rentage of my poultry wld be due for repayment. fortunately for me i was going thru a thread on fp today and saw where a guy bought foodstuffs and narrated how you helped him,so i decided to make few research and discovered this thread.
I would have a fufilling year if @money121 @demospain can help me kick start my life again,so i can be dependent and have something doing once again.
I'm available for vid call so as to prove my genuinity and also see my poultry farm.
Never intended to make my post this lenghty,sorry about that and stay blessed.
Thank you.

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Liife post=107486437][/quote]

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Liife post=107486464][/quote]

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Liife post=107486509][/quote] thats the state of my poultry,which i wld be so glad if you can help me bring bk to life... I'm down for a vid call to prove my sincerity
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Liife:
thats the state of my poultry,which i wld be so glad if you can help me bring bk to life... I'm down for a vid call to prove my sincerity

Im a poultry farmer who was known to be very hard-working and diligent,who was capable of sending money to his younger ones in sch,who cld send money to his aged mum and get prayers in return,who cld afford to have 3 square meals without complains until (Life) circumstances beyond my control brought me to where i found myself and everything changed. everything they say happen for a reason so they say but i really do not know why life cld be this unfair to me.
I would never forget you two (money121 and demospain) in my life if you can help me because even family members have all left me to my predicament,all my life savings went for my operation,not even rich uncles cld assist me .
But i believe when there is life there is hope,reason why i named my Monicar Liife!

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Fishery1: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Liife:

Im a poultry farmer who was known to be very hard-working and diligent,who was capable of sending money to his younger ones in sch,who cld send money to his aged mum and get prayers in return,who cld afford to have 3 square meals without complains until (Life) circumstances beyond my control brought me to where i found myself and everything changed. everything they say happen for a reason so they say but i really do not know why life cld be this unfair to me.
I would never forget you two (money121 and demospain) in my life if you can help me because even family members have all left me to my predicament,all my life savings went for my operation,not even rich uncles cld assist me .
But i believe when there is life there is hope,reason why i named my Monicar Liife!
wow you can actually make a fortune if dat place is put in order,i luv poultry farming but im more experienced in fish farming,may ur helper locate u,all the best!!!

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
TitanKenneth:
I TOLD MY MOM THAT AT THE END,WE WON'T GET HELP FROM ANY NIGERIAN,IS THIS WICKEDNESS OR WHAT? I SAID I'M READY TO WORK FOR THE MONEY YET NO REPLY.WE ARE CURRENTLY STAYING WITH OUR NEIGHBOUR BUT WE NEED TO MOVE QUICK,PLS HELP!
bro it is his money dont feel entitled...he can choose to select who he feels needs it the most. I equally need this money badly to start all over again but Hope is my watch word,all i can do is just to keep believing.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Better things are on the way

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Donaluta(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
How the hell did I miss this.. anyway.. I pray God use the oga sight me
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
TitanKenneth:
I TOLD MY MOM THAT AT THE END,WE WON'T GET HELP FROM ANY NIGERIAN,IS THIS WICKEDNESS OR WHAT? I SAID I'M READY TO WORK FOR THE MONEY YET NO REPLY.WE ARE CURRENTLY STAYING WITH OUR NEIGHBOUR BUT WE NEED TO MOVE QUICK,PLS HELP!
The earlier u realize no one owes u shit the better for u..
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ckaay:
I am actually pleading with all the strength in me,these machines are really expensive to fix,with 20k my money would be completed and my family wld ve a smiling face once again.. PLEASE help this Man in need. cry
still begging u sirs!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (55) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.